• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
This is where I'm at

1. Phenom
2. Chris
3. Evans
4. Evans Jr
5. Tweet
6. Poyser
7. OMB
8. Ace
9. Alco

10. TKOK
13. Brutus
14. Doddsy
15. Rugrat
16. Lethal
17. Kajuh
18. Gambit
19. Big Man
20. Barry
21. Haza
22. Smark

Smark to me seems obvtown with his activity and positioning around Banez. Also seems like he's on to Brutus as well who I think is scum.

Gambit's posts have felt awkward and disingenuous to me, a few in particular pinged me I'd have to go back and find them
Don't have time to read the entire thread, but took a look at some of CP's posts and they definitely look way better than what he produced last game.

Also is pinged by Brutus which is nice since that means we're aligned on that one.
Also thinks Chris and Smark are town. So yeah, similar thoughts, it's usually a good thing.

Only thing where we disagree would be how he views Tweet. @CraigPelton has that read evolved in any way since you're initial statement of think he looked "shook"?
Leaning town on Tweet currently

CraigPelton

Yeah the town reads on PHEN0M and TKOK by Gambit are no buys from me. Banez was a goner so there's no reason PHEN0M wouldn't hammer, and TKOK has done nothing. TKOK does have a town tell of making posts that show he had to connect two different thoughts (thus is actually reading posts together and in sequence) and he hasn't even met that lol

Lethal's unexplained town read on me is pinging me as well

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Smark is very argumentative, did you folks forget?

One of, if not both of, Evans Jr / Rugrat are town. Don’t see that interaction happening as scum m8s. Banez feels town to me since he’s actually doing stuff, not sure what his deal with Haza is though. Doddsy’s actually posting subsistence, which I give +1.

Poyser doesn't feel like his usual TOWN LEADER self.
This is the post that gave me a town lean on brutus btw. Banez was like completely fucked at this point lol. Do people think he would so comprehensively get on the wrong side of everything here if he knew what banez was about to flip? Just feel like even as a very basic scum player you kinda know not to make posts like this when you know what banez is about to flip lol

the counter argument is that he’s not caught up enough to know wtf is going on, but I can’t imagine banez wasn’t posting in the qt at all about how fucked he was

CraigPelton

Not really a fan of Kajuh's posts tbh the one thing he seemed to put some thought into was kind of silly and easy (the spec about poyser bussing banez and why it was unlikely)

CraigPelton

This is the post that gave me a town lean on brutus btw. Banez was like completely fucked at this point lol. Do people think he would so comprehensively get on the wrong side of everything here if he knew what banez was about to flip? Just feel like even as a very basic scum player you kinda know not to make posts like this when you know what banez is about to flip lol

the counter argument is that he’s not caught up enough to know wtf is going on, but I can’t imagine banez wasn’t posting in the qt at all about how fucked he was
that does seem like he might be on his own a bit doesn't it lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That post is one of the many that give me the scum vibes on him, tbh.

I mean at the end he suggests you weren't leading town, Poyser? :heston

Kross Rhodes

Yeah, that post takes me back page 26. I'm guessing it was Poyser. me, Gambit, Barry and maybe Tweet on the wagon.

I wouldn't rule out scum still trying to ride it out.

Kross Rhodes

Do you think he says that sorta thing cause he expects people to believe it?

I honestly couldn’t tell you what Brutus attempts to do with most of his posts. I do know he’s made several other alarming posts like the ones claiming Nom and Doddsy opposed the Banez wagon so I don’t see a town read there for me, personally.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Death Note Mafia - Night 1

Her love would remain unrequited ...

Rem
3x Latent Vigilante

tumblr_mdzr7vPX771rlvnswo1_500.gif

Congratulations, you are Rem, Task Force & God of Death Aligned! You delivered the Death Note of Gelus to Misa Amane as per his dying wish, and came to love her yourself. If any harm should come to her, you will fly into a rage ...

In this game, you have the following role:
- 3x Latent Vigilante (If a certain character dies by any means, you will begin to kill using your death note. As you are proficient in its use, none of the rules apply to you, but your kills can be protected against as normal)

You win when the world is rid of KIRA and his influence.

The first to fall ...

Masahiko Kida
Vanilla

Congratulations, you are Masahiko Kida, Yotsuba Civilian Aligned! One of the Yotsuba Big 8, you were in charge of contacting 'Eraldo Coyle' in order to investigate the identity of L, so that the third KIRA could eliminate him. Ultimately, you were out of your depth and were outmanoeuvred by Aiber and the Task Force.

In this game, you have no role.

The motivations of the Yotsuba Group are currently unclear ...

It is now Day 2. With 19 players alive, 10 votes needed to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.