CWF - Past War Trashtalking #1 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
[video=youtube;SNC9FkqYoP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNC9FkqYoP4[/video]

Dashing Cody Rhodes walks on to the stage. He turns round to look at his face on the titantron much to the fans dislike. They shower him with boos but he ignores them and turns around. He makes his way down to the ramp and slides into the ring. He grabs a mic from the ringside announcer.

dashing-cody-rhodes-entrance-o.gif

Rhodes: Finally, The Dashing One has arrived in CWF. This only means one thing, championship gold. Oh, and good looks too. All of you people, I know you don't care about yourselves but at least spray some deodrant. It stinks of BO in here.

WWERaw092710DSRXviD-XWTavi_003734920.jpg

The crowd boo Rhodes but he just chuckles. He takes his jacket off and from the inside pocket grabs some deodrant.

Rhodes: Here use this. You will be one step closer to Dashing.

Rhodes climbs out of the ring and gives a fan some deodrant. The fan gets embarrased and Rhodes gets back into the ring.

Rhodes: Anyway, I have a triple threat match this week against two men. Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler. First of all Ziggler, you should go back to your cheerleading days because you can't wrestle to save your life. McIntyre, you wear a kilt, maybe you should join Dolph. I am the only one with talent on this ...

He is interrupted by...

OOC: Didn't have no time this week, have been very busy. If its too late then that is the reason.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Guess it was 2 late :(

Killz

Reaction score
-nodsad- sorry bro!

Keep an eye on the preview homie, you'll get your chance next week my man!

For reference, Saturday night is the general deadline for weekly show TT's. <3

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I won anyway, I declare myself the winner :) Alright will do man better to show you tried than not TT at all.

Killz

Reaction score
TT Archive

*All old weekly TT's to be moved here to keep forum clean. This thread will be stickied and open for access in case you want to retrieve some work.*

Status
Not open for further replies.