CWF - Staff Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
A few quick statements from The Hoov:

Firstly, yeah Soccerboy hasn't ever been reliable for CWF ever so him leaving is not that big of a loss. He rarely ever TT's or promos. He has to be reminded to do so and even then it's questionable if he will. I think Andrew's Christian is boss, not because he's my friend but it's really good and championship caliber. I think Andrew and Lewb are two great candidates to become CWF Undisputed Champion or whatever we decide to call it when they face off on Nitro.

Secondly, I have to question why EoR was allowed back? All he has ever done from what I can tell in every fed he has been in he's caused drama and trouble out the wazoo. When he was in CWF it was a nightmare. If he's JUST a TTer then ok but I think the first time he loses a match he'll just bitch. Just my opinion tho. It's not my call, but I just don't think it's a good idea.

Aniking

Reaction score
Soccerboy wants D-Bry not Christian.

In that case, I'll keep Christian

Wtf? So now you don't want Chris Jericho at all? Dude, you've gotta stop doing shit like this, especially after you wrote a promo for him for Nitro already!

Firstly, yeah Soccerboy hasn't ever been reliable for CWF ever so him leaving is not that big of a loss. He rarely ever TT's or promos. He has to be reminded to do so and even then it's questionable if he will. I think Andrew's Christian is boss, not because he's my friend but it's really good and championship caliber. I think Andrew and Lewb are two great candidates to become CWF Undisputed Champion or whatever we decide to call it when they face off on Nitro.

SoccerBoy hasn't left CWF, he pretty much never did. Pretty much the next day after I announced him dropping The Miz, he asked Andrew if he could be Christian.

But anyway. I'm on top of things when it comes to inactivity, so if he doesn't post or send in a promo asked of him for two weeks, I'll cut him. Simple.

Secondly, I have to question why EoR was allowed back? All he has ever done from what I can tell in every fed he has been in he's caused drama and trouble out the wazoo. When he was in CWF it was a nightmare. If he's JUST a TTer then ok but I think the first time he loses a match he'll just bitch. Just my opinion tho. It's not my call, but I just don't think it's a good idea.

With a new Owner comes a clean slate, which means he's being allowed back. Although EOR and I have always gotten along well, I've told him to not cause any shit and he promised he wouldn't. If he does cause alot of crap, I'll ask him to leave.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Soccerboy wants D-Bry, I'm going to edit my Jericho post I had in Nitro to the Christian post.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Uprising Poster

Uprising.png

Live From,
Charles Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas.

OFFICIAL THEME SONG:
TBD.

Aniking

Reaction score
I'm cool with using that poster... but there is one issue with it. The PPV is on the 18th, not the 19th.

I'm also cool with using that arena and whatever theme you add as they're never that big of a deal. Btw, I'll be posting the Uprising card after Cyber Sunday is completed.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Ah shucks... We'll say 19th cos it's 19th for us :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Someone is going to have to put the show up.

I won't be online Monday-Friday.

SBS

Reaction score

JR: Well folks after what has surely been an interesting evening already were we have crowned a new Number One Contender it is time for our first of 4 Championship matches here at Cyber Sunday.

Booker: Dawg, this match is going to be Hardcore. William Regal is going to defend his Hardcore Championship against John Cena and Triple H. What a match this is going to be.

JR: Anything can happen in these Hardcore matches folks, and with 3 of the baddest names in UCW in the ring this should be a slobberknocker.

[video=youtube;kSumn6_Mxbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSumn6_Mxbw[/video]

William Regal’s theme song plays over the PA system much to the crowds dislike. Regal comes out onto the stage to a chorus of boos. The Hardcore Championship is around his waist. He throws up his hand to gesture to the crowd when suddenly…

John Cena comes up from behind the Englishman and spins him around before driving hard shots into the face of the Champion. Regal is dazed as Cena clothesline Regal to the hard ramp. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Regal undoes his belt grabbing his belt and trying to make a beeline for the exit, but Cena isn’t going to have any of that. The former Champion spins Regal around before going low and driving Regal’s back into the sides of the titantron area. Regal bounces off the steel in serious pain as Cena hits a drop toe hold sending the Champion face first into the steel ground. Not willing to let up, Cena gets on top of Regal and locks in the STFU right on the Steel Ramp.

JR: Oh no! Cena has just destroyed Regal here. I’ve never seen such ferocity from John Cena before. But Cena is not letting up.

Booker: Regal could be seriously hurt dawg, and this match hasn’t even started yet.

Officials come running out of the back trying desperately to get Cena off of the obviously gravely injured Hardcore Champion. Cena will not let up. Crewmen try desperately to get Cena to let go of the hold but he won’t. It is only by John Cena’s own conscious decision that he lets go of the Champion. As Cena gets up and throws his arms into the air victorious to major heat, officials immediately begin to check on Regal. It is referee Jack Doan who is heard, “He’s done. Regal is not competing here tonight.” This gets a mix reaction as Cena turns to the nearest official. “The Champ is here baby, now give me my damn title.”

JR: Cena wants to be awarded the Hardcore Championship for this heinous act.

Booker: But that’s the thing JR. Cena wasn’t the only man challenging Regal, there was also…

As if on cue, out comes Triple H to a massive pop who spins Cena around and delivers a massive right hand to the cocky former Chaingang commander. Cena is shocked and wants absolutely no part of Triple H as he begins heading to the ring as quickly as he can. The Cerebral Assassin lets him go knowing full well that Cena needs to get into the ring for the match to start. Cena begins taking sanctuary near the steel steps as Triple H pursues, as Cena had planned. As Hunter goes to grab Cena, Cena does another drop toe hold that sends the Game face first into the steel steps.

JR: John Cena was playing cat and mouse with Triple H. The Game could be seriously hurt here.

Cena picks up the Cerebral Assassin and lifts him up and sends him crashing down on the ring barricade with a snake eyes. The Game is hurt as he grabs his chest in pain as Cena, unrelenting slams Triple H’s head into the steel steps before tossing the Game into the ring. Cena slides in after him and turns to all of the officials who are working on getting Regal onto a stretcher. Jack Doan is the one who sees Cena in the ring calling for a ref and begrudgingly begins making his way down to the ring. Once inside he calls for the bell officially starting the match up.

DING DING DING

JR: Well it looks to me, Book like we are going to proceed here.

Booker: Oh man. It looks to me like Cena is going to win this bad boy in a matter of seconds.

Cena is all smiles as he begins stalking Triple H who is slow to his feet. The crowd clearly behind the game begins chanting for HHH, Cena doesn’t care though. He wants to end it and end it quickly. As soon as HHH is up as much as he can Cena lifts him up on his shoulders looking for an FU to reclaim his championship. But it isn’t to be as Triple H catches Cena off guard with an elbow to the side of the head. Triple H slides off of Cena’s shoulders before planting him with a big kick to the gut. Putting Cena’s head between the Game’s legs and wrapping up his arms, The Game sends Cena to the mat with a bone crushing Pedigree. The crowd loves it as HHH goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

TripleHwins.jpg

Winner and New CWF Hardcore Champion: The Game Triple H!

JR: The Game has done it! The Game has done it! Triple H will be heading into Nitro as the Hardcore Champion.

Booker: Man Cena is a punk, but I kinda feel bad for him.

Triple H hugs the Hardcore Championship, happy once again to be holding Gold. He stands up to show off his new gold when suddenly he is hit by a low blow. The crowd begins booing immediately when they see who it is. The Truth and Conspiracy theorist, R-Truth. Triple H is easy pickings for the What’s up! The crowd boos as R-Truth looks as ugly as ever with a smile on his face.

Booker: Woah! Dude that is R-Truth! What up dawg!

JR: R-Truth just attacked our new Hardcore Champion. What a way to make an impression.

R-Truth is so busy gloating he doesn’t see another man come into the picture behind him. The Sensational Austin Aries. Aries spins Truth around and drops him to the mat with a picture perfect starbuster. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction seeing Aries.

Booker: Austin Aries. Sweet, I can dig that JR.

JR: This is pure pandemonium Book. I couldn’t tell you what is going to happen next.

As if on cue Aries is too busy celebrating to understand that the massive ovation is not for him, but for the man who is now making his way to the ring. Zach Ryder. Ryder slides into the ring Aries turns and is dropped hard by the Rough Ryder which sends the Cyber Sunday crowd into a frenzy.

JR: And now Zach Ryder is here! This is crazy!

Book: Man after seeing this and all these debuting superstars JR. I can’t help but feel extremely excited for the start of Monday Nitro!

The last shot we see is of Zach Ryder celebrating in the ring as Cyber Sunday heads to a commercial break.

Attachments

• TripleHwins.jpg
    TripleHwins.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Why is the above all in black?

Use Green for commentary dude!

SBS

Reaction score
I code everything twice. Once for spacing and format. And the second time I add color. It should be good to go now. And if you read the match, Cena takes a cheap shot during Regal's entrance and Triple H comes out after that. I figured only one person can post they don't need entrances as those are the biggest pains of all. In reality I gave more for the match then I should. But I like how it turned out alot tbh.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Yeah true, good point man. Thanks for helping us out :)

SBS

Reaction score

[video=youtube;zTiH03A0Wx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTiH03A0Wx8[/video]

The crowd immediately erupts into a chorus of boos as Matt Hardy Version 1 emerges from the back. He lifts a V1 hand sign up high much to the chagrin of the CWF Audience. Matt walks down the ramp and into the ring. He gets up onto the top turnbuckle and taunts to the chagrin of the fans.

JR: And here we have our opening match Matt Hardy is going to face off against Kurt Angle in what is going to be quite a exhibition and a great way to kick off Cyber Sunday.

Book: Couldn't have said it any better JR.

[video=youtube;99mgFv8j3Fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99mgFv8j3Fw[/video]

Finally the CWF fans recognise the theme and pop for the figure of Kurt Angle rising from beneath the stage, American flag draped over his shoulders. He throws it off with a roar and pyro before he escapes the smoke left from the ‘technics. In wrestling gear to show off his physique, Angle strides to the ring, clapping hands with just one or two of the younger fans in attendance. Angle climbs between the ropes and shows off for the sold out arena.

JR: And here we go what should be a great match.

The bell rings as Hardy and Angle begin circling each other in the ring. The crowd is heavily behind Angle as the two look like they are going to tie up. However before they can a figure comes hopping over the barricade with Steel Chair in hand and receives a great pop from the sold out crowd. It is none other than the Hardcore Legend Mick Foley.

JR:What the devil is Foley doing here Booker?

Booker:I haven’t the foggiest JR.

Foley gets into the ring and immediately drives the steel chair into Hardy’s head to the delight of the crowd. The bell is rung immediately by the referee making it a no contest as Angle quickly gets out of danger and begins hightailing it up the ramp. This leaves poor Hardy alone in the ring with Foley, as Hardy gets to his feet, Foley unleashes with another brutal chair shot right to the face. Hardy is clearly busted open now.

Booker: Man what a chair shot. Foley still got it dawg.

JR: I hate to say it, but that had to be the shortest match I’ve ever seen partner.

Booker: Who cares about the match JR. Listen to this crowd.

They are indeed going nuts as Foley puts down the chair and picks up Hardy before dropping him onto the chair with a double armed DDT. The crowd absolutely loves it as he points to his pants as Hardy lays dead on the mat. Foley pulls out Mr. Socko and the crowd loves it, unfortunately the referee seeing Hardy is hurt gets in the way. Foley however doesn’t care as he sticks the sock in the ref’s mouth causing the fans to go nuts.

JR: And Foley having done serious damage to Hardy is now attacking the referee who was just trying to stop him.

Booker: Foley is one crazy SOB JR. This should be fun if he is here to stay.

Foley indeed is here to stay as he takes the Sock out of the mouth of the official and throws it up in the air as the crowd goes nuts. Foley chants fill the arena as CWF Cyber Sunday heads to the back.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
THE BRAND NEW OPENING FOR "CWF MONDAY NITRO" !!!

[video=youtube;OoGXVJZQjzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoGXVJZQjzM[/video]​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere Elimination match for the CWF Intercontinental Championship.

AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEESOOOOMMME!!!!!!

the-miz-titantron-o.gif

The crowd boos as The Miz emerges from the back. He has a smug look of confidence on his face as he strolls down the ramp and towards the ring.

Booker T: This match is gon' be off da' hook, man, I'm tellin' ya'!

JR: No doubt this is going to be one competitive match.

As The Miz enters the ring, the next theme hits.

SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!

alex-riley-o.gif

The crowd lights up as the current CWF Intercontinental Champion Alex Riley comes out ready to compete and defend his title. A-Ri starts walking toward the ring with a huge smile on his face.

Booker T: This boy right here Alex Riley, he's gon' be huge!

JR: Alex Riley is immensely talented but he has quite the challenge ahead of him tonight.

Alex Riley climbs into the ring and hands his title to the referee. He stands across the ring from The Miz, staring him down. Then, the last theme hits.

muhammad-hassan-o.gif

The crowd starts to boo again as Muhammad Hassan, along with Daivari and The Great Khali, begin to walk towards the ring.

JR: Here comes Muhammad Hassan and his cohorts. Of course he brings them out.

Booker T: I agree it's a weak move on his behalf.

As the three men approach the ring, the referee gets out of the ring and stops them dead in their tracks. He tells Daivari and Khali to both head to the back. They are banned from ringside.

JR: The referee making a wise decision!

Booker T: Oh I whole-heartedly agree with ya' there, JR!

Hassan gets angry and storms into the ring. Khali and Daivari head to the back. Hassan enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell. Hassan and Miz nod to each other and both men decide to double-team Alex Riley. Both back him into the corner and beat him down. Hassan backs up and then nails him with a knee to the face. Miz then proceeds to stomp him into the mat. Both men lift him to his feet and send him into the ropes. They catch him on the rebound with a double clothesline.

JR: Miz and Hassan putting forth an effective strategy thus far.

Booker T: Whatever you gotta do to win, man!

Miz lifts Riley up to his feet and hold him still for Hassan. He delivers a devastating right hand to the reigning champion. As he groggily falls back, Miz catches him and connects with a Skull-Crushing Finale! Miz goes for the pin.

3!!

ALEX RILEY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Booker T: Oh my God, JR! A-Ri just got eliminated!

JR: We are guaranteed a new Intercontinental Champion!

Riley rolls out of the ring as Hassan and Miz stare off at each other. They pace around the ring before locking up. Hassan gets the upper hand and puts him in a headlock. Miz then breaks out and sends him into the ropes. Miz then catches Hassan on the rebound and straps him into a sleeper hold. Hassan is fading as the referee checks his arm.

1 fall.....

2 fall.....

Hassan springs back to life and somehow breaks out of the hold. He kicks Miz in the midsection and then connects with a big suplex. Miz gets back to his feet but Hassan is right there to meet him with a big dropkick. Hassan makes the cover.

KICK OUT!!

Miz kicks out. Hassan lifts him back to his feet but Miz gets a thumb to his eye. Hassan stumbles back giving Miz time to gather himself and clothesline Hassan to the outside of the ring. Miz exits the ring and grabs the Intercontinental Title from ringside. He looks at it closely before noticing Hassan getting to his feet. Miz then smiles and then cracks Hassan upside the head with the belt. Miz then pins Hassan.

3!!

MUHAMMAD HASSAN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW CWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION THE MIZ!!!!

United+States+Champion

The Miz takes the title and heads towards the back celebrating the entire way.

JR: The Miz looking impressive here tonight!

Booker T: Hassan better get his head back in order because he's got a CWF Championship match later tonight!

JR: That's right and in a Hell in a Cell no less!

Hassan slowly gets to his feet and makes his way towards the back as we fade into our next segment.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
IDK if anyone has given it thought, but I couldn't sleep so I found myself coming up with a card to the very first Nitro. These are just suggestions I made based off what we have for Cyber Sunday thus far.

CWF Champion vs. CWF World Heavyweight Champion
Title Unification Match

Christian (CWF Champion) vs. Batista (CWF World Heavyweight Champion)
I believe this one was talked about and I think this one is best. Andrew vs Lewb would produce.

CWF Intercontinental Championship
The Miz © vs. Muhammad Hassan
I believe RIR has put up a great effort pulling double duty at Cyber Sunday. IMO I think he should be rewarded with this. Plus it will see what kind of champion Awesome Miz can be.

Tag Team Match
William Regal and Triple H vs. John Cena and R-Truth
Basically, I read the Hardcore Title match. Cena attacked Regal and Truth attacked Triple H. Some cool feuds can develop from the TTing session.

Singles Match
Zack Ryder vs. Austin Aries
These two were also involved in the Hardcore Title match. Let's put them in the ring and see what they can do.

Singles Match:
Big Bossman vs. Big Show
This one I say because neither have been booked ever I don't think so why not?

The Cutting Edge with Special Guest Sheamus

I have an idea for the ending to the Triple Threat match since Andrew wants me to write it for him. Both Sheamus and Edge are going to end up pinning Ziggler at the same time, leading to there being 2 #1 contenders. This practically writes itself.

PROMOS FROM:

Dolph Ziggler - On being pinned by both Sheamus and Edge
Mick Foley - On his return to CWF and attacking Matt Hardy
Wade Barrett - On coming up short at Cyber Sunday and what his plans are
Alex Riley - On losing his Intercontinental Title

RETURNS:
Daniel Bryan - Let's see if SoccerBoy can give us a promo WITHOUT BEING REMINDED
CM Punk - EoR's return to CWF. Just a return promo would be good IMO
Undertaker - I see Sam is wanting Taker. Let's just have a promo from him
Randy Orton - Chase will be back from LOA so we should take it easy on him

What do you guys say? Like I said, I was bored and battling insomnia and thought I'd throw some ideas out.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.