Dear Lady Hotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

In denial of what? I think this is great! I am getting attention in a forum, which is something you all DIE for!

Thank you! I owe you so much!

You're getting pretty pathetic.
This is what you always do.
You crave the attention, and clearly care about everything, and take the internet serious, yet to make it look like you don't, you say other people do.
But look around. You're the one keeping this thread going, and you're the one caring more than anyone.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We're all hypocrites in some way, at least I'm not in denial.

And if you read my original post that wasn't the whole issue. I also thought you didn't care? Really, you've been beaten. Just leave now.

Exactly! I said the same thing in the monkeystyle thread.

Even Sterl admitted his mistake when I called him out.

The difference is that Jade won't admit that.

I recommend you stop wasting your time on her.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Come on Moonlight, make her look even worse please, I wanna see her reaction

Moonlight Drive

Mike summed it up very well. You're a terrible liar, a terrible poster and a terrible debater. If you didn't care, you wouldn't continue to come back to this thread to see what we think about you.

Not to mention the hilarity of you dodging the issues.

Sterl, fuck off.

Beer

I said she was doing exactly what you said she is doing a few days ago when she started a flame on me. To some up that post

Oh right, yeah....

Anyhoo, LH, give up, you are getting slaughtered by Pat, it's blindly obvious, the last hope of not making your self look like a complete and utter tard is your beloved comeback phrase, "I DON'T CARE!" in it's many different forms.

You've completely beat around the bush for the whole thing, since you have no answer to what we really are talking of.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
none of you respect me enough to say It was good, I already said in the thread were she falmed me that she says she doesn't care when she does and has idiot childish flames, I said all this, but you all said I got powned, so I don't have the power to make her look bad because no one sees what I already said about her, shes a waste and a joke

MikeRaw

Classic example:
Look at Sterl's rep sheet.
This isn't about sterl, but just look.
In 2 days, she neg repped him 5 times. That also means she had to spread rep in between, about 2 times in between each one.
She spent so much time to neg rep someone over and over, FOR THE INTERNET.

This deserves a: :laugh:

Moonlight Drive

Lol, Sterl. stfu.

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore until LHR can form any kind of logical post.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
thank you mike, she also flamed me for caring about rep, and everyone says I have been the idiot for the last two weeks

Look at her please

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I remember this chick named Marilyn, she was much better then LadyHotrod

:smh