Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
My bad on the pronouns I should just say Juice sorry juice no offense meant.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
so im thinkin sk killed doddsy

he has stabwounds as opposed to gunshots. puzzling scum shot haza tho. quite puzzling
If we could affirm that Haza was indeed the scum kill, I don't think Ekko signs off on that kill ever

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’ll consider former games alongside interactions here. This isn’t my first rodeo and I’ll live with how I play.
nah fam if ur telling me ur struggling to keep up with this current game, why the fk wud i believe u r willing to read a previous game to form a read

u can be alot more productive by reading this game

it doesnt really add up

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If we could affirm that Haza was indeed the scum kill, I don't think Ekko signs off on that kill ever
on the grounds he wanted ekko ded? maybe

I think they shot haza to make me look worse since he wanted my head but did not anticipate doddsy would be killed n flip the real cop.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Mando scummy lean. I think Doddsy had a solid enough case, Poyser had been sniffing around him, and once he hit 3/4 votes it sort of halted and got lost in the shuffle of Ace & Pein cop results. I did like his responses to Jeff when probed but again, would need to read properly on pc so I can put thoughts together with links and such
doddsy did not really have a case on mando, did u guys cop doddsy n1 and kill him n2?
u seem to have tmi here, meaning its possible mando is actually scum

i asked u for ur read on mando and u pivoted me to doddsy's non existence case. this is super awkward

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
yeah i think this is the way for me today

vote lynch lethal

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Switch is null. Haven’t seen enough to put one way or the other

Tweet seems towny. He gave a generous town lean to me, I grilled him, he responded and I liked the answer.

Junk has gone very quiet. Her opening tidal wave of posts were ok I guess but not being live for a while is concerning. Null. I’d look back at her former scum games but you know, live interactions are better than searching old games
these r very interesting, specifically the switch one

@Switchblade ur read on lethal/tweet/junk wud be appreciated as well

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
As for the game itself, I’m very suspicious of those wanting to ignore Pein’s result on Jeff. There’s nothing to suggest that Pein’s claim or result is not legit. Saying he’s someone who likes to troll is an absolutely pitiful reason to dismiss their result and input.

If people want to focus on Jeff’s group of three then that’s fine as well, I guess. I’m happy to go through whatever I need to. Again though, seems like SA’s only defence is that it’s not them and it’s one of the other two, rather than anything they’ve actually done in the game. Need to see a lot more from them when day starts and hopefully sayer shows up as well if it’s going to be between the three of us.

What I’d like to know is why Jeff’s group is being focused on when there’s a question looming over his own alignment? There’s a chance here that Jeff was just able to plant that list and none of the players on it are actually mafia.
this doesnt look like a towny line of thought. as town u know it has to be between the other 2. also u r clearly trying to take us away from solving the 3 names, as opposed to SA who is fine with solving the 3 names

a scum in the 3 wud want us to solve away from it, a town wud want us to solve towards it

SA is town, you are mafia