Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Looks safe to say he copped haza town to me. I’m assuming lethal was the SK kill. Trying to work out if they killed evans for a play based reason or if it’s because he randomly asked for protection despite being in PoE lmao. Well actually I suppose he could be the SK kill, I think most were actually reading lethal town

anyway yeah

vote CP

fine with this

Kajuh

Reaction score
Looks safe to say he copped haza town to me. I’m assuming lethal was the SK kill. Trying to work out if they killed evans for a play based reason or if it’s because he randomly asked for protection despite being in PoE lmao. Well actually I suppose he could be the SK kill, I think most were actually reading lethal town

anyway yeah

vote CP

fine with this

Explain like I'm a stupid little baby

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Explain like I'm a stupid little baby
Haza was the only dark blue read in his list other than himself. I don’t think there’s much reason to read haza as such a confident town based on play so it’s likely he was copped.

The only other possibility is he copped smark scum but I’m pretty sure he didn’t just because he dropped a line saying “if smark flips scum then I’ll have to bring poyser back to null” but he had me as blue on his list which obv means he doesn’t know smark is scum for sure, it’s just a read

Kajuh

Reaction score
Haza was the only dark blue read in his list other than himself. I don’t think there’s much reason to read haza as such a confident town based on play so it’s likely he was copped.

The only other possibility is he copped smark scum but I’m pretty sure he didn’t just because he dropped a line saying “if smark flips scum then I’ll have to bring poyser back to null” but he had me as blue on his list which obv means he doesn’t know smark is scum for sure, it’s just a read

Explain "copped" like I'm a stupider little baby than the last one

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

anyway yeah

vote CP

fine with this
If you ask me, the SK killed TKOK and Lethal which oughta mean they're one of the players who know what they're doing.

In fact those kills remind me a lot of last game where Rugrat as the SK killed low priority players exclusively. Could be that he drew the SK again.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw I'm pretty certain that Evans softed his character, I noticed in one of his posts that he wrote "nearby" as "near by". That is to say there's probably at least one involved and attentive player with theme knowledge on the scum team as well unless I missed something even more obvious that he did to draw attention to himself.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Or you know, might just be the stuff Poyser pointed out.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Well if he won't claim idk what to do cause I wanna lynch him for it but I don't wanna end day yet lmao

vote Haza

Tweet, how are you feeling about Haza these days?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet, how are you feeling about Haza these days?
His own play is still kinda meh, but between Banez wanting to push him and Evans likely copping him town according to Poyser, he's not anywhere near my suspect list.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Btw I'm pretty certain that Evans softed his character, I noticed in one of his posts that he wrote "nearby" as "near by". That is to say there's probably at least one involved and attentive player with theme knowledge on the scum team as well unless I missed something even more obvious that he did to draw attention to himself.
I've read/seen a lot of death note but never finished it. got a ways into the stuff with NEAR

whoops capslock
is this what i think it is

This stuck out to me when it happened. Is there any way that CP could've known who Evans' character was?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Reading evans’ role PM made me remember that I never actually finished death note, i stopped watching after L lol. Maybe I should finish it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This stuck out to me when it happened. Is there any way that CP could've known who Evans' character was?
It's possible he picked up on the same thing I did. Which doesn't make him autoscum, but it does fit the sort of attentive, competent player with theme knowledge that I described.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

anyway yeah

vote CP

fine with this
He was obviously cop when he confirmed me last night lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler