CWF - Staff Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
May I suggest something for my Mick Foley character.

I would love to feud with Bronzy's Barrett. It starts up sometime soon with Barrett disrespecting Foley and saying he doesn't have it anymore. Eventually the feud gets heated between us and I start to believe I've lost it. Barrett then thinks I've quit but I come back, not as Foley, but as Cactus Jack. I think it could be really cool.

If you have something in mind for Barrett already, then you could substitute any heel in there.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I know I'm playing Christian and I'm Champion...

I was thinking if Lewb and I do post... I'd like to have Ziggler interfere (ONLY IF LEWB & I POST). Leading to a Triple Threat at Uprising. I think that would produce with us three...

If Lewb doesn't post against me then yeah, that leads to me being Champion but I'd still have Ziggler attack both opponents either way because I'd like to see a Triple Threat happen.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
THE OFFICIAL PPV VIDEO FOR "CWF UPRISING"
[video=youtube;PTixFYaAvOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTixFYaAvOY[/video]

What do you guys think?​

Aniking

Reaction score
And EOR has come through with a sick looking Nitro banner! Although he sent it to me through a visitor message, not everybody will see it, so we won't be revealing it to the public until AFTER Sting is announced as GM.

HueGradientMap.png

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score
I just woke up and have to head back to school as Break is officially over. When i get there I will throw a preview together and post it up. Anyone have a problem with that?

SBS

Reaction score
logobanner.png

CWF Monday Night Nitro

Preview for Monday December 5th

CWF is just hours removed from what fans have called an EPIC Pay Per View that ended with a bang, with the return of CM Punk and the Undertaker. But there was more on the night where the fans chose the stipulations as we now have Two World Champions. And so on a brand new Nitro, the Inaugeral Edition, we will decide an Undisputed Champion along with several big matches to begin a new Era!

OPENING CONTEST

CWF Hardcore Championship Match

HxCtitlematch.png

Triple H (c) v. R-Truth v. Austin Aries v. Zach Ryder

Your eyes are not decieving you. The New Mystery GM who will be revealed on Nitro has decided to reward the superstars who showed up and made a statement at Cyber Sunday. The newly crowned Hardcore Champion Triple H will defend his CWF Hardcore Championship against three very hungry debuting competitors. All hoping to walk out of their debut with the Championship. The King of Kings however is not looking to give up his throne just yet.

ZigglesBossman.png

Big Bossman v. Dolph Ziggler

The Big Bossman was another competitor that debuted last night at Cyber Sunday. The Mystery GM was so impressed that he has been bumped up into a match against the new Number 1 Contender to the CWF Undisputed Championship. Will Police Brutality reign on the first edition of Nitro. Or will the cunning Number 1 Contender find another way to pull out a questionable victory?

TagTeamMatch.png

Muhammed Hassan and CM Punk v. The Miz and Undertaker

Muhammed Hassan was robbed of not just one but two championships at Cyber Sunday. One of those men was the evil Miz. The new Intercontinental Champion will be in action against the man who came so close to beating him at Cyber Sunday. The Miz's partner will be the American Badass. However, after the events that closed the show CM Punk is not going to let the Undertaker walk away scotch free. So he will teaming with Hassan in what is sure to be a huge tag team match.

Main Event

Unification Match

Unificationmatch.png

CWF World Champion Batista v. CWF Champion Christian

And in our Main Event, the true Champion of CWF will be crowned. Batista, who's path to the Championship was hard and tedious, but at last the Animal has prevailed. Meanwhile The CWF Champion retained what he feels he never should have lost a month prior to Money the Bank. Christian will look to tame the Animal in what is sure to be a match of the ages where the Winner takes All!

ALSO:

The Cutting Edge with Special Guest Sheamus

The Rated R Superstar blames Sheamus for not being the Number 1 Contender right now, while Sheamus blames. The two will confront each other on the number 1 show Monday Nitro.

We Will Hear From:

Daniel Byran: on what he wants to achieve in CWF.

Mick Foley: On why he returned to CWF and why he chose to attack Hardy and Angle.

Big Show: The World's Largest Athlete will tell Backstage Guru Todd Grisham why the Undisputed Title will be his.

John Cena: On what his plans are after failing to win the Hardcore Championship.

Wade Barrett: Now free from Chris Jericho, what are Barrett's thoughts after coming short in his World Title match at Cyber Sunday.

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score
Hoov: I have no problem with Barrett v. Foley. In fact I love it. I would love to have that as a match on the Uprising Card. With that said could you write a promo for the show meeting Sting in the back and start chatting it up. Have Barrett interrupt totally disrespect Foley saying he wants a rematch for the Championship. Have Sting shut him down and have Barrett take it out on Foley. This will set up a match at Uprising which I think will be awesome.

Andrew: Ziggler will be on Commentary with JR and Piper during the Unification match and will attack the winner as I feel this is something Ziggler will definitely do. And I agree completely that he needs to be involved somehow so that will be what happens there.

SBS

Reaction score
Lights in the arena are cut of. Music starts to play. You can see those purple wings on the WARtron. Austin Aries is here tonight after being attacked by Zack Ryder this Sunday.

ostinarieswc5.gif

Aries is comming to the ring in his tipical pink jacket. He is walking down the ramp, stops in front one of our fans, tries to shake his hand but at the last second, Aries pulls his hand back and smiles.

austin-aries-12.jpg

Austin´s almost in the ring,he jumps up on the apron and pulls his hands up in the air.
[/COLOR][/B]

aaaaatng.jpg

JR:Austin is standing in the ring with a mic in his hands. We´re gonna take a look to what he has to say when we return.

austin-aries_original.jpg

Austin Aries:„Tonight, I´m here to adress a couple of people. You see people, every single week when I come out here you booo´ me. You should be booin´ yourselfes. You booo´d me this Sunday. I came out to the ring after I was attacked by that jerk Zack Ryder. And you boo me? Scott Hall didn´t even show up to face me like a man that he said he is.Why don´t you go ahead and boo him?. He´s your idol, your hero. But gues what, your hero didn´t show up and you know why? He fears me. “

Fans start to booo´ Austin Aries again while he´s talking about Scott Hall.

„Yes, it´s true. After I hit him whit a Brainbuster on WAR, He´s no longer a CWF Superstar. I didn´t have my match on Cyber Sunday, but I have a damn good feeling that I forced Scott Hall to retire. Yes, people are saing that he was released but c´moon. Everybody knows the truth Scott. Who else can say that he ended career of a man without having a single match? NOBODY accept me, A Double Austin Aries! Enough about Scott Hall, Now I´ll answer the guestion that everybody asked me. Why did I attack R-Truth? I don´t know. You see, he prety much impresed me. But it still wasn´t enough. Truth, don´t take it personaly. I said a couple of times that I´m going throght everybody. When I attacked you, I wasn´t much happy about it but now I´m glad that I did it. You know, because of it I´m in a title picture."

Now, there is another assh**e that I´d like to talk about. His name is Zack Ryder.“

Crowd starts to cheer when Aries says the name of Zack Ryder

Austin Aries:

„ How can you cheer that talentless idiot? He comes out here, cuts a one minute promo and you love him? Zack, you´ve had no reason to come out there and hit me with a Rough Ryder. I know that you´re not a hundred percent fit in your head but I never thought that you´re that much stupid. Now I´m not out here to cry like a baby. I´m here to tell that tonight, you´re not walking out with a Hardcore Title. Yeah, this Sunday you were the last man standing. Tonight, You ain´t gonna be.Tonight I´ve got two things on my mind. Number one, beat you down like I did to Scott Hall and number two, winnig the Hardcore Championship.“

austin%20aries_96809.jpg

„I have no problem taking out Ryder and Truth. But there is one man left. The new CWF Hardcore Champion, Triple H. Triple H,you finaly won the Hardcore Title. Congratulations. Congratulations to you because you have that pleasure to be the man who I´m taking that title away from. You´re walking around with Stephanie like a big boss. Who would you feel about Stephanie pushing your sorry ass on a wheelchair after tonight? I´m pretty sure that I´ll like don´t ya? Scott Hall is no longer here to help you. You may won the title on your own but that was just a luck. Seriously, do you even think that tonight you´re walking out The Hardcore Champion? If you do, then I´m gonna beat that crap of your head as quickly as I can. Hahaha, Hahaha!“

Aries pulls his head up, closes his eyes and slowly pulls his hands up.

Austin Aries:

„Two weeks ago when I made me very first appearence here on CWF I said that I´m here to be the best. Tonight I´m going to prove it with making history. I´ll be the very first man to win a title in my first match here. I´m not a hardcore wrestler. I don´t really know how to move myself in this tipe of a match. But I´m the smartes man in this match cause I´m The Greatest Man that ever lived and ever will live. Guys, I hope that tonight you´re gonna perform in your Top Levels because I´m bringing my A Double level and that´s a one level higher above everybody´s level.

SBS

Reaction score

Nitro suddenly fades to show Wade Barrett facing right up to the camera, and it was obviously recorded earlier today. Barrett doesn't waste any time, he just speaks right away.

normal_smackdown1028_042.jpg

Wade Barrett:Instead of flaunting around my biceps or talking about my intelligence, let me get straight to the point and explain to all of you exactly why Wade Barrett is the only name you're ever going to remember. I'm not afraid to admit I lost to Batista, but don't think for even a second that I'm going to let it irritate me. I still know I'm better than him, belt or not, and I'll prove that when the time comes. But for now, I'm free. I'm done with Chris Jericho and his incessant slave driving, and I can now call myself an official member of the CWF Nitro roster. I'm not booked for tonight, but that won't be a problem, because clearly I'm being reserved for a much more important event. 3 Men can claim after tonight that they debuted in a Hardcore title match, I debuted in a World Heavyweight Championship match, and I stood toe to toe with Batista, and nobody can discredit that.

normal_smackdown1028_047.jpg

Wade Barrett:I've made a collosal impact in my short time in CWF, and to be quite frank, that's nothing to me. The Barrett Uprising is not going to stop until once again I'm in that World Title match, and this time I plan on the outcome being very, very different. No Animal is going to hold me back, nobody is ever going to hold me back again, whether it be Chris Jericho, or a pechalant group of hangers on. I am Wade Barrett, and by the end of my time here in CWF, you are all going to be on your knees, begging me to stay.

Wade stares into the camera as Nitro fades off from him and moves on.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We need something major for Edge.

He isn't liking the direction CWF is going.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'll write Bossman vs. Ziggler

Whos writing Triple H (c) v. R-Truth v. Austin Aries v. Zach Ryder ?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I'll take the Hardcore title match

Aniking

Reaction score
We need something major for Edge.

He isn't liking the direction CWF is going.

It's more like "he doesn't like the fact he didn't win at Cyber Sunday". I personally didn't feel Derrick deserved to win as he posted very late, but it is what it is and what's done is done.

BRMP is gonna be feuding with Sheamus, a feud which could catapult the winner to a future world title shot. Tell him that and see what happens.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm on phone but I told him that we had good plans. He'd be happy with this

SBS

Reaction score
Here are the plans for Uprising as of right now. Will change depending on TTing and such and such.

CWF Championship: I like the Triple Threat if both Andrew and Lewb post epicly for Nitro. If only one does then it will be the Winner v. Ziggler. Though I definitely think it will be Triple Threat.

#1 Contender's: I am leaning towards a Sheamus/Edge rematch. Both men got screwed imo when Derrick posted last minute. Personally I wouldn't have given Derrick the win because of it but it wasn't my call. This way Lub and BBMF get another shot. I know BBMF is happy so I'm going to build up his match against Sheamus starting with the Cutting Edge on Monday.

Taker v. Punk: No holds barred match possibly have Sting as Ref, still debating that.

IC Title Match: I'm right now looking at Hassan v. Bossman v. Miz for the championship should Bossman post. I think the mid card has alot of potential with all the new additions and this is the match that may become a multi-man match, or even one on one with a big match to determine the number 1 contender for the IC title.

Hardcore: Haven't decided. Will decide after tting for it this week. Let's see who really wants it.

Foley v. Barrett: Hoov wants Bronzy. Main Event caliber match here. It keeps both men busy and should both men TT like I know they will could escalate into a World Title match with the Champ possibly but depends on posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.