Deadpool & Wolverine (July 2024)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I am looking at worst lists and my goodness there's some ridiculously bad castings out there.

I also forgot how they ruined the entire Xmen prequels because Jennifer Lawrence got popular between first class and days of futures past. so of course they had to re write a bunch of source material to hamfist her as the hero somehow,

Mystique

the main hero

Let that sink in Xmen fans :heston

also Jesse Heinsenberg as Lex was another good wtf casting , same with Erza's Flash flop

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Magneto on the other hand, is batting 100

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Tbh I thought Ezra Miller did a great job in his solo Flash movie. He def doesn’t physically look like the Flash but his acting was pretty good.

Jesse eisenberg as Lex was very bad.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Tbh I thought Ezra Miller did a great job in his solo Flash movie. He def doesn’t physically look like the Flash but his acting was pretty good.

Jesse eisenberg as Lex was very bad.

Ezra can eat shit and die

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'd put Deadpool above GoG (deadpool 2 was great imo as well). But I like all those movies.

I just think Deadpool has very little flaws and executes exactly what it needs to with no real boring or lame moments (for me tastes).

GoG has its fair share of over the top cheesiness and forced humor (esp GoG2 which imo is the weakest of the 3)

Cap Am I only really rate Winter Soldier as S tier, the other two are like As for me.

Only thing close to Deadpool trilogy would be avengers but they are a bit long winded again at times for no reason. Esp the later ones. Avengers 1 is peak imo
I gave Deadpool 2 a few chances including the extended version but the annoying fire kid and a disappointing Cable ruin it for me. Also that scene when they try to showcase Domino's powers when she lands with her parachute and causes an explosion, those are some of the worst CGI have seen in a superhero movie.
I agree that the second GotG is the weakest but I believe the first and third movies are so amazing that they make up for it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Don’t let personal issues get in the way of professional life.

He’s a horrible human being. Still a good actor though.

Naw I’ll avoid seeing his face instead

• Haha
Reactions: Sabretooth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I gave Deadpool 2 a few chances including the extended version but the annoying fire kid and a disappointing Cable ruin it for me. Also that scene when they try to showcase Domino's powers when she lands with her parachute and causes an explosion, those are some of the worst CGI have seen in a superhero movie.
I agree that the second GotG is the weakest but I believe the first and third movies are so amazing that they make up for it.
ah different strokes then. I love the fire kid, cable and domino. I dont remember that cgi scene in particular, so i cant comment, will have to rewatch it (dont remember it being that bad but i wasn't likely paying attention.

I really liked a lot of D2 though, it introduced a lot of awesome characters

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Infinity wars was the weakest avengers film imo , not Ultron
Funny, how tastes and opinions work, it's the best out of the four for me. And Ultron is a close second, I know I'm in the minority here, but I'll die on that hill, that movie's getting too much hate.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
ah different strokes then. I love the fire kid, cable and domino. I dont remember that cgi scene in particular, so i cant comment, will have to rewatch it (dont remember it being that bad but i wasn't likely paying attention.

I really liked a lot of D2 though, it introduced a lot of awesome characters
I actually liked Domino, she was a sweet character. I just didn't like that scene in particular. I also wish those movies gave more screen time to Negasonic and Yukio.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah Ultron is weak for me because they did Ultron dirty. He was a gag machine instead of a threatening monster. Also the Hulk Black Widow random romance was random. It was still an entertaining movie though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Funny, how tastes and opinions work, it's the best out of the four for me. And Ultron is a close second, I know I'm in the minority here, but I'll die on that hill, that movie's getting too much hate.
my favorite is still avengers 1 personally. i saw it like 3 times in theatres and I have no felt that level of excitement and hype while watching a movie in theaters since. it was just special at the time for me and I think it's a generational flick of that genre

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah Ultron is weak for me because they did Ultron dirty. He was a gag machine instead of a threatening monster. Also the Hulk Black Widow random romance was random. It was still an entertaining movie though.
ok ya, the hulk black widow stuff was a bit forced