Dear Lady Hotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

That isn't a question. And the fact you continue to reply when I goad you into it proves you really do care. You know you've been beaten and just cannot accept it.

LadyHotrod

How is "ur meen" a beating?

Come on, guys! You're giving me what I want! ATTENTION! You are doing more good than bad here! Keep it up!

Moonlight Drive

I thought you didn't care? :confused:

Point to me where I said 'ur meen'. You obviously not only lack logic, but intelligence as well.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
:)... although I know Moonlight and Sex-Power hate me, I love how your making her look like this, im grinning pretty good reading this

Beer

The part you said about when you just give up on her idiot flames and she flames you why you gone is exactly what she did to me also, I said she is a fraud who just uses idiot flames like your gay and smurf and when I just said fuck you and left she just kept going, shes nothing.. also stated that

You what?

LadyHotrod

I already proved my point, you can stop now...

LOL, so what? You have a problem with me saying ONE THING like that outside this section yet you didn't whine about your racist friend, who attacked me for NO REASON. Hypocrite!

Come on, some more!!!

MikeRaw

LOL, does it look like I care much?
Yes

If I did, I would have broken up all the posts and responded instead of being bored!

So, what made ya jump on the hate wagon, too?
Instead, you're spending the exact same amount of time bitching, just in a different way.

Give it up. You care.

Moonlight Drive

The fact you go to bits over nothing in rather humorous, not the fact you said something outside the section.

It's more double standards than hypocrisy, Stinger has a little leeway because Asians suck (at least ones in Australia) and he can form a post which doesn't need an insult.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm honestly surprised

You guys haven't hit the “this bitch doesn't know when to admit how fucking dumb she I give up” phase

LadyHotrod

The fact you go to bits over nothing in rather humorous, not the fact you said something outside the section.

It's more double standards than hypocrisy, Stinger has a little leeway because Asians suck (at least ones in Australia) and he can form a post which doesn't need an insult.

LOL, huh?

Way to make sense. Your whole issue here is that I flame for "no reason" yet when other people do it, you're fine with it.

Hypocrites rock!

Moonlight Drive

We're all hypocrites in some way, at least I'm not in denial.

And if you read my original post that wasn't the whole issue. I also thought you didn't care? Really, you've been beaten. Just leave now.

LadyHotrod

In denial of what? I think this is great! I am getting attention in a forum, which is something you all DIE for!

Thank you! I owe you so much!

Moonlight Drive

Sigh. Continue trying to pretend as if you don't care. We can see through your weak veil that you do care and just cannot accept this is over, and you were beaten.

Your welcome.

LadyHotrod

Oh guys, I love you all so much for this! This...this is the best, ever! Than you!!!!