CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Under the titantron suddenly emerges Daivari with a microphone.

Daivari: Whether you stand or you sit, you all will shut up, as The Great Muhammad Hassan wishes to speak.

The crowd boos loudly as Daivari steps off to one side, Hassan comes through the curtain and Daivari hands him the microphone

HassanMohammed.jpg

Muhammad Hassan

Last week, last week was supposed to be my moment, in my debut after defeating C.M Punk the so called Number one Contender. I was to celebrate and everyone would see that The Great Hassan as a whole is here to stay, but then for no reason I was attacked. I was a victim of a terrorist attack, yes I said a “Terrorist†attack. Because for months this man has terrorized, he has used first and has used the cover of a mask to strike fear into all who oppose him. But what might be lost in the translation is that this man, this man is America. America and Kane they are big, they are slow, they are ignorant and they attack me for no reason. And I say this as an American, however Just because I am an American doesn’t mean I am as ignorant to this countries disgusting yellow underbelly as everyone else is. But back to my point, Kane is known as a machine, he wears a mask that hides his identity and his expressions, he signals fire at all times and with his intimidation he makes everyone else take note of him. Which is why I shall face him at Starrcade, many people they see this match and they’ve stated that it is a random pairing for two superstars, that it really didn’t have much of a backstory to it.

Hassan turns to Daivari for a moment before continuing

Well those people are wrong, because when I face off with the Big Red Monster it will represent every single one of you who have shuned me. I am fighting the big red machine just like I am fighting off all of your bigotry and all of your ignorance, because no matter how much Kane seems like an emotionless monster who just fights whatever is in front no matter what color, creed, or background. He is the one who attacked me, he chokeslammed me and until that chokeslam neither of us have spoken a word to each other. He might claim that he doesn’t care about the color of my skin just like all of you like to claim that everyone is “equal†in this country, well that big red bigot attacked me and in doing so he made an enemy of Muhammad Hassan. And he just like all of you and everyone in the back, will learn you don’t want to make an enemy out of me.

Hassan looks back at Daivari and nods him over, Daivari stands beside Hassan

And even though my followers have their hands full with three other teams, in a match that should of never been made. Because last week they won a match that said if DX won they got a shot, well DX Lost so what happens? DX Gets a shot, New Age Outlaws get a shot, and Chosen Destiny get a shot. Do you see now that even though everyone loves to deny what we say as truth, that we are still singled out, that we are still mistreated and disrespected, and that we must scratch and claw twice as much as anyone else. Well Even though my followers are busy, they will still constantly be at my side whenever possibly. The Great Khali is behind the curtain as we speak to make sure another attack is not to happen, and this is because we are all for the greater good. The Greater Good is to keep me safe so I can continue to guide them, and the Greater Good is our eventual dominance, our inevitable reign over this company. We’ve shown we can take out anyone at anytime in the past, if we wanted to we could take out anyone on the roster but the first sacrifices they were just examples. Because if we take out everyone, no one will be taught their lesson. You see The Great Hassan is to make you respect us, and therefore we keep our dominance at a slow pace. However to anyone watching in the back, if you ever feel like attacking me or anyone from the Great Hassan just know that we can always make an example out of you, we can always create a new sacrifice for our greater good.

And speaking of the Greater Good, tonight I shall do the unthinkable, and that is own victories over the Number one contender, the Money in the Bank case holder, and the World heavyweight champion all in my first two matches. And maybe then some of you will open your eyes early and see me and The Great Hassan for what we truly are for you people, The Greater Good. It really is quite simple, we shall shine in this ring every single week and with that brightness you all will be forced to open your eyes. And for those who will keep your eyes blinded in a sea of prejudice, well for you we shall forcefully open your eyes. We are the Great Hassan, and whether you realize it or not, we are...The Greater Good

Hassan smirks as he steps back through the curtain with daivari​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We go backstage as we find Edge making himself coffee

2eq8f7p.jpg

Edge: Ah just what I needed before tonight. I am happy this company can afford good coffee otherwise it would be an utter outrage.

Todd Grisham:Edge, can I have a few words with you?

Edge nods his head in approval, as he seems to be in a good mood.

Todd Grisham: Now Edge tonight your in an emotional match with a man your very familiar with in Christian? What are your...

Edge: Familiar with? I know Todd you only have started watching wrestling since 2004. Let me bring you back to memory lane buddy. You see Christian and I were best friends for a very long time. We did it all together, hell we came into this business together and we became one of the greatest tag teams to date. The guy works very hard, he's very charismatic, and he is very talented. The problem is was that it's obvious that I was the guy people would like to see and take serious. Christian would be a guy people would see as a comedy figure after we split. I was the one that performed and put on the matches people will never forget. So when it comes to E & C, we all know who the star is already and will also know that after tonight I am still better.

Todd Grisham:Now are you concerned that Batista may try to get the upper hand on you before your huge match on Sunday? Also your thoughts on Tazz reffing?

Edge: Well we know how evil Dave can be, but if their is anything that big clumsy bastard can't do is be sneaky. I could see Dave from a mile away, just like most people can. If he thinks he can sneak behind me and make a statement, then he is sadly going to be mistaken!! He wishes he was on my level of hitting people when they least expect it. It's a chess match between me and Batista, but we all know who has the higher IQ. This isn't a match of brute strength and having all juiced up muscles. At the end of the day, I am the one that stands tall with my fingers in the air saluting to everyone that I am the best. As for Tazz, well I have all the trust in the world for him. I didn't really know Tazz from back in the day mainly because we worked on separate shows. But based on negotiating with him and how he praises me, I don't think their is anything to worry about. He just wants to make sure that the match goes well because this is the winner to determine will have the next chance at getting the heavyweight championship.

Todd Grisham: Just one last question Edge, is that alright?

Edge sighs for a bit, as he gives Grisham a look

288mwyb.jpg

Edge: Fine

Todd Grisham: CM Punk or Finlay? Who do you think will win also who would you like to face if you do win.

Edge: If I win, wow just ignore that statement Todd. Now Finlay said I have changed from being "The Rated R Superstar". Other than being a jackass that ripped on the fans that put in their hard earned money for the show, I haven't changed one bit. I am still the same confident guy that I was back in the day knowing I would win at any cost. I still do what I want when I want. So no it's not if I win, because your damn right is what I'll say to all the people putting their money on me to beat Batista. As for who is going to win, even though he pinned me I don't buy into Finlay. He won on a little roll up that I least expected. CM Punk reminds me a bit of myself because is such a rebel. I do respect Punk and I do think he will come out on top. That being said, nobody out performs or out tops me. So Punk if it's me against you like I expect it, you better bring even more than just your A game!!

Edge looks into the camera with a serious face then storms off.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Flashpoint

Unstoppable

Courage

Dead End

Invasion

Uprising

I got logos for all of them. I really like those names.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Tapout, can you put the logos in here?

Invasion sounds do-able seeing we have two shows now.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Tapout, can you put the logos in here?

Invasion sounds do-able seeing we have two shows now.

I don't have one for Uprising though.

GSW_Courage1_cutout_by_Crank.png

GSW_Unstoppable1_cutout_by_Crank.png

logo_2.png

WWE_Logos21.png

wXw_Dead_End_IX.png

Two would just need a simple photoshop done that I can easily do. Honestly, I like Uprising, or Invasion the most.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I like Invasion.

Want me to do a poster later? Who do you want on it Tap?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;IlgZjZDZ1VE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlgZjZDZ1VE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"I Came to Play"by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boo's from the audience. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans. They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron. Maryse gets a mic from one of the CWF workers and hands it to the Miz. He pauses for a while and then begins to speak.

MizMic2-1.png

The Miz: I was asked by CWF management to come out here and explain my actions from last week on Monday Night War. Last week I attacked someone who I despise very much. That person is none other than John Cena.

The children and woman in the crowd begin a "Cena" chant while the guys chat "Cena sucks"

The Miz: I knew that as soon as I would mention his name you pathetic mistakes would go into a cheering frenzy. So why did I attack John Cena? This is the question that is in the mind of all the little children and women in the arena. The reason I attacked John Cena is because he is the so called face of this company. He gets everything handed to him on a silver platter while the rest of us like me are over looked. I’m tired of being overlooked and that is why I attacked the children’s hero Cena. I attacked Cena because he needed to be taught a lesson that he is not who he thinks he is. He is not the face of this company because someone else is. Someone who is awesome and that person is standing in this ring right now. That’s right I should be the face of CWF not Cena. I’m the must-see superstar in CWF history not CENA!!!!!!

The Miz pauses for a moment

The Miz: People say that Cena is where he is because he is popular with the crowd. The only people I say cheering for Cena are the little nine year olds. So congrats Cena you made it, you’re in the same category as Spongebob Squarepants and Hannah Montana. Your career will be defined as the guy who kept the little kids entertained. But at Starrcade all these little kids are going to get hit with the harsh reality that their hero is a fraud. Because let’s face it I’m the star and the true face of this company BECAUSE

The Miz pauses like he usually does for his catchphrase

I’M THE MIZ

The Miz pauses again

AND I’M

The Miz pauses again as the crowd yells "Awesome" to taunt him

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We come back from commercial as Randy Orton is already in the ring.

The crowd aren't pumped yet, despite the epic show they have upcoming and the great pay per view that should be soon to impress. Suddenly, the theme of a man they just love to hate hits and the boos tear asunder.

[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Chris Jericho appears from the back and the boos get even more intense. Jeers and slurs are thrown at Y2J as he marches his way down the ramp, seemingly ignoring all those around him. He gets to the middle of the aisle, and sneers at some kid wearing an Orton shirt before moving on.

Jericho ventures up the steel steps with supreme dignity as he gets on the apron, and steps in between the ropes as the bell rings.

Jim Ross: Jericho's return to the ring, can he show us why he is the best or will Randy stop him?

Joey Styles: I'd like to see Randy stop him, he needs as much momentum for Starrcade.

Orton quickly fires away with a few punches before Irish-whipping Jericho to the ropes. Jericho grabs the ropes as he stays put as Orton misses a dropkick. Jericho grabs Orton and hits a Codebreaker as Jericho drops and goes for a pin.

Jim Ross: Could it be over already?

Jericho lets go of the pin and smiles at the referee.

Referee: What are you doing?!

Jericho: You just watch.

Jericho laughs as Orton lies motionlessly on the mat as Jericho does the 'Orton' pose. Jericho waits for Orton to get to his feet as Jericho hits an RKO on Orton as Jericho then pins Orton.

Winner by pinfall, Chris Jericho.

Joey Styles:
That was disgusting. How dare Jericho use Randy's finisher like that.

The referee raises Jericho's hand as Jericho then slides out of the ring and heads backstage.

Suddenly... we're interrupted...

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

Out comes Christian wearing a leather jacket and a dark red t-shirt as 'Highway to the Danger Zone' by VS The Ocean begins playing. Christian smiles at the crowd as they erupt into boos as Christian goes to speak.

002.jpg

Christian;

Randy, Randy, Randy... Once again you couldn't succeed. Why is it so Randy? Why is it that you cannot succeed like everybody else? For the past three weeks you've failed to secure a victory, for the past three weeks you haven't lasted any longer than three minutes. Yet I made the ultimate challenge for you to be in a match for half an hour against me, now you do realize that I could pin you 10 times in that half hour. One pinfall per three minutes. Why is it Randy that you are failing drastically? These moronic losers are wondering if they should continue cheering for you because you're absolutely useless Randy. You will never be successful like me, last week you took me out with the RKO and is that suppose to make me shut up? Was that RKO suppose to be some sort of damage? Because here I am Randy... and there you are laying motionlessly on the mat.

Christian continues walking down as he steps up the steel steps before entering the ring as Randy slowly gets to his feet.

Get up you moron. I dare you to hit me in the face, I dare you because I know you won't. You are exactly like these fat slobs in the audience, too lazy. I bet nobody in the arena here could last three minutes even if I invited them, they'd gas out just like you Randy. THREE MINUTES. Do you even realize how pissed off I am Randy? Week after week I expected better, I expected you to last longer or perhaps even win to look like a freakin' threat but you're not Randy. You're making this way too easy for me, yo'-

Randy gets to his feet as he looks for an RKO, Christian quickly pushes him off as Randy turns around and hits Randy with an RKO as Christian picks up the microphone.

Jim Ross: Now Christian is using that RKO!

That's all it takes Randy, your so called finisher. The RKO, well guess what Randy... There's a few more moves up my sleeves I could possibly pull off on Sunday and I guarantee you, you won't last thirty minutes... I better call the medics to come out prepared because you Randy... your career will be over at Starrcade and that's a promise because I will put you in hospital and if I can't do it in that match... I'll do it once the thirty minutes is up, but I shouldn't have to because I know I am better than you Randy.

Christian drops the microphone and slides out of the ring as he grabs two chairs and slides them in the ring as Christian gets back into the ring.

Joey Styles: OH GOD!

Christian places the chair under Orton's neck as Christian grabs the other chair as he goes for a Con-Chair-To but...

Taz: STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. IF YOU HIT HIM, YOU WON'T HAVE YOUR MATCH. DROP THAT CHAIR RIGHT NOW!

Christian drops the chair as he grabs the microphone.

You wouldn't.

Taz: Don't start me Christian, get out of the ring right now or I will fire you.

Christian looking disappointed as he leaves the ring, still holding the microphone as Christian gets to the top of the entrance ramp as ringside workers go to check on Orton as they help him to his feet.

This Sunday Randy... Tell your wife that she will meet you at the hospital and oh, this is for your wife Randy.

Christian blows a kiss towards the camera as Christian leaves. The ringside workers help Orton to the back as the camera leads to us backstage where Josh Mathews is.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
The fuck bro, I'm destroyed. Sick and almost throwing up, shizz. I'm unable to write the match today. I'm sorry. Wanted to tell you that before, but I just couldn't, I was in a very very very bad state/mood. I'm really sick, but I'll watch RAW today for sure. I can still write you two short promos for Punk and Beer Money later. Maybe a squash match. That's all I can do, and I can maximally TT for my WAR match today, so we can win.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

9711678-large.jpg

Christian's theme music plays as the fans boo. Out from the back walks Christian in his ring gear ready for action! He makes his way down the ramp without even looking at the fans. He slowly steps up the stairs, and into the ring. He takes off his shirt, and thinks of throwing it into the crowd, before just dropping it off outside the ring. He rolls his neck and wrist a few times, eyes locked on the stage, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets ready for action!

*DING DING DING*

The two foes stare at each other, and lock up. Each tries to overpower the other, and Edge gains the early advantage, locking Christian in a side headlock. Christian tries to get Edge off of him, but Edge wrenches the headlock in tighter. Christian finally pushes Edge off into the ropes, but Edge springs back with a shoulderblock into him, dropping him to the mat. Edge then takes off for the far ropes, springing back into the middle of the ring, and Christian throws himself at Edges feet. Edge jumps over him, running to the far ropes again, before springing back into the middle of the ring, where Christian leapfrogs him. Edge bounces off of the ropes once more, and Christian catches him with a hip toss.

JR: A lot of people underestimate Christian because of his size, but he is deceptively agile.

Styles: Very true, he may not throw a lot of people or slam them, but he can move quick.

Christian begins kicking Edge before he picks Edge up by the arm. Christian Irish Whips Edge to the corner where Edge lands back first as he begins walking out of the corner holding his back. Christian waits on Edge before he lifts Edge in the air into a back body drop! Edge lands hard on the mat as Christian looks over at Edge. Edge is on his feet as Christian grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him to the corner. Edge lands back first and stays in the corner as Christian suddenly runs to him and leaps in the air looking for a corner body splash, but Edge moves out of the way and Christian lands face first on the top turnbuckle! Christian is groggy as Edge takes off for the far ropes, before flying back in with a mighty Spear to Christian!

JR: THIS IS OVER!

Styles: Oh my God! Already!?

Christian grabs the bottom rope!

JR: What ring presence by Christian!

Styles: Edge has him with his back against the wall though, let's see if Christian can turn this around.

Edge is fuming, as he gets to his feet. He's pulling on his hair, sitting in a corner, measuring Christian for another spear. Christian slowly drags himself to his feet as Edge rushes in for the kill, but Christian counters with a drop toe hold! Christian grabs Edge's leg, locking on a half Boston Crab just as Edge grabs the ropes, pulling himself to the outside.

JR: Edge right on the ball there.

Styles: If Christian had locked that in, it would be over.

Christian, still groggy, waits for Edge in the ring. Edge slowly climbs back in, before charging at Christian with a wild clothesline. Christian grabs Edge's arm and hiptosses him to the ground. Edge gets up and punches wildly, but Christian ducks before spinning Edge around and dropping him to the mat with a belly to back front suplex. Christian then climbs to the second rope from the inside of the ring, and jumps off nailing Edge with his Flying Head butt!

JR: Flying Head Butt! Vintage Christian!

Styles: Hey...isn't that someone else's catchphrase?

Edge now is slow to his feet, as Christian measures him up for the Killswitch! Edge is groggy, and staggering around, as Christian always stays one step behind him.

JR: Could be Killswitch Time!

Styles: Edge in need of an Attitude Adjustment!

Christian flips Edge over and falls, smashing Edge's face into the mat with the Killswitch!

3...?

NO! Edge gets his shoulder up in the last millisecond as the crowd goes crazy!

JR: I can't believe it!

Styles: The heart of a champion showing through here in Edge.

Christian is in shock and gets up to argue with the Ref. In a sudden burst of energy Edge runs to Christian for a spear, but Christian side steps, and extends his legs, and falls back to trip Edge. Christian gets back up with Edge. Edge bounces off the ropes and runs at Christian again, Christian jumps and shoulder blocks Edge right in the face. Edge shakes it off and is determined to walk out victor. Edge makes one last run at Christian, but again Christian side steps, but Edge stops, back facing Christian . Christian throws his arm between Edge's legs, and flips him down to the mat in a roll up pin!

Kick out!

Edge kicks out at the last millisecond again. Christian turns to face the announce table, where he again shakes his head in disbelieve. Christian then turns to face the stage...SPEAR! Edge had bounced off the ropes, and Speared Christian! Edge crashes Christian to the mat.

JR: There it is! It's over!

Styles: Edge would not give up dammit! He fought to the end the win this thing.

Edge just lays down on the Speared Christian for the win.

3!

Winner at 10:37, "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!!!!

wwe-edge_display_image.jpg

Styles: Those two left it all in the ring tonight. Best friends since childhood, enemies tonight.

JR: Even though it is Edge with his hand raised, both won this one tonight. Everyone in the locker room knows just who Edge and Christian are, and what they can do. One victor, but two stars we're shinned tonight.

Edge walks to the back to cheers, as Christian lays in the ring...​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen, tonight we're opening up the show with what is sure to be a slobberknocker of a showdown.

Joey Styles: Intercontinental Champion Brock Lesnar asked for a challenge and Taz gave him his wish in the form of "Dashing" Cody Rhodes.

Jim Ross: Not to take anything away from the young Rhodes, but I'm not sure someone of his stature is what Brock was expecting to receive.

Joey Styles: Brock Lesnar likely feeling very confident about this match-up, but the "Dashing One" shouldn't be counted out by any means, J.R.

The camera pans from the announce table to the ring where Todd Grisham is taking a break from his backstage interviewer duties to serve as the ring announcer for this bout. The ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

url

Todd Grisham: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is your opening bout of the night! Introducing first...

WHOAAAAAAAAA!
Your Only Smoke And Mirrors!

[video=youtube;r2fK7-N71Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fK7-N71Ic[/video]

"Smoke & Mirrors" by TV/TV begins to play over the PA system, much to the chagrin of the fans in attendance. As they rise to their feet and boo the sound of the theme, the "Dashing" superstar himself walks out onto the stage, inspiring them to boo louder.

220px-Dashing_Cody_Rhodes_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops.jpg

Jim Ross: Well there's certainly no love lost for Cody Rhodes.

Joey Styles: He loves himself enough for everybody.

Cody smirks and turns around to face the titantron, admiring his own reflection in the "mirror" before he turns around and slowly walks down the ramp.

Todd Grisham: From Marietta, Georgia. Weighing in at 223 pounds. He is the son of the "American Dream", "Dashing" Cody Rhodes!

The fans' boos intensify but Cody ignores them, climbing up the steel steps and entering the ring.

Todd Grisham: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY[/video]

"Next Big Thing" by Jim Johnston begins to play as those in attendance rise to their feet again, cheering the theme as much as they were booing his opponent's. With no time wasted and in a manner only he could, the Intercontinental Champion makes his way from the backstage, walking with a purpose down the ramp, Paul Heyman beside him.

url

Jim Ross: And here comes the pain! Brock Lesnar looking focused as always, ready to knock someone's head off it seems.

Joey Styles: That's why I'm glad I chose to sit on this side of the table for a living, J.R.

Jim Ross: You and me both.

Brock marches down the ramp, Paul now walking behind him. Lesnar reaches the end of the ramp and approaches the ring apron, leaping up onto it as he's introduced.

Todd Grisham: From Minneapolis, Minnesota. Weighing in at 280 pounds, he is the current and reigning Intercontinental Champion and the "Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!

The fans cheer as Brock steps through the ropes and enters the ring. Heyman remains ringside with Brock's Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder. Both Rhodes and Lesnar make their way to the center of the ring as Todd Grisham exits it, and the ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

rhle.jpg

Both men walk towards each other, standing nose-to-nose. Cody slaps Brock across the face, the crowd, "Oooh"-ing at the gesture and the impact made. Lesnar's head rocks with the impact, staying turned in the direction he was slapped in, a smile forming on his face. Brock laughs as he turns his head, the expression on his face becoming instantly seriously once he's eye-to-eye with Rhodes again. Brock begins stalking Cody down, walking forward into him as Rhodes keeps backing away, doing everything he can to avoid his opponent. But the "Dashing One" makes a mistake by not paying full attention to where he was going, as he now finds himself in a corner, Lesnar walking towards him with evil intentions in mind.

Jim Ross: Brock quickly playing predator in this contest.

Joey Styles: Which, unfortunately for him, makes Cody the prey.

Brock gets close to Cody, who thinks fast by stomping on his foot as hard as he can. Lesnar leans down and Rhodes grabs the back of his head with his left hand, delivering a thumb to the eye with the right. The crowd boos these cheap tactics as Cody slips out of the corner behind Brock and delivers a clubbing double axe handle to the upper back that sends Lesnar into the corner. Rhodes takes full advantage of the situation as he lights into the back of Lesnar with ferocity and quickness. Brock throws a kick backward into the shin of Rhodes to break up the barrage as he leaps, twisting in mid-air, and lands on his feet facing Cody. He rolls his arm backward at the shoulder and fires out of the corner, going for his patented lariat but Rhodes leaps out of the way, launching himself into the ropes and using the momentum to send himself at Lesnar.

Jim Ross: Rhodes very innovative at keeping himself in this one so far.

Joey Styles: True but Brock Lesnar's a bear, poke him long enough and you'll wish you hadn't.

Rhodes raises his arms above his head, forming his fists together, seemingly planning to deliver a double axe handle to the top of the head. Lesnar sees this and sidesteps, Cody hitting his hands on the mat. In the brief moment that Rhodes is left open, Brock takes advantage of his opponent's crouched state and places Cody's head between his legs, hoisting him into the air and delivering a brutal powerbomb. Not long after Rhodes makes impact with the mat, Brock keeps a hold of him and hoists him into the air again, delivering another brutal powerbomb. The crowd is going nuts as Brock lifts Cody up for the trifecta.

Joey Styles: And right about now is where Cody's wishing he hadn't poked the bear.

Jim Ross: The raw power of Brock Lesnar is so impressive!

As Lesnar lifts Cody into the air, Rhodes throws a punch downward, extending his pinky so that he jabs Brock in the eye. Lesnar lets go as Cody goes over his head and slides down his back. Rhodes knees Brock in the back and hooks his arm around the neck of the "Next Big Thing". The crowd boos as he follows through and connects with "Cross Rhodes", planting Brock with authority. Rhodes goes for the cover.

1!

NO!

Lesnar places his hands on the abdomen of Rhodes and pushes him off, Cody being sent through the air, now standing with his arms draped backward over the top rope. Lesnar places his hands on the mat and rolls backward, his legs going over his head as he ends up on his knees, rising quickly to a vertical base. Brock charges Rhodes, who throws up his legs, kicking Lesnar in the face with one foot to stall his momentum, then locks his legs around Brock's neck and throws him into the nearest turnbuckle, twisting his own body so that he landed on the mat hands first, his knees following soon after as he climbed to his feet. As Cody stood, his back was to Brock, who made his way to the top turnbuckle. Rhodes turns around as Lesnar leaps at him, going for a diving spear but Cody leaps into the air and kicks Brock in the mouth and then in the back of the right side of his head a moment later with an enziguiri. Both men crash to the mat, Rhodes quick to regain his footing.

Joey Styles: Nice agility on the part of Cody Rhodes!

Jim Ross: Look here, I think he may have drawn blood!

Brock is on his fists and knees as he looks down at the mat, blood dripping from his mouth. He looks at Cody with a scowl, baring his blood stained teeth and lips as he leaps from the position he's in to his feet. Cody runs into the ropes, looking to get the jump on his opponent but Brock catches him, turning him quickly and planting him on the mat with a spinebuster that seemed to shake the ring. As Rhodes lie there on the mat, Brock walked over and rolled him onto his back, grabbing Cody by the ankle and applying an over the shoulder single leg Boston Crab!

Jim Ross: It's the Brock Lock!

Joey Styles: Cody Rhodes may have no choice but to tap here!

Rhodes looks ready to tap but he angles himself forward, placing both hands on the mat and throws his free leg into the abdomen of Brock, who releases the hold and is sent staggering into the corner. Cody gets to his feet, limping on the one leg, and turns to face his opponent, taking a three-point stance as he seems ready to charge. As this is happening, suddenly Dolph Ziggler comes running through the crowd and hops the ring barricade, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. Rhodes charges Ziggler instead but Dolph leaps over him split-legged, then lands on his feet, quickly turns around and plants Cody with the Zig-Zag!

Jim Ross: What is the meaning of this? I know they're opponents at Starrcade, but Dolph has no business getting involved in this match!

Joey Styles: I don't think Dolph's the only one looking to get his hands dirty, J.R., look!

As the referee goes to call for the DQ, Chris Jericho comes running down the ramp and hops onto the ring apron. As the referee argues with Jericho, Dolph comes up behind him and connects with the Zig Zag! Heyman pulls Jericho off the apron and gets in his face, telling him to leave. Chris turns and begins to walk away, then turns around, grabs Paul, and lays him out with the Codebreaker! In the ring, Dolph is standing over Cody beating him up with repeated punches to the face as Lesnar walks over and grabs him. Just as this happens, Chris grabs the Intercontinental Championship Paul dropped and enters the ring, getting Brock's attention.

Jim Ross: This is heinous! Get these two out of here!

Jericho charges Brock, teasing hitting him with the title but he stops mid-run and throws the title into the air. Lesnar reaches up and catches the belt, leaving him open for a Codebreaker! Jericho looks at what he's done smiling as he and Ziggler leave and make their way up the ramp. Todd Grisham takes the microphone, making the call for the incapacitated referee.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, as a result of a double disqualification, this match has been ruled a no contest!

The crowd boos the announcement as the camera pans to the announcers for post-match statements.

Jim Ross: Well certainly not how I wanted this match to go down. I hope this won't be the norm tonight.

Joey Styles: Certainly a controversial end to our opening contest, but you can't deny that Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho have each made a statement for Starrcade. For now, we've got to go to commercial folks, more Monday Night WAR after this!​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Joey Styles: Are you ready for some tag team action, J.R.?

Jim Ross: Oh most certainly, Joey, especially when it's a match like this. The New Age Outlaws are arguably one of the most pivotal tandems in the history of our sport comprised of two veterans. And Chosen Destiny is, by my estimate, a combination of the two hottest rising stars today. It's past versus future here tonight!

The ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

Todd Grisham: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first...

"Oh You Didn't Know" by Jim Johnston begins to play and the fans are on their feet as the team of Billy Gunn and Road Dogg make their way onto the stage, posing for the fans.

url

Todd Grisham: From Austin, Texas and Nashville, Tennessee respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 529 pounds. They are the team of Billy Gunn and Road Dogg, the New Age Outlaws!

Both men make their way down the ramp, and enter the ring. Both Billy Gunn and Road Dogg are looking prepared for the challenge ahead.

Todd Grisham: And the opponents...

The entrance music of Alberto Del Rio begins to play as the fans begin to boo. Ricardo Rodriguez is nowhere to be found as simply a nice black car pulls up beside the stage. When it parks, Del Rio gets out of the driver's seat and closes the door, walking over to the ramp to pose.

url

Suddenly McIntyre gets out from the passenger side, closing the door and making his way to the ramp as well.

url

Todd Grisham: From Ayr, Scotland and San Luis Potoso, Mexico respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 519 pounds. They are the team of Drew McIntyre and Alberto Del Rio, Chosen Destiny!

Both men make their way down the ramp and enter the ring, not even glancing at their opponents as they pose for the crowd, who boos them immensely. Chosen Destiny make it to their corner as the match is set to begin.

DING DING!

tag-3.jpg

The teams are standing on opposite sides of the ring, diagonally across from one another in their own respective corners, both discussing who is going to start things off. It is decided that Road Dogg will start for the Outlaws as Billy Gunn steps through the ropes and takes his place on the ring apron. Across the ring, the decision is made for Drew McIntyre to start for the Destiny as Del Rio steps through the ropes onto the ring apron as well. Road Dogg and McIntyre circle the ring, feeling one another out as they've never squared off before, deciding to meet in the middle and lock up in a test of strength.

McIntyre doesn't wish for it to last long so he delivers a knee to the abdomen of Road Dogg to break it up, slipping behind his opponent and locking his arms around his waist, trying to lift him off the mat. Road Dogg turns and elbows Drew in the side of the head, breaking the hold as he turns around and comes face-to-face with him, rocking his head back and then forward, connecting with a devastating headbutt that takes McIntyre off his balance as he falls back into the ropes. Dogg grabs his wrist and guides him from the ropes, looking to whip him into the opposite ones, but McIntyre stops himself in the middle of the ring and instead whips Road Dogg into the opposite ropes. Del Rio delivers a punch to the upper back before Dogg is sent in the direction of McIntyre, who goes for a big boot attempt that Dogg sidesteps, McIntyre connecting with nothing but mat, the force of which jars him a bit.

Jim Ross: This match hasn't definitively belonged to anyone yet, it's still anyone's game.

Joey Styles: Road Dogg very clever between those ropes. Each time it seems McIntyre is in the driver's seat, he is proven wrong by the veteran Outlaw.

Road Dogg turns McIntyre and fires into his face with a left-handed jab, then another, and another to make it a three-piece before delivering a quick crotch chop and hitting him with a right punch. The crowd was cheering but Drew wasn't amused as he fired back with a right punch of his own, knocking Road Dogg on his butt and running into the ropes, firing back and leaping into the air, drawing his legs in and extending them quickly, catching Road Dogg in the face with both feet. The attack was delivered with vicious impact as Road Dogg's head violently snapped against the mat. McIntyre grabbed Dogg by the hair and dragged him over to his team's corner, holding his arms behind him as Del Rio reached over the top rope and slapped him across the face.

Jim Ross: What blatant disrespect!

Del Rio pulled his fist back to punch the restrained Outlaw, but Road Dogg threw his legs up, kicking them out and connecting with Del Rio's abdomen, sending him flying off of the apron. The crowd cheered and Road Dogg went to focus on McIntyre next but Drew fell backward, launching Road Dogg through the air and driving him onto his head, Road Dogg able to see his own feet beside him as McIntyre had him rolled up in a form of bridging suplex pin. The referee covered.

1!

2!

NO!

Just as it seemed like the match was over, Billy Gunn ran into the ring and delivered a boot to the side of McIntyre's head, sending him rolling onto his face. He grabbed Road Dogg's legs and got him out of the predicament, dragging him over to their corner and slipping out of the ring before the referee could reprimand him. The fans were riled up, trying to will Road Dogg on, who was mere inches from tagging his partner in, crawling over to the corner. The crowd got hotter the closer Dogg got, and as they were a second away from tagging, McIntyre grabbed the leg of Road Dogg and dragged him to the center of the ring, away from Billy Gunn's hand, rendering him unable to tag. McIntyre walked over to Alberto, who had returned to the ring apron, and tagged him in. Del Rio entered the ring, angry at what Road Dogg had done to him earlier, as he wasted no time in attacking, beginning with stomps to the upper back and back of the head of the New Age Outlaw.

Joey Styles: Road Dogg not in a good situation right now.

Jim Ross: If he gets kicked in the head correctly, he could be on the receiving end of a concussion. I hope he finds a way out of this.

Just as J.R. expresses this, Road Dogg grabs the leg of Del Rio and flips him onto his back. He makes his way quickly over to his corner and leaps, tagging in Billy Gunn as the roof nearly comes off of the Amway arena.

Jim Ross: And business is about to pick up!

Billy Gunn comes into the match a house of fire as he runs to the corner of Chosen Destiny and leaps, taking McIntyre off of the apron with a double dropkick. He lands on the mat and springs to his feet, doing the same to Del Rio as he gets up, landing the Mexican superstar face first into the nearest turnbuckle. Gunn runs over and leaps into the air again, landing both knees in the back of Del Rio as he grabs his shoulders and falls back, connecting with a variation of the Backstabber. Except when Gunn lands, he holds Del Rio for a moment, grabbing his arms and pinning them to the mat, holding him over his knees. Billy lets go of the hold and stands up as Del Rio places his hands on the mat, pushing himself up as he climbs to his feet. As he does, Billy runs over and connects with his trademark leg drop bulldog, driving Del Rio into the mat.

Jim Ross: The Famouser!

Joey Styles: This one could be over!

Road Dogg enters the ring and charges across, taking McIntyre off of the apron again as Billy rolls Del Rio over and covers. The referee counts.

1!

2!

3!

DING DING!

Todd Grisham: Here are your winners, the New Age Outlaws!

url

Billy Gunn and Road Dogg celebrate their victory as the camera pans over to the announce table to get the commentators' post-match feedback.

Joey Styles: Well there you have it folks, the young stars of Chosen Destiny were no match for the veteran craftiness of the New Age Outlaws.

Jim Ross: This certainly bodes well for them heading into Starrcade, that's for sure. Well folks, we understand that Josh Matthews is standing by for a very important interview. Josh...​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Official Starrcade Writing Assessments

FINLAY VS. CM PUNK - CWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Andrew

ORTON VS. CHRISTIAN - 30 MINUTE NO HOLDS BARRED FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

Hoov

PRIMETIME CHAMPIONSHIP - MORRISON VS. THORN VS. SHEAMUS
STEEL CAGE MATCH
Andrew

BATISTA VS. EDGE - #1 CONTENDERS' TO CWF HEAVYWEIGHT - TAZZ AS REF.

Awesome Miz

Beer Money VS. NEW AGE OUTLAWS VS. THE CHOSEN DESTINY VS. THE GREAT HASSAN

Chris Dresdon

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - LESNAR VS. JERICHO

Rock

HASSAN VS. KANE

Tapout

CENA VS. MIZ
Awesome Miz

ZIGGLER VS. RHODES

If nobody posts, this will become a Dark Match. Expecting everyone else to TT.

Bronzy still writes this.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
This has been fully updated. Promos & Matches will be here. Any discussion is to be used on Staff Chat.

awesome miz

Reaction score
JR: Wow, this gonna be epic!

Styles: Epic? This gonna be biggest match of history JR!

*GLASS SHATTERS*

[video=youtube;bstGOt0NM0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstGOt0NM0c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JR: WOW! Stone Cold brother!

Styles: He looks ready JR!

The crowd ignites to life as “The Texas Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin emerges from the back and looks out to the crowd in the arena. Not a person is sitting in their seats. All are on their feet in a sign of respect.

JR: Man, this gonna be big!

AUSTIN.jpg

Austin stomps down the ramp and up the ring steps into the ring. He climbs each turnbuckle and salutes the fans with dueling middle fingers raised high into the air. Then he jump down and step into the ring and wait for his opponent as Guitar strums are heard...

Styles: Look like Stone Cold's opponent brother!

[video=youtube;sjqS707wD9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjqS707wD9w&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix Experience' begins playing throughout the arena, Hollywood Hogan comes from behind the curtain in his nWo tank-top as he pretends to play the guitar. Sporting a black bandanna and long black pants. Hogan makes his way to the ring as the crowd boo's, Hogan takes his time as he steps into the ring and rip off his T-Shirt...

hulk-hogan3.jpg

JR: Wow, Hogan look's great tonight!

Styles: Absolutely JR....

Referee asks both men if he can start the match, but before ref calls for a ring bell, he look at both men and say them somethin and tell them to shake hands, but Stone Cold raise his middle fingers and says referee to start the match and referee calls for a ring bell...

DING! DING! DING!

JR: Oh my god, here we go!

Styles: This gonna be big JR!

Both men step into middle of the ring and say some words to each other, before Stone Cold tell Hulk Hogan to “ fuck off “ and he kick him to the guts and send Hogan to the corner and follow him there. Stone Cold give Hogan few punches to the head in the corner and Hulk Hogan fall down and Stone begin to stomp on him, but after few seconds referee takes control of the match again and say Stone Cold that he gonna be disqualified if he'll not stop and Stone Cold step back and let Hogan get up, but as Hogan get up in the corner, Stone Cold runs after him and thinking Clothesline there, but Hogan ducks out of it and Stone Cold hit the turnbuckle hardly and as Stone Cold turn over, Hogan kick him to the guts and send him to the ropes and then hit him with huge Clothesline, but after Stone Cold falls down to the canvas, he nearly immediately get up, but Hogan is ready for him and give hard punch to his face and then put him up and down with hard Suplex and Hogan geos for a quick cover....

JR: Wow what a Suplex by Hogan here!

Stone Cold kicks out!

Styles: Stone Cold kicks out quickly!

Hogan grab head of Stone Cold and put him up on his feet and kick him to the body and then send Stone Cold to the corner and run right after him and hit him with huge Corner Clothesline and Stone Cold fall down to the canvas and Hogan take the moment and run forward the ropes and thinking to hit Stone Cold with a Leg Drop quickly, but Stone Cold rolls out and Hogan hit the canvas and slowly get up and Stone Cold from back grab Hogan's head and put him down with a Backbreaker and Hogan is down and holding his back and he slowly crawl to the corner and look there at Stone Cold that don't look happy about Hogan get to corner so Stone Cold goes after him there and stomp on Hogan with about Fifteen Mudhole Stumps, but Hogan disappointed get up and stay in the middle of the ring and Stone Cold run to the ropes and then grab Hogan's head and put him down with huge Swinging Neckbreaker and Stone Cold goes for a cover...

JR: OH my gawd what a Neckbreaker by Texas Rattlesnake there!

Styles: Oh this could be it!

Hogan kicks out!

Stone Cold quickly stomp on Hogan to keep him down and then he run forward the ropes and fall right on the Hogan's hearth with huge Elbow Drop. Hogan is down on the canvas and he's trying to roll down of the ring, but Stone Cold mentioned it and grab Hogan's leg and drag him back to middle of the ring, but Hogan turn over and kick Stone Cold right into his face and Hogan quickly gets up and give few punches to head of Stone Cold and run forward the ropes and then hit Stone Cold with huge Clothesline. Both men are down, but Hogan get up first and grab Stone Cold head and pick him up, but Stone Cold reverse it and kick Hulk Hogan to the guts and then give few punches to his body, but Hulk Hogan still able to fight back and both men are now fighting in the middle of the ring, but Stone Cold is taking little control of the fight and then run forward the ropes, but Hogan mentioned it and get his leg up and put Stone Cold down with Huge Big Boot and he goes for a quick cover....

JR: Wow what a Big Boot!

Styles: I feel the pain in head of Stone Cold here at our announce table!

Thr... Stone Cold kicks out!

Hogan get up and wait for Stone Cold to get up, but Stone Cold is out and he's holding his head down on the canvas and Hogan is not able to wait anymore, so he goes to Stone Cold and grab him up and put him up on his shoulder, but Stone Cold reverse it and he get off Hogan's shoulder, but Hogan quickly turn over and kick Stone Cold to his guts and give few more punches to his head and then Hogan send Stone Cold to the ropes and want to hit a Clothesline on him, but Stone Cold ducks down and Hogan miss, but Stone Cold still running and both men are thinking Clothesline and they both fall down to the canvas after huge Double Clothesline. Both men are down and Hogan grab ropes to help him get up, but Stone Cold do the same thing and both men get up at the same time, but Hogan don't see Stone Cold and Stone from back jump after Hogan and put him down on his knee and then Stone Cold grab his body and put him up and down with hard Gutwrench Suplex and then he goes for a cover...

JR: Wow, what a Gutwrench!

Styles: What a match so far!

Th... Hogan kicks out!

Stone Cold get up and someway get to the corner and he try to take some time off there, but Hogan is trying to get up slowly and so Stone Cold goes after him and kick him to the body and Hogan fall back to the canvas. Stone Cold get on Hogan and keep punching Hogan's head and Hogan looks like he's off, but from a nowhere, Hogan reverse one punch and give a head butt to head of Stone Cold and Stone Cold fall down and both men are now trying to get up and Stone Cold gets up first, but only second after him get up Hogan as well and Stone Cold run forward the ropes and just as Hogan do and Stone Cold look for a Clothesline, but Hogan ducks out and both men still running and now Hogan try to give him Clothesline, but this time Stone Cold ducks down and both guys still running and this time, Hogan jump up with his knee up and hit Stone Cold with unbelievable Running Knee Strike and Stone Cold fall down through second rope to the outside of the ring and referee begin to count him out!

JR: Oh my what a Knee by Hogan!

Styles: This is awesome JR!

Hogan is near the ropes and he get down and roll out of the ring as well and he help Stone Cold to get up and then give him huge punch to Stone Cold's head and Stone Cold fall down again. Hogan quickly pick him up and send him right on the steel steps and Stone Cold hardly hit the steel steps and he's now down holding his arm, but Hogan pick the moment and kick him to the arm and again pick Stone Cold up, but Stone Cold give a elbow to Hogans head, but his arm is hurt and Hogan kick him to the guts and Stone Cold turn over and Hogan from back grabs him and pick Stone Cold up and connect Stone Cold's back with huge Belly to Back Suplex right on the barricade and Hogan get back to the ring and tell referee to count Stone Cold out....

JR: Did you saw that Styles? That was epic!

Styles: Yeah, what a move by Hogan here!

JR: Stone Cold better get back to the ring...

Stone Cold slowly grab apron and he's trying to get up, but after that huge Belly to Back Suplex he feel huge pain in his back and he's not able to get up....

Styles: This is it JR!

Stone Cold heard referee count to eight and so he grab all of his energy and at last second he roll back into the ring and Hogan looks not happy about that and so he goes and argue with referee about slow count outs, but referee tell him to shut up and Hogan grab referee's shirt and tell him something and referee tell Hogan to let him go, or he'll disqualify him and so Hogan let him go but still saying him something and Stone Cold slowly get on his knee and get to Hogan and from nowhere get Hogan into School boy position and referee begin to count...

JR: School boy! This is it!

Styles: Oh my, Stone Cold gonna steal it!

Thre... Hogan kicks out!

Hogan immediately get up and looks shock for what Stone Cold did and he goes after Stone Cold but Stone Cold get up and give hard punch to Hogan's body and then just send Hogan to the ropes and he runs forward the ropes as well and then take Hogan down with Huge Lou Thesz Press and give about ten punches to Hogan's head and fans in arena are crazy for Stone Cold and Stone Cold get to the corner and look at Hogan that is laying down and then, Stone Cold begin to climb on the top turnbuckle and when he get there, he raise his hands and wait to Hogan to get into right position and when Hogan did, Stone Cold jumps into the air and connect body of Hogan with huge Diving Elbow and then, he quickly get up and looks little bit shocked, but Stone Cold pick the moment and grab hands of Hogan and turn Hogan over and lock him into painful Sharpshooter and fans in arena get Crazy!

JR: Oh my god Styles, Hogan gonna tap out!

Styles: This is so painfull JR!

JR: Absolutely Styles! Hogan's back being destroyed there!

Styles: Wow look at Hogan, he's trying to get to the ropes!

Hogan's is screaming in pain and arena is claping and chanting like mentals and Hogan is trying to get to the ropes, but every time he crawl, Stone Cold lock him even harder and Hogan looks to tap out, but someway he begin to crawl and he's now finger tips away from getting to the ropes, but Stone Cold drag Hogan to the middle of the ring and Hogan looks to tap out, but someway he grab all of his energy and begin to crawl again and this time he get to ropes and referee tell Stone Cold to grab the hold, but Stone Cold don't want to break it, so ref begin to count...

JR: U better break the hold Stone!

Styles: Stone Cold breaks the hold!

Stone Cold breaks the hold and Hogan is out, but Stone Cold grab his leg and drag him back to the ring, but Hogan kick him right into the face and someway he's able to get up and he grabs head of Stone Cold and turn him over with Swinging Neckbreaker and fans in arena get to their feet and fans chant “ This is awesome “, but both Hogan and Stone Cold are down and they both are trying to get up and Hogan is first man that is up but Stone Cold get up right after him and Hogan give a punch into Stone Cold's face but Stone Cold fight back and he put Hogan on his knee and then grab his head and put it between his knees and put him up and then connect head of Hogan with a canvas after Epic Piledriver and then he goes for a cover...

JR: OH MY! This is it!

Styles: This was epic match JR!

Three.... NO! Hogan kicks out!

JR: WHAT THE HELL!

Stone Cold looks shocked and he can't believe that Hogan kick out after that, but he pick the moment and grab Hogan's hair and get him to his feet but when Hogan get to his feet, Hogan someway reverse Stone Cold and grab his body and put him up and then put him down and connect Stone Cold's back on his knee and hit him with huge Rib Breaker. Hogan quickly pick a momentum and grab Stone Cold up and then kick Stone Cold to the guts and run forward the ropes and as he springs, Stone Cold grab him to a Spinebuster position, put he drop in on the ropes with huge Stun Gun and as Hogan turn over stunned, Stone Cold kick him to the guts and hit him with Stone Cold's stunner....

JR: STUUUUNEEER!

Styles: Oh my gawd this is it!

Stone Cold want to go for a cover as......

[video=youtube;FByUhp7-UCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FByUhp7-UCs[/video]

JR: What the hell!

Styles: It's, it's kevin Nash!

Kevin Nash comes out on the stage and then he begin to walk down to the ring...

4927-bound.JPG

JR: Get out of here Nash, you're not welcome!

Kevin Nash get before the ring and Scott Steiner comes out after him and walk down to the ring...

2zz8ged.jpg

Styles: It's Scott Steiner! New World Order is in da house!

Both men stay before the ring and Hogan is down after that Stunner and Stone Cold can't believe that New World Order is walking into the match and Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner step up on the apron, but referee tells them to get off, but they begin to argue with referee and Stone Cold picks the moment and put them to the floor with huge double Clothesline and both Nash and Steiner are down on the floor as...

[video=youtube;FByUhp7-UCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FByUhp7-UCs[/video]

Cactus+Jack+%26+Smackdown+2.jpg

JR: Oh my god, it's Mick Foley!

Styles: Here we go JR! This gonna be something!

Fans in the arena get crazy, as Mick Foley comes out on the stage and look at his fans and then walk again back and immediately comeback on the stage but this time with Barbed wire in his hand and he run down to the Steiner and Nash and he hit Steiner with Barbed wire to his head and Steiner begin to bleed and Foley begin to hit Steiner again and again with that Barbed wire, but after about five shots to his body, Kevin Nash from back clotheslined him and Mick Foley fall down to the floor and Nash begin to stomp on him and he help Steiner to get up and they both begin to stomp on Foley and Stone Cold is just looking because he can't do anything about it after that huge physical match as....

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM[/video]

JR: OH MY GOD! HERE COMES THE CAVALRY!

Styles: Wow this is epic Styles!

The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-.jpg

JR: So here we go!

The Rock comes to the stage and fans in arena get absolutely crazy and Nash and Steiner stop stomping on Foley and look and get ready for The Rock and The Rock begin to run down on them, but before they begin to fight, Rock smiles and points behind Nash and when Nash turn over, Stone Cold is behind him and kick him to the guts and give him huge Stone Cold Stunner! And Steiner looks shocked and want to go after Stone Cold, but The Rock jumps on him and give him few huge punches and then put him up and down with huge Spinebuster and after hitting that Spinebuster he says Stone Cold to get back into the Ring and Stone Cold did but he look after Steiner and Nash and he didn't mentioned that Hogan is already up and standing behind him and when Stone Cold turn over, Hogan kick him to the guts and give him Stunner and he goes for a cover...

Styles: Oh my gawd STUNNER!

JR: This is it!

Three..... NOOOO! Stone Cold kicks out!

Hogan can't believe it and he covers Stone Cold again...

Styles: Another cover here!

JR: What an epic match!

Thre... No! Stone Cold kicks out!

Hogan can't believe it but he get up and see a moment to hit Leg Drop and he run forward the rope and looking for a Leg Drop and when he jumps up, Stone Cold rolls out of it and Hogan fall down on the canvas and Stone Cold quickly get up and pick Hogan up and down with huge spinebuster and camera now focus on The Rock that is holding Scott Steiner in a Rock Bottom position before announce table and then he put him up and down right on the announce table and fans in arena begin to chant “ Holy shit “ and referee get out and check if Steiner is alright and Stone Cold pick Hogan up and push him right on Mick Foley that has sock on his hand and put it straight into Hogan's mouth and when he mentioned that referee is getting up, he break it and quickly get out of the ring and when Hogan turn over, he get another Stone Cold Stunner and referee get back into the ring and Stone Cold covers Hogan.....

JR: Another Stunner!!!!!

Styles: And this is it!

3!

DING! DING! DING!

YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL @ 34:56 STONE COLD, STEVE AUSTIN!

JR: Oh my god this was epic!

Stone Cold just sit in the middle of the ring and pray and thank god for winning this match...

20110803_lt_homepage_4b_l.jpg

The Rock get into the ring and raise hand of Stone Cold as Mick Foley roll Kevin Nash into the ring and he get into the ring right after him and all Foley, Rock and Stone Cold look at kevin Nash that is bagging them to let him go and as he get up, Mick Foley stick his sock into his head and then let him go and Stone Cold kick him to the guts and give him huge Stone Cold Stunner, but Nash still on his feet and The Rock grab his hand and put him up and down with another Rock Bottom! Rock look at all the fans in the arena and then do his usual taunt and run forward the ropes and hit Nash's hearth with huge People's elbow and his music hits the PA system and all three guys step on the turnbuckles step and pose for the fans....

JR: People's elbow!

Styles: This was epic!

austin_crop_340x234.jpeg

768_332571.jpg

foley.jpg

JR: This was epic and now, we go to commercial...

Status
Not open for further replies.