CWF - Past War Trashtalking #20 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
10/31/11: Finlay vs Edge

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.[/I]

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
As you can see I'm not doing very well lately. I'm off my game and haven't been myself. I have no idea what has happened but it just seems like someone is behind me. I always smell an intruder coming around yet I was broken ino pieces. Matt Hardy finally accomplished something big in life and not not 500 episodes of his crappy TV show you tube. Yeah it's right somehow and someway Matt Hardy eliminated me. It got caught me off guard because I was such a disappointment to everyone. I will keep fighting on and not give into the the criticism. I know I've slipped a bit lately but make no mistake about it I'll be back!! Jericho winning it sure killed the creditably of the title but I'll be back shortly. You may have Jericho, but it's only a matter of time before you fall apart. I know you haven't been injured Chris, yet I know your not in great shape. You will fall apart because you getting older and getting more cranky. Jericho you never seem to shut up but after this match. I won't be so edgy for al
l.

The crowd gets lout for Edge as he bows down the fans. He thanks them for the support but goes on some more,

Edge: So many opponents I could of have instead I get Finlay which has his reign snapped. You didn't stand a chance with the big boys and you better get used to it. Your barley trying to convince us that you were robbed yet nobody agrees with you. Your just a cranky old man that knew your time was near. This is the end for ya buddy and it's time for me to get some retribution. I'll be gunning for you since you've pinned me somehow and some way. The Championship seems to be a bit far but i'll take down anyone to get another crack. I had a slip up even if it was in the worst times. This is my night to prove all of this and Finlay be ready to feel the wrath of my pain. So be careful what you wish for because your worst nightmare is here and ready to strike. I'm not taking anymore prisoners because it's time to unleash hell every where. I won't hold back because I have this new Edge to come. so bring it on, I'll be waiting patiently.

Edge waits on the ropes waiting for Finlay's arrival as he grows more impatient..

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Jericho stays absolutely still as he hears a familiar theme blast out in the arena. He sighs and turns towards the tron, and lifts the title back over his shoulder once more. He scowls towards the stage awaiting for Triple H to appear through the curtains.

[video=youtube;WMcWm9vKV7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcWm9vKV7U[/video]

'My Time' plays out over the arena as the fans haven't heard the theme for a while, but still know that the arrival of the Game is coming. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon slowly appear on the stage as neither look impressed with Triple H all bandaged up from his match with Cena at Elimination Chamber. The crowd surprisingly cheer the two as both make a beeline for the ring.

stephhhh.jpg

The crowd are just being ignored by the two as Triple H slides into the ring and Steph goes through the ropes. Triple H walks past Jericho, smiling at him as he is handed two mics. HHH gives one to Steph as he looks towards Y2J but Steph decides it's her turn to speak first so she gets right up into Jericho's grill as she speaks.

jericho-fired-300x183.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Well well well, if it isn't the pathetic excuse for a man they call Chris Jericho, I'm glad to see that you haven't changed a single bit since I last came face to face with you Chris. Your still the same old jackass that doesn't know when to shut his mouth, exactly what you were when I fired you all those years ago but I'm not one to live in the past Chris, I like to live in the present and the present has you as the CWF World Heavyweight Champion. Congrats on your win last night, while my husband wasn't watching the match as he was too busy recovering from his own match, I was sitting in front of the tv backstage in our lockeroom, eyes glued to the TV, watching you win that title. What a victory it was, it had me cracking open the champagne and everything Chris but not because I knew that an ass clown, is that the word you love to use? Back to my point, I didn't open the bottle because you won, I opened that bottle because I know that my man, Triple H will be coming for that title, whether you hold it or Finlay holds it. I preferred you won at EC because I will enjoy nothing more then watching my husband beat the insides out of you and take the one thing you love Chris.

Stephanie starts to giggle as Triple H busts out a smile. He looks towards Jericho, nodding his head before his expression changes and the smile he had on his face becomes a serious face. He lifts the mic up to his mouth and begins to talk.

87.jpg

Triple H: You know what Jericho, I don't give two strings of piss what I've accomplished, I don't give two strings of piss of what you've accomplished, I certainly don't give two strings of piss of what you think of me either. The fact of the matter is that last night at Elimination Chamber, you won that World Heavyweight Title, I lost my Hardcore Title, Cena did a number on my body while you did a number on 5 other guys bodies, if you put all those things together that only makes one thing, ONE EXTREMELY PISSED OFF TRIPLE H.

Triple H yells his last sentence as the crowd start to cheer him and the smile off Jericho's face seems to fade a little bit.

Triple H: I am not pissed off at the fact that Cena beat me last night to take that Hardcore Championship, I'm truly not, if I was you Chris I would go back in time and make sure that I won that match because the way I see it, the Hardcore Title was a distraction to me for what I really wanted, for what I was really here to do. Now instead of wasting my time have to worry about the next guy that wants to step up and try and take the Hardcore Championship, I can be that guy that you have to worry about stepping up and take your title Chris but you don't have to worry about that just yet Jericho, I have someone else set in mind at the moment but as fate would have it, Bret Hart has decided to punish his fellow Canadian and place you with a match with me. As if already stated Jericho, this is a bad place for you to be, see we both seem to be dwelling on Elimination Chamber, you didn't stop talking about it and I haven't taken a breath from it but your match at Elimination Chamber is totally different from your match with me on WAR. Your not locked up with me inside a Steel hell, i'll give you that, your not even facing 5 other men but you see Chris, this match on War will still be more dangerous and you wanna know the main reason for this? The reason is very simple Chris, you had 5 men worried about 5 other men at Elimination Chamber, everyone didn't wanna make the wrong move in case someone snuck up from behind and took advantage so people held back, they were constantly looking over their shoulder, constantly looking above their heads in case someone came down flying ontop of them but you have my whole undivided attention come War Chris, my whole attention is focused on you and your stupid little hair cut, on your stubby little legs, and your stupid little face, my eyes are locked on you for the whole match Chris. You see Chris, The Game just got a little tougher for you, you know what it feels like to hold that Championship and you know that although you face Triple H on WAR, you don't know if anyone wants to attack you before or after our match, maybe even during so you have to be worried about that Chris but the thing you have to be worried about the most Chris, is what I'm going to Do to you.

The fans cheer Triple H once again as he death stares Chris, looking straight through his eyes. Triple H flexs his muscles as the smirk has completely vanished from Jericho's face.

Stephanie: Chris, enjoy your championship, love it, kiss it, make love to it I don't care what you do with it but keep thinking your the best in the world because you have it, because after your match with my husband, it's about the only thing you will have. Prepare for Level 1 Chris because IT'S TIME TO PLAY T......

It's Chris turn to do the interupting this time as he cuts Stephanie off mid sentence. She lowers the mic and stares at Chris with a pissed off look on her face.

stephanie-mcmahon--large-msg-127099945658.jpg

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand with Hornswoggle by his side to boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic. He has a quick glance at the crowd before making his address.

FINLAY: So I bet you’re all expecting me to come out here and tell you all that I was screwed, and that I should never have lost and all that jazz. I’m going to go down a different track for the simple reason that I like to keep people guessing. And there is no chance in hell I am going to do anything that you people want!

Crowd boos, but Finlay shakes his head and continues.

Sunday night, I was the last one to enter the chamber and yet, I was the first person eliminated. The only thing I can put it down to is adrenaline. I pumped myself up majorly before the actual contest and was ready and raring to go, and yet I stood around for 10 to 15 minutes simply watching what was happening in the ring. Any adrenaline that I have usually built up had gone completely, and I was found out from the moment I stepped into the ring. It was too hard to get into the pace of things, and as was seen, the winner was the man who was there from the start, the man who had the adrenaline pumping throughout. He went through the most hell and I’ll be a true man instead of a whiner and say that the best man on the night left with the belt in his grasp. No ifs or buts about it, just generally conceding that on that night I was not good enough!

Mixed reaction from the crowd, due to Finlay’s rare sincerity.

021006finlay47di.jpg

I don’t want you to cheer me, so that’s enough of that crap. I came out here, pretty reluctantly to be honest, because I’m so sick and tired of you coming out here and running your mouth about the same old thing time and time again. Maybe it’s managements fault for continually pitting you against me in matches, but honestly, surely you’ve realised by now that you have dead set lost the plot. You have never beaten me here in the CWF, and if you honestly think because I lost my title in a match where five other blokes were present, that its going to make any difference to my record over you, you’re very much mistaken. Not only that but you’ve come out here and talked about me making excuses. This is the first time I’ve spoken to anyone since Sunday, and the only person out here that was making excuses was you. Making excuses was something that the Rated R Superstar never seemed to do, because he was too busy breaking rules and wreaking havoc. He never had time to make excuses, because that guy was too tough and too smart to lose. You are a shadow of that man. I may be an old man, and hell, I probably am grumpy, who wouldn’t be after losing belt that you held for 85 days. But I sure as hell am not senile, and I can see through your charade, and quite frankly I am sick of hearing you talk about how good you are, when you have simply done nothing over the past month and a half.

Crowd boos, and Finlay pauses for a second and stares at them before continuing.

That sounds more like it. I’ll put this simply in a language that you can understand. You can turn up on Monday night, play your little music and dance around when your fireworks come on. Then you can step in the ring, and get your ass handed to you all over again. Simple as that. If you’ve got anything else to say, I’m more than happy to listen to you, but if it’s simply going to be rot, I’d prefer to put my feet up and have a beer.

Finlay drops his mic and shrugs, waiting for Edge to reply.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
OOC: I did mine half asleep last night, Ill edit it and get one more in soon. Sorry about that, it came off really bad.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Stephanie is cut-off mid sentence by Jericho, who sticks his hand up in front of her face, smiling. He looks downwards as he now speaks once more.

normal_PDVD_058.jpg

Jericho:Let's stop right there, Stephanie. Unlike all of these hypocrites who'd hope that I'd fall back into the phase where I appeased by them by senselessly verbally bullying you, I WON'T be screaming "Shut the Hell Up", or any other catchphrases, whinicisms, or having an overblown entrance. That includes worthless and nonsensical cursing such as the phrase you just mentioned. I won't be saying it, I'm distancing myself from the man that once said that, that made a constant fool of himself. And in case you haven't noticed, Mrs. Helmsley, I AM The Best in the World at What I do, and this belt DOES prove it. Unlike your husband, I don't need muscleheads, has-beens, or a brat that becomes the biggest snake in this industry. I won this title all by my lonesome, and I will win again, and again, and again. I'm not worried about Hunter. I'm not worried about you being at ringside. Triple H, you seem to think that your loss at Elimination Chamber threatens me somehow, that your frustration over a loss will make me worry about stepping into the ring with you. Quite the contrary, I plan on enjoying your downwards spiral as you begin a losing streak, the majesty that your name once held tarnished, and Stephanie may have to sell a purse or two.

normal_PDVD_048.jpg

Jericho:Let me elaborate for you a little, exactly why I find this so amusing. You see, you're a Thirteen Time World Champion. The Cerebral Assassin, the King of Kings, The Game, the Son-In-Law of the Infamous Mr.McMahon, you're the future of a dynasty of this business. You've been called the most intelligent man to ever step into this ring, although that's clearly not the case as you haven't worked out how to get yourself a world title opportunity just yet, but that's besides the point. People call Cena overrated, some say I overrate myself. Some say men like CM Punk overrate themselves. But you're on a whole new level when it comes to the Hype Machine. And I don't mean some hypothetical "machine" Matt Hardy likes to dream of, which creates men that are superior to him in every way, as though that would be difficult. You're an Athlete, you're a Wrestler, you're One of the Best in the World. But that's where it stops, because I'm THE Best in the world, at what I do, and when WAR comes around, that's making sure you regret ever signing with this company.

Jericho begins to pace back and forth, staring across at a seething Triple H.

Jericho:And don't fret, if anyone comes down to the ring for you, I'm sure Stephanie'll protect you. If anyone comes down to the ring for ME, however, it's who's protecting THEM, that they should worry about. I don't care if anyone wants to try and attack me after the match. I don't care if they try to attack me before the match. I don't care if they try to attack me during our match. It's almost a guarantee Stephanie is going to try and get involved at some point when she sees you being beaten into the canvas like a paste, and I've proven time and time again that I am better than this entire roster. In this ring, on this microphone, nobody's better. Nobody in this industry can hold a candle to me, nobody can hope to grasp quite how divine an influence I really am, nobody can touch what I have accomplished, I am Chris Jericho, and I am THAT Damn good!

Jericho leans back and proceeds to laugh rather rambunctiously. The crowd boo him and a "Triple H" chant begins to start, and gets very strong towards the end, as Jericho tries to speak but they drown him out. His scowl returns as he proceeds to once more, speak.

normal_PDVD_038.jpg

Jericho:You people can chant his name all you want, all you're doing is making it worse for him. If we can take these hypocrites out of the equasion for a while, Hunter, you can call yourself The Game all you like, you can say tha this is YOUR Game, and it may be, but it's in the middle of the Undertaker's yard, and The Undertaker's yard is but a speck in MY World, and I am the King of My World, and it's going to stay that way for a very, very long time, and no matter how much you complain, how much you lie, and how much Stephanie screams about it, there is nothing you can do. You're one of the worst slimes to ever be produced by the human race, you are a deceitful, dishonest, hypocritical, parasitical, pechalant, uncoordinated, incompotent, arrogant, stupid, stupid, man. There are so many like you in this industry, there have been so many before you, and there will be many, many, MANY men just like that after you. But there will only ever be one Chris Jericho, I am Immortalised, I am forever remembered in the hearts and minds of these people however much they despise me and the truth I speak, your mentor, Ric Flair, like might to call himself what I am, but while you're the Game in this ring, Triple H, I AM GOD! I am the saviour of this company, saviour of this industry, I'm the one man willing to step up and proclaim the truth to all of you, I am a cataclysmic event, I am a moment in time, I am the thing you will record on the television, and you can tell your grandchildren about me. You will tell them how one time, you stood across from me in the ring and you got up in my face, you insulted me and made yourself look like the greatest golden goose of history, but nobody believes a senile old man, nobody believes a liar, I am the only honest man, Triple H, what I do is spread the truth, and I am the Best in the World at What I do!

Jericho finally stops speaking and stares into the eyes of The Game, as the fans begin to chant "Y2J" for his little speech, but he doesn't care either way.​

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Jericho finally stops speaking and stares into the eyes of The Game, as the fans begin to chant "Y2J" for his little speech, but he doesn't care either way. The Game doesn't seem phrased at all, just looking back at Jericho before Stephanie opens her mouth for round 2.

stephanie-mcmahon-0023.jpg

Stephanie: You don't get it do you Chris? No one cares that you aren't the old Chris Jericho anymore, quite frankly I like the new you better then the old you. The old Chris Jericho was just jealous of beauty such as myself and wouldn't stop talking about inapprioate things like my female body parts. This transformation you have taking in the last few months Chris, it was a needed one but what isn't needed as all the self love you have for yourself, it sickens me just how far up your own ass you are, surely your using yourself as a puppet by now. You always talk about how your the best in the world at what you do but I don't exactly understand what it is you do yet? Dribble complete and utter nonsense would be a great guess, in fact it would be my first guess, putting so much gel in your hair that you pass out from all the gel oozing through your scalp and into your brain, that would also be a pretty good guess as well. Whatever it is, you never hesitate to let everyone know. I for one Chris, know that all this cockiness that you will get from winning that belt will be your downfall, I remember a certain Undisputed Championship that you loved so much and didn't stop bragging about it, well can you remember who beat you for that and what stupid decisions you made like actually believing I was in your corner against my own husband, shessh Chris, you would of thought your mother would of taught you better then that, you simply never trust a McMahon, escepically the biggest baddest bitch of them all.

Stephanie looks towards Chris as the crowd start a chant for Steph. She listens to them, some of them cheering but still some boo's are heard for her as Triple H starts to laugh into his mic.

trips-1.jpg

Triple H: You know what Chris, you are right in one thing, my days of Evolution, I bet you remember those days just like it was yesterday because boy did we make your life a living nightmare but something you should remember from then Chris is that back then, I didn't even waste my time with you, I was above you and had more important things on my mind like building up future superstars, 2 superstars that you have actually beaten in the past few months. I didn't need those knuckle heads to get anywhere as I was already made before they turned up, The Game was already in business before those guys decided to nestle underneath my wing, that just proves how good I really am Chris. I take 2 boys underneath my wing and I turn them into men and future world champions, that's not important though, what is important is the fact that if I taught them everything they know but not everything I know, imagine how dangerous I still am Chris. These old legs still have plenty to give, these arms still itch to be locked behind your back Chris, so this losing streak you hope will happen to my demise, I have to dissapoint you and tell you, there is no chance in hell that that's gonna happen.

Triple H lifts his finger, starting a cheer from the crowd as he just ignores them and continues on his merry way, looking straight at Chris.

54.jpg

I thought you told the truth Jericho, I thought you couldn't tell a lie as far as your toungue would strech but that doesn't seem to mean you that smart Chris. I am indeed all those things you just called me, 13 time world champion, The Game, I'm all of them Chris but you still don't seem to register that compared to what you've done, my accomplisments just outweigh yours, meaning this hype machine is non exisent when it comes to me. No one overrates me Chris, trust me when I say this because no one ever speaks of all my accomplishments like they should, they undersell me in fact just like you did just then Chris but I don't mind, I can live with that because after War, I won't be wishing I didn't sign with the company, I kinda regret that you did because all your talk gives me a headache but that headache will be transferred from myself to you Chris when I make an example out of you, you may be the World Heavyweight Champion and I will prove that even the champ isn't safe inside MY Ring.

THe crowd chant for the pair even louder now as Chris Jericho just stares at Hunter. HHH stares at Jericho, not taking his eyes off him.

Which brings me to my next point, these fans cheering me doesn't distract me, these fans screaming for more won't take my attention of you Chris but when you call this your world, that distracts me. If this truly is your world, wouldn't everything be picture perfect in your head, wouldn't everything be just as you want it in your world? By the way you complain about everything Chris, I highly doubt that we are in fact in your world. I don't want to imagine a world that is ruled by you Chris, I don't want to imagine what everything would be like if you were ruler but no doubt there would be statues everywhere, so you could go and bend down in front of yourself and pray. This isn't the case Chris as we are in the real world, look around, we have fans cheering for me and booing for you, you have me standing in front of you, talking my mind and going against you. Not many people would do this Chris but then again, there isn't alot of people like me, there hasn't been before and I doubt anyone will ever be like me again. People will often try to imitate me, but everyone knows that perfection can't be faked. I will prove this too you on War Chris, I will prove that your are in fact a liar but the biggest thing I will prove to you Chris is that I am the game, and I am that damn good.

Triple H lowers his mic looking towards Jericho, as he doesn't seem impressed with the Game at all. Steph walks over to her man, leaning on him and crossing her arms looking towards Jericho with a smile etched across her face as they await a response with the crowd firmly behind Hunter and Steph.

OOC: Bronzy mate, I won't be able to get another post up before War should be posted, my weekend is filled with Cricket and Birthday Parties so I won't be able to get another one up sorry, but feel free to get another up yourself mate, I love reading your Jericho and its been a pleasure.​

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Been a blast, albo. I won't get another up, I have the time, but I want to see the best man win in this case an all, so GL and all that, mate.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Matt Hardy: Dave, Dave please slow down!

Matt Hardy Version 1 emerges from the back to a chorus of boos. Batista doesn't look pleased with his presence, and neither does the CWF audience. Matt walks down the ramp and looks out over the crowd that hates him so.

matt-hardy.png

Matt Hardy: You're gonna over-exert yourself. Batista, all I have ever heard out of you is talk. Talk, talk talk.....Talk, talk talk. You came up short, simple as that. You disappointed while I, on the other hand, proved to everyone out there that I am no joke. I am no fluke. Matt Hardy Version 1 is the real deal. Did I win the championship at Elimination Chamber? I'm sure even your simple mind can comprehend that no title around my waist means no title but just so it's perfectly clear to you, No I did not win. I was eliminated by Sheamus but am I crying and moaning about what is so obvious a temporary lack of concentration on my behalf which led to my elimination?

Matt walks up the steps and enters the ring as Batista merely glares at him from across the ring. The heat generated by these two is unbelievable and Hardy is just aging it on further by his trivializing Sheamus' accomplishment. Matt then continues on his tirade.

Matt Hardy: You see, I lost focus for only an instance and Sheamus took advantage. Smart man. If it weren't for that, you'd be seeing a whole different sight in front of you. Streamers and confetti would be falling from the ceilings. Tribute videos would be generated by the CWF production team back in their little cubby holes they call production trucks. These people would be on their feet screaming for their new hero. And most importantly, Vince McMahon himself would be presenting me the CWF World Heavyweight Championship on a silver platter and I'll even go so far as to say he'd put it around my waist personally. But, one moment. One momentary lapse in judgement and focus cost me but I was not a disappointment like you were Dave. I mean, you're the supposed “Animalâ€￾. Those kind of surroundings is where you thrive, is it not? You've been in the chamber before and STILL you couldn't get the job done. All of that experience didn't help you in the least bit while I, on the other hand, lasted until the final 3 in my first chamber and eliminated the most people in the chamber. How ironic.....

Batista is getting enraged by Matt's rant. Matt sees this and tries to extend the olive branch, so to speak.

Matt-Hardy.jpg

Matt Hardy: Dave, Dave, no need to get your panties in a wad and get all upset. Somedays just aren't our days. All we can do is move forward and by move forward I am of course talking about WAR this week. Halloween night. I step into the ring with you and unlike Halloween, there will be no tricks up my sleeve. There will be no treat for the audience. Batista, you can make all of the empty threats you want, “Your dangerous, malicious, ravenous, evenâ€￾ but, at the end of the day, all you are is a big piece of meat to me. Do you think I fear you, especially on Halloween? No. The answer is simply no. You will not have that factor over me. Fear is only a 4-letter word and on WAR, I will prove once again that Matt Hardy Version 1 is just a step above the rest. So, take care, you don't really have any hair so I will not be stealing Zack Ryder's catchphrase. But I will say......Until Then......

Matt lowers his microphone and glares into Batista's eyes as Dave does the same.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
William Regal cuts off Cena

William Regal: John... John, I was only kidding when I called you a blueberry but I didn’t know you were legit. War is on a Monday you goddamn idiot. You see, any old American fag can roll around in the ring like a bunch of gay hedgehogs but when you face me, you will be in a wrestling match and you know what John, you talk about how you never quit. On Monday you will be saying them very words after I beat you so badly. You see John, unlike you, I am undefeated here in CWF and I have more talent in my left testicle than you have in your entire body. Heck, you don’t even have testicles you downright idiot. You may of beaten Triple H but I can guarantee you, I am a lot, lot better than him and I am a hell of a lot better than you.

williamregal.jpg

The crowd let out a mixed reaction

William Regal: Beat one jobber? Chris Benoit, claimed by many to be the greatest technical wrestler of all time and I swept him aside like a stray dog. Just like Benoit, you’re a sick animal Cena and I’m going to put you out of your misery. You see, you have no chance of beating me. You hated touring around the UK huh Cena? I know that reason, it’s because everywhere you went, there were people who could kick your ass. You see John, you need to show more respect and I will be the one to beat it out of you. You goddamn punk, you see an I Quit match has no rules, there are no boundaries, if I want to throw you off the titantron, I’ll throw you off the titantron and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

regal.jpg

The crowd actually let out a small pop, excited at the prospect of Cena getting destroyed.

William Regal: Bowing? You’ll be bowing at my feet when I lift my Hardcore Title into the air and I claim victory. So I suggest you shut your mouth Cena before I shut it for you.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WAR: Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes

These Words Are True ...
... And I'll Make You Believe!

[video=youtube;-8gjOL4RDzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gjOL4RDzg&feature=feedf[/video]

A remake of Sheamus' theme hits the arena, as the crowd explodes. Crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0030~26.jpg

Crowd is cheering and some people tries to high-five Sheamus on his way to the ring, but Irish Curse is completely concentrated. Sheamus goes over the steel steps straight into the ring, where he hits his chest and makes crucifix pose again. The Great White then looks at his Irish Cross pendant and grabs a microphone ...

So Oi am he'e, standin' without any belt around me waist. Yes, Oi walk out of Elimination Chambe' as tha one, who was defeated. But believe me, Oi won't let somebody like Chris Jericho have that titel fo' a long time. But we all gotta admit, even though Jericho is that cocky douchebag, that he dese'ves it. But remembe' me wo'ds and Oi hope that even Chris Jericho is listenin'. Jericho, Oi am comin' fer ya and Oi am comin' ta take away from ye somethin', what belongs ta me. Ye may not believe me, but Oi was tha last one in that chambe', Oi was tha last one, who got pinned by Jericho and with this fact, Oi think that Oi dese've a titel shot at that gold. And if ye people don't believe these wo'ds Oi am sayin', then Oi'll make ye believe. Oi am gonna prove ta each and every single one of ye, that Oi dese've a shot at Jericho's titel and Oi am gonna prove it roight now, by crushing that disgrace of Championship Wrestlin' Championship, Cody Rhodes. Oi missed a Brogue Kick on Jericho at Elimination Chambe', but Oi don't miss me ta'get often. Believe me fella, when ye'll come down he'e ta this ring, Oi am gonna give ye a reason ta wea' that mask ...

normal_Capture0095~11.jpg

Sheamus looks towards entrance ramp as crowd cheers loudly, The Great White then continues ...

Fella, ye really impressed me. Oi haven't seen ye in tha ring yet, but yer promo was mo' than good. But wo'ds cannot hu't anyone and especially not me. But Oi can and Oi like ta hu't people. So when yer gonna decide ta come down he'e, Oi am gonna make yer life miserable. Bring out yer pape' bagge's, bring out whoeve' ye want, Oi am gonna kick anybody' arse, jus' ta get me hands on Chris Jericho. Last Sunday Oi was in a main event of a PPV and now Oi have ta fight a wretch like Cody Rhodes? Oi don't if this is some kind of a mockery from ou' General MAnage', but Oi don't really wanna waste me time on ya. Oi've got a bigge' dogs ta fight. A bigge' dogs, who mean somet'in' he'e. Andas a bonus they a' champions and it's not gonna su'prise ye, that Oi want those titels. So, Cody Rhodes, ye little shrimp, ye bette' come down he'e, so Oi can kick yer arse and then Oi can do bette' t'ings than jus' messin' around with such nobody like ya. And don't even think 'bout beatin' me, Tha Great White Sheamus, because that's impossible ...

Sheamus drops the micrphone and stares at the entrance ramp ...

PegasusKid

Reaction score
As Regal lifts his microphone to continue his verbal vomit which has bored many in the arena John Cena cuts him off. There is a small cheer which John is unhappy about as he addresses Regal.

Cena33.jpg

John Cena
Woah, woah woah, hold up homie, you must be tripin' caling me a blueberry and all. Regal if anyone here is a blueberry it is you. Hell calling you a blueberry is a disgrace to every other blueberry in the word. Now I said on tuesday because after I beat you and I will brutalize you to the bone the world wil be sitting in awe at the destruction which has just been caused by the hands of the Chain Gang Solider. So the pathetic souls who spend their life criticising everything I do in my career will not have an opportunity to say anything untl Tuesday. But if you were really as intelligent as you lead us to believe you would have already know that. But we cant blame you its not my fault that your mother slept with her brother to produce a pathetic excuse of a human being such as your self homie.

He laughs at himself and then looks around the arena with a look as though he has a bad taste in his mouth. He then scratches his and readjusts his title before proceeding.

Cena32.jpg

John Cena
As for you being undefeated homie you have had one match and I have said it before Chris Benoit is a jobber. Just like Triple H was a jobber. You see like Hunter, yourself, the undertaker, the list goes on and on. Chris Benoits career is dead. You are both making one last ditch effort to keep your name in the spotlight and you are going to tarnish any respect that you ever held in this business. Though for you regal that isn't really alot, I mean come on what have you held? the European title back in WWF? Regardless come Monday the only person who will be laying their hands on MY Hardcore title will be me and you can be damn sure that you are not leaving that arena with it whilst there is still life left in my body.

John slaps the title on his shoulder whilst shaking his head at Regal signifying the title is staying with him and then turns to the arena who have been somewhat supportive of him through out his argument. He quickly shoots them down and puts them in their place.

Cena74.jpg

John Cena
Yo yall idiots shut up I may not like regal but i hate you ten fold. This Monday when I continue my undefeated streak on War you will all see me for the future Word Champion I am and you will all show me the respect I deserve, you will all BOW before the Chain Gang Leader and if you don't join me then you are against me. And when your against me, you better stay the hell out of my way! Because Ill hit you with a big FU!!! Now William I am bored so I think im gonna jet fi loosing in our match is an option i think im gonna pass. Cause when I beat you on Monday Regal you can kiss my fu&^ing ass. Oh wait you've already done that with Vince.

John Cena flips the fans his middle finger then raises his title as he does the same to Regal. he then exits the ring signifying he is done with this pathetic excuse for a discussion. He pauses one more time at the top of the ramp and again flips his middle fingers to the crowd whilst telling them to shut the hell up, he points up at the titatron which lights up with a familiar image.

22pl3.jpg

He smiles o himself and exits through the curtain on the stage. Leaving Regal looking like a lonely idiot in the centre of the ring staring at the image on screen like an idiot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCC: Hey mate cheers going to have to leave it there been fun but no way I could get a third up. look forward to seeing how the match goes. Good luck. Peg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.