CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Dear members of CWF, dear EoR...

If I would post this as a part of CWF's staff, that you love to attack to EoR, then I can't post my real thoughts on this thing... So I will forget you hate me and hate everything I do and write, so I will just write it as a proud member of CWF's roster...

Well first of all Raven, call to arms is little bit crazy name for thread but whatever... Let's start with my opinion on this thing here... I'm not in E-Fedding for a long time and I don't know everything about it, but I know what is mine on this business... HAVE FUN! This is just for fun and you must look at it like this. You should not make riots here on fed and turn everybody against guys that put hours of their lives and their energy into this and they make it for you. That's first you need to realize and that's not against you EoR, that's for everybody. you guys maybe don't agree with everything we do and we take it, but I think we are only people and we can make mistakes and if you have some problem, you should PM it to us and say your feelings, we are not telling to you, that you must be quiet... BUT... I think it's not serious dealing with your problems like you are doing it EoR. I think making some thread and some voting is not fair against all of us and it is not fair against whole CWF roster...

Easy now, we all know everyone can have fun, I'm getting tired of seeing the nonsense which runs this place, but more importantly, a few staff members in this thread agreed we need to call everything out in the open but the problem with all this is, the shows might be fun for the writers but I don't see the fun in a show which doesn't make sense... A good show is one where you can't predict what happens, decent length matches, everything UCW Smackdown had...

I can see you have a problem with your booking and you still saying again and again that you was supposed to have match against Kane at Starrcade. Well EoR, as you maybe mentioned before, plans can change from minute to minute and if we changed plans for you and Dresdon, it's not because we don't like you or something you are saying, it's just because we think about better ideas for Chris and for you as well... If you love to compare CWF with TNA, WWE or so, let's take a look at Alberto del Rio and his plans about WH championship and WWE championship... He was supposed to be World Heavyweight champion and plans change at last minute and it's something similar with you, so face it EoR...

Okay okay, so you think it's better to have two people really wanting to face off against each other in the biggest event of the year, NOT to happen; what non-sense, so far, I've seen nothing good come out of all this "Better Ideas" if you guys was having better ideas in the first place, we wouldn't be having this discussion? The reason Chris didn't cash in is so he could face me at Starrcade, but yet I've seen anything to even go near it; coming from Andrew's impatiences, to just pure booking nonsense.

The thing with Andrew playing Hogan... I can't remember you ever picked Hogan, I never saw him in a roster. So I can't say anything about this... The thing in I absolutely don't agree with you is more character privileges for Staff.... Are you kidding me? Every single guy on this roster can have anybody and he can have anybody in tag team he want. Just tell it to us and we have no problem with giving you whoever you ask for. Thing that Hoov has Rock, SCSA and Foley is just because he was here first to pick them. And if you are arguing about this, you should look at your days in UCW EoR and at who you guys here got...

Didn't you even the read to the match I lost ^^? Because I had Hogan in all his glory, gonna sad to say I never had him when it was pretty obvious I did, seeing as I TTed as him but I don't see how that negates to me losing my character, a core character... And also, Rock, SCSA and Foley from an Owner is damn stupid, if anything an owner should be willing to give up his guys for others to use, not being the World Title scene, regardless if they had the belt or not, that's one of the bullshit problems in UCW... The owners hang around the title scene and we both know the results there. Also my guys in UCW? Raven, Desmond Wolfe, Sting, Mick Foley, heres the thing, I never had them all at once and they was spread out across an year in a half... I even dropped Sting so someone else could pick him, kinda negates the argument I hog big names... Hell they aren't even BIG BIG names, noone is ever desperate to have them.

You are saying we can't write great match and make good storyline? I don't really know what your problem is with our booking or our matches, but yeah, everybody can have his opinion and I will not try to take it from you, but let me ask you one thing... How would you feel, if you, when you was writing for that other company, if someone from your roster would say same thing about you? DAMN, I'm putting my free time into it, I'm trying to do my best, to write every match great and I'm trying just to do everything for you to like it... When I was under you, I didn't agreed how you screwed me of my tag title and did I said something? I didn't agreed how you booked me as face, when I was heel. I didn't agreed how you was dealing with me, but I was quiet, because I knew you have your plans and I just tried to play it for fun... So damn realize it finally, that we are trying to do our best, to have this show exciting and to make every single one of you happy...

I didn't say you was trying your best but even a hugely 'legendary' figure such as Bingo pointed out, sometimes, there seems to be no enough made from the writers; albeit, the main event for the last PPV was good but there has been numerous problems with the booking which makes it awful for a TTer to enjoy; I'm not talking as a headwriter from another fed here, I'm talking as a TTer, if you got bullshit storylines, you lose interest rapidly... Get disgruntled, and this happens; Dresden has been saying it for weeks, there's been issues with the damn storylines and booking for weeks, Andrew said the same damn thing HE'S HAVING FUN so nothing else matters... Yeah well, what the TTers like Me, Dresden, Soccerboy and to leave some unnamed who aren't enjoying ourselves? Eh, if you didn't have TTers, then your fed would be fucked. The writers are there for EVERYONE ELSE to have fun...

At the end, I want to thank guys that will stay with us and that will stay and play it for fun. And if you guys say that you don't like me in the staff, let's say it and I have no problem with leaving. I do it for you and if you stop like my matches, I will simply quit.

Your proud staff member and proud member of CWF's roster,

Awesome Miz

If you hadn't notice, we are asking for change to how the place is run... Not a change to writing staff as per say... I spoken on behalf of a lot of disgruntled fedders asking for things to be run differently and help to correct the errors but CWF staff don't listen to Dresden's reviews; the advice I've offered to Andrew over msn... So ya know...

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Whatever man like I said I am fine. I think everyone should be fine for the most part because as along EOR isn't running things, I am happy. You sure like to avoid the shots I took at you. You avoided my theory that you don't care about the people only for you to make yourself look good. You like to avoid things because you know I am right. Believe me, I have my sources and I am talking to plenty of people so why am I worried? I know more than enough people that can't stand your guts like myself so arguing with you like arguing with a five year old. So yeah congrats you may just get new order which is fine. I like Aniking and Tapout if his mind is there is fine. But Andrew and Hoov will regardless have their spots and still have power NOT YOU. You are done, you have caused enough damage. You can talk all you want, but the fact is you won't play any part with at least what I am doing and where my storylines go. If you do manage to actually get some power, then it will be a huge regret because people will start leaving.

awesome miz

Reaction score
I absolutely agree with Big Red Morrison Punk there...

The thing is, no one talked about leaving before YOU showed up EoR... Thing is, every single member of this fed didn't said word against how is this fed run, or about booking or something. But then, you showed up and wanted to make your own show here, take over CWF and cause only troubles... Why you just can't watch and stay in back? Why you must be so arrogant and you just can't take the fact, that you are done. you are gone from UCW and now, you want to screw CWF? No offense bro, but I will do my best to not allow you to take some power here...

You are talking about how we screw things here, but why are you commenting to match you don't allow to? That is breaking rules if you don't know it and now, you are screwing things... I will do my best to keep you away from here and I can tell you, if Andrew will end here at least half of the roster will be gone like this....

So EoR, I see what you are trying to do. I see you just want to take this opportunity and destroy another fed, but man, keep your hands away of CWF....

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
LOL "UCW has Raw". I think you mean Warzone. Or even especially Smackdown when you were running it.

What a whiny little bitch hahaha. This is funny as fuck to read. Thanks to Awesome Miz for showing me this lololol. EoR, grow up and stop being such a little bitch. You're horrible at tting, writing, and using your fucking head. You are hands down the dumbest person on the net I have ever talked to. Really, you a post thread tearing a part the writers of the fed? When you couldn't even handle Smackdown, or Impact? Your really one to talk dawg, lol. It makes me laugh really. Lol, if I was Andrew, or whoever runs this shit do what I did, and cut the cancer from your fed.

Is he really that big of a deal? Noooope. All he does is bitch. Look at seven months ago when he got all pissy, cause I wouldn't face his shitty Raven. Which btw was straight given the UCW Championship, and the Raw Rumble. Meh, I probably won't come back n check this out, but god damn! Some people needa grow the fuck up and realize it's E-FEDS not real life. N if you think you can do better, do it. Not this bullshit titles on all one dude, and stupid GM storylines hahahahahahahahah!!!! Then demanding new ownership. Do it yourself you little bitch, and not get "burnt" out after dumbass Blue storylines.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Well said itch. Typing this from my phone. Expecting this to be closed

EoR once again you bitched and ranted in public.

After Starrcade, we've kept it quiet for a while but we're going to go two shows. Thats right, we've told you before you were suppose to know.

I will send PMs to every member of CWF so they can tell me where they want to be, what feuds they want and what they want improved in CWF because we're here to make sure you guys are happy. If anybody has a problem they can PM me about it and we can resolve an issue instead of going public and starting a riot.

Last edited:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
So Andrew stays unless otherwise. Thread locked. Management discussions should be discussed in private with Troy or Dod.

Lewb

Reaction score
I'll be honest. Ill be damn pissed off if my character was being used without asking me. I'm with EoR on this one.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
New PPV name & concept?

Quick brainstorming here.

I'm thinking we shouldn't name the next PPV 'Fully Loaded'. We need something different, a concept to it as well now that there will be 2 brands, not one.

Any ideas for names?

I had the following in mind;

Ballroom Brawl (To be held at some famous ballroom arena)
Code of Honor (No Stip Matches whatsoever)
Night of Mayhem
Adrenaline
Uprising

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
To be frank with you, I'm only really feeling uprising. "Night of Mayhem" and "Adrenaline" sort of sound like names for a concert to me. However, that's just my opinion. If we were to use Uprising, perhaps we could use those that aren't often used, as though it's an "Uprising", geddit?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If you have a suggestion for a name do let me know.

I'd like to make a poster for it tomorrow and use it on a WAR Commercial or something.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Yeah, just need a name for the next PPV mate.

Revelations sounds awesome tbh.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
If we're thinking unique ones, how about Fallout? Since they have the "Backlash" of Wrestlemania, we have the "Fallout" of Starrcade? What do you think?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
That's actually cool dude, smart thinking.

If I can get replies once I get up tomorrow.

12 hours... If there's no response or anything we will stick to Fallout

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
LOOK IN MY EYES-WHAT DO YOU SEE?

GIF.gif

“Cult of Personality” hits as the crowd ignites. “The Best In The World” CM Punk emerges from the back to greet his legion of fans.

cm-punk.jpg

JR: Here he comes, folks, the number one contender to the CWF Championship, CM Punk.

Styles: This man, I believe, is the future of this business. It's no wonder why he is called “The Best In The World”.

As Punk gets to the ring, fire explodes from the stage.

z133765182.jpg

kaneentrance1nk.gif

The crowd again pops as “The Big Red Machine” Kane makes his way down to ringside.

Kane-July_entrance.jpg

JR: Through Hellfire and Brimstone, here comes Kane!

Styles: This man has had his fair share of problems with Muhammed Hassan as of late and tonight I can guarantee he's looking for a bit of payback.

Kane steps into the ring with his partner Punk and sends flames from all 4 corners of the ring. Just as Kane's music stops, Finlay and Hassan both appear on the titantron.

th_Mohammed-Hassan.gif
Finlay.gif

Finlay: Hey Punk, Kane, look up ere will ya? I know you two were looking forward to our match ere tonight but, let's be honest: We both have got bigger fish to fry, so we're not there tonight.

Hassan: My Irish friend is right, Kane and Punk. We have decided to save our energy for StarrCade because we want to be 100 percent when we teach each of you a lesson in humility and respect. So, referee, go ahead and do your little 10-count and declare them the winners so no time will be wasted.

The referee looks perplexed but starts the 10-count.

JR: What a bunch of cowards those two men are.

Styles: I'm inclined to agree with you, JR. They robbed these people of a great main event here tonight.

All of a sudden, Finlay runs through the crowd and into the ring. He tackles Punk from behind and both men brawl to the outside of the ring. Kane looks surprised and looks on as Punk and Finlay are fighting each other on the outside of the ring. As Kane turns around, Hassan has hopped into the ring.

Hassan.jpg

JR: Hassan and Finlay played Punk and Kane like a fiddle!

Hassan kicks Kane in the midsection and starts pounding away at the big man. Kane has enough and shoves Hassan halfway across the ring. Kane goes to attack again but Hassan gets a thumb in Kane's eye. Hassan then chop blocks Kane's knees and brings him down to his level. Hassan runs off the ropes and connects with a dropkick. Meanwhile, Punk and Finlay are still going at it on the outside and eventually head towards the back. This keeps the referee's attention leaving Kane and Hassan alone in the ring. At this moment, Daivari and Khali emerge from the back and head towards the ring. Hassan has Kane in his arms and is motioning for them to come closer. Just then, Kane overpowers Hassan and chokeslams him. Khali and Daivari try to rush in but Kane signals a wall of fire right before the two.

z183583259.jpg

Styles: OH MY GOD!

Kane grabs Hassan up off the mat and connects with a Tombstone Piledriver. Kane pins Hassan as another referee at ringside slides in and makes the pin.

3!!

YOUR WINNERS @ 4:34 KANE AND CM PUNK!!

Kane makes the wall disappear but Khali and Daivari don't dare enter the ring, fearing what else Kane might do. Then, they start walking towards the back. Just then, the camera cuts to the backstage area, specifically the parking lot where Punk and Finlay have ended up. These two men are beating the hell out of each other with everything and anything they find. Finlay finds a trash can lid and hits Punk in the head. Punk lands on the hood of a car. Finlay climbs on to and goes to hit a Celtic Cross onto the car but Punk counters and slips away. He then low-blows Finlay and he falls off the car. Punk levels Finlay with a shot with a fire extinguisher he found sitting by the car. Just then, Hornswoggle appears with a shillelagh and clubs Punk in the knees. Punk goes down.

JR: That damn Hornswoggle!

Styles: I never thought I'd say this, JR, but I hate that leprechaun!

Hornswoggle continues to pummel Punk with it until Finlay gets to his feet. Finlay grabs Punk and shoves him into the side of a semi-truck. Finlay walks away, leaving Punk a mess. Finlay and Horsnwoggle hop into a car and go to drive away but stop to say something to Punk.

Dave-Finlay-wallpaper.jpg

Finlay: 'ey Punk! See ya' at the Pay-Per-View!

Finlay screeches away leaving Punk lying in the middle of the parking lot.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.