CWF - Staff Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't want you to leave. I just think this change is neccessary and I still want you to stay on as a writer.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

The screen pops up with an "Earlier Today" sign, and an image of Dave Batista, relaxing on his couch in the hotel room.

batista1_89666a.jpg

The Animal, Batista: This is a bit of a change for me today. Normally, today, I'm dusting myself off from my victory earlier in the week, I'm having my lie in of the week, I'll have my protein shake, hit the gym, and then I would be partying with the kings of this world. I would be living it up with celebrities, dining with the finest women and being the headline attraction of the most exclusive V.I.P area that you could imagine. But not this week. No, instead of living the highlife, it is 8:30am and I am waiting for the limousine to come and pick me up why? Because our general manager thinks that it's a good idea, to breach our contract of works, and change our day of showing from a Monday to a Friday, to settle a score with a brand, that had nothing on us anyway. Let me remind you of something Connelly.... I beat Kane in the first ever inter-promotional battle this company ever had. I represented War and took Honor down. Now it's Riot, it's even worse, there is no need for this battle of air time ratings, we will win hands down..... no.... I will win it hands down.

You see, the only reason War gets ratings is because of me. The only reason Riot! gets ratings is because people watch the War Recaps on there to see me. There is no-one on this roster, in this whole company that makes the company more money than me, it's just I don't have to work hard at all to achieve it, it happens naturally. And when Cyber Sunday comes along and I take the Heavyweight Championship away from Chris Jericho, there will be no denying that I am the only person worth talking about here in the whole of the CWF. Yeah, I gotta face Edge tonight, big deal. He has had his chance to prove he's more than what he is and he's failed. I will show you how small he is in comparison to me tonight, and then..... well.... then I may start working hard in this damn business to stay on top!

Batista stands up and grabs his bag, walking out of the hotel room, as the screen fades to black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

"LOOK IN MY EYES!"

normal_0003.jpg

To an enormous roar, no one other than CM Punk comes from the back in his already classic Best In The World T-Shirt and raises a microphone above his head while singing along to his theme!

normal_0001.jpg

CM Punk then makes his way down the ring as..

These Words Are True ...
... And I’ll Make You Believe!

[video=youtube;-8gjOL4RDzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gjOL4RDzg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

A remake of Sheamus' theme hits the arena, as the crowd explodes. Crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0013%7E14.jpg

Crowd is cheering and some people tries to high-five Sheamus on his way to the ring, but Irish Curse is completely concentrated. Sheamus goes over the steel steps straight into the ring, where he hits his chest and makes crucifix pose again.

Jim Ross: This is going to be a great match!

- Ding Ding Ding -

CM Punk lies on the ground and tells Sheamus to pin him. Sheamus does so.

Winner by Pinfall, Sheamus!

Booker T: WHAT DA HELL WAS DAT?!

As Sheamus gets up, CM Punk does as well as he smiles, the crowd boo's heavily. CM Punk looks to the crowd before turning around as Sheamus connects with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus then leaves as we go to a backstage segment.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I just hope I can still input ideas for the show and such because I did have a few good ideas...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Backstage Josh Mathews walks up to Cody Rhodes.

Josh Mathews: Cody, Could I please spare a moment?

Cody Rhodes:
Josh, I usually don't give morons like you ANY of my time but since you asked so kindly, go ahead.

Josh Mathews: Now, you've yet to get a victory here in CWF. I'm just wonder-

Cody Rhodes: Josh, the reason I haven't had any victories is because management have been putting me in matches with guys who have no talent whatsoever.... Guys who need paper bags to cover their troubles. I don't want to risk damage to myself Josh, so I take the easy way out.

Josh Mathews: I don't believe you for one second Cody, there's talent in your family. Why would you take the easy way out when you know you can get a victory and get a title shot? You know how the business works.... It seems like you no longer care? is this true?

Cody Rhodes:
Josh, the only REAL talent in the Rhodes family is ME! My brother is stuck in a fantasy world, too stupid to realize his true identity, and my father is a FAT useless slob...How dare you accusing me of not caring, it is my opponents that do not care. My opponents do not care that spots cover their faces and cracks cover their fat lips. They need to take a paper bag and place it over their faces and stop embarrassing themselves.

Rhodes then goes to leave but Big Show is seen as he delivers a Knock Out Punch!

We then go back to the ringside.

Aniking

Reaction score
You definitely can continue to pitch ideas, but they all need to be pitched in here so they can be seen. The only difference will be you won't just go ahead with any because you like it, instead it'll be agreed or disagreed upon by me and whoever the Head Writer is.

Even though you're not in a higher position of power anymore, I would still love you to continue writing for us and all that.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
SBS is now the Head writer for CWF so welcome to CWF staff SBS.

SBS

Reaction score
Thank you very much Troy. Pleasure to be here. Once final exams are over for me I will be able to easily do this and having Hoov and Andrew writing with me burn out shouldn't be a problem. Ak you know what I can do, so I don't think you have to worry. But I got to ask what do you want me to do first bro?

Aniking

Reaction score
Ummm we may not need you to do anything at the moment. If you're willing to help out with the occasional show until your exams are over, ask Andrew and Hoov if they need anything written. Other than that, enjoy your exams haha :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Pretty much we're going to do a lot for Cyber Sunday

Might even ask AK to give us a hand for a match but pretty much we're doing the whole PPV literally.

After that we will be right

All I know is the first show after PPV will have CWF Champion vs. CWF Heavyweight in an Undisputed match

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That's what I forgot to mention. Now that there is an owner and a head writer you need to decide on what titles will be kept and what ones will be retired for now. You also need to decided the name of the weekly show, if it stays at Monday Night War or if it changes. Also need to decide what day you want to have the show on. Probably forgetting something else but if I remember I will post it here.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Staff had voted to have Monday Night Nitro with Bischoff as owner and Nash as GM.

- CWF Champion/WHC becomes merged on the first show with a CWF Undisputed Champion.

- IC & Hardcore to be kept as well as Tag Titles. We got a big enough roster and should be right to work on that.

What do you think?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Should be no need for tag team titles since there are no actual tag teams. Remember one of the big changes was members have to go back to one singles wrestler and we will build back from there. No-one will be allowed a second character or a tag team as well as a singles wrestler. It can be retired for now.

I just wanted to bring the name and time again because staff has basically completely changed and I want to see what Aniking and SBS are comfortable with.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Who else needs to be contacted by one of the staff members to see if they are still part of CWF?

Once this is settled and once the new era begins then I think it would be a good time to post a new sign-up thread to encourage new members to join.

Aniking

Reaction score
We need to somehow find out from EVERYBODY that is in CWF who they're keeping, and considering this place never had an updated roster, I have no idea who's even here and who they play. I know some off the top of my head, but not alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.