DBZ: Animated Movie 2013 Announced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Yeah, but Piccolo was always the reason the enemy had to get stronger. Take Cell for example, Piccolo was killing that guy when he was still in his first form and everyone else had been unable to do anything with him. Then Cell absorbed 17 and Piccolo wasn't as strong comparatively.

True enough, still though. I just wanted to see him kill someone!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well to be fair if were just talking Z w/o the movies, Vegeta is the only killer. Even Goku doesn't kill anyone until Yakon. In fact Gohan, Krillin,,Vegeta, and Piccolo all have more kills than Goku in Z without the movies

That said Piccolo did have some great fights with second form Frieza, Garlic, and 17. He also was haxed to high hell vs the Cell Jrs and aired better than Vegeta and trunks in the anime. (Krillin got a similar Toei has in the anime)

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Watch Dragonball. Pretty sure he kills a bunch of people there.
His dad did. Majunior killed the couple that found him, but he doesn't have a ton of blood on his hands.

The only one noted to have a ton of blood was Vegeta who wiped out whole races. He also killed multiple saibaman, Nappa, Cui, Zarbon, Dadoria, Jeice, Guldo, Recoome, Burter, the whole Planet Trade while in space, the people at the tourney, 19, Pui Pui and so on. Lol, yet Porunga made the verdict clear Vegeta was a good guy and atoned for every sin when he blew himself up

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
His dad did. Majunior killed the couple that found him, but he doesn't have a ton of blood on his hands.

The only one noted to have a ton of blood was Vegeta who wiped out whole races. He also killed multiple saibaman, Nappa, Cui, Zarbon, Dadoria, Jeice, Guldo, Recoome, Burter, the whole Planet Trade while in space, the people at the tourney, 19, Pui Pui and so on. Lol, yet Porunga made the verdict clear Vegeta was a good guy and atoned for every sin when he blew himself up

And that is why Vegeta will ALWAYS be the man. My fave Z fighter.

Heh he could blow up worlds and kills tons of people but because Porunga knew he'd kill him too :p he said... okay vegeta you are a good guy because of your self sacrifice :D

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I forgot that he wiped out a Namekian village too

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
In Z, yes. I was just talking DB where he only killed the people that found his egg. The only kills piccolo had in Z were Goku, Raditz, and the saibaman that tried to attack Gohan. His rest came frm he movies where he killed Slugs men and Coolers Armored Squadron

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
In Z, yes. I was just talking DB where he only killed the people that found his egg. The only kills piccolo had in Z were Goku, Raditz, and the saibaman that tried to attack Gohan. His rest came frm he movies where he killed Slugs men and Coolers Armored Squadron

That Cooler movie was the first one I had when I was little and I watched it all the time. Marked every time he killed those annoying bastards :mark:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I always wanted him to meet the Ginyu Force just to see how annoyed he would e but the dancing and posing. But yeah the Salza kill is the most badass as he ain't even on screen.

My first movie was Lord Slug so I remember him in the store as he kills the fat bastard

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
OH SHIT WE TALKIN' ABOUT THE GOAT

[video=youtube;0CCvhwQ-948]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CCvhwQ-948[/video]

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The story begins on Kaiō-sama’s planet with him, Goku, and Bubbles. Kaiō becomes extremely agitated when he senses Birusu’s awakening. Goku asks him what’s up, and Kaiō describes him using the narration from the first trailer for the movie. Kaiō stammers out Birusu’s name as he realizes the God of Destruction is standing right behind him (not the “lanky blue guy” that Goku thought, who is actually Birusu’s attendant), and proceeds to go into obsequious-mode as Birusu says it has been a while since they last met. Birusu is here, however, because he has business with the Saiyan.

The God of Destruction tells Goku of the prophetic dream about “Super Saiyan God”, but Goku says he has only heard of plain old Super Saiyan. Kaiō has not heard of it, either. Birusu decides to leave (at Uisu’s suggestion) to inquire with the Saiyan Prince on a planet called “Earth”, but before he leaves, he accedes to Goku’s request to fight with him, since Goku heard he’s super-duper strong. The God tells Goku to come at him with his full power. Goku revs up to Super Saiyan 3. Uisu is mildly impressed, and Birusu instructs Goku to come at him — Goku is surprised they are not taken aback. Goku comes flying in with a punch, and there is a large explosion… but when the smoke clears, the God is effortlessly holding Goku’s fist in his hand. Birusu flicks Goku in the forehead, sending him tumbling around Kaiō’s planet.

bog_sd_shot.jpg

Birusu goes off to Earth to visit Vegeta, while Goku is down for the count, and Kaiō stands there with Bubbles, mouth agape, though he snaps out of it when he realizes he needs to warn Vegeta.

Back on Earth, everyone is gathered at Capsule Corporation for Bulma’s birthday party. Kuririn asks how old she is, but she retorts with a “Shut up!” while Vegeta mutters that it is the “same lousy thing” every single year. She eventually answers, “in SD, I’m always a youthful 16!!!” — Kuririn protests that, if that were the case, he would only be 13! Kaiō telepathically contacts Vegeta to explain the situation, and notes that whatever he does, he must not anger Birusu, lest he destroy not only the Earth, but the entire galaxy.

Vegeta is suitably freaked out, not least because of all the happy people enjoying themselves around him. As Kuririn plays with his daughter, Piccolo sings karaoke (much to the dismay of Goten and Trunks), and everyone toasts to Bulma’s good health, Vegeta looks over (eyes bugging out) to notice Birusu lounging on a deck chair across the way. Kaiō was not exaggerating: Birusu is indeed a big deal. The chapter closes on Birusu asking Vegeta about Super Saiyan God, and Vegeta repeating the words back at him. The ending narration says you will have to see the rest with your own eyes at the movie theater!