Deadman Inc. vs. Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
very admirable of you. deadman what bout you travis is putting his win on the line here to try and end this fair so you dont complain

-TJ-

Dammit ok FINE One Last Rond and I'm letting EVERYONE ON IWF THAT READS IT TO DECIDES WHO WINS.

NO JUDGES AT ALL JUST YOU GUYS READING WILL DECIDE

PM me Travis won or Deadman Won and I'll tell you who got the most points Tommorow. ooooooooook

Reaction score
"ok this is the anticipated rematch no holds bar all out brawl im here joined once again by TJ Travis won the last one in my opinion fairly but hes putting it all on the line so there can be no question marks hanging over his win can dead learn from his (very few) mistakes or will travis just up his game?"

Travis40

Deadman, you're just a pussy who can't accpet defeat. I beat you fair and square and I showed you that I was a man of my word and that I'd make sure this was fair. I'm putting MY WIN on the line so you get another chance. You think the world has to be handed to you, but it's not like that. You have to reach out and grab it, you have to be knocked on your ass to see the world for what it is.

I had the perfect win, except you started bitching and complaining, if you lose this, don't bitch and complain becuase it makes you look like a pussy. I'm seriously pissed that I had to put my win on the line, but I decided to, THIS SHIT'S ON! Bring your lame ass shit and hope that you can get a pity vote. You lost respect from me because you whined and complained. I WON AND YOU BITCHED, I'M PUTTING IT ON THE LINE HERE! IT'S PUT UP OR SHUT UP BITCH

I think we should do Best of 5, first to 3 wins

Travis40

DEADMAN, you ball sucking smurf, fucking pussy, you want to think that you're hot shit? We're letting all the members vote, not just those 3. FUCKING COME UP WITH YOU FLAME...GOD DAMN IT YOU PISS ME OFF. I risk the goddamn win and you have to bitch about that. You should be grateful.

BTW - this is not the flame for my tie breaker...my previous post was, this was just a "you ungrateful smurf" post

Reaction score
"this is going to be a hotly contested match this is about more then winning this is about pride and trying to teach the other a lesson"

Travis40

Dude, everything that's needed to be said about you, has been said, you're a smurf, you're an idiot, you're a noob, you're a 7 year old, you are an attention whore, you are an ass fucker, your breath smells like Dr. Phil's ass and if you don't shut up, I'll have your ass shipped away from this forum faster than Marty Janetty had sex with a cow.

Travis40

We've agreed that this flame war is now a Draw and no one has to get their sig changed.

This Guy

Um you guys are all dumb as dog shit. You guys started and finished all this within6 hours since the last time I was on which means you were doing this at like fucking 1am aprox my time. Its like 20 hours later from the post above me, but thats too long to wait for you children to wait for an answer from me or Mike? I got to agree with Deadman, this thing was a crock. And it my opinion Travis didn't win this...not even close. So you can forget about me ever judging this shit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.