Dear Mike Chaos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

My main point is that nobody needs to banned, period. And Kizzas sig going around wanting Miz and LKP banned instead. And for what? Being annoying? LKP & Miz find the Aussies annoying but that's not justifiable for a ban either. All I'm saying is that people need to take a chill pill. Sure they are allowed to rant and rave and cause trouble as per the rules. But is it necessary? I don't think so.

Nice name. lol.

Cos I don't like them. And cos it's a fair trade ;D

Qwake

Seriously though the sweetest thing on this forum would be the ability to ban blueberries from a thread I post. If I was able to do that I would no longer have to read posts from the RaTards that call themselves Famou$ and LKP.

The Hangover ftw.

J

It defenitly has an A sound Ritard sounds too much like ritard anyways.

Also Hangovers not just a good movie. Probably the funniest movie of our time. No joke I laughed my ass off the whole movie.