CWF - Past War Trashtalking #18 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PegasusKid

Reaction score
CHAIN GANG IS THE CLICK

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans in the arena erupt as John Cena comes running out from behind the curtain spinning in circles. He stops as he looks out into the back rows of the pavilion as he preforms his signature salute towards the chain gang soldiers.

1-7712197-4267-t.jpg

He then runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into to ring raising both hands into the air as the women and children pop. He walks over to the side of the ring and asks for a microphone. He walks to the centre of the ring and then addresses the Canadian fans.

john-cena-in-new-orange-color-t-shirt.jpg

John Cena
Well well well, looks like I really pissed off the Miz doesnt it, but clearly he knows he got lucky at Starrcade because he has gone and got himself drafted onto Honor because he was scared of what the future champ of this company has to offer. But its time to forget about Miz because Monday Night War will be a better place without him. And this week I have a bigger task to tackle. Because this week I take on no other then Mr. Y2J, Chris Jericho. And I have to be honest I am really excited to take on the man who I single handedly made quite WWE and will do the same thing this Monday Night in CWF!

The crowd erupts with cheers as Cena promises to end Jerichos run in CWF. He smiles and then looks around the arena and continues.

Cena5.jpg

John Cena
So in honour of resurrecting an old fued I wanted to take an opportunity do do something I dont do that much anymore. So without further adue ....

Cena turns his hat backwards and pulls a Chain and Lock from his pocket and puts it around his neck. The younger fans in the arena are confused as the older men cheer as Cena raises his microphone.

John Cena
So for one nighht ony John Cena will take a crack at dissing on Chris Jericho so sit up and face the fact. Jericho you can come out here and tell me how your going to beat my ass on monday night. So Chris come on down and Ill show you how to fight. We both lost at Starrcade and Ill be honest Im still hot, and while my fans find me attractive they clearly think your not. And tonight where in Canada its almost like your Home town but Ill still beat your ass for a 3 count youll be down. Then when all is said and done my hand will be raised and Jericho your time here will be over, just like our WWE days. But face it ive sold tickets, filled hundreds of arenas and halls. So Chris why dont you come on down here so you can get on your knees and lick my .....

He raises the microphone and lets the crowd finish his sentence. As cheers fill the arena. Suddenly a familiar theme hits the P.A. As Cena walks over to the ropes and stares at the entrance ramp waiting for the arrival of Y2J

cena.jpg

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc[/video]
The theme of the best in the world at what he does hits the arena PA as you can hear actually quite a positive reaction for Jericho here in the great white north. Jericho never takes his eyes off Cena as he approaches the ring.

normal_10-2010-05-19-16-18-31.jpg

Mic already in hand, Jericho quickly steps inbetween the ropes and approaches his opponent.

normal_104-2010-05-19-16-21-40.jpg

Jericho:Ah, John Cena. It's been too long. It's been far too long since I've had to look across at that disgustingly smarmy smile that I want to slap right off your face. But I'm in my home country, the greatest one, Canada, and I suppose I'll have something to tell them. It's just one thing I want them to do. What I want you people to do...

The crowd pops preparing for Jericho's mention of them.

Jericho:Is kiss my ass.

The crowd's reaction immediately swerves and boos of hatred and feelings of betrayal are eminated towards Jericho.

Jericho:I don't care about countries, I don't care about WWE. And I don't care about you, Cena. Frankly, once Finlay and Edge are done messing around, I want my shot at the Heavyweight Championship. I did what I said I would at Starrcade, and that's become an 11-time Intercontinental Champion. I beat Brock Lesnar, 1, 2, 3. Tazz realised I needed to move on, and he told me via letting that brute sneak up behind me and perform an unprovoked assault on me. Frankly, I think you should learn some respect. You're as much of a hypocrite as they are, first preaching your Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, now you talk about chain gangs and other nonsense. What are you Cena? What are yo-

Jericho looks to continue, but Cena interrupts him as he looks on in disbelief and disgust.

normal_147-2010-05-19-16-23-06.jpg

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
WAR 9/5/11 Finlay vs. Austin

*GLASS SHATTERS*

[video=youtube;bstGOt0NM0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstGOt0NM0c[/video]

The crowd ignites as “The Texas Rattlesnakeâ€￾ Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way down to ringside. He has his usual no-nonsense look on his face as he walks down the ramp.

AUSTIN.jpg

Austin steps up the ringsteps and into the ring. He scales every turnbuckle and salutes all of his fans in attendance. He then hops down and demands a microphone. He lifts it up and speaks.

304.jpg

Stone Cold: Last week here on WAR, I had a match with a sum bitch named Hulk Hogan. And I gotta say, as much as I don't like the guy. As much as I think he's the biggest piece of trash I ever laid my eyes on, we put on one hell of a match.

The crowd starts clapping in agreement. Austin then walks around the ring and continues talking.

Stone Cold: Then we go to StarrCade where my match was canceled because Foley, Rock, Nash, Steiner, and Hogan all had better things to do so that left ole' Stone Cold out to dry so I sat my ass home in San Antonio, Texas and watched the damn thing on PPV. As I was watchin' the PPV, I kept a close eye on the main event of Finlay vs. CM Punk for the CWF Championship and I liked what I saw. I saw two sum bitches fightin' for the right to be named CWF Champion and I'd be damned if that damn Irish bastard Finlay retained his title. But that was then because Finlay, son, you're in for the fight of your life on WAR because you're steppin' in the ring with the World's Toughest Son of a Bitch!

The crowd pops loud for that remark and an “AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN!â€￾ chant breaks out in the arena. Austin looks straight ahead at the camera.

400.jpg

Stone Cold: That's right because ya see, I've been itchin' for a damn fight ever since I stepped foot here in the CWF. I came in here as a tag team but Stone Cold Steve Austin ain't a tag team partner kinda guy. I've got this old motto that I hold near and dear to me and that's D.T.A. Don't Trust Anybody and that's exactly how I feel because I know in a split second somebody could come nail my ass in the head with a steel chair. Hell, it may even be you or ya' little leprechaun. It don't make a damn who it is but the fact of the matter is Stone Cold Steve Austin is walkin' his ass into WAR ready to raise some hell, whip some ass, and drink some beer and you can bet your sorry ass I'm gonna do all 3 because ain't nobody tough enough to stop me. It ain't you Finlay, it damn sure ain't CM Punk. Nobody is gonna stop me. So, Finlay, if you got an ounce of fight in ya', then bring you and ya' little Lucky Charms bastard down to this ring. I got something I wanna get off my chest. And if ya' don't come out here, I'll just come back there and find ya'!

Austin glares at the entrance ramp awaiting Finlay's arrival.

OOC: Kept it a little short so we don't get long-winded LOL.​

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Cena is bored of Jericho monolouge and decides its his turn to speak, as he steps forward the fans cheer and then fall silent as he begins.

Cena28.jpg

John Cena
OK Chris I get it so everyones out to get you, even Canada hates Y2J they like you less then vegetarian Tofu. You can say you to dont care bout me beating you before that is all in the past, Well Jericho thats true it is but Ill still whoop your ass. Because the Old John Cena is back and with it comes some name changes. My moves wernt family friendly so WWE changed them in the right of passage, But this aint WWE anymore and its time for a new package. So I think you know where this is going and with out further adue .... The attitude adjustment returns to the F.U. But hold up folks that no all theres still one more name to do, and Jericho I know youll tap out when I lock in the S.T.F.U.

The older members of the crowd cheer and then a Cena chant breaks out throughout the arena. John smiles then continues.

Cena43.jpg

John Cena
And before you bring it up you say I tap to the walls of Jericho, But Chirs its not that easy I dont 'oose to any old fawl. Miz got lucky last time and my debut was a defeat, Chris I pity your ass because you know I have you beat. There is nothing you can say or do, nothing that can be done, because Jericho Ive changed now I am wrestling for fun. Not for the money or the titles those things will come in due time, but victory is on my mind Im gonna get what is mine.

He stops foir a second to compose himself and smiles as he stares drectly at Jericho he then raises the microphone again.

Cena50.jpg

John Cena
And wow Chris I gotta tell you 11 Intercontinental Title reigns im impressed. But your last reign was shorter than the time it takes me to get dressed. But I think it was abit unfair I mean your loss was Tazz's choosing, but to loose the title 11 times the only thing you can be champ at is loosing. And honesty Im glad its the code breaker who gets my War debut, because Ill have made my impact in this company after I deliver my F.U. And the crowd will erupt with cheers as you shoulder hit the mat. Chris Ill put you on the shelf, end your career it easy as that.

Cena then looks around the arena as Jericho shakes his head angrily and Cena just smiles and shrugs him off continuing for a final time.

Cena49.jpg

John Cena
So to summarize what has been said here in this grand display, Jericho its easy either loose or run away. Victory is not an option, well not for you anyway. Ill show you all why Im the future champ when I beat down Y2J. And ill shut your mouth completely youll need to have it wired shut, this reminds me of the Stanely Cup. Im the Bruins and ill beat you like your a Canuck .... Chris your an ass-hole as well as just a fu-

He stops as the crowd finish for him. He stands smiling the entire arena is cheering waiting for Jericho to reply.

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd and then takes a quick look at Austin, before continuing to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic.

FINLAY: Don’t looked so shocked everyone, you all knew it was going to happen. I am still the CWF Heavyweight Champion and the benchmark of this brand. CM Punk may be the king of using heaps of big words to intimidate people and pay out on people, but I proved that I am the best in the ring in this business, and nobody, not Punk, not the Rock and not you Stone Cold Steve Austin can hold a candle to me.

Crowd boos and Finlay turns his attention to Austin

You see Steve, there’s always been something about you that intrigued me. Some may say I have based my smash mouth style on the Stone Cold Steve Austin of the late 1990’s and early 2000’s. Hell, they may even be right. Let’s say that they are. I base my technique on something you perfected 8 or 9 years ago. 8 or 9 years is a very long time ago isn’t Steve. Like a fine wine they’re supposed to get better with age. I am a prime example, in my twenties and thirties, and hell, even my fourties I wasn’t worth a damn and all I was good for was being a brawler in a bar. But you, you are definitely an exception to the rule aren’t you. You reached your peak 9 years ago and since then all you have done is fight in bars. And drink beer. A whole lot of beer by the looks of it. maybe we should have this match moved to a bar and have no rules, maybe you might have a chance to beat me. Maybe? Probably not, but I will give you a little bit of hope, after all experience is always a factor in every match, and boy I know you have a lot of experience.

Boos from the crowd, and Finlay waits for a few chants of Finlay sucks to die down before continuing.

Now I listened to your speech. I listened to your speech so hard because something that has failed me in recent times is forgetting what people say and things like that, mainly because everybody comes out giving these long winded speeches about how there going to beat me and what not, it just gets a little bit boring. You were different though Steve, you’re a man of few words, and I like it because it makes it easier for an old man like me to concentrate and then pick you to pieces. My only problem this time was the fact that you speak in a language that I barely recognisable to a general person who understands the English language. Now I know you’re from Texas, so you probably could be forgiven, they spend all there money at schools on High School football so jocks can feel good about themselves for a few years before they get an injury or fail, and end up pumping gas for a living.

The crowd boos, but Finlay just grins and continues.

No seriously though. I like you Steve. I said earlier, I liken myself now to what you were 8 or 9 years ago, and that was the very best in the business. That was then, this is now. I am the number one man here. This belt, and my performances of late are living proof of that fact. And if you want a fight, you’re sure as hell going to get one.

Finlay gets in Austin’s face as the crowd boos…

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Jericho looks at Cena with a scowl, but then an expression of disappointment seems to crawl across his face. He shakes his head in disbelief at Cena, before starting off again.

normal_53-2010-05-19-16-19-57.jpg

Jericho:Congratulations, Cena. No, really. Congratulations, I didn't think you had it in you. You've done the unthinkable, you've accomplished the impossible. Somehow, using your own vast absence of common sense, you have managed to carry yourself with even LESS dignity than you did, walking around here in bright costumes talking about Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. You stand here, and you think that somehow, putting words together in some sort of rhyming fashin makes you better than me? Is that what you think? Unfortunately, for you, John. That isn't the case.

normal_56-2010-05-19-16-20-03.jpg

Jericho:Cena, you talk about Miz getting lucky in your debut. In my debut John, I beat a 13 time world champion and a rising star. I then beat YOU for the Intercontinental Championship at Vengeance in a street fight. It's been an interesting road, John. If I can beat you when I prance around in ridiculous outfit, like some sort of performing monkeys for these hypocrites, then what do you think I can do now?

The crowd actually slightly pop for the memories of the great match at Vengeance, but some boo for Jericho being the one to bring it up.

normal_59-2010-05-19-16-20-09.jpg

Jericho:And speaking of hypocrites, John, I am standing across from the worst hypocrite in existence today. You were the one who promised these people, always say you'll stand up for them, talk to them about how you'll never leave or turn your back. And then John, that's just what you did. I taught you a lesson at Vengeance, you were a liar and a hypocrite even to these parasites.

The crowd throw out jeers and boos at Chris Jericho. Jericho smirks at Cena and mouths "Let me try one for you" as he raises the microphone.

Jericho:Let me tell you something, John, you have nothing, frankly losing to the Miz is all you amount to, I mean, that's something. You prance around here, talking about your works, from the look of you recently you've just been chugging down pork. You want to try and fight me, that's fine, bring all your friends too. It doesn't matter what you try...because I'm the best in the world..at what I do.

Jericho smiles cheesily at Cena as the crowd boo that horrible attempt at a rap, as Cena sniggers to himself.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Austin and Finlay are damn near nose to nose at this point. Austin lifts his microphone back up and addresses the fighting Irishman.

austin.jpg

Stone Cold: You have about 5 damn seconds to get your sorry ass out of my face before I lay into you right here and right now in the middle of this ring. Finlay, ya' come out here and run ya' little mouth off about bein' who I was 9 years ago. Well, guess what ya' dumb son of a bitch? I'm the same ass-kickin', beer-drinkin', finger-gesturin', foul-mouthed Stone Cold Steve Austin I've always been. That ain't changed one damn bit. What's changed around here is you finally had the guts to come out here and actually do somethin' instead of the sorry piece of trash that ain't amounted to shit for the past 20-plus years!

The crowd cheers loudly as Austin calls Finlay out on his own words. Finlay has backed up at this point as Austin calls for a few beers. He catches two and tosses one to Finlay.

Stone Cold: There. I'd offer one to ya' little bastard ya' got runnin' around here, but I'm pretty sure the sum bitch ain't old enough.

The crowd laughs at Austin's remark but Finlay seems to be not amused. Austin walks around the ring sipping on his beer.

stone-cold-drinking-beer-in-ring.jpg

Stone Cold: I sat my ass out here and listened to you give ya' little speech and hear about how you're like a fine wine and how you ain't been worth a damn until now and even how everybody has said the same thing to you. Well, look me in the eyes and tell me I'm just like everybody else. Look at me like a man and you tell me I can't whip your ass because, lemme tell you somethin' ya' dumb sum bitch, I can whip your ass any day of the week, twice on Sunday. I'll beat your ass in my backyard. I'll beat your ass in your backyard. Hell, I'll beat your ass in anybody here's backyard. It don't make a damn bit of difference to me because one thing rings true is that Stone Cold Steve Austin is takin' his ass to WAR to beat your ass and I can guaran-damn-tee you one thing and that is I'm gonna stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry!

Austin now gets in Finlay's face this time.

Stone Cold: And That's The Bottom Line 'Cause Stone Cold Said So!

Austin and Finlay glare at each other for some time until.....

ants

Reaction score

fit-finlay.jpg

FINLAY: Firstly, I guess I’ll be polite and say thanks for the beer. Not my type of brew, but hey any alcohol is good alcohol to me right now. I think maybe I’ll put it straight in the esky though, maybe bring the esky out on Monday night, and drink it after the match. Or maybe I’ll tip it out on your bald cranium after I knock you out to try and wake you up. You know how it works, women awake from a kiss, most blokes awake from water in the face, the only thing that will wake you up is beer dripping down your face and into your mouth. Not that it’s a bad thing, I just thought I’d point out the fact that I can realise you are different to most other blokes. Not just the fact that you can probably go through two kegs by yourself every night of the week, but the fact that you have never heeded to anyone, and followed your own rules. And each and every one of these people absolutely loves you for it.

Crowd cheers and chant Austin! Austin! Austin

Alright, alright, that wasn’t an invitation for you to start trying to steal my limelight. Get back in your chairs and keep your traps shut, the adults are talking.

Crowd boos, and Finlay grins and simply talks over them.

You’re a rule breaker Austin, and its by far the best thing about you. I respect that you do what you want, when you want and who you want to do it to. Or at least that’s what usually do. Not in this case though. You see, the moment I pinned CM Punk at Starrcade was the moment that I cemented myself as the best in this business. Some still doubted me after beating the Rock for the title in the first place. Some doubted me even further when Christian got a fluke win over me the very next night. But beating Punk in my first ever title defence with no outside help not only proved to each and everyone in the back that I was the best, but it proved to me that I was the best. Any little bit of doubt I may have had before Starrcade about my ability was tarnished because now my confidence is at an all time high. and there is no chance that you are going to put my fire out.

Finlay sucks chants, but once again he simply ignores them and continues.

So you can use all the little catch phrases that you want. You can drink all the beer that you want. You can call me a sum bitch or whatever the hell you’ve been calling me all you want. The fact of the matter remains, that come Monday night, you’ll be wishing that you never got in the ring with me. Not now. Not ever. Because when the referee counts 1,2,3 and your shoulders are down on the mat, you are going to leave with your tale between your legs, a shadow of the man that you once were. And that’s the bottom line! Why? Because the Champ said so!

Crowd boos at Finlay’s use of Austins catch phrase, and Finlay drops his mic and goes to leave the ring, with Hornswoggle by his side

finlay-and-hornswoggle.jpg

Lewb

Reaction score
12/9 - Batista Vs Sheamus

The arena is being stage for another big show on the way to Invasion, when one of the most famous theme music in wrestling rips through the PA making the crowd boo for a second time.

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and with a smirk, stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

jph079.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and points up to the gods. After this, all the lights dim but one... the spotlight on him, and Batista clears his throat to speak.

normal_007.jpg

The Animal, Batista: There's not a lot of things on this planet that I truly care about. Myself.... my career.... my championship opportunities. But there is something else on my radar that now thinks that he can affect all three. CM Punk, you decided that since your not good enough to become champion, your trying to keep yourself in the mix of things, take on the next best. Well, I got some news for you Phil. I'm better than that Irish mess of a man we call champion and everybody around here knows it. And, if it weren't for a grubby two bit hooker in Lita, I would be proving it to you. Instead, I'm being given a totally different Irish mess altogether to destroy... in Sheamus.

I would invite you out here so we can talk over our differences Sheamus, but in all honesty it would be a waste of time, because no-one here can understand you. Not only that, but everything that you say is a waste of breath because everybody knows it's all false. You talk about being the toughest person here, and you got some championship around your waist.... what is it, Prime Time Championship? I'll be honest with you... 'Fella', I've never even heard of it... and it doesn't interest me. the only champonship that I'm interested is the one that's around Finlays waist. Not some tonka truck toy belt that you had out of the merchandise stand. You know something, I'm actually glad this isn't a title match, because having to carry that piece of crap around is an insult to anyone that actually wants to make something of their wrestling career!

The crowd boo Batista as he continues ranting about the Celtic Warrior.

The Animal, Batista: So Sheamus, when it comes to War this Monday night, you can try and pull all the tricks that your fellow Irish campatriot pulls, you can bring a big wooden stick out here, you can bring your lucky charms, you can bring midgets or leprachauns or whatever. I will destroy it all. There is nothing getting in the way of me firstly dismantling the Voice of the voiceless... quite apt as no-one gives a shit about CM Punk.... and then finally, being given what I have deserved all along, and thats a shit at the CWF Championship. Sheamus, I dare you to come prove me wrong.

Batista stares a hole into the staging as he awaits Sheamus' music to start.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Monday Night WAR September 12th, 2011: Eddie Guerrero vs. Jeff Hardy

The scene opens up on Eddie Guerrero backstage, in a dimly lit area. Only his face can be seen as he looks coldly into the camera.

0.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: This is the part where I get riled up and complain about what happened last week, right? Well for those of you who were anticipating that, shame on you holmes, your pre-conceived notions and expectancy make me sick. If it were circumstances outside of our control, perhaps my reaction would be different, but that's not the case. When I took the chair into my hands, I knew what would happen if I used it, and I didn't care. Disqualification might make it appear as a loss for us in the record books of this profession, ese', but on the grander scale on which we operate, it's a victory. The end result of that blunt trauma could be anywhere from a bruise to a concussion, and if it's the latter we have succeeded in shortening Sheamus' career, even if it's just by a slim margin. But if it isn't, well, victory is still ours vato, because a message has been sent.

And that message is that we operate outside of your rules and follow our own. We were sent into battle with Sheamus and Morrison and what happened? The pendejo opened his eyes and left the Celtic Warrior for dead. This week management wanted to avoid the possibility of the same thing happening again, so they made a singles match of me and one of WAR's fresh acquisitions, Jeff Hardy. Well ese's, I've got news for management and news for the sacrificial enigma. Whether it's R.E.M.E.D.Y. standing together as a team or divided as one, we will dominate the competition. Jeff, holmes, you picked the wrong brand to come to and the wrong night to debut. But then again, neither you or your brother have been known to shy away from what's bad for your health, have you?

Roulette wheel or not, vato, your fate is out of your hands in this situation. Whatever it stops on, personally I could care less, because the outcome will be the same. You are a carrier of the disease that's plaguing this company, and this upcoming Monday, I'm going to cure you, holmes.

The screen fades to black, Eddie staring into the camera as it does.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
9-12-11 WAR: Matt Hardy vs. CM Punk

[video=youtube;w7iFoyRzvZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7iFoyRzvZk[/video]

The crowd immediately starts boo-ing at the sound of Matt Hardy's theme music. As it hits, he emerges from the back and starts walking down the ramp.

MHV1commingout2.jpg

Tonight's Matt Fact states “Matt's Favorite Band is Pearl Jamâ€￾. Matt is all full of energy tonight as he climbs into the ring. He throws up a big V1 hand sign much to the crowd's disdain.

Matt-Hardy-2.jpg

He demands a microphone from the time keeper and starts speaking.

Matt Hardy: Ever since I stepped foot in this company, I've heard nothing but talk. I've heard nothing but this person talk about that person, that person talk about this person and it all is a moot point because the only person anybody should be talking about is the man who is dedicated to saving each and every one of you sorry excuses for people from monotony and mediocrity. He is the man who stands before you today as the bandleader, the catalyst for change. That man is none other than Matt Hardy Version 1.

The crowd is boo-ing Matt right out of the building here tonight. Matt, however, does not seem phased by it.

Matt Hardy: Now now now, calm down. No need to run yourselves into a frenzy. You see, I'm here for all of you. You people have been living lies by telling yourselves that you're happy when in all actuality you aren't at all. You feel as if you have all of this untapped potential just begging to be unleashed but you just can't initiate the necessary first step. That's where I come in. You see, my first MF'er Shannon Moore, although not here in the building tonight, is working on bettering himself. Right as we speak Shannon is hard at work on his very first project as a follower of Mattitude by baby-sitting my dog Lucas. Laugh all you want, but that shows dedication to the cause. Not only that but extreme determination. Something I possess a great deal of which means my opponent on WAR, CM Punk, doesn't stand a chance.

The crowd cheers at the sound of Punk's name. Matt looks disgusted as he continues speaking.

MHV1talking.jpg

Matt Hardy: Punk, the “Straight Edge Messiahâ€￾. Punk, or if I can call you Phil, you have a warped sense of looking at the world. You claim that just being free of drugs and alcohol that it makes you a better person when in reality being a better person is WAY beyond such trivial substances. You see, just being sober doesn't cut it. I've known plenty of sober losers in my life. You see, Mattitude is far superior to Straight Edge in every way possible. Mattitude is a way of life the transcends labels and genres. It can give a wayward wondering soul purpose. It can bring riches and fortunes to a penniless pauper. Phil, if you were a Mattitude Follower, if you would have joined me and became one of my MF'ers then maybe you would have defeated Finlay at StarrCade and you would be wearing that CWF Championship around your waist.

The crowd is just completely against Matt here tonight as he preaches to them and CM Punk.

Matt Hardy: If I may, Phil, ask you to come to this ring so we can talk man-to-man and I can convince you that Mattitude is the way of the future.

Matt looks to the ramp awaiting the arrival of CM Punk. Just then....

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WAR - Emperors Of Royalty V Air Boom

God Save Our Gracious Queen!

[video=youtube;tN9EC3Gy6Nk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk[/video]

The boos from the American crowd hit as soon as The English National Anthem hits. Wade Barrett and William Regal quickly arrive on the stage singing along to their new theme song and national anthem.

NXT_005_Photo_005.jpg

The boos become louder and drown out the singing as the new theme song gets into full swing and the duo make their way down the entrance ramp. They climb up the steel steps, led by Wade Barrett who steps into the ring first and then puts hit foot on the second rope so Regal can get in easier. Their theme song dies down and they begin.

Wade Barrett: How dare you even have the audacity to boo us. You filthy, scumbag Americans, without us you wouldn’t even be here so I suggest you just shut your mouths and let us speak. Can I just ask you all what language you speak? That’s right, you speak English. You speak our language so I suggest you sit back down and shut up! We ruled you once and I won’t have no problem in doing it again as your Emperors of Royalty.

NXT_001_Photo_071.jpg

Barrett gets major heat.

William Regal: Shut the bloody hell up when we are speaking you bleeding idiots. We are now here in CWF and I can honestly tell you right now that we will certainly make an impact. We don’t care who we face because when the smoke clears, it will be them tapping out or being pinned 1-2-3. While we don’t yet know how good Tazz’s booking is, I’d advise him to come here and make a very wise decision. I will strongly suggest that he put us in a tag team title match at Invasion because if we don’t get what we want, injuries are going to start stacking up around here and that is not a threat, that is a promise.

The crowd boo Regal loudly.

Wade Barrett: Shut the hell up and show us some respect. I’ve been watching CWF for a few weeks now and Bill here has been watching a lot longer and we are sick to death of it. We see superstars come down here and run their mouth to the world about what they’re going to do, well the difference with us is that we’ll back it up in the ring. So all of you people here, everyone that is booing us tonight, you better shut your overlarge mouths and get on with it because we are going to be here for a very long time and soon enough, we will be on top of the tag team roster as your champions!

The crowd cut Barrett off again.

William Regal: You should be bowing down to your superiors not booing them. You would never find this disrespect in England. The fans there actually care that we are putting our bodies on the line just so you come here to watch. I can assure you right now that we will be Tag Team champions sooner rather than later and there is nothing anybody can do about that fact. I mean, what do they call themselves, Beer Money? I’ll tell you right now there is no way some fucked up alcoholics are going to beat us. Not in a million years. As soon as we get our shot, the championships will be coming straight back to where they belong. In English hands away from you dirty Americans. So we will let Beer Money enjoy their last few weeks with the championships because very soon they will be in our possession.

The crowd cut off Regal but Barrett continues

Wade Barrett: So this week we get booked against Air Boom in our debut. Is Tazz attempting to insult us, placing us in a match with these scrawny idiots? Well, nice try Tazz, we’ll see how you feel when two of your talents are placed on the shelf because to be quite frank, we are simply too good for these jobbers. So when we beat them as easily as we will, we will be demanding better competition. These are no match for us. It really is quite insulting, I’ve heard whispers saying ‘This should be a good match.’ If you class a good match as one team completely dominating then you’re in for a treat because that is exactly what we are going to do. Air Boom don’t even stand a chance. Why management made the stupid decision of placing them in a match with us, I have absolutely no idea but it will cost them. You see, we are here now and we are going to make a statement in our debut match. If that means taking out a couple of idiots then so be it, they will be taken out and beaten.

The crowd boo loudly and Regal finishes off...

William Regal: Now listen up, if any of you vile creatures think we care what any of you think then you are all sadly mistaken, we don’t give a damn what you think. We will beat Air Boom on WAR, that’s a known fact, they would need a miracle to beat somebody as talented as Wade and I. But of course there would be no point in us saying this if we weren’t 100% sure that we could back it up. One of them is an American to start with. That means we are better than him automatically. We will beat any Americans that step in our way because their style of wrestling we have already told you about. They roll around on the floor like a bloody gay gangbang. The others Jamaican, the only good thing to come out of Jamaica is Bob Marley and although you try to look like him with your dreadlocks and that, you are definitely not him. So why don’t you two get yourself down here shall we.

Regal and Barrett look towards the ramp looking whether their opponents take up the offer

OOC: Can't find no Regal pics, Good Luck

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;Wgz4t5XaZpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgz4t5XaZpc&feature=related[/video]

A remix of Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston's music is played as 'Air Boom' are seen on the stage, they jump up into the air before performing a few thunder-claps as they rush down the ring. Both men slide into the ring as Barrett and Regal step out of the ring as they look at 'Air Boom'. Bourne grabs a mic.

Bourne11.jpg

Evan Bourne;

Listen to the electricity in the air! Oh wait... We seem to have a little teeny problem over here. Emperors of Royalty are giving us all a boring history lesson, now... I'm not much of a back-chatter at all. I've got respect for a lot of people, dis-respect my way becomes something I ignore. One thing however, every tag team continues to say they'll make impact in CWF, you must understand that you cannot win every match. You'll succumb to losses and victories here and there, that's the joy of it. We're here to 'Entertain' and perform at our very best, if we lose, we go back and work on why we lost and fix that for the next time we're out here. This is why these people here respect us because we don't whinge and disrespect other countries. But the million of times I've heard you repeat yourself, telling these people to stop booing you... I'll fix that for you right now, give me all the cheers you can give us!

The crowd bursts into cheers, Barrett and Regal holding their ears as the sound becomes deafening. Bourne laughs as Kofi is handed the mic.

Kofi Kingston;

You do realize we've got a few children in the building and they had to hear your slander and abusive language. For those parents in the building, I apologize for these two rotten eggs. Evan may not back-chat, but I'm more than happy to show ya guys where it's at. Everythin' that comes out of ya mouth is English this, English that, so why don't ya have a cup o' tea and have a little tea party while you're at it. Ya see, I ain't American, I'm a Ghanian. I'm the 'Controlled Frenzy' and trust me boys, ya don't wanna get me to my other side 'cos if you want a vicious contest I'm more than happy to give the people what they want. We might lack in size but we've got the agility that will electrify the entire buildin' ya see, while you two are what we call brawlers, you'll always see the fact that we.. as a tag team. We don't disappoint ever, ya think we don't stand a chance? Oh man, now ya really askin' for it... I'm gonna show you exactly why we're in for a chance.

Kofi takes a deep breath as Evan tells him to hand over the mic, Kofi does so, the crowd still cheering.

Evan Bourne;

So we're going to see who's better when it comes to talent. I can deal with that guys, but if we do beat you... I don't expect you to cry and have a little tea party to make yourself feel better. But there's one thing... I'm going airborne tonight.

Kofi Kingston;

Either that or you will feel the AIR BOOM!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
War 9/12: Edge vs John Morrison

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
I come alone this week, as I am starting to hear a few whispers around the presence of Lita. Some people felt that my win over CM Punk was tainted because I caught him off guard. Well I apologize for that, I didn't mean for that to happen. But it's just when I see an opening you know I will take it. You can boo me for that but it's something that forever I won't change. So for now, Lita will be with me just backstage but only will be used when I take on Finlay. Like I told you all, I am a CM Punk fan and I did feel pretty bad but it is what it is. You move on from it and go to next week. That's what I plan on doing despite the constant threats from Finlay. I saw him partying last week and celebrating, which is understandable. He should enjoy it because it's the last fun thing he's ever going to experience in this company!! Because the fun is over when I take his championship and the Era Of Rated R begins again!

The crowd pops for that as they sick of the Finlay title reign.

Edge: But let's take it a week at a time, I know i it's cheesy but soon enough I will be champion. This week I take on John Morrison, who seems to be adored by all of you. I know John pretty well and he does entertain me, but something really pisses me off about him. As I backtrack to 2001 when I was wrestling I look at myself then I look at Morrison. When I look at Morrison, I see basically a complete rip off of me. The whole coat thing even though his looks so bad with the fur. Then again, he isn't cool enough to wear a trench coat. Then he puts on his shades then tries to do all the exciting moves. The only thing John has on me is he's more athletic than me than I was his age. That still doesn't change the fact that I'm still better than him. John is a heck of an athlete that does things that make me say Wow, but the fact he can't be original is pretty lame.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction since Morrison is a fan favorite. Edge continues to go on with a determined look in his eyes.

Edge: It's not old your wardrobe John, it's also your actual ring name. In case you don't know this but Morrison goes out to his good ol buddy Jim Morrison. I love my Jim Morrison but give me a break John. I know I don't use my actual name, but at least mine has meaning. In case you need a recap it shows that their is no edge with me in what I do. I will do what I want however I want to be successful. It's no costs and I don't care what the damages are. I have suffered fatal injury after fatal injury but here today I stand before you the number one contender. So you can come out here John and try to make your little jokes, but in the end it won't happen so well for you. I have nothing personal against you, it's obvious your a well liked guy. It's just I don't like people that try to be a rip off version of me so that's my issue. Also actually try to be entertaining when you talk if you want to be just like while your at. Let's see what you got Johnny boy...

Edge waits patiently for John Morrison as he ponders for his arrival.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
Why Believe Them? I Belive Them!

[video=youtube;KYgzxDEudJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgzxDEudJA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Theme of Celtic Warrior and also called Irish Curse Sheamus, but also new Primetime Champion hits the PA System of the arena. Sheamus comes out of backstage area with championship belt on his shoulder and goes straight to the ring. On the ramp, while he's walking, he's hitting his chest as a sign of his great power. He stops in front of the ring and look at both sides of the arena. The crowd cheers loudly, but Sheamus gives attendance just a sarcastic smile and continues his way to the ring over the steel steps to the apron, where he stands for a while and looks at the crowd again. Then over the second rope he enters the ring and starts to hit his chest again. The crowd cheers even more loud and Sheamus asks for microphone, so he can start to speak ....

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_4th_Jan_2010_HDTV_XviD-FreaK_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_003637760.jpg

Stop it right the'e fella. That's exactly why Oi had ta come he'e. Because ya see Batista, yer really wrong. Yer wrong in many things, but I'll sta't with tha fact, that ye don't dese've a shot at CWF Heavyweight Titel o' whateve' ya we'e talkin' 'bout. Ye see, Oi am tha only one he'e, who can ask fer his shots. The next t'ing is, that Oi am a champion. Just a Primetime Champion and I would like ta info'm ya, that yer nothin'. And ya don't need ta invite me, because I always come wheneve' I want. And it doesn't matte' what yer problem is, Oi am doin' things I conside' good fo' me. And ya bette' have not'in' against me country Batista, because if ya'll say somthin' bad about tha place whe'e I was bo'n, yer arse will meet my foot. Ye think yer tattoos a'e gonna scare me? Well, when this match is ove' I'll leave ya black and blue and nobody will see, what ya have tattooed ...

Crowd cheers heavily for Sheamus and Sheamus continues ...

Oi don't need leprachauns ta beat such a je'k like ya 'Tista. And Oi have absolutely no idea, why a' ya mentionin' guy like CM Punk. He has nothin' ta do with this, but if yer too afraid of me, ye can bring 'im he'e too and Oi will beat ya both. But this is just between me and ya and if ye don't want to get involved, ye can walk away unha'med. We a' not too different, we a' both strong, but Oi've got somethin' that ye don't. Oi've got brain, which makes me statistically tha bette' one in this very ring. Tha thing around Finlay's waist is somethin' ya will neve' reach. And when I will finally hold that titel and have it on my shoulde', it will be unreachable. And ye talkin' 'bout destroyin' me, Sheamus, Tha Celtic Warrio', that's somethin' that can neve' happen. I know Batista, that ye have beaten so many supe'stars, but I won't be anothe' one. Because you'll be the one, who's gonna get his arse kicked. Ye can say whateve' ya want fella, but don't forget, that right now, yer standin' against greatest enemy you'll eve' meet. This match isn't 'bout ya fella, it's about me ... Sheamus!

Sheamus drops the mic and leaves the ring ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Sorry bro! But I can't get another post up, I'm glad that I had enough time to write this one. Hope we can have a rematch some day, because I believe it would be great session. May the best man win bro. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.