Deadman Inc. vs. Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis40

I'm not into politics...so...yeah, I'm mostly into wrestling and sports and things like that. :shifty:...but I think I can pull this out...just look at the TOTP...I'm the best in everything on there.

Travis40

I personally think a week is too long, why can't it be 72 hours?

Reaction score
have to hand it to him that was not bad for his first flame post
to quote J.R "that was a sloberknocker" can travis respond with a finisher?

Travis40

1) You're a stupid fucking n00b

2) I've been a mod before, so don't say I'm trying to get a rub off of This Guy, I was only telling you that you were fighting a hopless battle...I've never seen TG lose before and I don't think he'd lose to a n00b like you

3) I'm not on your caliber? What in the fuck are you smoking? Because I've been here alot longer than you...I arrived in March, and I've accomplished more than you. Most of my posts have been good in the WWE/General/TNA/ROH/etc sections, all of your posts have been....in either HIAT, Street Fight, or...this section. I've rarely seen a post from you that has gone into depth why you posted it. You came in and made a pointless thread trying to start talking shit about This Guy...was that really needed? You could've just PM'ed him and this could've been avoided.

Okay, I'm really tired of fucking idiots with a mouse and a keyboard and a new computer coming onto a forum saying "LOOK AT ME, I'M SPECIAL :sly:", it's getting really old and I wouldn't be surprised if you were Tracey Gerweck with a new IP. My 50 cent blowjobs? Get on w/ my life?...and how old are you exactly? You're just like ShowStopper, you both can't control your cum and you can't make a good post....so fuck off.

Sorry to steal a line from a member who's actually better than you Deadman....YOUR ASS JUST GOT CHECKED.....BRO

Reaction score
im kinda doing mini comentary here lol "and travis responds with a figure four leg lock how will dead recover will he come out all guns blazing or will this be the first mistake of the match"

-TJ-

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-TJ-

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got out of the Figure 4 leg lock..........

Reaction score
" well I dont know king I think that was a more scrambling to the ropes on this ocasion will he be able to mount some offence on the next one we will find out as we continue this after the break"

break resumes "this episode of flame war is brought to you by fruity fruity fruity delicious delicious skittles and sponsored by smackdown vs raw 08 how will you play?"

-TJ-

"Oh damn and Deadman just Low Blowed Travis Referee Ring the bell!!!!!
Wait this is No Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And I'm not the king. I'm TJ FOOL!

Travis40

...zzzzz.....zz...HUH?..oh..uh...nevermind, uh..I find it funny that you call me a homo for making a list when you were the one who was making a list...:g: and it's really original to make homo jokes lmao. Sometimes you can actually be funnier than Kramer when he was ass fucking those black people on stage...you know what I'm talking about ;) and then you can be even more stupid than...:shifty: SHOWSTOPPER *gasp*, but seriously, you're 7 years old and you act like you're such a big shot...Wow...Deadman Inc has 11 posts...I should suck his cock for that :rolleyes:

Okay, back to flaming...you're just a cumbucket with a face. I'm reallly tired of your shit. You said you needed 10 posts to get the PM working...I think you should've made good, quality posts in a section. Not just make a bitch thread bitching to This Guy and to anyone that would listen *coughAttentionWhorecough*, go back to Kellie and tell her that no one here is going to that fucked up forum, now back your bags and GET THE FUCK OUT if you don't want to make any good posts...fucking nopecker.

You can flame, just fucking wow :rolleyes: I'm so impressed, you wanna fucking medal? ::kenfan...it's going to read "No pecker"

-TJ-

"Holy Fuck Travis Punched himself across the face and then Piledrived Deadman."

Reaction score
"and travis is bringing the offencesive flurry at the moment TJ its like jeff hardy buiding it up starting of with whisper in the wind will Deadman be able to stop the momentum before travis goes on a roll or are we leading up to the swanton?"

Status
Not open for further replies.