Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajuh

Reaction score
@Kajuh would that haguchi character make sense as somebody that can find his team/put together his team or does that only make sense for the character tweet claimed in your opinion?

Takeshi makes more sense because he was the one that gathered everyone and organized the group, that's why his role makes sense to me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Good enough for me

maybe whoever the SK actually is can stop Being shite and hit scum

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If Doddsy isn't the SK as we seem to have firmly established by now, I think Gambit and Rugrat are co-leaders for that slot atm. Just makes sense on play imo.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I'll try to stop a kill tonight though I don't think that would help with the possibility of me being a SK

Alco

Reaction score
If Doddsy isn't the SK as we seem to have firmly established by now, I think Gambit and Rugrat are co-leaders for that slot atm. Just makes sense on play imo.
Yeah after reading all that went down, Doddsy's not the SK imo.

However, I do think he's made very fair points with regards to you possibly being SK with a neighbourizer perk.
You coming out with Yotsuba perk could have very well been you taking the pro-active route (with a claimable role to boot)

Alco

Reaction score
Also I’m having a terrible game since D1 lmao wtf is happening
Who do you think we should look at, as things stand?

I dislike that the game has effectively dissolved into indy hunting when there's still scum around presumably. I'm gonna take a look at who's letting this happen :hmm:

Alco

Reaction score
I would actually say CP lmao but I don't think he's scum at all

:worried

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah after reading all that went down, Doddsy's not the SK imo.

However, I do think he's made very fair points with regards to you possibly being SK with a neighbourizer perk.
You coming out with Yotsuba perk could have very well been you taking the pro-active route (with a claimable role to boot)
I can't even disagree that the things he says make a certain amount of sense, but the fact remains it's all speculation with no proof.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And well ykno, I know it's not true so that doesn't exactly make it better :cozy

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I don't like to WIFOM these things, but realistically there was an 110 hour block where I only made two fluff posts - it's a bit of a reach to say I'd be submitting kills as an SK. I'd say that would certainly preclude me from being a leader for SK. If people thing I'm mafia so be it, but that's a bit odd

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I don't buy Tweet as mafia, if only for the fact that there are so many players currently alive he isn't aligned with that it's infeasible unless MASTER DISTANCING a la Haza or his entire scum team are the two or three residuals (which probably includes me :brodgers )

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I guess I'm unsure of this because CP is the only guy who seems to see how shady Brutus is. He gave a half-assed claim, no usage and dipped.
The dipping after the claim is a poor look, but do you think town or scum are more likely to give half-assed claims?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The dipping after the claim is a poor look, but do you think town or scum are more likely to give half-assed claims?

Scum without anything to claim. If you’re town you known what you are and should be able to explain it.

Have you caught up to where Brutus flipped yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.