Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I like Tweet's posts, on the other hand. Odo worded it perfectly the other game: he looks like someone who's glad he drew town.

JoeExotic

Banned
Reaction score
@JoeExotic what do you think about the players so far?

Do you think you’re ready to make a reads list?
Not really... i dont really have any reads on anyone just yet... plus i got to catch up a bit im a few pages behind.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hard to put into words why but I'm less than impressed by Rugrat. I've read his seven posts just now and they are low-effort and lacking.. conviction?

Like the semi-new statement. I get where he's coming from sort of, but I feel like he's put more effort into the joke there to maybe score some easy points. Call it GUT
Rugrat is a hard one for me in the early game and honestly even later, but especially early on. Low effort definitely feels like Rugrat, but you may have something with the lack of conviction. I say never be afraid to follow your gut if you're town and have town's best interests.

I like Tweet's posts, on the other hand. Odo worded it perfectly the other game: he looks like someone who's glad he drew town.
I do think Tweet looks more comfortable here than the past few times I've seen him draw a scum role.

In fact I think he's been caught on day 1 the last couple of times unless I'm misremembering.

Alco

Reaction score
Rugrat is a hard one for me in the early game and honestly even later, but especially early on. Low effort definitely feels like Rugrat, but you may have something with the lack of conviction. I say never be afraid to follow your gut if you're town and have town's best interests.

I do think Tweet looks more comfortable here than the past few times I've seen him draw a scum role.

In fact I think he's been caught on day 1 the last couple of times unless I'm misremembering.
Last time he was lynched d1 he was actually town :slip:

But I just don't see anything here that should make me think he's scum.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Alco

Reaction score
Don't have time to read the entire thread, but took a look at some of CP's posts and they definitely look way better than what he produced last game.

Also is pinged by Brutus which is nice since that means we're aligned on that one.
Also thinks Chris and Smark are town. So yeah, similar thoughts, it's usually a good thing.

Only thing where we disagree would be how he views Tweet. @CraigPelton has that read evolved in any way since you're initial statement of think he looked "shook"?

Alco

Reaction score
Don't ask me why I read posts by some and not others, there's not really a method to this :heston

Alco

Reaction score
Would vote: Brutus, Rugrat

Would not vote: Poyser, Smark, Tweet, Chris, CP

If another direction is taken, convince me why it's the right one, because i'll never have time to read all of this

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ISO OMB alco it’ll take you about 2 mins, you can skim all theme spec

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah the set up spec isn't that important now he has flipped though I'm curious post-game if it was his fake or he went into business for himself. Maybe ISO Brutus as well since you mentioned you're suss of him Alco

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
breh why would you give reasons you think i'm town and then say you wouldn't mind a wagon on me tomorrow?

there are like 21 other people in the game and maybe half of them with no reason to read them town
What reasons to read you town have I given?

JoeExotic

Banned
Reaction score
Would vote: Brutus, Rugrat

Would not vote: Poyser, Smark, Tweet, Chris, CP

If another direction is taken, convince me why it's the right one, because i'll never have time to read all of this
Im on board with a vote against Rugrat... My reasoning being his beginning posts were dodgy as he voted me with no explanation and stuck with it. My personal opinion is he might be trying to hansel and gretel the new guy.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I think it's kind of an easy backtrack to do when you see none of what you're selling is being bought. Do appreciate the honesty though, I guess.

What was I selling though? I mentioned people (and was wrong) but I didn’t even suss any of them. I could easily say I wasn’t buying your Banez sheep either... what would be your response?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
In my personal opinion that's a better direction for tomorrow.

I think there's been a few too many peeps gettign away with thoughts without reading back.

The backtracking isn't a particularly sexy look either.

Which peeps?

Im on board with a vote against Rugrat... My reasoning being his beginning posts were dodgy as he voted me with no explanation and stuck with it. My personal opinion is he might be trying to hansel and gretel the new guy.

What do you mean?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Which peeps?

What do you mean?
You, Alco, Nom, Banez (rip), have all offered either thoughts or votes or both without reading back and I'm sure I've missed someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.