Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yes, I tend to disregard flavour spec in Odo games, especially if my own theme knowledge is a Swiss cheese.
Mmm, yeah but even from a gameplay perspective my play didn't make sense for an sk, with that knowledge in your back pocket it's near a certainty you'd be able to say that yotsuba Kira is the sk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Mmm, yeah but even from a gameplay perspective my play didn't make sense for an sk, with that knowledge in your back pocket it's near a certainty you'd be able to say that yotsuba Kira is the sk
What do you mean your gameplay didn't make sense for an SK? The kills certainly make sense as I assume the SK killed TKOK and Lethal so as to not be caught red handed, and then you got outed by scum and are now trying to wiggle your way out of that by claiming Survivor. What about this doesn't fit proper SK play which I know you're capable of?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The thing that doesn't make sense is you being Mello when we seem to be in accord that Higuchi is the SK, that's the reason I've backed off from calling you the SK.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
What do you mean your gameplay didn't make sense for an SK? The kills certainly make sense as I assume the SK killed TKOK and Lethal so as to not be caught red handed, and then you got outed by scum and are now trying to wiggle your way out of that by claiming Survivor. What about this doesn't fit proper SK play which I know you're capable of?
Because if I was the SK my play makes 0 sense as trying to win the game, the only play I could realistically make is own up and say I'll help town.

You'd also have to think the worthy crap is fake which I mean I wouldn't come up with it.

I think it's just unlucky you have to defend against this as you didn't expect to be outed for it at any point

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Doddsy can you just, in one post, clearly spell out your win condition and all the info you have about it? I am getting confused here trying to dig through your posts and put it together

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Even if we disregard theme spec it's literally in your win condition that the SK is yotsuba kira

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
My win condition is that I have to survive with all the worthy (so far light and near) being dead, and all Kiras bought to justice

CraigPelton

Reaction score
You were told Near was worthy?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Based on character I'm assuming it's people associated with l

CraigPelton

Reaction score
the tricky thing here is who is considered a Kira. obviously Light and Higuchi, but is everyone KIRA aligned also a Kira?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I mean in any case I don't see me wanting to waste a lynch on doddsy going forward

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Even if we disregard theme spec it's literally in your win condition that the SK is yotsuba kira
I'm telling you I didn't read it that way and kinda still don't.

Tell me why I did a tapdance around spelling out the Yotsuba win condition if I'm not just a regular Yotsuba with the stipulation in place that I can't claim my win condition? Well I guess I'm not really a regular Yotsuba but their "leader" but you get my point?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's not "literally in my win condition" that the SK is Yotsuba Kira, if it were I wouldn't be this oblivious about it.

Kajuh

Reaction score
the tricky thing here is who is considered a Kira. obviously Light and Higuchi, but is everyone KIRA aligned also a Kira?

I think Light, Higuchi, Teru, and Misa were the only ones to actually make kills with the Death Note so I'd assume they're the Kira.

Status
Not open for further replies.