CWF - War Trash #3 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Andrew, ill have my promo into you sooner or later, proberly tonight mate. The preview been up for a few days now, looked like a good one and with a few days left, hopefully some of the matches will get a little more trash talk, including mine with Bronzy. I'm looking forward to Regal and Cena the most, hopefully they can get a few more up and the rest of the card looks solid. Lets show why War is number one. The new banner also looks pretty good, only thing I would change is the backwards Raw sign, I dunno just not a fan of it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I did it on purpose because I wanted to drift it away from the main text haha.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
PROMOS ARE NEEDED

PLEASE DO SEND A PROMO, WE HAVE ZERO PROMOS AND PROMOS IS WHAT HELPS A SHOW.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF - War Trash #4

war.png

Monday 7th November
'Finlay's Farewell' - Episode 7

Live From,
Madison Square Garden, New York
6653-new-york-madison-square-garden-1.jpg

MATCHES:

VS
Finlay vs. Jericho

This is Finlay's farewell, he has announced his retirement and he has a rematch clause in hand. He is using it against Chris Jericho this week, will the 'Fighting Irishmen' Dave Finlay walk away with the Championship or will Chris Jericho prove he's the best in the world and continue his reign? This match will be the main event of the night, everyone is banned from ringside. It's just the two doing battle, who will walk away Champion?

VS VS VS
CM Punk vs. Batista vs. Edge vs. Sheamus
CM Punk returns to CWF and he faces a tough task, he will take on Batista, Edge and Sheamus who are all hungry for gold. The winner will go on to face Chris Jericho for the CWF Championship. With Matt Hardy not being part of this match, he's not happy at all, will Matt appear in this match to be noticed? With the four having lost at Elimination Chamber, who will go on to face Chris Jericho?

VS
Triple_H77.jpg

William Regal vs. HHH

William Regal became Hardcore Champion on WAR after defeating John Cena making him say the two words nobody would ever thought they'd hear, 'I QUIT'. With HHH attacking both Regal and Cena after the match, HHH finds himself against the Hardcore Champion in a non-title match. Will HHH be prevailing as a threat or will John Cena manage to come out and attack both members? This match could have a swerve, it could also see a winner. Which one will it be?

VS
MATTITUDE vs. Masters of Perfection

Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore find themselves in tag team action this week against the #1 Contender's to the Tag Team Championship, Masters of Perfection. Both will be wanting a victory here, who will walk away winner?

PROMOS:
EVERYONE!

I want promos from everyone, and I mean everyone!
Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore vs. Dolph Ziggler & Rey Mysterio

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Card is good looking forward to no. 1 contender four way but World Title match will take it for sure. Good luck to everyone in their match.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
PegKid, I will inform you what I need from your promo.

I expect promos from each CWF Member who are on WAR.

ants

Reaction score
My last match ever (probably, never say never ever) in e-fedding. Would be amazing to walk out as the champion. Just quietly I hope Sheamus gets the victory in the number one contenders match, he deserves a one-on-one match for the title

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Shame to see ants leaving. Hope he's gonna come back again one day. To the show, I'm really looking forward to it especially when I have No. 1 contender match :p Finlay vs Jericho will be awesome and Regal vs HHH it's gonna be great too, if both of them will show and TT. Card looks pretty good, can't wait for it.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Show looks like it could be wicked, shame that its Ants last match but im sure both will give it their all, I hope they do because its nothing short of what ants deserves, I'm pulling for you man to get that last win but Bronzy wont make it easy at all. I think as well that if Finlay wins, the Australian Anthem should play :p The Fatal Four Way looks awesome and I get a shot at Ellis, the bloke that only holds gold because of me, no need to thank me Ellis :p. Good luck to all and I hopefully will be able to get my promos into you Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.