Dear Mike Chaos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Yeah the forum has been turned upside down by one thing done by, mike chaos has a lot to answer for

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Dudes, seriously. Enough with this baby mama drama llama bullshit.

I've been looking at all this constant arguing and bullshit all day, and it's ridiculous. Everyone's overreacting and acting ridiculous.

If you've cared enough to want Sex Power and Beer back, then email the Root Admin, Mark. I know I have, I'd said my piece.

To paraphrase, I let Mark know that this ENTIRE situation can be attributed to lack of communication. Monkestyle changed the rules for the better of the forum. EVERYONE of us can agree on that. Mike Chaos returned after a 2 year hiatus and apparently disagreed with the change. But instead of contacting Monkeystyle and trying to sort everything out he decided to do his own thing and ban Sex Power and Beer. Which was wrong. They should of been warned AT THE MOST. And they certainly need to be brought back pronto.

But that's ALL that should of been done at this point. You guys should be emailing Mark, and getting shit done in a diplomatic fashion. Causing anarchy, threatening to leave & otherwise throwing your hands up in the air in protest isn't going to do crap for anybody. Because Mike Chaos is the head admin and the ONLY guy who can go over him is Mark. So you causing chaos isn't going to speed up the process AT ALL.

So Legendkillerpunk is happy that Sex and Beer are banned. So fucking what? Calling for his ban in place of the others is no more mature or justifiable than the original bans in the first place.

We are a community, we've accepted the fact that people are not always going to get along with each other, and we've forgiven members for doing alot worse than spamming or in LKP's case, being a chowder head. Nobody here has done anything justifiable for a ban according to Monkeystyles rules. So everybody kindly have a glass of shut the fuck up, go email the big boss, get our buddies Sex Power & Beer back, and stop bitching about LKP. He's disagreeing with your disagreement over a bad Admin decision. It's not the end of the world and it's not a bannable offense either. As soon as we get Sex Power and Beer back we can all go back to our pointless spam & minor flame wars. This is not something that should be tearing the fed apart.

And Blaze, you're a moron.

Kizza

I've been looking at all this constant arguing and bullshit all day, and it's ridiculous. Everyone's overreacting and acting ridiculous.

If you've cared enough to want Sex Power and Beer back, then email the Root Admin, Mark. I know I have, I'd said my piece.

To paraphrase, I let Mark know that this ENTIRE situation can be attributed to lack of communication. Monkestyle changed the rules for the better of the forum. EVERYONE of us can agree on that. Mike Chaos returned after a 2 year hiatus and apparently disagreed with the change. But instead of contacting Monkeystyle and trying to sort everything out he decided to do his own thing and ban Sex Power and Beer. Which was wrong. They should of been warned AT THE MOST. And they certainly need to be brought back pronto.

But that's ALL that should of been done at this point. You guys should be emailing Mark, and getting shit done in a diplomatic fashion. Causing anarchy, threatening to leave & otherwise throwing your hands up in the air in protest isn't going to do crap for anybody. Because Mike Chaos is the head admin and the ONLY guy who can go over him is Mark. So you causing chaos isn't going to speed up the process AT ALL.

So Legendkillerpunk is happy that Sex and Beer are banned. So fucking what? Calling for his ban in place of the others is no more mature or justifiable than the original bans in the first place.

We are a community, we've accepted the fact that people are not always going to get along with each other, and we've forgiven members for doing alot worse than spamming or in LKP's case, being a chowder head. Nobody here has done anything justifiable for a ban according to Monkeystyles rules. So everybody kindly have a glass of shut the fuck up, go email the big boss, get our buddies Sex Power & Beer back, and stop bitching about LKP. He's disagreeing with your disagreement over a bad Admin decision. It's not the end of the world and it's not a bannable offense either. As soon as we get Sex Power and Beer back we can all go back to our pointless spam & minor flame wars. This is not something that should be tearing the fed apart.

But i'm having funnnnn :(

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I realized that them two are under me and that I'm ten times better then and they are only holding me back

LKP

I agree 100% im no longer going to post in this thread. Q1 said it best.

MizMasta3000 #2

Reaction score

Let's handle this both ways.

Don't have too much fun or you'll get banned. <_<

Shut up. :(

J

It's a forum. If you got a problem post a thread. Weather or not people read it is there choice but honestly people worry too much about the forum arguin. It's a forum who cares if everyone hates each other. As long as the b.s. isn't posted in the main sections let it be posted.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's a forum. If you got a problem post a thread. Weather or not people read it is there choice but honestly people worry too much about the forum arguin. It's a forum who cares if everyone hates each other. As long as the b.s. isn't posted in the main sections let it be posted.

I agree that you have a point that as long as this is contained in the casual talk section that anything and everything is fair game. That's the nature of the section.

But on one hand your telling me to not care so much and that is shouldn't matter that everyone is arguing on a wrestling forum that nobody cares about. Yet on the other hand you are being super pissed off with everyone else that two members were unjustly banned, even though it shouldn't matter because they are just two members banned off of a wrestling forum that nobody cares about.

Double standards much?