CWF - Past War Trashtalking #18 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome miz

Reaction score
California Love...

[video=youtube;vHmoxeg0u74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHmoxeg0u74[/video]

john-morrison-31.jpg

brand new theme of The Shaman of Sexy hits the PA system of the arena and on the stage appears John Morrison. Fans get into two brands – one part of audience is booing on Morrison and second brand still cheering him. Morrison doesn't even do his typical slow motion taunt and just with microphone in his hand begin to talk...

images-2_display_image.jpg

John Morrison: Well, well, well..... That was fine speech Edge... But you are complaining, that I'm not original? You're complaining there, that I'm wearing coat just like you? Well Edge you should know something.... Reason why I'm wearing coat is simple... It's because Guru of Greatness is sexy in it. And as well, my coat is cool. Yours is not even good for cleaning toilet. I mean you are acting like you was first guy that was wearing coat.... But let's look to history. There was guys like Ric Flair.... There was Undertaker... There was William Regal.... All these guys are way, way longer in this business and they was wearing coats... So don't act like you something revolutionary... Only thing you are revolutionary at, is that you can hang out with a girl, that felt how true Shaman of Sexy act in bed... That's right Edge.... Reason why Lita is not here, is because she doesn't want to tell you the truth. The reason why she's not here, is because you're not her only guy... And from what she said... Monday Night Delight, is way better than Rated R Super........... Well...... from what I've heard, you should change your name on The Rated R Super... fast.....

Morrison gets mixed reaction again and then continue...

John Morrison: Wait Edge.... don't worry, you're not the only guy that is hanging with already used meat.... Just look at The Miz.... Look at Maryse.... That guy thinks I'm his friend... But he doesn't know, that the Guru of Greatness, giving little bit of his greatness to his girlfriend.... So you're cool Edge... Edge? Wait a minute here.... I mean, style that I'm wearing was not the only thing you was complaining about right? You was complaining about my name too?... Well that's funny for me, because Edge you think is cool name?.... Now I have to use lovely word of my former tag team partner... Really? Really? I mean Edge, what exactly is intelligent on it? Oh I know... It's the thing, that you are on edge, between fame and nothing... There are two options now.... You gonna beat Finlay and become our World heavyweight champion.... Or the option, that I'm voting for... At Invasion, you gonna lose. You gonna lose your title match, you gonna lose your girlfriend, you gonna lose your long hair, in your opinion cool coat, your cute haircut... Simply said, you gonna lose everything.... Even your career.... And tonight, when I gonna show you some sexy moves and you gonna have opportunity to learn from best around here, you gonna have bigger chance, to survive in this business.... Well, if you gonna get out of our match alive....

Morrison get into the ring and get off his coat and then take the Primetime title and put it into his hand and then step into the ring and finish his talk....

john-morrison.jpg

John Morrison: Edge... Tonight... Even as much as I hate to say it... You gonna end just like your former tag team partner... You gonna fall to the obscurity... Every single thing that gonna reminds name Edge, gonna be destroyed... The era of true athletes, hot and athletic guys begins.... And tonight, sadly for you.... You gonna be first that gonna feel the pain.... THE STAR....SHIP.... whoa, whoa, whoa.... I forgot to tell you something.... Tonight, not only that it's place and time, when new era begins... This is as well place and time, when the old and boring era ends.... This is the night, when Monday Night Delight gonna prove, why he's called Primetime Champion... So now... At the end of this.... I have to tell you Edge, that you should came here with your cute Lita, because at least, you would end this business as guy, that knows the whole truth... Now, you got to stand the thing, that you gonna get your ass kicked by guy, that fucks your girlfriend...... now it's right time.... YOU GONNA FEEL....THE STAR... SHIP.... PAAAAIIIIIIN!

Morrison drops the microphone and leaves to backstage...

Status
Not open for further replies.