CWF - Past War Trashtalking #20 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PegasusKid

Reaction score
The arena is silent as they await the arrival of either of two superstars will it be the man that last week turned his back on the fans or the self indulged Canadian. Boos fill the arena as the question is answered as John Cena's theme hits the P.A. system.

CHAIN GANG IS THE CLICK

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The arena fills with boos and John Cena walks ut from behind the cutrtain and onto the stage. The boos intensify as he raises both hands into the air and salutes the fans with his two middle fingers. He lowers them then grabs his chain and salutes to the Chain Gang before walking down to the ring yelling abuse at the fans on his way down the ramp.

He reaches the ring and climbs the steps and steps through the second rope. He then again flips his fingers to the fans who boo intensely. John then walks to the side of the ring asking for a microphone before he addresses the fans.

Cena72.jpg

John Cena
Yo yall shut your mouths I have something to say! Brett Hart dawg what the hell do you think your playing at homie. I mean did you not hear what I said last week. I was robbed at Invasion. I should be standing here as the CWF Championship Hardcore Champion but no I have to face a berated superstar who I have already beaten, Mr. Y2J, Chris Jericho. As far as I am concerned this match is a joke because I have proven I am BETTER than you Chris and you can be sure that this time you wont be walking out of this match, you won't be walking any-more ...... PERIOD. Because John Cena is going to beat you again this week on War and show our stupid General Manager exactly who is going to be facing Triple H at Elimination Chamber. I mean seriously Cris you can come out here and tell me that you beat the CWF Heavyweight Champion ast week. But dawg just like Sheamus did at Invasion you got LUCKY. And hell if you can beat him even with luck I have proven that I can beat him so maybe I will get a shot at whoever wins the Elimination Chamber because I promise all of you that I am a future World Champion in CWF it is just a matter of time.

The children and women in the arena boo as some of the older fans cheer for Cena. He paces around the ring with a smug look on his face and then again raises his microphone to speak but he can barley be heard from the boos which echo throughout the arena.

Cena69.jpg

John Cena
But now Chris I am going to focus on you a bit more. Homie it is clear to me that you think that you are better than these fans, and to be honest we have that in common. However one difference between you and me dawg is that I AM better than these fans. You are just another one of them. And to be honest with you Chris I am glad that I am going t5o get my hands on you again this week because I did not get to punish you as much as I wanted to during our last match. Do you remember that Chris, I am sure these fans do. When I viciously delivered an FU onto the steel steps and stood in the center of the ring as the referee counted to 10 with out you being able to answer. But you see what you fans dont actually know is that Chris was very much concious he just couldn't bear the thought of being beat down by the Chain Gang Leader any longer so he took the easy way out homies. And to be honest I dont blame him. But if Austin runs out this time he better watch out because I wil leave both of you sitting inside this ring bleeding from the head after I viciously destroy them both to get my message across. That I am the future of this company and deserve my title shot.

The crowd have continued to boo and Cena is fed up he signals them using his middle finger and a larger boo entails. He then looses his smirk and looks pissed off. He screams into the microphone as the crowd continue to boo loudly.

Cena65.jpg

John Cena
Yo, Yo, YO Shut UP ya'll stop whining I dont care what you think. Fact is that Chris I should be a champion and I am pissed off about it so I am sorry that you have to be the man who has to be punished for these fans costing me my title but hell you are going to be the stat of the list that is John Cenas winning streak. Hell Chris you say it yourself. You are the best in the world at what you do. I think thats true homie because just like the rest of Canada you are the best at sucking. No good has ever come from Canada. Brett Hart is an over rated joke. He was made famous by being screwed that is al he is remembered for. You are just like the rest of the superstars on this roster homie. An insignificant hump blocking my way to the top of the mountain. Because I have said it once and I will say it again it is only a matter of time before I stand in this ring and rub every single person in the arenas nose in the fact that THE CHAMP IS HERE.

Cena impersonates a belt around his waist he then points to the titatron as it lights up with the face of a young child from the arena last week. The crowd boo as the childs face is shown with clear anger displayed on her face and Cena just laughs and continues despite the crowds reaction.

tumblr_lcqm1afaWA1qb37uv.jpg

John Cena
Now I want you to look at this child. You see how upset she is that I dare talk badly of the children, because SuperCena has turned his back on them and hell I dont even care how upset you get kid. You want to make it anywhere in this business than you have to look out for yourself. Nice guys finish last and now it all about making money. but hell I dont want to make money for this company, F#$@ CWF, I could walk into any company in this business, TNA, WWE hell even that stupid joke of a wrestling company UCW and I would instanty sel tickets because people want to see Cena because they know that he is the greatest man in the history of sports entertainment. Infact homies, I might even be the Best there IS, the best there WAS and the F$#*ing best there ever will BE. Hows that Brett do I have your attention now. Keep on eye out for me dawg because if I dont get my match against Triple H at Elimination Chamber than I am coming after you homie. And it wil be personal Brett, I will take out every single person that stands in my way from becoming a champion here in CWF.

Cena lowers his microphone for the fourth time and just stares blankly around the arena shouting the words "Shut Up" as the fans break out in a Cena Sucks Chant. He then screams again into his microphone.

Cena61.jpg

John Cena
No ya'll idiots if you cant see me for the champion I am then it is obvious why I turned my back on all of you. I aint Kurt Angle you incompetent oafs. Clearly you are idiot and should all go back to your mouths beds you ungrateful inbred little Mother F---

Cena13.jpg

Suddenly John is cut off by a familiar theme song and the fans cheer as Cena is forced to shut up. John however is clearly upset about being disrespected.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WAR: Finlay & Batista vs Edge & Sheamus

Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
Why Believe Them? I Believe Them!

[video=youtube;KYgzxDEudJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgzxDEudJA&feature=player_embedded [/video]

Theme of Celtic Warrior and also called Irish Curse Sheamus, but also Hardcore Champion hits the PA System of the arena. Sheamus comes out of backstage area and goes straight to the ring. On the ramp, while he's walking, he's hitting his chest as a sign of his great power. He stops in front of the ring and look at both sides of the arena. The crowd cheers loudly, but Sheamus gives attendance just a sarcastic smile and continues his way to the ring over the steel steps to the apron, where he stands for a while and looks at the crowd again. Then over the second rope he enters the ring and starts to hit his chest again. The crowd cheers even more loud and Sheamus asks for microphone, so he can start to speak ....

normal_MNR101108_mp4_003230627.jpg

As ya can see, Oi am standin' he'e without Ha'dco' Championship, because Oi lost it last WA'. But Oi don't ca', 'cause I was announced ta be a pa't of CWF Heavyweight Championship match, which means, that right he'e in front of ya is standin', soon ta be, new champion. But Elimination Chambe' is still too fa' frem today, so Oi have ta focus on othe' t'ings, like this tag team match. My partne' is Tha Rated R Supersta' Edge. Well, ta be honest with ya Edge, ya don't dese've this match and ye don't dese've ta stand next ta me. Oi don't mean to be rude, but as Oi remembe', I tried ta help ye at Invasion, but even with me help, ya weren't able ta pick up a victory and become a champion. Tha matte' of fact is, that ye don't have tha guts, ta be a champion. But Oi have ta admit, that it was a close match, but tha result is what matters. And tha result is, that Finlay is still a champion. And Oi don't get, why yer in that championship match at Elimination Chambe' too. Ya had yer chance and ya wasn't able ta grab it. This is me first chance ta win that prestigious gold and wea' it on me shoulde' and be su'e that Oi will made yer lifes a living hell ta get that title. Whoeve' will stand in me way will be destroyed. But, Oi will be tha one, standin' on own feet with championship in me hands and every sigle one of me opponents will lie down on tha mat, destroyed by the fo'ce of Celtic Warrio' …

The crowd is cheering cery loud and Sheamus has a smirk on his face. Makes a few steps in the ring and continues …

normal_MNR101108_mp4_003230060.jpg

And speakin' of current Heavyweight Champion, one of ou' tonight's opponent i Finlay. A man frem Northe'n Ireland, who i holding that titel for respectful time. But as I aid befo', that time has come ta an end. Finlay, ya maybe we'e able, ta beat me he'e on WA', but this time, it's a Pay-Pe'-View match and it doesn't matte' how many guys will be in that chambe' with us, at tha end of tha match, it will be me pinning you. Ya can say what ye want, but it is me destiny, as one of ou' supersta's would say, ta beat ye and become a champion. And do ye know what Oi hope for? Oi hope, that ye gonna underestimate me, 'cause if ye do, it'll make me wo'k a lot easie' and Oi think that roight now, how it is, it is very easy fer me. If Oi want, Oi can beat fifty othe' guys ta get what Oi want. Ye bette' not stand in me way Finlay. It was a very respectable reign of yers ta be honest, but every reign will end. Just like yer caree' Finlay and if Oi remembe' well, Oi was speakin' 'bout ending yer caree' and Elimination Chambe' match is great oppertunity ta do what Oi said Oi am gonna do. Not just that Oi am gonna také yer titel away frem ye, but Oi am gonna end yer caree' and Oi am su'e, that those guys, who'll be the'e with us, won't have any negative comments 'bout me actions …

Attendance cheers very loud for Sheamus. The Irish Curse wants to say a few last words …

And his tag partne' Batista. Ye don't stand a chance in this match 'Tista and tha same thing goes for ye too at Elimination Chambe'. Yer an outside' of that match, but as ya proved many times befo' even outside's can surprise us. But Oi won't let ye two win this match. Even though my partne' is not that good, if it's gonna be needed, Oi am gonna beat ye two all by meself. Yer so called Animal, but Oi am Tha Animal he'e and Oi am gonna tea' ye apart. Ye think, that yer tattoos a' gonna sca' me? Ya bette' také some friends out he'e with ya, 'cause this is like a handicap match. Because Oi am like two men and not just one. So Oi hope ye two guys won't be afraid ta come down he'e and face me. Oi know, that Celtic Warrio' is a big challenge fer both of ye, but Oi am tha best in tha world and the'e's no way, that ye two can beat me. Hope ye will come down he'e, so Oi can kick yer arses, 'cause roight now, that's tha only thing Oi want the most. Ta hu't ye really bad, that's what Oi do fer livin', that's what Oi do best and that's what Oi am gonna do ta ye …

Sheamus drops the microphone and waits for his opponents or for his partner to come to the ring ...

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Suddenly John is interrupted by a familiar theme song, which is surprisingly accompanied by cheers. The reason this is surprising, you'd realize once you hear whose theme it is.

[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc[/video]

The CWF Edit of "Break The Walls Down" hits as Chris Jericho, the self-proclaimed future World Heavyweight Champion appears from behind the curtain. Chris walks out in a brand new suit and tie, and why shouldn't he, after gaining a win over the World Champion. He smiles as the crowd are cheering him, and gets about halfway down the aisle before he starts talking, while also walking.

normal_PDVD_007.jpg

Jericho:Cena, Cena, Cena...it feels like I've been here before. Once again, I'm STILL the Best in the World at what I do, and you are still a pechalant, hypocritical, worm of a human being. You stand there, with your hat, your shirt, those images, almost false idols that I, and apparently also these hypocrites despise. But Cena, I don't care about them, if they want to cheer me, let them, it's simply because they want to try and stab me in the back when I least expect it, but unlike someone like you I'd be wise to it. You're still the same man. And by that, ironically I mean a man who's never what he seems. That's shakespeare, right? "I am not what I am." But John, I see EXACTLY what you are. What you are is someone who hides behind a guise, behind a veil. It doesn't matter if you have Cenation, a Chain Gang, or if you can't stand any of these people. What I KNOW you as, is the man who couldn't beat me.

Jericho smiles and chuckles to himself as he strolls up the steel steps, the crowd popping for him as the UK crowd are often avid haters of John Cena, lovers of any who don't like him. Jericho steps onto the apron, and stays there, leaning over the rope talking to Cena.

normal_PDVD_030.jpg

Jericho:I didn't think anyone, especially someone like you, Cena, would like to point at me and talk about the "easy way out". Cena, if anyone knows about that, it's you. I fail to see how you beating me via countout is ME taking the easy way out, John. I do what is necessary to maintain who I am, you can claim I got lucky over Finlay, you can claim I got lucky over Sheamus, the man who tossed you through some electrical equipment in order to make sure you couldn't stand, you can claim what you like. It doesn't matter to me, Cena, because I KNOW the truth. I AM the truth. You're like any other member of the roster, hiding behind gimmicks and guises, all attempting to get the support of these hypocrites in hope of a title shot, and the only thing in this business that's real is me. You're going to try and stop me walking? That's quite interesting, because I remember a certain CWF World Heavyweight Champion promising to put me on the shelf too, and guess what, I defeated him, proving that I should ALREADY be the World Heavyweight Champion.

Jericho now starts looking slightly more angry than he usually does, his face slightly red. He flares his nostrils before he steps inbetween the ropes and squares up to John Cena, eliciting a reaction from the crowd.

normal_PDVD_031.jpg

Jericho:Who are you? Who are you to dare to come out here and claim me to be no better than any of these troglodytes, these parasites, these....hypocrites? What makes me different from them? I'll tell you, it's because I'm not something that you are Cena, and that's a liar. I'm an HONEST man. I'm a decent, and I'm an honourable man, when I say I'm going to do something, I go out and I do it, you've made so many promises that you couldn't keep, and now you're trying to twist and spin your lies like a political figure, and frankly if there's one thing I can't stand it's a liar. You also want to mention Canada? The last time we faced, it was in Canada, and I made it clear I don't care about countries or allegiances. If you want to talk about Bret Hart, you can take it to his office, because he isn't here, I AM. I've talked enough about him, however, let's talk about the here and now, and what I'd like to mention is your blatant disrepsect towards your superiors. An insignificant hump? An insignificant hump!? Do you realize who you're talking to? I am Chris Jericho. I am the conqueror of this company, of this business, of whatever I choose to do. I don't care if these hypocritical spawn are upset that you've once again lied. It doesn't matter to me. First you made promises and attempted to be sincere, then all of a sudden you rap, then you're sincere again, and then once again you decide to act like you're from a slum, rapping realities away, and now you're back here, prtending that curse words are going to make me go away.

Jericho paces back and forth in front of Cena. You can clearly hear a very, VERY English voice yell out "Kill him Jericho!" and the Best in the World at What he does looks down at him strangely, and points to the man next to who had shouted.

Jericho:Hey you, inform Harry Potter that he needs to watch his tongue around his elders.

Jericho shakes his head and walks back to the center as the crowd pop and then laugh, and a small "Y2J!" chant breaks out, and then a surprising "Cena!" chant also does. These chants battle for a little bit before they die down and Jericho can hear himself think again.

Jericho:Now that we're all finished. Cena, I don't see you for the champion you claim to be. You want to talk about how you're the best in all these various wrestling companies, well that's fine. You go off and proclaim it all you want, because although nobody will believe you, you may or may not be correct. You may be the best in these various assorted federations. You could be the best in the WWE, You could be the best in Total Nonstop Action wrestling, or even Unified Championship Wrestling. But there's one thing you'll never be. That one thing you aspire so hard to be. And it's the one title only I can hold, the one that is reserved purely for me, I am the destroyer of hopes and dreams, I am the man that's going to steal yours away with you when I walk into the Elimination Chamber, I am a modern-day Julius Caesar, I am Chris Jericho, and I am The Best in the World at What I d-

Jericho almost finishes for once, but suddenly Cena interjects and Jericho is pissed off. Why does nobody ever let him finish?​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Monday Night WAR: R-Truth vs. Triple H

[video=youtube;GvMcfb57MjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMcfb57MjA[/video]

"Coma White" by Marilyn Manson comes blasting over the PA system, pulsating through the arena as the fans begin to boo. As they all rise to their feet, the members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. make their way onto the stage. If one were viewing this on a television screen, R-Truth would be on their right and Eddie Guerrero would be on their left, with Jesse Ventura walking behind both of them. Both men have their respective tag title over their shoulder as they reach the end of the ramp and walk up the steel steps, entering the ring through the ropes. Jesse Ventura hands a microphone to each of his clients as the music fades out to silence.

304290_10150332209629556_760619555_7782401_902871702_n.jpg

R-Truth: Well isn't this an interestin' situation we got on our hands! It seems ta' me that somethin' we said last week resonated with management because I've got myself a match on WAR. Now Bret, I surrously doubt that you booked this match because you wanted to give these fans a hard fought contest and give them their money's worth, and that's because there's one other reason outpowering it. You put me against Triple H because he's the Cerebral Assassin and you think he's going to be the guy that finally shuts me up, the guy that throws a wrench into R.E.M.E.D.Y.'s plans. Well you're wrong, Bret, there is no one that you can put us in the ring with that's going to do that. But it doesn't stop there, you see there's a reason this is a singles match and not a tag team contest. Because you think our success stems solely from the fact that we travel in numbers. Well Eddie beat Jeff Hardy a few weeks ago by hisself and this week, I'm gonna capture a victory by myself too.

Triple H, your record in this company hasn't exactly been what I would call stellar. You lost to Kane on two seperate occasions and then you did a disappearin' act for awhile. Now you're back with Stephanie in tow and you think things are gonna be different, well they ain't, Hunter. You're walkin' into a lion's den with a meat necklace on dawg, because what we stand for, what R.E.M.E.D.Y.'s out to destroy, you embody it. You embody it almost more than anyone else on this roster. Four P's have gotten you to where you are Hunter. Politics, Power Plays, and Pussy, specifically Stephanie McMahon's. And because of that you think anywhere you go, you can just muscle and screw your way to the top, well that's not gonna work here. Stephanie has no stock in this company, no say, so you can dress her up as a corpse and fornicate with her all you want dawg, it's not gonna help anything.

Like Eddie said last week, with everything that happens involving us, somebody's gonna end up with blood on their hands. You already have blood on your hands Hunter, it's because of your failure to defeat Kane that he has a guaranteed title shot that he's just waitin' ta' pull the trigger on. You also have the blood of Sheamus on your hands, which is why you've got the Hardcore Championship to carry around, but ya know what? Been there, done that. Sheamus is lucky to have his skull in tact after what we did to him. Ya see, that's what's funny in a way about this whole thing. We've folded everyone put in front of us with very little effort, yet you think you're gonna be the exception to the pattern and Pedigree me into the mat. Your problem is that you're diseased Hunter, the sins you've committed in the past have caught up to you and made you ill. Which means Stephanie, having shared your touch and very breathing space, having beared the name McMahon for so many years before taking on yours, is diseased.

Which means your children, who share your DNA, are diseased. Everyone that associates with you now suffers from what plagues you, and while I can't do anything about them, I can do something about you, and your wife as well if need be. Monday night, you will be cured of your sickness Hunter, because that's when you gon' get got!

Truth lowers his microphone and stops speaking as Eddie steps forward to say a few words.

299427_10150294884084556_760619555_7535597_588489_n.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: My involvement in this will simply be assuming the role of a spectator, just like all these people, ese'. And just like Stephanie, it will be from the comfort of ringside, so that I can rightfully continue to assume my other role, that of a watchful and reliable tag team partner. As a result, I can be there in the event of any scenario ranging from celebrating the victory post-match to fending off certain tag team contenders that may get involved to ensuring your Billion Dollar Princess doesn't intervene and get her delicate little hands dirty. The point is, holmes, I'll be there. Now whether or not you choose to let that get to you or not is entirely your prerogative, vato, it certainly wouldn't take away from my night's rest one way or the other. There's one other P that got you to where you are Hunter, pendejo, because all that you did that fell under the other four was all incredibly stupid. You may not see why now, but once Ron hits you with that jumping reverse STO and pins your shoulders to the mat, you'll get it.

Eddie lowers his microphone as he, Truth, and Jesse await the arrival of Triple H

Lewb

Reaction score
Sheamus awaits for either his partner, or one of his opponents to join him in the ring. The crowd are anxiously awaiting for something else to happen also, as the chants fro the crowd favorite Edge ring out. The crowd won't exactly be happy with the next words coming out of the P.A. then......

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and with a smirk, stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

a23e04d0-b7ac-436d-b1de-6af82f12aece

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and patiently waits for his spotlight to shine on him, and just him, keeping Sheamus out of the light for the time being, before he starts to speak.

normal_007.jpg

The Animal, Batista: There, that's better. Now people are seeing what they actually came and paid to see. Not some two bit angry Irishman that doesn't know when he's in over his head. This Monday, I will grow on the victory that I picked up at the hands of Cody Rhodes, and I will move on to opponents that I will meet soon enough when they take the risk of stepping in the Elimination Chamber with the Animal. With the carrot dangled right in front of all of their faces, being the World Heavyweight Championship, they are blind to fact that I can and probably will end their careers for trying to get in my way of taking what I should have been given at the very start, when I walked in the doors and give the brightest star you had John Cena an absolute beatdown. But obviously it has been well documented how badly I have been treated here in the CWF, and that is no more highlighted by the way I was screwed out of an earlier opportunity at the title, against this mans partner for Monday night Edge.

Now Bret, a bit of a history lesson if I may. Tazz let Lita screw me over, and still let Edge become Number One Contender, give him the baton to let him run with it, and what did he do.... he squandered the opportunity. He left Invasion with the tail between his legs and run out the door because he simply knew that he wasn't good enough. But now, now that there's a match of madness that surrounds him and the world championship, I imagine he believes that he can get a fluke win from somewhere, the chambers keep him locked up until the end and he can steal the victory. Edge, I very much doubt that you will be able to steal anything after the pain and suffering I put you through this Monday. You think you know me Edge? You don't know a goddamn thing about me yet kid, you haven't got the slightest clue!

The other lights slowly start to lift so Sheamus can be seen. Batista looks at Sheamus and laughts to himself quietly before continuing.

063009.jpg

The Animal, Batista: And this guy. This guy I have a lot to thank for to be totally honest. A few weeks ago I got complacent, I got to thinking that I can walk this place no problem at all, but this guy beat me when I thought I was unstoppable. He done the unthinkable, but that was only because I wasn't focused at the time. But Sheamus, don't think it will be the same as last time, oh no, this time you will be in the ring with a focused, more intense, and determined Number One Contender Animal. While you are coming off the losing of a Hardcore championship that you claim not to care about, we all know how that must be eating you up inside, clawing at you that you lost a Hardcore championship to a forty-two year old man. And this being the man that brought forward Evolution... and that Evolution Sheamus, is me. He taught me everything he knew, but, he did not teach me everything I know. I am the epitome of Evolution and everyone saw it, and Sheamus, twice in the same month are you going to feel it.

But take solace in the fact that you won't be alone in that boat. There will be four other people in that chamber that will feel the same that you will, but none will feel more of a loss, than my partner for this match, Dave Finlay. Finlay, we might have to stay on the same page for this match, I might let you rest your legs in this one and take care of business myself. But you know that as soon as the bell goes, your just mere prey for the animal. And the Animals prey does not live. They do not prosper... and when it's all said and done.... they do not survive.

Harsh words for his partner as he finishes, but is it his Champion partner to make his way out here, or does the Rated "R" Superstar having something to say to the man he has had the better of in the past.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
Well this is a first. My first ever tag match here in CWF. I look around and I see some badasses that are in this match. It's no surprise their all Irish because we all know Batista is still all talk. You know you still bitch and wine about Lita screwed you over. You sure about that Dave, you were scared a woman came out? That's the thing with this whole surprise entrance, it wasn't some monster or guy it was a woman!! Now don't worry you will all see what I have in store for Lita. Now your stealing my entrance phrase huh you think your clever or do you actually think these people are believing that your not the same old boneheaded jackass that you always were. Well if you want to play that game, well here is a hint to all of you. I will be walking alone and I will hold no prisoners. I have won Chamber matches before and I'll do it again. You seem to be doubting me, but your the only one that seems to be. Who is on the cover of Elimination Chamber banner, have you taken a look? It's not you, it's not Ronald McDonald, and it's not Finlay it's none other than THE RATED R SUPERSTAR!! So you continue with your empty threats because you never fail to make me laugh. You tried to kick my ass, yet who has came out on top. You got your revenge last Sunday, you played a good part in costing me my title. So now it's my turn for revenge and it's going to tear those old lingering bones when I spear the daylights of you!!!

The crowd pops loudly as Sheamus is in the back chuckling. Batista is looking square in the eye of Edge. Edge is glaring right at Batista, but then looks at Sheamus with a pissed off look.

Edge: What ya laughing at fella? Your telling me I don't deserve to stand next to you. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? When I first met you, I really thought you were a sponsor for McDonalds to promote at CWF. Then I found out you were an actual wrestler which was a surprise. I respect you Sheamus, you have done some major things here that have impressed me. But don't believe for one second, I'm not worthy of standing next to you!! You are nowhere near my achievements yet so learn to respect me. I see your ego is massive and I'll make sure to break it come Elimination Chamber. You did help me which I appreciate it but I was clearly outnumbered. Batista & Jericho decided to show up and create more havoc. Then stupid Austin shows up and now he isn't even in the match. It was all a mess and somehow Finlay is still champion. Well come Elimination Chamber, he won't have any support so will see who comes out alive. But here's your lesson Sheamus or your little mystical fairy tale from Dublin you like to call it. Don't try to cross me, be my partner otherwise I will be twice as hard!!

The crowd oh's loudly, as Sheamus tries to talk back but Edge gets right in his face. They both look each other square in the face. Edge eventually walks away and looks at the entrance ramp to call out Finlay.

2m7dnk8.jpg

Edge: So Finlay you going to be coming out any time soon fella? It seems like you've really been hiding a lot lately. I know you finally realize that I am the biggest threat to your title that you have ever witnessed. I took you to the brink last Sunday and this time that brink will collapse. I won't be denied tonight and I sure as hell won't be denied come Elimination Chamber. Your time is ticking and you know it, along with your midget friend and the rest of your small fan base. So I understand you would want to leave this jackass Batista here alone so me and Sheamus can tear this old piece of garbage to pieces. That could be done or you can be a man and come out. I smell fear every time your next to me. So it's decision time old man, I can understand you want to play smart and see one man in the chamber get torn apart. But it really doesn't matter to me or Sheamus right here. I don't care if it's just Batista or the both of ya, both of you will be getting a preview of pain for the Elimination Chamber when you step in the ring tonight!!

Edge lowers his mic and waits for Finlay. Sheamus is actually clapping for Edge, but Edge doesn't seem amused.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WAR: Santino Marella vs Cody Rhodes

Santino is already in the ring and asks for microphone, as he gets it, he starts to speak …

santinorc4.jpg

Well, I know Rock that you're a great fighter, but you forgot about me. About Santino Marella, the amazing Italian fighter! You know Rock, there's so many great fighters from Italy, for example …

Santino looks thoughtfully …

I can't remember of any except me right now, but that doesn't matter. As you said, what matters is tonight's match against Cody Rhodes, who supposed to be cashing … I mean dashing ... but right now, he thinks he's beast, just because he has some crooked bones on his face. Rockarella is here, to win the tag team titles, but every win of a single man, makes us stronger than we are. Well Cody Rhodes, the Italian Stallion is ready to fight for the win and I can tell you right now, that this Italian Stallion will run over you like unstoppable train! You maybe think that you're gonna kill me with the look in your eyes, but remember, that I am Santino Marella and I am not scared of anything, especially, when there's somebody watching my back! If you're gonna be so brave to show up here tonight and if you're gonna have something against me or my friend The Rock, then you can také it and stick it straight up your sandy lass!

The crowd is alughing as well as The Rock does and Santino continues …

You may think, that I am not a serious opponent, but I am. And I'm gonna prove it by kicking your hideous ass out of this building. When this match will end, I am gonna be the wiener! Sometimes it seems to me, that all that is wrong with you Cody Rhodes is that you have menses, but most of the people here think that you are man. Well I told them, that if they think, that you are a man, you have to prove it by coming down here. But I'm gonna tell you the … scenario … of our match. It's gonna be COBRAAAA! One … three … two. And I will be the winner of the match, what is gonna make my friend The Rock really proud of me. So come here Cody Rhodes and let's solve our problem …

Santino drops the mic and waits for Cody Rhodes to come down to the ring ...

Lewb

Reaction score
Batista gets fed up of looking up the ramp, and turns to face both Sheamus and Edge.

WWE-Batista.jpg

The Animal, Batista: Look, we could stand out here waiting for a near enough fifty year old man that you couldn't even beat to hobble down to the ring and tell the both of you that he has my back in our match, but I'm not really interested in having back-up, it wasn't my idea to have a damn tag team match anyway. It doesn't matter if Finlay never makes it out here before War, I know that I can take the both of you on my own... and why? Because I can see the two of you are going to blow up in the ring anyway. Edge, you couldn't even take a simple bit of applause from Sheamus, granted it looked as fake as his hair color does, but still.... And it's only going to be a matter of time until Sheamus gets a little pissed off of the jokes you got out of Christmas crackers Edge. You know, it's so ironic, that the most laughable performer in the whole of the CWF, thinks he's the funny man. Laughing on the other side of my face is going to be the order when you feel a Batista Bomb on the sharp, stinging metal of the elimination chamber flooring. But of course, thats even if you make it to the chamber Edge.... you took a lot from me, and I'm a very very proud man. And you take this as a formal warning...... you leave me a slight.... oh so slight opportunity to ensure that the CWF only ever give you sick pay from now on, you believe it I will make it happen.

Intense looks from both Edge and Batista at each other. This don't last long though, as Batistas sights are turned to Sheamus.

RAW_829_Photo_008.jpg

Sheamus, you may have beaten me once, but don't be so confident. After all, you have a liability in your corner..... not to mention you will never be able to get one over on me again. If you were smart you would leave me annihilate Edge in a one on one contest and bide your time, wait until I feel that the time is right, to shut down the machine of Sheamus. Your taking a huge risk getting in the ring with me, and an even bigger one getting in a chamber with me.... and your warranty is quickly voiding out... and I will leave you, the Irish Curse... which is evident that the curse is he has no pigment in his skin.... his much much older Irish brother that is too scared to even come out here and stand near myself.... your partner, The Rated R.... as in A is Amazing... B is great, F is fail, and so on and so forth..... superstar, Edge..... Matt Hardy, the worlds most overseen overgrown emo kid on the planet, and The Worst in the World at What he Does Chris Jericho, all lying amongst the wreckage and the ruin, with myself standing tall and standing champion.

Now Finlay.... you show up Monday night.... or not..... I will find you backstage, or I will find you in the ring. And once I have dealt with these two jokers...... I'm going to show you how a true champion performs. All I urge you to do, if you have the irish balls..... is step... forward.

Batistas music starts playing again, and Batista smirks at Edge and Sheamus before rolling out of the ring and making his way to the back.

OOC: no sign of Ants, didn't want it to jeopardize my result, hope you two understand, and good luck.

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic. He has a quick glance at the men in the ring before making his address.

FINLAY: I promised myself that I wasn’t going to come out here and buy into all this nonsense but I honestly couldn’t contain myself, so here I am. I know everyone thinks it’s all pretty cool that four of the members of the Elimination Chamber match are going to be teaming with each other and competing against each other in a match that is probably going to tear the roof off, but I for one don’t think it is that good. In fact, I think it is going to be a complete waste of time and I’ll even tell you why. For one, nobody is going to get along with anybody else. I couldn’t give a stuff which of you I’m teaming with. I am looking out for number one, and number one only and if my partner gets in my way I will go through that man. The second reason why this is not going to be good, is actually for the sake of the fans. Now you all know that I couldn’t care less about you, but the fact of the matter is this. If four of us enter the same match against each other a couple of weeks out from the pay per view, there is no doubt that somebody is going to get hurt. Normally, I would think that it is a good thing because I would be defending my title against one less person, but in this case, being a six man chamber match, the injured man would need to be replaced. They would be replaced by someone who doesn’t deserve their chance at all. We are already into the dregs in this match by letting Matt Hardy replace Stone Cold, what happens next? Will it be Doink the Clown replacing Edge in the biggest match of the year? You see my point. I want to defend my title against worthy competitors, and as much as you hate me, you know that what I am saying is the truth.

Mixed reaction from the crowd, and Finlay smiles and continues

Anyway, since I don’t get paid unless I compete, I suppose me complaining isn’t going to do much good. So I’ll get to you all one by one. I think I’ll start with the least important person in the ring, the guy that continues to come out here and tells me he is going to beat me, before losing again and again and again, Edge. Edge, look, you really do make me laugh. And I cannot deny that despite your clear lack of ability these days, you do still have a bit of ticker about you if you keep coming back for more. The only problem is, you make these big loud-mouthed statements that have no truth behind them whatsoever. You can call me scared, but truth be told, the only thing I’m scared of is of what might happen when I beat you again on Monday night. A massive temper tantrum of some sort will surely be on the cards. Hell, we might finally see Edge snap and the real Rated R Superstar might come to the floor before Elimination Chamber. Or maybe you might simply go into a deep state of depression and just rock back and forth in a comatosed state. Either way, I can see that your sanity is on the brink of breaking point, and I am just worried for you. All sincerity. Poor fella.

Finlay turns to look at Sheamus

021006finlay47di.jpg

And what about you my dear Irish friend? I beat a man who looks just like you with red hair and white skin a few weeks ago, but he was much more of a man that you are. That man was a champion and had brilliant form behind him going into the match. You on the other hand are nothing more than a weak, poor excuse for an Irishman who still cannot focus on the task at hand. A few weeks ago you came out here and talked about taking my title away from me when you didn’t even have a title match. Maybe you should have worried about taking me on in that match, which you happened to lose. Maybe instead of worrying about taking my title away from me, you should have worried about keeping your own in your grasp. Then tonight you come out here and do the same thing, and start talking about the Elimination Chamber. Open your eyes Red, we are in a match this week, and if you don’t start focusing on the task at hand, you might be the man that needs a replacement for the big match.

Finlay sucks chants arise, but he ignores them and turns to Batista

As far as you go, you are the only one I haven’t beaten in a match since I arrived here in the CWF. Not that it’s because you’re better than me, but it’s more a case of you being the luckiest bloke on the roster because you haven’t had to step into the ring with me yet. We may be teaming together this week, but the fact of the matter is, just like I said before, if you get in my way I will take you out. I could beat these two idiots one on two with a hand tied behind my back if I wanted to. Hell, I think Hornswoggle would be a much better tag team partner for me, at least I know I can trust him and he won’t stab me in the back. I’ll see you on Monday night you roided-up monster, but you have been warned. Stay out of my way.

The crowd boos, but Finlay continues.

Actually, that goes for all of you. Stay out of my way. And maybe, just maybe you will make it to the Chamber match in a couple of weeks. Or not..

OOC: Haha, I was editing and everything and making it pretty when you posted..sorry for the lateness, big weekend, and big week of study before it

Lewb

Reaction score
OOC: LOL. i cba to delete it. Just dont judge my second one TT judgers!!!!!!! I know your real reliable ants so its no problem buddy :p

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Jericho almost finishes for once, but suddenly Cena interjects and Jericho is pissed off. Why does nobody ever let him finish?

Cena66.jpg

John Cena
Sorry Chris I am gonna stop you right there dawg because I can not stand anymore of your incoherant rambling. You see as much as I love watching these fans put through the misery of you go n and on about yourself and how you are the best at what ever it is that you do exactly, I can not stand to be here and listen to your voice for another minute longer. The fact is Jericho that you come out here and sem to think that just because you beat Finlay i am going to be a walk in the park. Well homie it seems clear to me that you have definety forgotten about our last match. Now that doesnt suprise me one bit dawg. I mean you wear brutally beaten to a pup by me that you could get back into the ring and then Austin did come down to ringside and shorten your career. Wait I'm sorry did I say career? I meant short stint in CWF. Now the truth is that I dont really expect you to remember the match this week either Chris. Infact hell I'll be suprised if you can even wrestle after I show this entire locker room what the darker, meaner and down right bad ass John Cena can do.

The crowd bo but a small majority cheer Cena ignores the UK audience and proceeds to continue commenting on Jerichos boring speech.

wwe-raw.jpg

John Cena
Now during your ramblings something came to mind for me. I realised that Jericho you have been the man who has had to come and deal with me after each loss from a pay per view. I mean first off I had to beat your ass down after a match against the Miz. Now if you thought I was pissed off then. You can be damn sure that I am doubly as pissed off now. Because not only did these dregs, these balls and chains, these prepubescent bumbling apes cost me my match at Invasion but they have become to represent everything that is wrong with this business how it is all about the money homie. How everything is controlled by this outside force known as the CWF Universe. Well to be honest and I realy dont care who fines me anymore they wil edit this anyway F&#$ the Universe. I mean come on Chris this is were you and I actually agree on something. These .... these people they are what causes everyone to crap all over us. I mean what to they recieve when I won a title when I won a match. A "Oh My God thankyou so much I couldn't have done it without you" I mean really what a load of bulshit.

Cena pauses, although it is hardly noticeable given the intensity of the boo's which are begin thrown at him. A small child throws his cup and hit Cena in the leg. He shakes it off and then screams back at the crowd as they continue to Boo.

76977015_4644_10128.jpg

John Cena
No. Yall Shut your mouths. All of you ate every single word of it up. Think about it you all cheered and you all chanted but not one of you was in the ing helping me .... well there was that one guy at that house show in Jersey .... but besides that lunatic you were all pawns and I played you like a deck of cards. But know I am looking out for one man yall and that man is ME! JOHN ....... CENA. I am the future of this biusness and I am going to prove it to all of you haters when I not Only beat Chris Jericho but I end his career. Its not like any of you will care you dislkie him almost as much as you hate me right now. So maybe I will go after someone who you will all take notice of. Perhaps the Rock, unfortunately that idiot hasnt realised how much you bastards hold him back. Or maybe just maybe I will be just like Matt Hardy and I will beat down Brett Hart until I get what I want. And that is a title shot at Elimination Chamber. Right now I dont even care which fricken title it is as long as it is around my waist.

The fans boo and Cena smirks. He nods his head as he mimics the belt being around his waist. Jericho looks at Chris with disdain but allows him to continue. Cena scowls as the booing continues to grow a very small Jericho chant breaks out along with Cena sucks but both die very quickly as many patrons decide booing is more effective. Eventually Cena decides to troop on even though he can barely be heard.

2403769162_b9ccace02d.jpg

John Cena
SHUT UP ...... SHUT UP ALL OF YOU. This arena is filling with the foul stench extending from all your mouths. I men come one dawg how hard is it for your government to create a dental plan. Man this is a joke just like that fool of an announcer Booker T. Yeah thats right homie I'm talking to you "Sucka" what you gonna do about it bro kick me out of your fab five. well guess what princess you in my worst five and homie you are number one dawg.

The fans again boo as Cena walks over to the side of the ring and sticks hs middle finger up at Booker T. Some fans in the front row near Booker can be heard trying to start a "One More Match" Chant as Booker T looks on with nothing but disgust in the way John Cena is treating him. John looks around the arena again and then back at Jericho and decides it is time to wrap up this little shindig before a riot starts.

john-cena-220.jpg

John Cena
Now Chris Whatever you want to do now is fine because I really dont give a rats ass. I just want to get the our match over with and then get the hell out of this fricken drunk invested shit-hole they call the UK homie. Don't expect me t play nice because you all a massive joke just like your wrestlers. I mean come on homies like Jericho said he beat Finlay and what the hell are Barrett and Regal gonna do pour tea on me ..... PAAAAAlease. Yall Watch your back Chris cause on War, Cena is gonna make you hurt. Im out ass wipes .... Chain gang ........ is the CLICK!

Cena throws his mic to the ground and proceeds out of the ring never looking back at the ring. He exits the sage via the curtain and leaves Jericho alone standing as some fans cheer he raises his microphone and speaks for the first time in what seems like forever.

Chris-Jericho_1612992_display_image.jpg

OCC: Andrew asked me to get a second up. I feel bad that we didnt get to do another round but the net died and I am really really sorry Brony. Hope I do get another chance to TT with you and that we get a chance to really have a good go at this.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
CWF MNW 31/10/11: Chris Jericho vs Triple H

[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc[/video]

The CWF edit of "Break The Walls Down" echoes throughout the arena as the crowd erupts either way. You can hear it being split, most of the younger fans, and mainly the women booing Jericho, and a small portion of them, mainly the older male fans, cheering and chanting "Y2J!" and then a "Triple H!" chant also breaks out nearby, but as Jericho emerges, the cavalcade of boos and jeers just fill the entire arena to the point where the cheers and chants are drowned out. The brand spanking new CWF World Heavyweight Champion marches his way down the aisle, looking rather pleased with himself as he climbs into the ring, dignified and snobbish. He grabs a microphone from the technician and smiles in the middle of the ring with the championship over his shoulder.

normal_PDVD_017.jpg

Jericho:In case you haven't noticed the championship over my shoulder, or you didn't watch Elimination Chamber, then let me be the first to announce to you that you finally have a champion that speaks the truth. That clears the waters, that spreads the light in this whole company. I am Chris Jericho, and I am the World Heavyweight Champion. Unlike any other man, I do not stand here before you to say "I told you so"....I stand here before you hypocrites to say...it IS so. There was no denying me walking out of the Chamber with his championship, after I once again defeated Sheamus, this time by pinfall, and submitted Batista, while the other competitors were eliminated by each other. There is a reason, that I am the Champion, and that is because I am an honest man, unlike all those who walked into the chamber, like Matt Hardy, Edge, and Finlay, I am a man who does what he says he is going to do, and that is why I have this.

Chris Jericho lifts the title off his shoulder, and lifts it into the air, displaying it for all the hypocrites of all ages. They boo him ceremoniously as he stares at it with a smile. He finally lowers it from the air, smiles at it once more, and puts it back over his shoulder.

normal_PDVD_026.jpg

Jericho:Now, don't worry, I suspect that Triple H may be close to having a heart attack, but don't fret, I haven't forgotten you. Unfortunately for me. Triple H, you've been called many things. The Cerebral Assassin, The King of Kings, The Game. You're a Thirteen-Time World Champion. You were one of the most accomplished men to ever step foot in this ring. But that's the thing, Hunter. Did you notice what I said there? WERE. You WERE one of the most respected and accomplished athletes in this business. Now I see Cena tossing you around a house. A HOUSE. One of the environments almost everyone can feel safe in, their home. You went into a home, and you still got beaten. I went into one of the most demonic structures ever devised, I went to hell and back, with 5 other men, and I came back. You were thrown through a door and had an array of weapons, I threw Edge through a pod, I slammed glass into Matt Hardy's face, I choked out Batista, three of the so-called most dangerous men in that match. You were on a roll. You were Hardcore Champion, you were on the top of your Game, you thought you were going to start again and once again have it all. Have this championship I own. But at Elimination Chamber, your roll stopped dead in its tracks, and on WAR, I am going to make sure it stays that way. But the thing is, Triple H, you are the beginning of something new. A birth of something so cataclysmic, but yet so wonderful. You are the beginning of me cleaning out this roster like an antibiotic. Too long I've seen undeserving men get their shot at the champion, and now, I'M the Champion. Those undeserving men, those liars, those hypocrites, are all coming to me, and I'm going to make sure they can't walk back. I'm a medicine. I'm on a pathogenial crusade throughout all of the CWF to eliminate any pechalant, parasitical, cheats from this company. You could almost call me....a Remedy.

Jericho looks at the camera directly and smiles, and gives a small wink with a slight laugh. He once again takes the title off his shoulder, but this time shoves it right in the camerman's face. He points at it as though the cameraman's an idiot.

normal_PDVD_023.jpg

Jericho:You remember this, Triple H?...I believe you do. Back in the days of the WWE, the WWF, whatever you'd like to call it, you were handed this very championship design back on Raw, in 2002. That must've been one of the happiest days in your life. Now, you get to see it again, but not around your waist. Oh, no. Now, you see it around the waist, over the shoulder, of a deserving and an honest man, a man who isn't afraid to point out the phonies, the fakes, the worms, the snakes, the liars and the hypocrites. The inscription on this championship, says WORLD Heavyweight Champion...do you know what that means? This inscription, this nameplate reads..what does it read? That's right, Chris...Jericho. What this means is, I am the Champion of The WORLD, and it means that I am the BEST in the World, at What I d-

Jericho stays absolutely still as he hears a familiar theme blast out in the arena. He sighs and turns towards the tron, and lifts the title back over his shoulder once more. He scowls towards the stage.

normal_PDVD_038.jpg

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WAR - Hardcore Title Match William Regal V John Cena (c)

[video=youtube;kSumn6_Mxbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSumn6_Mxbw[/video]

William Regal’s theme song plays over the PA system much to the crowds dislike. Regal comes out onto the stage to a chorus of boos. He walks down the entrance ramp and once at the ring, he climbs up the steel steps and walks along the apron before entering the ring.

william-regal-pide-una-oportunidad.jpg

He picks up a mic that was laid out for him and smirks.

William Regal: Shut the bloody hell up you bunch of dim-wits. Back in America are we? I can tell from the sheer amount of idiots in this arena. Now all of you listen up. At Elimination Chamber, CM Punk came out and he was too scared to face me. That’s the thing with all you Americans, you step into the ring with a real wrestler and you refuse to compete. Now, I will give Punk this, it was a wise decision, he saved himself from an embarrassment in the ring but now everybody knows him for the phony he is. I must admit though, it felt good punching him in the jaw.

Regal gets a mixed reaction from the crowd as a lot of fans hate Punk.

DSC_0031.JPG

William Regal: Did I ask you to open your mouths? No so I strongly suggest you shut them. Now everybody knows what then happened at the Pay Per View. Bret Hart brought out another opponent. This time it was a Canadian though and he agreed to fight me. We all know what happened next, I kicked his ass. Now as far as I’m concerned, that is two wins in one night for me. I beat CM Punk via forfeit and I beat Chris Benoit. So I am undefeated here in CWF and that is going to stay that way. Bret Hart of course seen sense after my performance and the Pay Per View and he placed me in a match on War. I will be challenging John Cena for the CWF Hardcore Championship.

The crowd cut Regal off.

regal.jpg

William Regal: Who in the ruddy hell is John Cena? Ain’t he that Blue kid who thinks he’s invisible? The thing I want to know is how in the blue hell did he wind up as champion? You see what I mean, I leave for a few weeks and the whole company winds up in a shithole. But unfortunately for John Cena, I’m back now and you were just keeping that title warm for me to take it and seriously, who’s going to remember an eight day reign? That was a rhetorical question you bunch of idiots so don’t try to answer. This nation makes me sick. First, you steal our language and now you’re using it so poorly. I expect each and every one of you to hand in an apology.

Again, the crowd cut off Regal

William Regal: Shut the bloody hell up you filthy inbreeds. How bloody dare you make that sound while I am talking. On Monday, I will beat John Cena and you will all be bowing down to your new Hardcore Champion

He is interrupted by...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Kept it short, good luck.​

EDIT: Forgot to put OOC as center

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
War 31/10/2011 - Batista vs. Matt Hardy

Elimination Chamber has come and past, new champions were crowned, and dreams were shattered. The staging has been shipped back to America and the War set up has been put up to get ready for Monday night, but it gets used a lot sooner than that.

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

a23e04d0-b7ac-436d-b1de-6af82f12aece

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and patiently waits for his spotlight to shine on him, and just him, and when it does the music stops. A small crowd in the corner starts a small "You Tapped Out!" chant, and it gradually gets quiet. Batista goes to speak but can hear the chant increasing in volume and waits. Spreading through the whole arena, Batista then breaks his silence.

WWE-Batista.jpg

The Animal, Batista: Are you quite finished?

The crowd boo intensely, and straight after the same chant runs through the arena again, which only peeves the Animal more.

You bunch of ingrates! I don't care what you have to say, you are not paid to talk during my time in the spotlight! None of the idiots at home can even see you so just give up. You have paid to see me, now keep your mouths shut, and appreciate what you have spent your heard earned money, signing yourself into the unemployment line on! *Boos can be heard in the background.* Now at Elimination Chamber, Dave Batista was robbed! Absolutely robbed, firstly by the climate. Yeah, CWF management, what a great way to get the best out of your superstars, take them to one of the coldest cities in the world! I was not acclimatized in time for the match and preparation for that was non-existent! But there was something worse than that, and that was Chris Jericho. Chris if you think this is over then you are seriously, seriously mistaken. The only reason I was eliminated so damn quickly is because you knew I was your biggest threat in that chamber, and if you didn't get me in that one chance, then it was obvious to you, and to all the pathetic people watching in the arena and at home that I would have taken you out.

So if that's the game you want to play, I'm more than happy with that. You want to humiliate me, making sure that losers like Matt Hardy, and Sheamus, stay in the match longer than I do, like as if that's supposed to put me out of the title picture, then you can try and carry on. But this Monday, Matt Hardy won't have a future here in the CWF, he will barely have a present. The way I indulge on this.... cry baby Monday night, will only be the very beginning of a Dave Batista, that I thought would never have to come out. It's a dark, dangerous Dave Batista Chris, its a ravenous, horrible Dave Batista. No friends... hell, not even enemies. I wouldn't give anyone a significant insight of being a sole enemy no more... because your all my enemies. Every single person in the back is a potential step back to me and claiming my title. You get in my way, you get signed into a medical ward, its that simple. Matt Hardy, your the first person that I see fit to be given the first initial induction. And for that Matt.....

Your Welcome.

Batista looks intent with the message he has sent to the CWF universe and looks to leave... but.....

PegasusKid

Reaction score
He is interuped by ....

CHAIN GANG IS THE CLICK

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The arena fills with boos and John Cena walks ut from behind the cutrtain and onto the stage his newly aquired title over his shoulder. The boos intensify as he raises both hands into the air and salutes the fans with his two middle fingers. He lowers them then grabs his chain and salutes to the Chain Gang before walking down to the ring yelling abuse at the fans on his way down the ramp.

He reaches the ring and climbs the steps and steps through the second rope. He then raises the title with one hand whilst again displaying his middle finger with the other as the fans who boo intensely. John then walks to the side of the ring asking for a microphone before he addresses the fans

Cena64.jpg

John Cena
Woah Woah Woah dawg. Ill deal with you in a minute because John Cena can finally proclaim to the world that his title is just prove of how you were all holding me back. I destroyed Triple H in our match and hell it would suprise me if that is the last match he wrestles in this company. And then Brett Hart decides to put me in a match with this poser? Who do you think you are dawg? King of CWF or something? Lets be honest I hated touring round that pathetic excuse for a country you call home and was glad to be back here in USA but now you getting all up in my face homie I am going to have to beat you down. Now the fact that I am the Hardcore Champion proves one thing to all these idiots in this arena. That is that i am the most brutal superstar on this Roster hell I am two and zero on the current World Champion and Brett Hart pits me against you. What have you done beat one jobber because CM 'Punked" out?

As john ajudsts his hardcore title on his shoulder the crowd boo and a small prtion of the crowd begin a Punk Punked Out chant which John Squashes rather quickly as he cointinues.

Cena37.jpg

John Cena
YO seriously Shut the Hell up!!!! So this Monday my first title defense is in an I Quit match. Convinient because I think that is the first time that I have ever used those two words in my life. And Mr. Regal I can promise you it will be the last time I use it awell. because John Cena never backs down especially from an opportunity to beat your little posh pommy ass down in one of the most brutal matches in the history of this buisness. Because if you thought Triple H was unlucky in his match then you can be damn sure that I will unleash double the pain when it comes to brutalizing you. Because on Sunday HHH became the first of many old timers who will have their careers ended at the hands of the Chain Gang Soilder! And if you think that being british makes you superior then you are damn Wrong.

A small pop occurs and Cena flips his finger to the fans in the front row which gathers heat fromt he arena. A small child is seen leaning over the barrier screaming at John asking why? John can be seen screaming something at the child but it can not be made out. he then looks at the title on his shoulder and continues.

Cena41.jpg

John Cena
So come Tuesday keep an eye out on the forums where the fat lonely inbreds will be discussing how John Cena destroyed the legendary William Regal. How he embarrassed him infront of the whole world when he forced him to say the two words thatdestroyed any small sense of credibility left in his career. I QUIT. Andf then everyone in this god damn world will know that John Cena is the future of this company. Yo Chris once Im finished here I am coming for you because you think you are the best in the world at what you do. We will prove that when you loose to me again for that World title. And as for you the only bowing that I will be doing for you is when I stand ontop of this arena lifting you onto my shoulders and throwing you off the edge because I dont give a damn who gets in the way on my acent to the World Championship and you can be damn sure that no one is going to be taking this title from me anytime soon.

The fans boo to show their disapproval of a long title reign from Cena but he just smiles and pats the title while shouting 'My Time' he then continues to talk over the boos.

Cena62.jpg

John Cena
So Regal I aint no Punk and I aint never backed down from a fight and this monday ill prove to the world your a fool whenn i whip your ass all over this arena and make you quit you mother fu&*ing british tool!!!

Cena75.jpg

He then raises his title in the air and flips his middle finger directly infront of regals face as the fans boo. A tiny Cena chant breaks out from so older fans and john is not amused however before he gets a chance to silence the hypocrites he is interupted...

Status
Not open for further replies.