Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote: NotBrutus

follow confirmed town and help here pls

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Due to unexpected circumstances, I'm not entirely opposed to getting a claim from Brutus anymore.

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If you need a reason why just i would ask you to give me a reason why not

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sorry I'm still learning roles. What does this mean?
His jump to reading me solid town above anyone else was a clear indication that he had used his alignment cop on me and was told I was town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On the other hand CP and Brutus seem very non-aligned so sussing both at the same time is sorta nuts. I'd be surprised if both are town tho.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If you need a reason why just i would ask you to give me a reason why not
Some stuff that happened during d1/n1, him being opposed to wagoning Banez even after it was clear he was cooked (might be misremembering this one, ask Poyser), and also at one point I talked to Smark about how Brutus was saying that Poyser wasn't leading town and Smark seemed to suspect some sort of malicious intent behind it which I think is firmly outside of his scum range. I currently think of Brutus as low hanging fruit.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
We should get a claim from Brutus today. For sure.

I'll be on in a while. Get er' done

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Some stuff that happened during d1/n1, him being opposed to wagoning Banez even after it was clear he was cooked (might be misremembering this one, ask Poyser), and also at one point I talked to Smark about how Brutus was saying that Poyser wasn't leading town and Smark seemed to suspect some sort of malicious intent behind it which I think is firmly outside of his scum range. I currently think of Brutus as low hanging fruit.
Will read when I come on later

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
But yeah the point I gotta figure out is whom among CP and Brutus is the better choice, cause I think CP flipping scum would clear Brutus, but on the other hand I've been pretty bad at reading Brutus lately so this read of mine might also be completely off.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Due to unexpected circumstances, I'm not entirely opposed to getting a claim from Brutus anymore.
Can you elaborate?

my town read on him isn’t super strong or anything, but not sure what could’ve happened to change your mind lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Haza why do you think CP is town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Can you elaborate?

my town read on him isn’t super strong or anything, but not sure what could’ve happened to change your mind lol
Nah it's nothing really worth talking about at this point, in fact that wasn't the best of posts from my side.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Cause the more I think about it, CP/Brutus seems like a very binary sort of deal so sussing Brutus at all makes no sense if I think CP is scum. Which I currently do.

Kajuh

Reaction score
His jump to reading me solid town above anyone else was a clear indication that he had used his alignment cop on me and was told I was town.

Since you're confirmed town, would you mind saying what your role is?

Status
Not open for further replies.