Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Since you're confirmed town, would you mind saying what your role is?
:trumpwoah

The game works the exact other way round, if he's confirmed town there's no need at all to tell us his role.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not sure anymore what to think of Kajuh at this point because that's the umpteenth time he's said rookie stuff but I don't recall any of that happening during Saw Mafia so I'm starting to venture that he's committed to leaning into this stuff.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Not sure anymore what to think of Kajuh at this point because that's the umpteenth time he's said rookie stuff but I don't recall any of that happening during Saw Mafia so I'm starting to venture that he's committed to leaning into this stuff.

Because I asked a question and someone gave me a really sarcastic answer during Saw and then I was afraid of asking questions and looking dumb. I've stopped giving a shit about looking dumb now though

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Kajuh do you have any scum reads yourself?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Because I asked a question and someone gave me a really sarcastic answer during Saw and then I was afraid of asking questions and looking dumb. I've stopped giving a shit about looking dumb now though
Okweh

• Love
Reactions: Kajuh

Kajuh

Reaction score
Kajuh do you have any scum reads yourself?

I've felt extra lost this whole game for some reason so I've resorted to just following you and Tweet. mi reads es su reads

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Unsure if new but as said yeah confirmed town should not randomly ou their roles

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also vote: CP as ive fallen way behind and need to do a proper readback

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

Whatever questions you have, throw them my way, I’ll be happy to answer to the best of my abilities! :pals:

Status
Not open for further replies.