Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm telling you I didn't read it that way and kinda still don't.

Tell me why I did a tapdance around spelling out the Yotsuba win condition if I'm not just a regular Yotsuba with the stipulation in place that I can't claim my win condition? Well I guess I'm not really a regular Yotsuba but their "leader" but you get my point?

To determine who else may be yotsuba aligned obviously. If you can recruit them to your qt, it stands to reason that you are actually the SK they can win with and can get them to work with you within that qt, if not outright recruiting them

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
the tricky thing here is who is considered a Kira. obviously Light and Higuchi, but is everyone KIRA aligned also a Kira?
I was originally assuming it just meant the scum faction, but it may include the SK it's kind of vague

Kajuh

Reaction score
I think Light, Higuchi, Teru, and Misa were the only ones to actually make kills with the Death Note so I'd assume they're the Kira.

with Higuchi being the only that wouldn't make sense to be Kira Aligned

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
There's a difference between being a Kira and being Kira aligned. There were multiple Kiras in the series and they weren't all aligned.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
To determine who else may be yotsuba aligned obviously. If you can recruit them to your qt, it stands to reason that you are actually the SK they can win with and can get them to work with you within that qt, if not outright recruiting them
How did I know the Yotsuba win condition if I'm actually the SK?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
How did I know the Yotsuba win condition if I'm actually the SK?
Because you have the same or very similar win conditions. If your role is literally to qt them to help you it's not exactly a stretch to think you'd be privy to that information

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Because you have the same or very similar win conditions. If your role is literally to qt them to help you it's not exactly a stretch to think you'd be privy to that information
How do you get from, I'm the SK with a potential secondary win condition to, therefore I know the win condition of a faction who aren't allowed to claim theirs? Especially if like you're asserting without proof, I'd need their help to win? I'd say that if I was the SK in this situation, I'd be doing quite fine even without allies in my QT, there'd be no need at all to just put it all out there like I did yesterday.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I guess if I'm lynched tomorrow that's not the end of the world but I'm just stunned at how much flavour spec is being presented as absolute fact here.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not just flavour spec but also speculation about my win condition which Doddsy is quite literally pulling out of his ass rn.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm not pulling a win condition out of my ass at all, you asked why you'd dance around yotsuba not being able to claim there's and I said why, to figure out who is yotsuba and that if you have a qt to group them it's not exactly a hot take that you'd be aware they can win with you.

Explain what about that doesn't track?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Good god

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like this is all speculation that seems to make sense at face value and the only defense I got is to go nuh-uh and prove you wrong by flipping, which you (Doddsy) aren't really gonna care about cause your win condition seems to be to whittle down the numbers so you can win. I'm not about to believe any of that stuff you're saying about your own win condition, worthy this worthy that, you're claimed indy and I don't know why anyone should trust you based on speculation about my role and win condition that you're obviously making up?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm not pulling a win condition out of my ass at all, you asked why you'd dance around yotsuba not being able to claim there's and I said why, to figure out who is yotsuba and that if you have a qt to group them it's not exactly a hot take that you'd be aware they can win with you.

Explain what about that doesn't track?
The real accusation here though is that I'm the SK, and tell me why I would make the moves I made today when I seem to be doing fine and not at all in need of extra numbers? Certainly not if the price for it is to put myself on a pedestal and claiming a sorta-investigative role that significantly shortens my expected lifespan?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
As I said, the SPECULATIONS you come up with sound reasonable enough, but I see no reason to believe the stuff you're trying to sell over anything I've said and claimed, especially considering that me not being able to talk about my win condition is proven by the fact that somebody who did talk about it got modkilled.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Like this is all speculation that seems to make sense at face value and the only defense I got is to go nuh-uh and prove you wrong by flipping, which you (Doddsy) aren't really gonna care about cause your win condition seems to be to whittle down the numbers so you can win. I'm not about to believe any of that stuff you're saying about your own win condition, worthy this worthy that, you're claimed indy and I don't know why anyone should trust you based on speculation about my role and win condition that you're obviously making up?
No one has to trust me on what I'm following here, but it's pretty clear I'm not the SK at this JUNKture. You do make a lot of sense as the SK. Also I'm pretty clearly not making up any win condition so you can drop that sort of accusation it doesn't help you.

The real accusation here though is that I'm the SK, and tell me why I would make the moves I made today when I seem to be doing fine and not at all in need of extra numbers? Certainly not if the price for it is to put myself on a pedestal and claiming a sorta-investigative role that significantly shortens my expected lifespan?
You keep saying this like it's some hard to believe thing that the SK would like extra numbers that potentially help them win faster and easier

Status
Not open for further replies.