Dear Mike Chaos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Kinda but not really both my arguments go hand and hand. What I'm sayin is you should be able to do what you want within the rules. People arguin and neither what seX and Beer did were against the rules. Therefore I'm stating my opinion.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Kinda but not really both my arguments go hand and hand. What I'm sayin is you should be able to do what you want within the rules. People arguin and neither what seX and Beer did were against the rules. Therefore I'm stating my opinion.

My main point is that nobody needs to banned, period. And Kizzas sig going around wanting Miz and LKP banned instead. And for what? Being annoying? LKP & Miz find the Aussies annoying but that's not justifiable for a ban either. All I'm saying is that people need to take a chill pill. Sure they are allowed to rant and rave and cause trouble as per the rules. But is it necessary? I don't think so.

Nice name. lol.

J

Haha thanks I figured the name change would be welcome and also when Kizza puts unban seX-Power and Beer back he is serious. I can only assume the ban LKP and Miz is a joke as thats the way I see it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
When he said he was having fun I knew he's just taking advantage of the chaos to be his same old sarcastic self but it seems more legit now because of all the chaos going on and I fell for it. lol.

I need to change my name to King Hippo. Who wants to be my Soda Popinski?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Just change all the members names to Punch Out & Super Punch Out characters and this'll be heaven on earth. lol.

J

Seriously though the sweetest thing on this forum would be the ability to ban blueberries from a thread I post. If I was able to do that I would no longer have to read posts from the RaTards that call themselves Famou$ and LKP.