Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Btw Kajuhs question just now and Joe earlier asking what happens at night is stuff that would point towards them not being aligned with Banez (Kajuh) and not in a scum QT (Joe), but I'm wary of them having an experienced player in a potential QT telling them to say this sorta stuff so I'm not about to give out full blown town reads for those posts.

I think Joe is town tbh, in Horus - he didn't really lean on "I'm new" and asking as many questions. He almost had purpose last game that he was trying to look town as opposed to this game where he seems a bit lost (understandably).

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Okay good to know, I like this post, looks like independent thought from a new player.

The conclusion you arrived at is correct as well, Poyser isn't the kind of player to throw a weak teammate under the bus literally from their first post, much less the Bus Driver GF, as that role is very useful to have. On the contrary, Poyser prides himself on being able to carry weaker players to a scum victory as their teammate. Or at least he used to but he's having a pretty shite year as far as scum performances go, still I don't think he'd stoop this low just to have a good scum game for once.

The other thing is that scum hard bussing each other d1 is still bad strategy. You may ask, why, isn't having one of your guys act as pseudo-confirmed town a huge advantage to have? The answer is yes, BUT it also makes them a prime target for the Serial Killer who is likely to take a shot on a basically unlynchable player eventually. The point is, Poyser knows all of this and so I don't see him hard bussing a teammate d1 at all.
I am having a shite year in terms of personal performance although I’ve still had a pretty good year in terms of helping teammates and making them look good

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And just as if to prove me right, Poyser makes basically the same post as me. He's just never scum here :cozy

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Bussing done right is usually a case of sensing your teammate is in real danger before the danger actually arrives and getting ahead of it, so it appears that it’s out of nowhere or not needed rather than just actually blowing them up for no reason - which I am good at by the by :brodgers
Poyser admitting he is scum. We got him boys

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Banez wasn’t in danger, I literally collared him minutes after his first 2 posts :bosque

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
OMB is known for his wild hot takes on who he thinks is mafia, but this may be a new favorite of mine.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don’t get what doesn’t make sense about my vote.

I followed you because I haven’t fully caught up, agreed he tapped out and it looked bad. The point I made around the Ryuk being a crap fake was also proven right lol

@Poyser still looking for a response to this btw

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Banez made like two posts when Poyser started making a case on him and it was hardly airtight when I and Gambit and I think Barry placed votes on him.

I’d find it weary of anyone trying to downplay the early votes on the man who flipped Godfather.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Poyser admitting he is scum. We got him boys

Banez wasn’t in danger, I literally collared him minutes after his first 2 posts :bosque

Like anyone who thinks Banez was already in danger from asking for a reads list when Poyser is probably the only guy who would have caught it is laughable.

Considering how slow the wagon was to move in the beginning after Poyser voted, Banez would have to be livid that Poyser brought that up when no one else was going to and it’s clear no one else would have.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Might explain when Banez gave up. Pissed at his own team for throwing him under the bus for no reason. :heston

Going down that road would be suicide, though.

If Poyser bussed his godfather that early, he can win.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So uh

Both Banez and OMB wanted to go for Haza for literally no reason stated. I'm not sure what it means but I'm sure that can't be coincidence.
OMB is known for his wild hot takes on who he thinks is mafia, but this may be a new favorite of mine.
Might explain when Banez gave up. Pissed at his own team for throwing him under the bus for no reason. :heston

Going down that road would be suicide, though.

If Poyser bussed his godfather that early, he can win.
I seen it happen multiple times and tbh I said that Raid was mafia before flip tbh I had no idea Banez was gonna flip as mafia. I will be honest I thought he likely flip town and was wrong so thats on me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I seen it happen multiple times and tbh I said that Raid was mafia before flip tbh I had no idea Banez was gonna flip as mafia. I will be honest I thought he likely flip town and was wrong so thats on me
I mean Haza might be scum, he's doing pretty much nothing this game so I wouldn't mind a wagon on him tomorrow, but like I said I just find it weird that two different players tunnel him independently of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.