Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I legitimately just went back to page 1 to try and get a full understanding of the game but this damn Smark/Poyser kerfuffle has derailed me

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote CP

Baaaa, I'm a sheep.

I've kind of lost track of like 99% of whats going on

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Cp kinda looks the same as he did as scum a few games ago tbh poyser.

Not really a town read there anymore

Brutus is by far my preferable direction though

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Let me try and establish in my mind what I actually think so far because I'm scrambled.

4. Evans Jr - Seems attentive and with it a bit, can't remember who he's pushed although I think he was on Smark with Evans #1. BTW did Evans ever drop his Smark read because that seems a likely cop target for him

5. Tweet - I think he's been pretty townish all game from what I recall and have him more towards his town self

6. Poyser - Day one catching of Banez, could be alternative scum or something but meh

8. Ace - Null, his play has left much to be desired but that's not generally his scum play compared to the last couple. Not gonna call him town for TRASH reasoning like some others might though :deandre

9. Alco - Gonna leave him as null for the moment, he was going against the grain and called CP town but was all for Brutus, will be interesting to see after a flip or two of these to see what's what with it

Would vote: Brutus, Rugrat

Would not vote: Poyser, Smark, Tweet, Chris, CP

If another direction is taken, convince me why it's the right one, because i'll never have time to read all of this
Don't have time to read the entire thread, but took a look at some of CP's posts and they definitely look way better than what he produced last game.

Also is pinged by Brutus which is nice since that means we're aligned on that one.
Also thinks Chris and Smark are town. So yeah, similar thoughts, it's usually a good thing.

Only thing where we disagree would be how he views Tweet. @CraigPelton has that read evolved in any way since you're initial statement of think he looked "shook"?

10. TKOK - Have absolutely nothing, pretty much has given no thought on any game related thing, which I actually think is out of the ordinary as he's erratic and absent but normally does provide genuine thought as town.

11. CP - My votes here I'm actually gonna have a look back over this in a mo though cause I don't actually have a read it was just hard sheeping

13. Brutus - Pretty much all I remember from Brutus is that weird throwout of names. I can't wrap my head around it from any perspective unless he was just scum and panicked but I mean still, you'd be more careful than just tossing shit out right?

15. Rugrat - Kind of want to give Rugrat a blue for a post he made earlier about OMB which I'll hide in spoiler. It could be a tactic to look better post flip as it was quite late in the day but I dunno. Tentative blue
OMB is pretty certainly town from that. Whether or not that's cheating the game is obviously contentious, but it's enough for me to formulate a town read from.

17. Kajuh - If I'm being honest the cop questions he was asking before has me fair confident he's town

18. Gambit
- Post content and to be frank, sheer amount of posts has me fair confident in Gambit

19. GOATnom - Needs a bit more time to establish GOATnom #2, so null for the mo

20. Barry - I'm actually gonna go orange here over having a quick squiz over his posts. Defended Smark earlier which is a positive as I think Smark is town, but a lot of his content is theme spec. Was on OMB and Lethal towards the later end of day yesterday which obviously not great in hindsight. Main reason I'm orange is I feel like Too much of his content is theme spec. I'm all for some theme spec but this seems like it's being used as a way to seem contributing without actually contributing much.

21. Haza - Copped town apparently, play has been meh but GF dead so :Brock3:

22. Smark - Town game meta. Will want someone to tell me if they think he was copped by Evans and that was the real reason for that weird push but would have thought he'd just say it

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
town lean on barry

vote Tweet

I mean honestly quoting cause I don't much care for it in hindsight but it was like page 1 so the value

uhhh wouldn't Ryuk be Kira aligned?

yeah banez just ducking like that seems kinda scum banez to me tbh but I don't even know what time it is in FINLAND
Positive but could mark down as distancing

well I got some work to do but so far liking barry, smark, ace, and chris as town

barry - first to try to make stuff happen when the game was fluffy/jokey, seems like he's not doing his usual maintenance scum thing

smark - activity meta + interactions + frustrations feel genuine

ace - just making good points and thinking things through, when I was scum with him he settled into a lane early on

chris - having original thoughts which I agree with, usually means he's town, see my (correct) scum read on him last game
:deandre
well if he's not indy then he's probably getting bussed for sandbagging his team

speaking of

vote Banez
dang GF bus driver, that's a tough blow
These are brazen if he's scum :heston

fwiw I have more than enough theme knowledge to know ryuk wouldn't have been a good fake and I've played a bunch of death note mafia games by now too lol
Do not like this post

This is where I'm at

1. Phenom
2. Chris
3. Evans
4. Evans Jr
5. Tweet
6. Poyser
7. OMB
8. Ace
9. Alco
10. TKOK
13. Brutus
14. Doddsy
15. Rugrat
16. Lethal
17. Kajuh
18. Gambit
19. Big Man
20. Barry
21. Haza
22. Smark

Smark to me seems obvtown with his activity and positioning around Banez. Also seems like he's on to Brutus as well who I think is scum.

Gambit's posts have felt awkward and disingenuous to me, a few in particular pinged me I'd have to go back and find them
Leaning town on Tweet currently
Quoting for potential relevance. Also still Chris town. He's got Gambit orange which is odd cause I don't think he's mentioned him.

Dang though my read on Chris was NOT GOOD
Did acknowledge it at least but I mean kind of had too, obviously wasn't banking on random vengeful

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Let me try and establish in my mind what I actually think so far because I'm scrambled.

4. Evans Jr - Seems attentive and with it a bit, can't remember who he's pushed although I think he was on Smark with Evans #1. BTW did Evans ever drop his Smark read because that seems a likely cop target for him

5. Tweet - I think he's been pretty townish all game from what I recall and have him more towards his town self

6. Poyser - Day one catching of Banez, could be alternative scum or something but meh

8. Ace - Null, his play has left much to be desired but that's not generally his scum play compared to the last couple. Not gonna call him town for TRASH reasoning like some others might though :deandre

9. Alco - Gonna leave him as null for the moment, he was going against the grain and called CP town but was all for Brutus, will be interesting to see after a flip or two of these to see what's what with it

10. TKOK - Have absolutely nothing, pretty much has given no thought on any game related thing, which I actually think is out of the ordinary as he's erratic and absent but normally does provide genuine thought as town.

11. CP - My votes here I'm actually gonna have a look back over this in a mo though cause I don't actually have a read it was just hard sheeping

13. Brutus - Pretty much all I remember from Brutus is that weird throwout of names. I can't wrap my head around it from any perspective unless he was just scum and panicked but I mean still, you'd be more careful than just tossing shit out right?

15. Rugrat - Kind of want to give Rugrat a blue for a post he made earlier about OMB which I'll hide in spoiler. It could be a tactic to look better post flip as it was quite late in the day but I dunno. Tentative blue

17. Kajuh - If I'm being honest the cop questions he was asking before has me fair confident he's town

18. Gambit - Post content and to be frank, sheer amount of posts has me fair confident in Gambit

19. GOATnom - Needs a bit more time to establish GOATnom #2, so null for the mo

20. Barry - I'm actually gonna go orange here over having a quick squiz over his posts. Defended Smark earlier which is a positive as I think Smark is town, but a lot of his content is theme spec. Was on OMB and Lethal towards the later end of day yesterday which obviously not great in hindsight. Main reason I'm orange is I feel like Too much of his content is theme spec. I'm all for some theme spec but this seems like it's being used as a way to seem contributing without actually contributing much.

21. Haza - Copped town apparently, play has been meh but GF dead so :Brock3:

22. Smark - Town game meta. Will want someone to tell me if they think he was copped by Evans and that was the real reason for that weird push but would have thought he'd just say it

Can't see Smark being copped. Evans had used all his shots assuming he copped me which im 99% sure he did so he would have just come out with it probably or made it a little more clear.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Knew when he thought Barry was Ryuk that it was unlikely he was aligned with banez and got ???? From poyser who is now trying to say I look bad :kobe
that town lean on chris would not have lasted long btw, he really wasn't giving much since early game when I first town read him
Starting to think Poyser sacrificed Banez and didn't expect bOMB to blow up in his teams face like that
Hate all of these posts. Dunno if he's joking about Poyser though but I don't think he is

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Can't see Smark being copped. Evans had used all his shots assuming he copped me which im 99% sure he did so he would have just come out with it probably or made it a little more clear.
Alright thanks, I thought as much but couldn't remember what day everything happened

Ace

Reaction score
Sorry guys been a wild couple days. Read back how though
Ace - what made you go from this to:
I know EV is dead but to answer this, his fake did not look like an actual fake given its moral grey area.

Therefore I thought it was either 3P thinking the claim could work as town, or town with an unfortunate character. Was wrong, it happens.

Also pretty sure I was sussing chris before pretty much anyone if you read back.

Ace

Reaction score
I still don't like tweet. Cant put my finger on it but he's just pinging the fuck out of me

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sorry guys been a wild couple days. Read back how though

I know EV is dead but to answer this, his fake did not look like an actual fake given its moral grey area.

Therefore I thought it was either 3P thinking the claim could work as town, or town with an unfortunate character. Was wrong, it happens.

Also pretty sure I was sussing chris before pretty much anyone if you read back.
Were you pushing him though or just sussing him?

Ace

Reaction score
Smark ev was t/t

Status
Not open for further replies.