Deadman Inc. vs. Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis40

Why don't we just have another chance to flame so it can be the best of 5 since we don't end up with a tie breaker?

-TJ-

Judging from AJ we might not have a tie.......................................

Travis40

AJ just voted for Travis40...that means if Gards picks me to win, then I win it all...if he picks you Deadman, we have to have a tie breaker since TJ had a tie for us

-TJ-

Oh My God

"oh My God Travis Just Hit The Pedigree. Cover 1....2....3. Oh My God Travis Wins!!!"

-TJ-

Like i said before Deadman your handpicked judges aren't on often enough to judge but if you wanna wait i'll talk to Travis.

Travis40

DEADMAN, THEY WOULD NOT BE BACK IN TIME TO VOTE!!!!! You said you would win and you were so confident, I lost my hand picked judges too...I wanted Great One and Kaedon to do it and we had to have Gards, TJ, and Styles Fan...accept defeat...and your sig should now read (in CAPS)

"I, Deadman Inc, am a complete fuck for brains, I piss myself like a little girl, and I think Travis40 is so sexy, I jizz all over myself when seeing a picture of him"...it has to be just like that

HERE IS YOUR WINNER............TRAVIS40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great One

ROFL, that's such bullshit. This Guy was on 3 hours ago and Mike was on 9 hours ago and I GURANTEE both will be on tommorow and Mike will probably be on tonight. I'll judge it if you want though, it wasn't that bad, but I've seen much better.

Travis40

Deadman, you cannot complain about the judges because the same thing happened to me I LOST MY JUDGES TOO...it was fair and I win...now put that in your sig, or I'll get an Admin to do it. You were so confident that you'd win, why would it matter to you if the judges were changed? IT WAS FAIR..I LOST MY JUDGES TOO...THIS WAS A FAIR FLAMING THREAD AND QUIT BEING A PUSSY DEADMAN, PUT IT IN YOUR SIG FOR 3 DAYS

Reaction score
deadman why you saying it like we were all agaist you I almost gave you my vote and so you both know I did judge it on overall flames not on rounds and all your judges would have been just as impartial as I was

-TJ-

Dam Travis Stretched the screen

Deadman ok since i'm head judge i will let TG and Mike decide your fate. They have 2 days to come on and vote. If they don't then we go on with what just happened.

Travis40

God damn it...I agree to one more round and I'll go last..

EDIT: I'll go first

Status
Not open for further replies.