CWF - Past War Trashtalking #1 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Batista.jpg
vs.
CM_Punk.jpg

This thread is for Killz (Batista) and Prodigy (CM Punk) to TT for their upcoming match on WAR.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Killz

Reaction score
MNW 28/2 - Jack Swagger vs John Cena

Jack_Swagger-1.jpg
vs.
John_Cena.jpg

This thread is for Jay (Swagger) and the man I call Drezzz (Cena) to TT for their upcoming singles match on WAR. Give em hell guys, I know what you mofo's can do.​

Killz

Reaction score
MNW 28/2 - The Rock vs Chris Jericho

The_Rock30.jpg
vs.
Chris_Jericho.jpg

This thread is for EoR (The Rock) and our esteemed admin Dod (Jericho) to TT for their upcoming match on WAR. I expect huge things from you titanssss.​

Killz

Reaction score
MNW 28/2 - Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton

AlbertoDelRio7.jpg
vs.
Randy_Orton19.jpg

This thread is for Andrew (Del Rio) to TT against Rumorz (Randy Orton) for their match on the upcoming edition of WAR! Let's see you guys bring it this week, go go go.​

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The fans begin to wait eagerly as the first ever CWF show is about to get under way, the fans are expecting something big as the titantron lights up with a helicopter flying over the top of a busy metropolis, after a few moments... The screen cuts to black before...

If ya... If ya... If ya smell, what the Tong-la-la-la-gue of the ROCK, is cooking...

[video=youtube;nyyDVa7N-nY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyyDVa7N-nY&feature=related[/video]

The fans suddenly erupt out of their seats as the first ever appearance in a CWF show happens and it's none other than the Rock! The fans go wild as the Rock stands at the top of the titantron, soaking the reaction.

rock.png

The Rock begins to make his way down to the ring, wearing his out wrestling attire, he looks at the fans, smirking at them, some fans begin to boo the Rock as he climbs into the ring the ring before climbing to the top turnbuckle, to take in the reaction from the fans in attendence. Before climbing back down and takes a microphone and begins to speak.

Dwayne_Johnson_Feb15newsnea.jpg

Dwayne Johnson,
The Rock
:

Finally... Finally the Rock has came back to...
*The fans go to say Madison Square Garden but Rock inserts himself* Wrestling, and the Rock knows all his fans wanted to see him in more blockbuster movies but the Rock had to come back to wresting; just like Hollywood, wrestling needs the Rock to be great, not the other way around. Without the Rock, there would be no Stone Cold Steve Austin, without the Rock, there certainly be no John Cena but most importantly, without the Rock, there would be No Chris Jericho. That's right, the Rock has had to come back to whoop that Canadian Candy Ass one more time!

The Rock pauses for a moment and chuckles to himself as the fans cheer for the Rock, Rock seems slightly disinterested in them as he goes on.

Now the Rock doesn't get Chris Jericho, first he thinks the King of the World, well that went down just like Momma Jack Jericho on her first date in the Motel Room! Yeah that's right, Chris Jericho's momma wanted a piece of the Rock, then he was some baby bitch that had a stupid little Goatee. Now when the Rock first saw that his 50inch Plasma TV screen, and the Rock straight away thought of Uncle Jimmy Jericho, the man whose know around the world as a goat man, well Chris, clearly you got your fashion advice from Jimmy Jericho and well the Rock thought that was bad! Then we find out that Chris Jericho decided to drop to his knees and take a piece of Stephanie's McMahon's pie after some years of sexual frustration to become a corporate BITCH!

The fans go wild as The Rock chuckles to himself, clearly burns Chris Jericho, Rock continues his little assault on Chris Jericho.

Now Chris Jericho will come 'ere and will read his script saying "All you people are parasites, I'm the best in the World at what I do" Well The Rock has this to say, Chris Jericho, the Rock doesn't give a monkey's ass if you think your the best in the world at "what you do" for all the Rock knows that could be giving a Rim Job to the biggest Ass in Sports-Entertainment to date, Jim Ross! Hey Jim Ross, no offense buddy but the Rock is on a roll here, so you better know your role and learn to shut your mouth abit more when you go to that steak house up the block from here!

The fans actually boo the Rock for slating the beloved Jim Ross, JR chuckles and tries to take in good humor as a fan in the crowd yells at the Rock "I get better pie than you!" the Rock turns on the spot and points at the fan, a fat chubby 40 year old mark called Andrew.

The-Rock-Wrestlemania-2.jpg

Hey Fatty, you get better pie than the Rock? Well the Rock says this about your type of pie, if it weights close to 500 pounds and is called Paul White, then you aren't getting better pie than the Rock, all you're getting is the biggest pussy in the backstage... Well apart from Stephanie McMahon, the Rock has heard stories that girl could fit both "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan and Macho Man in there at the same time when she was only fifteen! So when Chris Jericho comes out here bragging about doing what he does best, the Rock shall remind him that he isn't the first nor will be he the last to do bang those giant balloons of Stephanie McMahon! I mean her father does it every night... Now the Rock is getting thirsty, so I'm going to myself a drink and I will wait for Chris Jericho to get out here, because not only will Chris Jericho go one... on one! with the great one, one more time! But Chris Jericho, the result is going to be the same, you're corperate candy-ass will whooped all across the wrestling world!

The Rock turns to the titantron, as the fans give the Rock a massive mixed reaction, as they wait for Chris Jericho.

-----------------------------------
OOC: Oh Jeez... I got the toughest debut ever and it's against Dod... Oh man, this is gonna be fun, let's tango Dod!​

Last edited:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
[video=youtube;lz9VzshE0_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz9VzshE0_4&feature=related[/video]

The music of Chris Jericho blasts out through the titantron and Jericho appears on stage, dressed in a suit and with a microphone in hand. He slowly strides down to the ring whilst staring at Rock.

14.png

Jericho approaches the ring and clambers up onto the apron. He doesn't enter the ring, rather stands on the apron and watches Rock from his spot. He begins to speak.

10-1-1.png

Jericho: Dwayne, at which point during that petulant rant was I supposed to take you seriously? I listened to what you said. I listened to your puerile, putrid jokes, I've seen your sycophant pandering to these people, and quite frankly, I've had enough. I've had enough of your disgusting speeches and lurid delusions of grandeur. I've had enough of your inflated ego and sense of self importance. I've had enough of it all. You disgust me, Dwayne. You make me physically sick. You remind me of everything that is wrong with wrestling, and you want to know why?

Jericho pauses, as if he wants his words to really sink in.

Jericho: It's because you fuel this moronic culture of supporting wrestlers who are percieved as being the "good guy". People like you are the reason these leaches flock in their masses to arenas and pay money to voice their pathetic and grossly misinformed opinions to the world. It's people like you, Dwayne, who give these sickos the air time to chant names and sing songs live on national television. It shouldn't be allowed...

Jericho is interrupted by a mix of boos and "Rocky" chants from the audience, he stares out into the arena with a look of disdain, before he turns his attention back to Rock and continues.

Jericho: You're responsible for this, Dwayne. Megalomaniacs like you allow your own delusions to tarnish the beliefs of the gullible, and that is exactly what we're seeing here. I see you for what you are, Dwayne. You hide behind that mask and call yourself "The Rock", living in the fear that somebody may someday see you for what you really are; a bigot who fails to grasp what is real and what isn't. You cannot comprehend people who exceed your level of intelligence, and instead, you mock them with your gay jokes and try to laugh it off. Well, Dwayne, you're not fooling me.

Jericho finally steps through the ropes and stands inside the ring, he slowly paces towards Rock whilst staring directly at him.

Jericho: I don't need to hide from you, I don't need to cower away and allow you the luxury of speech like the stooges that you've talked down to in the past. I am your superior. I am the best in the world at what I do and you know it. Moreover, I'm not going to stop saying that just because you don't like it. In fact, Dwayne, you should be honoured to be sharing the same ring as me. Somehow though, I get the feeling that you'd never admit that. Instead, you'll continue pandering to these creatures by referring to them as the "people". As your "Rock fans". You make me si-..

Jericho is suddenly interrupted as...

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
-Ck... Is that the best Chris Jericho can come up these days? You think that is going to work Chris?

The Rock stands there asking Jericho the question, Jericho goes for a response... But everyone knows the response.

the-rock-returns-to-wwe.jpg

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK CHRIS! You see The Rock listens to your little speeches, each and every week and the Rock hears the people and people think your the "best in the world" well whoop-tee-dooo! The Rock has a newflash for you Chris Jericho, the only thing that makes you sick is the fact the Rock is watched around the world, by the millions... *The fans yell out "and the millions"* Millions of the Rock's fans, you Chris Jericho can have your poxy little game show on NBC or whatever the hell that is... You can play your little concerts but there is ONE thing you'll never be able to do Chris and that is to be watched by the millions at the movies, because Chris Jericho, you ain't good enough to be in the very same arena as the Rock!

Chris Jericho keeps his calm expression as the Rock chuckles and continues.

Yet the Rock isn't good enough to be a wrestler, I'm everything that's wrong with wrestling Chris? Well the Rock thinks this, since you been busy kissing corporate ass, you lost the ONE thing that made you a wrestler, your passion; yes Chris, you lost the Rock just said you lost your passion and the Rock has to say this, without your little passionate, you ain't nothing more than a little whiny bitch. You see these fans chant the Rock's name because the Rock gives a better come back than anyone can get back off your mothers chin! That's right Chris, I just brought in Elene Jericho, the woman whose always on her back, hell that's why you come from multiple places because your mother doesn't even know where you came from but the Rock knows exactly where you came from! Do you want to know where that is Chris?

Chris Jericho mouths at the Rock "You disgust me" as Rock smirks...

You know what Chris, The Rock disgusts you? Well the Rock doesn't care if he disgust you, quite frankly the Rock is glad I disgust you because the Rock came out here hoping to trade words with you like the Rock used but clearly all that brown nosing you been doing has left an awful taste in your mouth. The Rock was expecting Chris Jericho to come out here and give it all he's got but instead I get you in a suit; well, Chris Jericho if you want to play Hard Ball with the Rock, just bring it, you suited and booted Son-a-Bitch!

The Rock gets into the face of Chris Jericho and does his signature just bring it taunt as the fans go wild, Chris Jericho makes his response.

----------------------
OOC: Damn, I failed lol... Trying to make Dod turn face didn't work :(...​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Joey Ryan Brings Sleazy To The CWF!.

The crowd is silent inside a sold out CWF Monday Night War arena, they wait in anticipation of the biggest most monumental new wrestling federation's next big happening when suddenly!.

WHO WANT'S A MOUSTACHE RIDE?!

[video=youtube;DfTNAJbbpqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTNAJbbpqg[/video]

The theme to hit 80's show, Magnum P.I. hits the PA system and out struts CWF's newest acquisition. He struts down the ramp like no other, stopping at the foot of the ramp to rip open his shirt and rub down his chest like only he can, he takes his shades off and walks over to a disabled kid in the audience, he goes to hand them over before putting them back on his head and sliding into the ring. Joey stands tall in the ring and raises both of his fists into the air, he then grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

JoeyRyan.png

Joey Ryan: The following message has been rated S... for sleazy...

The crowd give a minor pop followed by boos.

For my name, if you like many others live under a rock and don't happen to know it, is Joey Ryan. Some people like to call me Magnum, others 'The Sleaziest Man in Professional Wrestling' but I'll settle for 'The Greatest and Best Looking Professional Wrestler of The Millenium'. You see I've came to this company off the back of a huge independant rise to the top, I've wrestled in Japan, Germany, England, Ireland, Mexico, Canada and The US of A, and if you can count them, although looking at some of you, that'd be a difficult task so I'll save you the humiliation and count 'em myself, it all adds up to seven different countries!. I bet some of you couldn't even spell the word 'country' let alone wrestle in one.

The crowd boo Joey Ryan loudly for his nasty demenour.

But I have, and I've won titles, and I've accumulated those titles over the years and now finally I get the chance I deserved so much, I get the chance to go to the biggest wrestling promotion in the world and strut my sleazy stuff there, and trust me, I plan on strutting that said, sleazy stuff. Now what that is, I'll leave to your imagination, I'll leave that to your dirty mind to decipher but that's not all I came here for. No, I also came here to win the biggest prize in professional wrestling, the CWF World Heavyweight Championship... because ever since I was a young boy in humble surroundings in Hollywood, California... I always dreamed of that magnificent moment.... that glorious moment... that GLORIFICENT MOMENT WHEN I FINALLY WIN THE WORLD TITLE!... and oh how that dream stays with me to this very day and now I have the chance... and believe me ladies and gentlemen now I'm in CWF I will not stop until I do become the sleaziest world champion OF ALL TIME!.

The crowd boo heavily as Joey Ryan dreams.

Because Joey Ryan's time has arrived, Joey Ryan has hit the big times and it's lights, camera, and action on the rise of Joey Ryan, and Joey Ryan is that speeding bullet that can't be stopped, he's gonna keep goin', and goin', and goin' until one fine day when the dust is cleared, Joey Ryan sits atop his throne, surrounded by beatiful women and most importantly a mirror to remind myself how good looking I really am...

The crowd interupt Joey with boos and laughter.

And I'll be sitting admiring my good looks, with gold around my waist, World Heavyweight Championship gold... remember the name folks, it's Joey Ryan... and I'm bringing sleazy back!.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
UH!
[video=youtube;yTkmIJ4yWOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTkmIJ4yWOM[/video]

"Testify" by Rage Against The Machine comes over the PA system, which sends the crowd into a booing frenzy. The set lights up with the colors of the American flag and numerous firework displays as Jack Swagger runs out from behind the curtain. Swagger beats his chest and yells out towards the crowd, obviously very hyped to be here on Monday Night WAR. Swagger points to his face and smiles, causing the crowd to boo even more. Once Swagger decides he's aggravated the crowd enough, he outstretches his arms and begins to walk down the ramp.

2z539c0.png

Swagger taunts a few fans on his way to the ring, knowing they're envious of the Swagger lifestyle. Once Swagger reaches the ringside mat, he stops. He points to the ground and mouths the words "On Your Knees!", then drops to the floor and starts doing a series of push-ups with a smile on his face. Red white and blue pyrotechnics shoot off from the set, and despite the glorious display, the crowd continues to boo. Swagger springs to his feet as the pyro stops. He walks up the steel steps and onto the apron, then enters the ring through the ring ropes. Swagger grabs a microphone from a stagehand and ringside and begins to speak.

Jack-Swagger-1-291x380.jpg

Jack Swagger:
Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the All American American American... Jack... Swagger. This is the first of many times you will see me come out here and address the entire world. Soon you will be calling me more than just a CWF Superstar... because before long, I will be standing here in front of you all... as the World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd boos, hating the All American American, Jack Swagger. Swagger ignored them, standing his ground and continuing to speak to the crowd around him.

Jack Swagger:Whether you like me or not, you will respect me! I have done things that can only be defined as great in my lifetime, while all of you haven't done a damn thing. This is my time to speak, and you all need to sit down and pay me the absolute respect that I deserve. I demand silence!

This forces the crowd to boo even harder, and Jack Swagger puts his hands on his hips, looking around him in a frustrated frenzy. Swagger decides that he's going to wait, but they start chanting 'Swagger sucks', which makes him even madder.

Jack Swagger: I most certainly do not suck! I am the greatest amateur wrestler to ever step foot in this ring, and I'll be damned if I let this amount of disrespect ruin my first night here! I have been blessed with God given talent to be the best of the ebst, at whatever I do! I am a physical specimen that is worldly renown and jealous of!

The crowd starts laughing and booing, not wanting to give Swagger the time of day or the respect he feels he deserves. This makes Swagger even angrier, and he starts to move around as he speaks.

Jack Swagger: I don't need to be here in front of you all right now. I could be in the Gym, training for my match this week on Monday Night War... but instead I choose to address you people as the All American American American hero that I know I am. If you want someone to boo to make up for your pathetic lives, than you need to boo John Cena!

The crowd starts chanting 'Cena! Cena! Cena!' Which angers Swagger more than before.

Jack Swagger:
You want John Cena? You want Cena? Fine, let's see if John Cena is man enough to come out here and face me like a man!

And with that being said, the entrance music of the one and only begins to play and the crowd goes into an uproar.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;jDsb4ypKLRY&feature=related]jDsb4ypKLRY&feature=related[/video]

The crowd's uproar was intensified by their surprise as "Basic Thugonomics" begins playing over the PA system instead of "My Time Is Now". Though they cheered, they were a little bit skeptical until Cena himself stepped out onto the stage in a green and white jersey, hat turned backwards. Cena had a microphone in hand as he ran down the ramp and entered the ring. Upon entering, he turned the microphone towards himself and began to hype up the crowd.

tumblr_le8p90JcGa1qc2fcw.jpg

John Cena:CWF make some noise!

The crowd cheered loudly as Cena smiles, his attempt to rile them up successful.

John Cena:It's a new day and a new playing field, which means a lot of new opportunities for yours truly. And for just such an occasion, I figured I'd polish the chain up real nice, dust the cap and jersey off, and give ya'll somethin' you ain't seen in awhile. And it seems like my plan was successful, the energy's real good in here tonight so, we're gonna kick it off like this.

Cena clears his throat, beginning to move about the ring and traditional fashion and motion about as he starts to rap.

John Cena: I wanted to debut with a bang, all they gave me's Jack Swagger.
You seem self-confident, Jack, but ta' me, you're a bad actor.
It's not that your afraid that you can't back up your hype.
You're worried these fans will find out how your teeth got so white.

The fans react with an "Oooooh!" as Cena continues.

John Cena: Yo. Your so-called swagger's not gon' matter once it gets time ta' rock.
Brock Lesnar was the "Next Big Thing", you're the next big thing ta' flop.
When I get you in this ring, I'll beat you so bad, it won't be legal.
Maybe you should switch places with your mascot, there'd be more challenge from the Eagle.
I'll be a veteran Monday night when the War is through.
After that, tell Catalina that my bed's got room for two. Word Life.

Cena threw up his hands and posed to the crowd. Unamused, Swagger responded.

Rev

Reaction score
[PROMO] If you want something...take it!

In the back, a wrestler straps his boots on and puts his last portion of facepaint on. The commentators ramble on trying to predict what's about to happen but their guesses do not come close to reality. Music hits the sound system; whilst Hardy hits the entrance ramp as "Another" plays throughout the arena, Jeff Hardy himself emerges from the back with his traditional armbands and t-shirt. All of the reminders that there used to be a good side to him are there, but in his left hand is a cigarette lighter.

[video=youtube;EOoeUVf93ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOoeUVf93ho[/video]

The fans extend their hands to recieve high fives but he aggravates them further by avoiding every single one of them. Ascending the steel steps, the "Immortal" takes a moment to see if he is getting the desired reaction. He shakes his head in dissaproval and puts in an effort to jump up onto the turnbuckle and dig out his signature towel. He raises it above his head and dangles it above the fans who hold their hands out but they get nothing from as he drops it to the ground sending them into an outrage. He smiles, before speaking...surrounded by smoke.

2r2b4hu.png

The "Immortal" Jeff Hardy:
Now a couple of years ago your behavior might of been acceptable but as I look down at the world from twenty five thousand feet above...it becomes more and more apparent to me, that I was always in control of my own destiny. I was always the one calling the shots, and always the one that made the choice to follow by your example. But that didn't bring me championships. Didn't bring me money.

Cut off by the boo's of fans, Jeff is left to listen to the hate being thrown at him.

However...was I always to blame for my losses? Was I always to blame for the moves I did? Not ONE bit. You fans are nothing more than an illusion trying to steer me off of the path of greatness...but you can not remove me from this path, and that is because it is my destiny. Why explain myself now?

Seeming unconcerned, Jeff drops the microphone and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a cigarette and with the other hand, lights it. The crowd chant everything they can think of and one fan decides to throw a plastic bottle into the ring, skimming Hardy's head. After a few moments, Hardy stubs it out and continues.

You wanna know why I did that huh? It's simple, I am under a lot of stress right now. The reason I came here, is to get all of this stress out of my system. To give back all of the anger that you people have given me through all these years...this anger...I blame you. I blame the crowd, I blame the people, I blame the cheers for my pain!

Jeff seems angry, but keeps his voice under control.

I did those things to be respected, not every guy puts his body on the line...but I did, and what have I to show for it? So until I have some accomplishment to my name; each and every wrestler in the building will feel my wrath. They will feel what I have been through, as I go through every single one of them...I'm tired of asking and I'm tired of banging on every other manager's door trying to convince them to hand me a title shot. Well it ends here, and it ends now.

Inhaling, the "Immortal" leaves the audience with a few more words.

So from now on, if I want something I'm gonna take it. And there's not a damn thing anyone can do...play my music.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
The crowd cheer Rocky loudly, before Jericho pipes up.

Jericho: Shut your mouth, you ridiculous excuse for a human being. I don't quite know how to respond to that pathetic tirade of incoherent dross. Not because it's particuarly smart or cutting-edge, merely because it was littered with fake claims and petulant jokes, spoken in the tongue of a true sycophant such as yourself. Dwayne, you can stand here all day and tell me about how you're the "People's Champ", but that won't make it real. You're not a champion, and the hyprocrites that sit in this audience can barely be described as "people". Yet, you call yourself the "People's Champion". Please, Dwayne, save me.

12.png

Jericho: There's a difference between me and you. It's abundantly clear that there's a gulf in class between the two of us and you're the one who is lacking. You come out here with your wretched innuendos and awful excuses for humour, and you actually pander to these people in an effort to make them laugh. Do I do that? No. I woudln't lower myself to that level. It's things like that, and other things such as the suit I wear, which highlight the difference between the two of us. You don't even know whether you're Dwayne or "The Rock", you speak of yourself in first person and then in third; sober your mind, Dwayne. See yourself for what you really are. Open your eyes.

The crowd boo Jericho, who continues disparaged.

Jericho: Realize that what you strive for in this business simply isn't worth the squeeze. The attention you so desperately seek is worthless. The acclaim of these hypocrites is the last thing I want or need. I don't come out here and step inside the ring to win their approval; I do it to showcase my vast superiority over the rest of the world. I'd recommend you do the same, but you're not on my level, Dwayne. In fact, you're far from it, and always will be.

Jericho lowers his mic with a smirk, and awaits a response.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;CU4DZSG4BNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU4DZSG4BNw[/video]

Latin music is heard as the crowd boo's heavily for Alberto Del Rio who comes out in his 1968 Aston Martin car. He pulls up to the side of the entrance ramp as he steps out of his car as he mutters a few words to the crowd that is unheard. Del Rio then steps up onto the entrance ramp where pyro's sparkle down as Del Rio poses to the crowd with a cocky smile.

Del Rio then walks down to the entrance ramp where he looks to hop up on the apron but turns to the steel steps where he looks back at the crowd before stepping into the ring with a microphone in his hand.

alberto-del-rio-07.jpg

Alberto Del Rio;

My name... My name is Alberto Del Rrrrrrrrrio! But you... you already know that!

The crowd instantly boo's for Del Rio showing their hatred.

Alberto Del Rio;

Ay, Ay, Ay. You all shut your mouth and listen to me. I do not care if you cheer or boo me, no. The only thing that I care about is becoming the CWF Champion, it is my 'destiny' to become champion here. While you people continue to boo me, I smile and allow your hatred to pour out because you... you people... you waste your breath! You're all like the worm in the bottom of my tequila. Ya, Ya, Ya, you see... I am very wealthy, handsome and honest. I own a big mansion, I have the cars, the money, the lot and you people don't deserve a cent of what I am worth because you're already wasting your money... to see me!

No, No, No, don't get me wrong here but nobody and I mean nobody will be able to defeat me. I am not like JBL, you see he is 'American' and I don't like 'Americans'; I am 'Mexican', I am a true idol to my home country and you... you people cheered for Eddie and Rey. They were not Mexicans, they were Americans trying to be Mexicans. Just because they had some family roots from my home country does NOT make them Mexican. No, no, no. Alberto Del Rio is the real Mexican and this week here in CWF. I will show the world why I am better than all of you. Randy Orton, Randy, Randy, Randy... you think defeating 'Legends' of the wrestling business is going to make you a threat? I hear they call you a 'Viper' these days... so you're a snake? You see Randy, I don't need nicknames to be a threat. I am already a threat. You Randy, I think you are under-estimating what you're in for. Randy, I know about your history, you think you can punt me in the skull? You think you can take me out with your 'RKO'. So many people have fallen to you in the past, but Randy... Alberto Del Rio is much, much more smarter than that.

A snake can attack quickly but I, I am like an Eagle waiting for it's prey. If you're not careful enough then you will suffer and Randy... if you think you're going to be that 'Viper' so quick to pin me 1, 2, 3 then I suggest, you think again because it is my destiny to become CWF Champion. These people cannot wait any longer for you to come to this ring, so come on down Randy or are you afraid that you have no 'Destiny'?

Killz

Reaction score
MNW 28/2 - McIntyre vs Ziggler vs Cody Rhodes

Dolph_Ziggler.jpg
vs.
Drew_McIntyre.png
vs.
Cody_Rhodes10.jpg

This thread is for BRMP, DOM and ellis TT for their match on the upcoming edition of War! Winner is going places so go for it guys, show me you want it!​

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
The crowd is silent when suddenly a faint but recognisable guitar beat is heard.....

YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

[video=youtube;lG2Xluwm3Js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG2Xluwm3Js&feature=related[/video]

'This fire burns' hits the PA system and the fans immediately stand up to show their disgust to the best Staight Edge man in history. Punk walks out from the back with his old look, as his hair is fully grown back and he is sporting a beard. Punk is clasping his hands together as he twists them around a few times before dropping to his knee's. Punk smiles before looking at at an imaginary watch on his wrist. He taps his wrist and says 'what time is it' before getting to his feet, yelling 'IT'S CLOBBERING TIME' before opening his arms wide out. Punk then walks down to the ring pointing to himself and showing true cockiness, as he ignores the crowds insults. When he gets to the bottom he climbs the steps straight up onto the top rope as he again opens his arms wide out to boo's from the crowd. He then drops down to the ring and grabs a mic of a technician before beginning to speak.

cm_punk_microphone.jpg

CM Punk:
Such a nice reception ladies and gentleman...if you boo any louder, allll your problems might go away....

The crowd boo Punk once more as he continues on with a smile.

Punk: Of course, I was kidding....but the thing is, that seems to be your mindset. You don't like work, you come home and drink! You have a stressful day, you come home and smoke! You have an argument with a friend, you come home and take drugs! But the sad truth ladies and gentleman these things can't be cured by drug's, drink, or smoke, oh no. These problem's need to be cured another way, a clear way, a way in which nothing harmful EVER enters your body.....A STRAIGHT EDGE WAY!

The crowd once again boo's it is clear this is not what they want to do.

Punk: So come on guys, join me. Join me on the journey the greatness, to clarity and pureness. Worship me as I guide you to the next level in life, where all your problems seem like they don't exist. Break away from the weak and become straight edge!

Yet more boo's from the crowd as kid's begin chanting no. Punk smiles at this fact.

Punk: So you don't want to be straight edge? You want to stay with the crowd and be a sheep? Well I won't stand for that. I'm going to lead you all to a better path. I will force you to join me and become your new PROBLEM, and if it come's down to it I WILL appear in your nightmares....and starting tonight I will bring your people over starting with Dave Batista!

Mixed reaction for Batista.

Punk: Dave with you, it's inject RAGE, inject RAGE! Your reliance on steroids is larger than a male's reliance on porn. That's the reason no one likes you. Because you're WEAK. What kind of parent would want YOU as a role model to their child? Do you really think your going to get in the spotlight like that? Just give up the charade....prove me wrong Dave, do what's right for your body, your mind, and join me on the straight edge journey.

Punk drops the mic and leaves the ring. He then exits to the back as the crowd continue to boo his words.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.