CWF - Staff Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
After Vince announces Bischoff and Bischoff announces Nash, what if Hall and Trips come down to the ring? They could have a nice little promo with Nash, saying they will be running things from now on. I can write the entire intro, from Vince announcing Biscoff to Nash, Trips, and Hall in the ring talking. That alright?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Sweet.

So do you think Tags should still be allowed? It's pretty much One Solo Character, One Tag Team. I believe it can work.

Also, Ellis had an idea for a storyline. He'd like to pick up R-Truth as a solo, he wants to bring Michael Cole to align and start some sort of Conspiracy angle where R-Truth believes he should be President. Weird storyline but he has ideas for it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Go ahead with it and post here and see what others say.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Well I don't want to write it if it is used for nothing... I will try and get on it in a jiffy though. Pretty much, it will end with Hall and Trips telling Nash to do the right thing.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
One wrestler and one tag team sounds good to me. We should do a petition type thing where if you think one tag team and one singles should be allowed, post it in a thread we make.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I wouldn't have them jump the Champion. Maybe do the promo with Nash & Bischoff.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Alright. What if we get them aligned with Nash for the corporate Storyline and call them, "The Corporate Clique." A face could feud with them and maybe eventually Hall could turn on Trips and Nash to go for a face run.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Could work but I prefer if Nash was heel due to Bischoff.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
That works really well

Aniking

Reaction score
And what exactly would that idea be?

I'm staying as Alex Riley.

Aniking

Reaction score
- One show (Monday Night NITRO) with Bischoff as Owner, Nash as GM

I think renaming the show is dumb and pointless, but whatever, I've been outvoted.

- Staff Communication to be at the highest possible rate, communication is important and for us to put effort in matches.

This comes with organisation, something that I will make sure is apparent across the entire fed.

- Get stricter in cutting and striking people, so many people should have been cut but we've let them off lightly. We start striking people come Cyber Sunday if they do not post.

I'll handle this if you guys want. I've already got a system in place over in UCW that works perfectly, so I'll implement it here too. We start fresh once Cyber Sunday is posted.

- Three Championship Belts, the first NITRO (Whatever it will be named), will see CWF Champion vs. CWF Heavyweight Champion in an Undisputed Match.

Sounds good to me.

- King of the Ring Tournament Style leading to our next Pay-Per-View in December.

The two finalists should face off at the PPV imo.

A few members are quite sad the Tag Division is going to disappear, how can we solve this problem seeing we're only allowing the one character.

Just do what we usually do - you can either be a singles wrestler or a tag team. Having both means they've got 2nd char privs, and considering we've only got 1 brand, that's just not going to happen.

I also think that none of us three members should be allowed to be Undisputed Champ. It gives us a bad name and people won't want to sign up if a fed head is the world champ of the fed.

This should be the case while we have 1 brand, but when it stretches to 2 then there shouldn't be any issues as long as nobody is writing for the brand their character is on. This means whoever head writes is only allowed 1 character or tag team, and that character will be on the opposite brand.

Yeah it would make the fed look better. Also, what if we made it to where you could be a real wrestler or a CAW?

Not happening. Troy said an RP fed could be created in WS in the future, so who knows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.