Dear Lady Hotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I said this as well, once she runs out of flames, she has nothing, and this is what you get

shes a horrible overall poster

flames and everything else

MikeRaw

Go, go, go, go! This is great!!

Hint:
If you want it to look like you don't care, just leave the thread... Making sarcastic remarks such as "come on, more" and "keep going, keep going, I dont care", just makes you look stupid, and proves you clearly care enough to ry to prove you don't care, when you really do.

Beer

Anyone else looking forward to the new film, "The Watchmen!" Also, anyone read the Watchmen comics and know where to get them?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Someone tell me I was right in my thread damn it! I won to,... this thread is proof

Beer

LOL, the fact that you have been responding for the last 30-40 mins maybe longer straight shows how much you DO care.

Beer

Know where to get the old comics so I can catch up on history before I watch the film?

LadyHotrod

Anyone else looking forward to the new film, "The Watchmen!" Also, anyone read the Watchmen comics and know where to get them?

ME!

That movie looks amazing! I think they were still fighting to prevent the release but I'm not sure if that is still ongoing.....The chick is from the Heartbreak Kid with Ben Stiller, isn't she?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
moonlight, we both were, look at the sterlisgod thread here when she started flaming me, I already said all this and you further proved all this shit, We were both right, although you did a much better job making her look bad, this is the most desperate I have ever seen her

Beer

ME!

That movie looks amazing! I think they were still fighting to prevent the release but I'm not sure if that is still ongoing.....The chick is from the Heartbreak Kid with Ben Stiller, isn't she?

Malin Akerman.