Deadman Inc. vs. Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

-TJ-

"Ok I need 2 more so AJ is one so I need 1 more. I know a lot of you are watching at home plz sign on for Judge! First to come and ask becomes Judge!"

Reaction score
I think we should go with people most likely to be active tbh im gunna be active and TJ just need another

-TJ-

No since they're not gonna be on in the next week lol.

Ok New Judges (Hope Mike doesn't ban me....)

TJ (Head Judge :sly:)

AJ (My Slave and Special Friend :) )

GardsJr :):kenfan)

Travis40

Deadman has until 11:43 PM CT exactly...26 mintues from now to have his flame up..(as agreed in the S Box)

Travis40

Tick-Tock, you hear the clock tickin', Tick-Tock, I want you to remember me Tick-Tock, but the dead don't have no memory, I'M CUMMIN *grunt* SKITTLES...time is running down.

-TJ-

"I Just shit myself. Deadman Inc. got out of the STFU. OH MY GOD Travis got Super Kicked 1...2...kickout. Travis got's only one chance."

Reaction score
"omfg TJ he made it to the ropes!!!!!! omg hes just rolled him up aswell 1......2.........2 half nooooo he almost had him I think the momentum has shifted I have never seen anyone get out of the stfu like that before TJ your thoughts on this shocking update almost had the victory on two seperate occasions right there by the superkick then the roll up as travis tryed to get up how can Travis come back now this match has taken a shocking turn travis was dominating the match and then the complex of this match has just been turned on its head"

Travis40

You just said that flaming wasn't about swear words, right? Why are you telling me to blow it out my ass? You wanna suck some cum out of a garden hose? You're just like Barry Bonds's 756th Home Run Ball...nobody wants you around.

So you hate gays...but you said this in your closing lines?
Deadman Inc said:
I had fun pounding your ass
:shock::shocked: Now that's breaking news if I've ever heard it. Your breath smells like Howard Stern's Ass Cheese....let me ask you a question. Has your uncle ever touched you here? :suck:...or have you ever done this? :jerk:, if so, then your 7 year old mind can't handle it and you'll have to go off and become emo while slicing yourself up :nonono: I thought you were going to pull it out there (that's what she said), but I was mistaken. Was that you talking, or was that a gust of wind from Dr. Phil's asshole?

So if you try to come fuck with me again, think again and sign up for an Urkle look alike contest.

-TJ-

OK OK OK OK OK OK STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ

GardsJr

BOTH of you read from page 3 up that's were the War started

Alright, with the judges thing. I respect that TJ is the head judge and Tarvis wants to replace his judges. I'm fine with that. I don't see why you guys are changing my judges. We decided on the judges from the beginning. What's the rush anyways?

I respect you Deadman, but you see Admins and S Mods aren't on often so you see it would take TG or MC a week to get back on.... so that's why. I'm sorry man

-TJ-

I got 2-2 round win Tie if it ends up being a tie you guys will have a day to post your Tie Breaking Flame..............

Status
Not open for further replies.