Dear Mike Chaos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Hmmm on account I made the thread I think not. lmao. Your like the kid in red rover who no one wants on there team so there always tryin to send you to the other side lmao.

-TJ-

I think I speak for everyone who isn't with LKP or Beer-Power that this is very funny.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I put Blaze above him. At least Blaze can stick to his opinion. He might get shit for it, but at least he doesn't change for the flavour of the month.

Well thi$ i$ true. I've yet to hate on Taylor $wift or Na$car becau$e the people here hate on it. I've $een people $tart to love Hayley and Paramore to get the love but hell I'm not gonna do that. I do like one and only one of there $ong$ and that is becau$e i heard it on Rock Band 2.

Kizza

Was that directed towards me or LKP?

LKP. I really have no idea who you are >_>.

I like Paramore now, but that's cos I finally listened to the whole album, and her voice is just amazing. Especially the live acoustic stuff.

J

Sure it was at LKP TJ.

And Blaze you don't have to explain yourself you a wayyy better poster than LKP.

-TJ-

LKP. I really have no idea who you are >_>.

I like Paramore now, but that's cos I finally listened to the whole album, and her voice is just amazing. Especially the live acoustic stuff.

Oh no.... A person doesn't know me..... I feel lonely...... :( Been on this forum for 2 1/2 years i got to cut myself now. :paperbag3:

J/k I really don't know you either....

J

Jesus Christ why'd you bring up how long you been on here. That just made me realize I'm goin on 4 years in April. Christ.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Meh but them two hate me and will hate me if I do it and if I do it then wont it seem I'm becoming what I was just said I'm not.

So why sell out I mean I like them and they hate me :) and me trying to get them back makes me seem like I want them to love me.

LKP

Blaze what are you on about lol. All im saying is i do not care if sex power and beer are banned.

MizMasta3000 #2

Reaction score
Meh but them two hate me and will hate me if I do it and if I do it then wont it seem I'm becoming what I was just said I'm not.

So why sell out I mean I like them and they hate me :) and me trying to get them back makes me seem like I want them to love me.

Blaze, I'm only going to say this once and I might just be speaking in comparison on your behalf, but...

You are a bearable member.