CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Frankly, I'm not saying who I voted for or why, because until this whole thing blows over I want to see what other people think. I agree with Tap on respecting EOR for speaking his mind, although I do appreciate the work that has been put into CWF so far. Points were raised here and I'm sure opposing ones will be soon, hopefully all this drama ends here, because to be honest, if this shit continues I'm just gone because that isn't fun, it just gets bloody tiresome. So yeah, let's just see where this goes.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
Well first off I want to say that i was not part of the initial post of this thread. But after reading Mr. Metzler's post on CWF it got me really thinking about how CWF is run and how it's structure.

After a certain website went down for a while and I did not e-fed for a while. I really considered retiring from e-feds at the top of my e-fed career. I had just won my first e-fed World title from an e-fed I'm proud to call home. So I get in invite to join CWF and i was skeptical at first, but i was like I guess I'll join. The first few shows i was part of were good until now. I honestly feel like i want to leave e-feds again.

But back to what i was saying, this post really opened my eyes to how CWF really is. First how can you take a TTer's character and use it as your own. EoR is one of my mates and he is one hell of a good TTer. He deserves to not only have Hogan but to be on the show. Also the way WAR is written it needs a lot of improvement, Dresden has been saying for weeks that it needs better segments to make the show run better and no one listens to him. Also how can the owners of this company have more characters than other members. That is abusement of powers in my honest opinion.

I'm done for now, but like Tapout said this thread should be left open to see if there are other TTers unhappy with CWF, so they can get their feeling out to make CWF a better fed.

XenForo-Test

Reaction score
I haven't been around in, like, forever, so this is probably the equivilent of a Kevin Nash rant by now, but here goes.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is JR Price, better known to those of you who were around the same efeds and fora that I was hanging around August 2008 until the early part of 2010 as Bingo, Bingus Maximus, Bingo Max, and so many other aliases. I wrote shows for the vast majority of my time on those forums, and, for a time, played a one legged guy that became world champion by feuding with Hulk Hogan. Make of that what you will, but I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about.

Trash talking ain't easy; the lengths of the average TT have gotten longer and longer. When I started, a page was a good length - but then the page became the norm, so we went to two pages, then three, then five, until soon, we were writing essays just to stay competitive. That, right there, is a recipe for burnout. I don't know about you, the anonymous person reading this ramble from the other side of the monitor, but I don't consider writing War and Peace of a weekend fun.

Same thing goes for shows. EffectsofRaven noted above that matches were "if you blink, you miss an entire match". I disagree that longer automatically equals better. I've been training in real life. (Yes, the moves DO hurt.) For comparison, we did a twenty-minute, TWELVE-man tag match. And that match had roughly the same amount of moves as the average singles match. And I'm talking curtain-jerker here. Personally, part of the fun of efedding is imagining the matches actually happening. If the matches were as written in real life, A) The wrestlers would be DEAD by the next PPV, and B) the audience would be burnt out by the midcard title match. It's all about moderation, my friends.

But by the same token, people want to see actual effort put into their shows. The shows are like a paycheck at the end of the week - they are the reason that the majority of people play this game. Unfortunately, I've had occasion to work with Andrew in the past, and the layout of his shows had... a tenuous relationship to the effort of the TTers that week, at best. I do not know if this is still going on, but from what EoR has said above, it indeed has.

Writing for efed shows is a fine art. Not everyone has the gift to balance realism with competitiveness with storytelling with fun. Hell, I fielded complaints on more than one occasion, don't get me wrong - I have made mistakes. But I learned from them, something that Andrew apparently never has done. A part of keeping that balance is making sure things are fair, because if they aren't, people will rapidly lose interest in working towards these shows, as they see their efforts wasted. And a part of keeping that fairness intact is not booking yourself over other people. This fallacy isn't even exclusive to efedding: The Rise And Fall Of WCW (a fine read by the writers of Wrestlecrap.com and Figure Four Weekly) details many a regional promotion that had the bookers put themselves, friends and family over at the expense of their promotions. And they all went bust, including WCW, a company that was supposedly too big to die. What chance does an online, free, and community-supported promotion have when the writers are commiting the exact same sins as those in the past?

Writing an efed show takes a fine touch, and great skill, and unfortunately, from what I can gather from the above and other things I have heard, as well as my own personal experience with the guy, Andrew doesn't have it. I don't know who's active at the moment, and I'm sure there's been a huge influx of talent since I've left, but what this place needs is a very close look at who is running it, and how.

I've gone on for far too long now; some of you will disagree with me, and say I'm an idiot who needs to stay out of this, and that's fine. But for those of you who took the time to read this and take in what I've said - I thank you.

JRP out.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
GTFO if this sucks balls, nobody wants you here and you have no right posting in here. YOUR NOT WANTED!!!! I do know what I am talking about btw, NOBODY REMEMBERS YOU AS HOGAN!! YOUR IRRELEVANT!!

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Learn what your talking about first...

It be like if I took your Edge and started playing Edge & Randy Orton... It just aint cool to randomly take guys characters. And almost of CWF is backing me up on this.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I hate to bring another non-TTing post into this, but could you guys perhaps just PM or move to another thread to debate about this? Just to let them TT for now, at least.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I personally don't care who runs it because I don't take it serious. The fact you guys are doing paragraph to paragraph is kind of funny. I sure as hell didn't waste time reading it back and forth. We do this for fun, sorry if you want to take it like this your actual career. Now Aniking I have nothing against you, I think your consistent and talented. But Tapout I still don't really trust you. You are talented, but your track record is pretty bad. One week you have to study, the next you have personal problems, and etc. Hopefully you can prove me but also other people wrong. I just don't get it but you are talented.

It seems like a new regime may be intact but I know one thing that matters. As long EOR doesn't own anything, we are all settled. Face it EOR, not many people like you because your simply a douche that doesn't care about the others , you just want to impress yourself. I bet I can make a thread just like you do and say who doesn't want EOR as head owner and I get double digits in agreed. I know it and just about everyone in CWF knows it. So go to PWM and be a cancer over there because your not wanted. This is for fun, not life or death. Stop taking this so serious, sorry this isn't a master class of show writing. I am sure WWE has botched plenty of times, TNA has done it countless time, hell UCW has done it plenty times to my memory. Don't get me started about CWA because you and Sam failed to make anything big of that. You two just simply burned that to the ground. Do us a favor and get out it's simple as that. You take it to serious and you piss people off. I don't care who takes over, I like Andrew and Hoov but if they were to be removed then oh well. I just think Tapout has a lot of proving to do. So yeah if you want change fine by me, but it's simple EOR your not wanted and if you get a major role I won't be the only one gone.

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Yo, Big Red Morrison Punk...

I quit PWM for one simple reason, they fix matches and blow eeach others dick's over there, however... You always make me laugh, you run your mouth about me how I've killed Feds? I'd argue its the opposite, remember UCW iMPACT? Two weeks with you and your mates and it burned to the ground, after I ran that show for Three months solid SOLO, I go over to CWA and it suddenly turns around and everyone trashtalks everyweek.

You claim I'm a douche, how come everyone is almost agreeing with me that change is needed? I'm not even offering myself to run the place, I'm saying who should run it, I could run and it'd be successful. I'm not a douche when I'm running stuff, that's just stupid, the fact of the matter is, I've voiced my opinion and you don't like it.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If this thread is to remain open for discussion and not get locked as Tapout wisely suggested then there needs to be no flaming, no name calling, or anything of that sort in any part of this thread for any reason. But as I see, I'm too late.

Now, even though I wasn't asked, as the review writer for the product and a good friend of EoR's since I began this fedding adventure, I am going to let my thoughts on the matter be known. First and foremost, let me say that just because EoR wants to help in any way, shape, or form, it by no means is an indication that there's a hostile takeover going on or in the planning stages. EoR's had the rug swept out from under him more than once, so why would he do that to someone else, even if he doesn't necessarily like them?

In the past, sure, the EoR regime and the Hoov/Andrew regime have occupied a lot of the same territories. EoR helped CWA the fed, and the UCW Smackdown and iMPACT brands, as well as UWA. Hoov and Andrew, along with myself, helped CWA the fed and UWA, while the two of them took over iMPACT after another of EoR's untimely departures. But by no means did EoR steal the show from Andrew and Hoov, nor did Andrew and Hoov steal the show from EoR, the powers that were decided for a shift in control. Whether it was for the better or the worst you decide, after all I apparently killed UWA.

It can be said, without exaggeration or brown nosing, that EoR is one of the best match writers, bookers, and TT'ers ever to grace e-fedding as we know it. However, I take no credit away from Andrew and Hoov, you guys have done your fair share of good booking and match writing, and you're both phenomenal TT'ers in your own right. Hoov, I still remember you pairing Stone Cold with Percy Watson in CWA, one segment in particular where Austin points out it's, "Hell yeah" not, "Oh yeah". And Andrew, the feud with my Eddie Guerrero and your Rey Mysterio is still one of my favorites, and although some may disagree, your Age of the Fall was one of the centerpieces of the Dresden era of Smackdown and was quite entertaining to write for. Not to mention, you got me into CWA in the first place.

So if the writing's on the wall that no one's getting taken over or put out of power, Troy made that clear I feel, why can't your regime and EoR work together? For one reason or another, you all got put out of UCW, so in a way, you're e-fed outcasts. You know what EoR brings to the table, he knows what you bring. I've booked with both regimes, and know that if compromise was made and differences were put aside, we'd make CWF absolutely mind blowing. But you'd rather bicker. I understand, not everybody likes EoR, not everybody likes Andrew, not everybody likes Hoov, not everybody likes me, but ya know what? We're being stupid if we let that get in the way of a quality product.

Now, do I think Andrew and Hoov shouldn't book? No, I think they've kept the fed afloat well enough thus far, but there are a few things that make me scratch my head and others that just plain piss me off. For starters, when I critique things in my reviews, it's not to be the guy that rips everything to shreds, it's to apply constructive criticism. But when you point out how helpful it is and don't apply it, or only partially apply it, what good does it do?

Also, since I've begun writing them, I'm noticed there is a startling bevy of character switches, something that shouldn't be new to anyone that's fedded with you. I understand a changing of the guard, I understand feeling stoked about a character and later coming to the conclusion that maybe it's not gonna work out, that's why I switched from Cena to Kane, but to change every solitary week makes the product extremely difficult to follow.

Now the promos don't need any touching up or working on whatsoever, that's an area I frequently compliment. But to structure your show so that it reads, "Promo-promo-promo-match-promo-promo-backstage promo-in ring promo-match match" is sloppy. Also you need cleaner transitions because the final product usually ends up looking rather jumbled.

And throwing feuds together randomly is something I frown upon. I consider rawisrey a friend and love his work, but you had no explanation behind our feud other than, "Hey Dresden you're gonna feud with Hassan". I have no problem with feuding with Hassan, but I think we deserve more than a week to build it.

You guys "hogging the stars" I'm not going to complain about. If you want to be Wolfpac, DX, Four Horsemen, Voodoo Kin Mafia, The James Gang, The Acolytes, Legion of Doom, The Rockers, Legacy, Evolution, whatever, I'm fine with it. You guys want to book something like Austin/Hogan and past versus the present, I'm fine with that too. But you booked yourselves, it's the two of you putting on the feud. Which I'd be okay with that too if you hadn't screwed CWF out of another money feud because me and EoR only went 1-1 in our singles match because it was a busy week.

We effortlessly went ten a piece for Mankind versus Sting over on UCW, and could've kept going. THAT is only a taste of what EoR/Dresden can be, and that's what you were supposed to get boys and girls, but the powers that are decided against it after we mapped it out week by week segment by segment. This is where things get taken off Hoov because he wasn't around for it.

But EoR was supposed to have Immortal, which by the way it's bogus to not book the guy and use that as justification to pick up Hogan yourself, that was comprised of Hulk Hogan as a manager, Szantyr as a valet, Raven, Sting, and Desmond Wolfe. He was to feud with my Kane, and I would've brought in James Mitchell, Paul Bearer, Abyss, and The Undertaker. Not to sound my own horn, but that sounds like a hell of a plan, don't you think?

Anyway, bottom line, here's my thoughts. E-feds are supposed to be fun and fair to everyone. No politics, no favoritism, no bullshit. Hopefully with everyone's voice being heard, it can become that, because right now a lot of people are upset. I'm not taking sides, I'm not ganging up on anyone, I'm calling it how I see it.

Last edited:

awesome miz

Reaction score
Dear members of CWF, dear EoR...

If I would post this as a part of CWF's staff, that you love to attack to EoR, then I can't post my real thoughts on this thing... So I will forget you hate me and hate everything I do and write, so I will just write it as a proud member of CWF's roster...

Well first of all Raven, call to arms is little bit crazy name for thread but whatever... Let's start with my opinion on this thing here... I'm not in E-Fedding for a long time and I don't know everything about it, but I know what is mine on this business... HAVE FUN! This is just for fun and you must look at it like this. You should not make riots here on fed and turn everybody against guys that put hours of their lives and their energy into this and they make it for you. That's first you need to realize and that's not against you EoR, that's for everybody. you guys maybe don't agree with everything we do and we take it, but I think we are only people and we can make mistakes and if you have some problem, you should PM it to us and say your feelings, we are not telling to you, that you must be quiet... BUT... I think it's not serious dealing with your problems like you are doing it EoR. I think making some thread and some voting is not fair against all of us and it is not fair against whole CWF roster...

I can see you have a problem with your booking and you still saying again and again that you was supposed to have match against Kane at Starrcade. Well EoR, as you maybe mentioned before, plans can change from minute to minute and if we changed plans for you and Dresdon, it's not because we don't like you or something you are saying, it's just because we think about better ideas for Chris and for you as well... If you love to compare CWF with TNA, WWE or so, let's take a look at Alberto del Rio and his plans about WH championship and WWE championship... He was supposed to be World Heavyweight champion and plans change at last minute and it's something similar with you, so face it EoR...

The thing with Andrew playing Hogan... I can't remember you ever picked Hogan, I never saw him in a roster. So I can't say anything about this... The thing in I absolutely don't agree with you is more character privileges for Staff.... Are you kidding me? Every single guy on this roster can have anybody and he can have anybody in tag team he want. Just tell it to us and we have no problem with giving you whoever you ask for. Thing that Hoov has Rock, SCSA and Foley is just because he was here first to pick them. And if you are arguing about this, you should look at your days in UCW EoR and at who you guys here got...

You are saying we can't write great match and make good storyline? I don't really know what your problem is with our booking or our matches, but yeah, everybody can have his opinion and I will not try to take it from you, but let me ask you one thing... How would you feel, if you, when you was writing for that other company, if someone from your roster would say same thing about you? DAMN, I'm putting my free time into it, I'm trying to do my best, to write every match great and I'm trying just to do everything for you to like it... When I was under you, I didn't agreed how you screwed me of my tag title and did I said something? I didn't agreed how you booked me as face, when I was heel. I didn't agreed how you was dealing with me, but I was quiet, because I knew you have your plans and I just tried to play it for fun... So damn realize it finally, that we are trying to do our best, to have this show exciting and to make every single one of you happy...

At the end, I want to thank guys that will stay with us and that will stay and play it for fun. And if you guys say that you don't like me in the staff, let's say it and I have no problem with leaving. I do it for you and if you stop like my matches, I will simply quit.

Your proud staff member and proud member of CWF's roster,

Awesome Miz

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
EXACTLY EXACTLY, Awesome MIZ THANK YOU!! Nobody remembers you picking up Hogan because your irrelevant. Oh please you would forget to put matches on the card and you blow things up. You make a show gold for a month or two, but then be like oh I'm burned out. It's cool that your burned out, but then you continue to moan and complain as usual. I made my fair share of mistakes in e-fedding, I got too competitive and I was a complete asshole. That is why I left for about 9 months before coming back. But the fact is EOR you don't care about what the people want and still don't. I make you laugh please I shut you up before in a thread and I will do it again. Congrats CWF backs you on idea as long as YOUR NOT A PART OF IT. Which you won't be because like Awesome Miz I will leave. I know plenty of people wouldn't want that because not to be arrogant but I think my Edge is pretty damn good. I think there's a reason why I am battling for the number one contender spot so quickly. So if you want a new regime fine, but I think Andrew and Hoov are doing a damn good job. I'm shocked your even a part of CWF tbh, your so much of a cancer and why you even care is behind me.

The last thing I'll say is ALMOST EVERYONE is liking the shows. People are commenting and liking the shows so much so what's the big deal. Oh Tapout seems to be your only buddy, so you think your all high and mighty. You make me sick, I swear I'm leaving if I'm apart of any show you do. Everything you say is hypocritical and your just a cancer. GTFO, sorry Dresden if I am being out of line but this guy gets under my skin. I hope you play a big part of taking things over because your really talented and you actually care about the people.

awesome miz

Reaction score
WHY EoR are you posting here?! Is this thread for you?! Can you finally learn to use PM ?! Thank you

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
This thread should be taken down, because almost everything is fine in CWF. It's just one irrelevant prick is unhappy and is trying to make his voice heard. I see people want a new thing, which is fine but in the end your not going to be involved EOR and I'm positive.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I think you're the irrelevant prick..

Besides, more people have spoken out against Andrew; Hey, he might be cool with you, probably because you do well under him! But regardless, look at the votes for change versus your vote for yes...

The facts speak for themselves, you got a problem with me... Call me :).

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I realise this is irrelevant to the thread, but that sounded to me like a pick up line....

Status
Not open for further replies.