Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
As I said, the SPECULATIONS you come up with sound reasonable enough, but I see no reason to believe the stuff you're trying to sell over anything I've said and claimed, especially considering that me not being able to talk about my win condition is proven by the fact that somebody who did talk about it got modkilled.
There's a few reasons such as you pushing me as the SK when the deduction to make that yotsuba Kira was SK was pretty obvious in your pm.

As I said as well, this isn't something you expected to have to worry about because the yotsuba win conditions shouldn't really have ever been revealed

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
There's a few reasons such as you pushing me as the SK when the deduction to make that yotsuba Kira was SK was pretty obvious in your pm.

As I said as well, this isn't something you expected to have to worry about because the yotsuba win conditions shouldn't really have ever been revealed
Again, this is all speculation with no proof and I will disagree as many times as you need me to that the deduction that the Yotsuba Kira is the SK was obvious, certainly not with flawed theme knowledge.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It’s also nice to let two others have a huge back and forth.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean you're insinuating that I'm the Yotsuba Kira SK whateverthefuck, if I was, surely I wouldn't be this oblivious and just pretend I'm as certain as everybody else seems to be that him being the SK is a fact, and certainly not oblivious enough to out myself as the guy I'm pretending not to know even exists. The role PM says something about a Yotsuba Kira and I have no idea what the heck it means, nor do I care cause town was doing so well I was planning to just win with town.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The thing I'm actually worried about is that town is gonna lynch me now and the game suddenly is wide open again, especially since I don't have just any old town win condition but gotta worry about who survives in case town wins as well.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And the reason I brought up your win condition Doddsy, is that you've claimed indy and I have absolutely no reason to trust any of what you're saying, from your role to your win condition to this case on me you're now trying to make.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That's not to say I think you're actually the SK, cause I absolutely don't, I'm saying I don't know what the heck you are and I'm certainly not just gonna take your word for it and trust you blindly, and neither should anybody else.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
so anyway, who do y'all think are mafia lmao

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean you're insinuating that I'm the Yotsuba Kira SK whateverthefuck, if I was, surely I wouldn't be this oblivious and just pretend I'm as certain as everybody else seems to be that him being the SK is a fact, and certainly not oblivious enough to out myself as the guy I'm pretending not to know even exists. The role PM says something about a Yotsuba Kira and I have no idea what the heck it means, nor do I care cause town was doing so well I was planning to just win with town.
This argument doesn't hold much water ad you didn't expect it to flip that yotsuba Kira was a character, and you'd already pressured me as SK which doesn't leave the option to go, oh yeah he's obviously the SK after you've been pushing me as the SK.

And the reason I brought up your win condition Doddsy, is that you've claimed indy and I have absolutely no reason to trust any of what you're saying, from your role to your win condition to this case on me you're now trying to make.
Fair enough for the role and win condition but saying you don't trust the case because I'm Indy doesn't really make any sense as scum already tried to fuck me so I'd obviously not be behaving in a way to benefit them. My play is to be useful to town so they don't lynch me pushing incorrect stuff doesn't help me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm still clearing Poyser, CP, Smark, Gambit, Doddsy from being scum, Alco and Barry seem a bit on the unlikely side as well but the way things are shaping up I might have to reinsert them into POE. Rugrats little readup seems to have ended rather abruptly fwiw.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Fair enough for the role and win condition but saying you don't trust the case because I'm Indy doesn't really make any sense as scum already tried to fuck me so I'd obviously not be behaving in a way to benefit them. My play is to be useful to town so they don't lynch me pushing incorrect stuff doesn't help me
Well the other reason I don't trust your case is you're obviously wrong lmao

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm still clearing Poyser, CP, Smark, Gambit, Doddsy from being scum, Alco and Barry seem a bit on the unlikely side as well but the way things are shaping up I might have to reinsert them into POE. Rugrats little readup seems to have ended rather abruptly fwiw.
Why don't you have Barry as likely scum? I think he's hiding behind theme spec a bit too much

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I spent two hours reading up and took a break, sorry.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why don't you have Barry as likely scum? I think he's hiding behind theme spec a bit too much
Yeah he could be, I'm still kinda basing this on his d1 play but he has gotten rather quiet the further this game progressed hasn't he.

Status
Not open for further replies.