CWF - Past War Shows & Previews (1st Run)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Monday Night War! February 28th, 2011 Edition - It begins...

A CWF graphic appears…

CWF.jpg

And at its close we’re taken straight away, live outside the arena where hundreds of fans are gathered. A cameraman fights his way to a steward on the turnstile.

Cameraman: What’s going on?

Steward: Couldn’t tell you, man. Just says CWF up there and we’ve been told to give these tickets out for free to anyone who makes it down here. We’ve already nearly filled the place up. Word gets out quickly, whatever that word may be.

The steward winks and we suddenly cut inside the arena where a ring is set up and ¾’s of the arena is full of fans, all wearing old WWE or TNA or WCW branded t-shirts. There are plenty of Hulk Hogan’s in the crowd as the cameras pan around. Suddenly, the lights go down and fireworks erupt from the stage as the CWF logo appears on all the screens around the arena, the titantron and is briefly made in the shape of the firework sparks! The pyro finishes and all is quiet as the crowd cheer. When they finish, the arena suddenly becomes bathed in green as this theme hits…

[video=youtube;3XwJL10YBEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XwJL10YBEo[/video]

The crowd blow the roof off of this place as what has been rumoured, what they hoped was true, is true! Shane McMahon swaggers on out onto the ramp before busting out his patented Shane O Mac shuffle baby! Shane makes his way down to the ring, clapping hands with the fans and then rolls into the ring. Shane has a microphone in hand and waits for the crowd to die down.

180540.jpg

Shane: I’m back!

Cheers from the crowd.

Now let me cut right to the chase because we have a lot of ground to cover. This will all be made official via various press releases and news outlets in the coming days and weeks but you all get to bear witness to it here, live, tonight! First things first, this Monday night venture has a new name. Well, it’s a new name for a new brand but come on, we remember why we’re all here so let the nostalgia wash over you as I introduce you to…

Ring hands roll down the aprons of the ring to reveal the words ‘WAR’ written on each apron.

Monday Night War! The flagship show of the Championship…Wrestling…Federation!

Massive cheers from the crowd.

See after WWE and TNA folded there was a void left. No-one would take on the tarnished name of WWE or the debt accrued by the shareholders of TNA wrestling…nothing was viable for an investor. EXCEPT taking over the sponsorship deals of WWE programming and starting all over again with the financial backing I happen to have and the surname I happen I have! That’s right, this is a brand new company, born from the ashes of my father’s company and whilst I respect everything he accomplished…he let WWE die. He let my inheritance wither and die so now I’m going to eclipse him as the owner of my OWN wrestling federation!

Shane waits for it all to sink in.

Here at the CWF we’re combining vintage product with new and exciting ideas to create the most dominant product in professional wrestling HISTORY! Tonight, you will see familiar faces, perhaps some old faces, all battle for their right to be a part of my history and compete for the gold…ah the gold, of course. It was mentioned in the CWF.com preview that winners of tonights matches would receive prizes and that's pretty much the case because a victory tonight will place you in contendership for one of the two world renowned titles we have on offer!

Shane paces the ring before rolling out. He pulls a black cloth off of a table and stands next to it, the table holding the old WWF/E Intercontinental championship!

The Intercontinental championship! Awarded to so many future Worlds Champions, a stepping stone of biblical proportions, an indicator of substance and ability the world over. But one of our titles up for grabs.

Shane rolls back into the ring.

To earn that title? Well it’s simple, you impress me. I want to see guys who WANT to hold that belt. You impress me and next week you compete against any other man I see fit to attain that title. Now, for the big prize…

The lights go down and spotlights flicker throughout the arena until they come to rest on a title floating high above the ring. It slowly lowers into Shane’s hands as the lights come back. The belt is revealed to be the World Heavyweight Championship! Shane looks at it in his hands.

Two companies in which this gold became a STAPLE of superiority. It has spanned the decades as the symbol of excellence in our business and at Genesis we will crown our first CWF Heavyweight Champion of the World! This will come via an 8 man, mini-tournament, the brackets of which are as follows!

Shane-O points to the titantron where a graphic appears revealing...

TitletournyR1-1.jpg

Those matches? They take place tonight! Then, the semi-finals take place over the coming weeks with the final War before Genesis featuring the official contract signing! This all of course builds towards the final, live on PPV, at Genesis on March 25th and our champion will be crowned!

A huge pop from the crowd.

And if that doesn’t wet your appetite enough, you bet there’s plenty more in store! Before I go however and we get on with it, allow me to introduce your commentary team, Good Ol’ Jr and the King, Jerry Lawler!

A big pop as they walk down to ringside and take up their positions at ringside. Shane rolls out of the ring and shakes their hands before heading to the back himself, shaking the hands of any and all fans on the way before it looks like our opening contest is set to get under way!

JR: Well folks, it sure is good to be back on the air and –

The King: Puppies! Ahem, sorry. Not one to cut in JR, we’ve got to take a break before our very first match! I can’t wait!

JR: I guess the stroll down memory lane can wait….oh now what's this?

AWWWWWE-SOME!

[video=youtube;QNSElRMCMuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNSElRMCMuM[/video]

The Miz walks out wearing a vest with a dress shirt underneath and a mic in hand. The arena boo's as The Miz stops on top of the ramp entrance and poses. The Miz continues to walk down to the ring and looks around the arena, sometimes trash talking to the fans. He begins to talk as he climbs the steel steps to the ring.

THEMIZBITCH.png

The Miz: Ladies and gentlemen. It gives me great pleasure in saying that CWF has officially just became the MUST see wrestling company in all of the entire world!

The Miz climbs inside of the ring.

Not because of The Rock, or Chris Jericho; it is because of me! The Miz! Tonight marks the night I begin my quest to the CWF Championship. I refuse to sit around and let the same brown-nose, cooperate sell-out, losers become champion while I have to watch. No more will I allow it to happen! February 28th 2011 marks the night that CWF let the Miz take the reigns of the company. To make it reaches ratings un-heard of! And you can guarantee I won't sell-out to movie producers, or publishers, because not only am I already an A-lister celebrity, and a author of the novel; A Nightmare on Miz-street. But I am the greatest CWF wrestler of all time!

THEMIZWERD.png

Because I'm The Miz; and I'm....AWWWWESOME!

The fans boo Miz, as he drops his arms down and poses one last time before we go to a break.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
WrestlingSmarks.com
WSBANNER.png

*Was there another option for commercial one? A huge thank you to Troy and Dod for making this all possible!*

JR: We’re back ladies and gentlemen and it certainly feels good to be here. I’m good ol’ JR alongside my broadcast partner, Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler and welcome you to the inaugural edition of Monday Night War!

The King: Do we owe anyone money if we get that one wrong?

JR: It sure will take some getting used to.

The King: Haha. Well what do you make of what we heard before the break!? Next week, our first ever intercontinental champion will be crowned!

JR: And you don’t have to tell me the importance of that title.

The King: Then at Genesis we will crowd the CWF World Heavyweight Champion! A title design, that we presume follows the line of the great WCW and WWE world champions, and a title that will define one superstar as the best CWF star!

JR: But right now we have an huge moment in itself, a previously semi-retired Animal andthe StraightEdge superstar and perennial champion, CM Punk! This is one hell of a bout to get things started!

We’re taken to the ring where Justin Roberts climbs into the ring. He stands dead centre and brings the microphone to his mouth.

Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen this is the first match in the history of the Championship Wrrrrrestling Federation! Introducing first, from Washington D.C., the Animal, Batistaaaaaaa!

[video=youtube;cYIJoXETOyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYIJoXETOyI [/video]

The crowd throw up a pop for Batista who steps out from the back to the sound of his classic ‘I Walk Alone’ by Saliva. He jogs out, in-ring gear, with a small smile on his face obviously loving the atmosphere. He bends his knees and pumps his arms from left to right as his pyro goes off behind him before he stands up, takes a small jog forward and powers his fist downwards to his last pyro. He walks down the ramp, talking trash and looking all business. He climbs into ring but doesn’t get even one second as suddenly…

[video=youtube;YN_jnFP7M2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN_jnFP7M2c [/video]

The crowd turns to boos and the heat keeps it’s ass up as Punk makes his way from the back. He does his classic pose, dropping to a knee before standing up and throwing his arms out to his side, crossing them, as if to say it’s done already. He bounds to the ring and climbs up onto the turnbuckle before staring out Batista. Punk hops into the ring and the referee begins his pre-match checks as Justin Roberts again takes over.

Roberts: And his opponent! From Chicago, Illinois, C…M…Punk!

Roberts is almost bundled out of the ring as the huge mass of Batista is knocked back by a cheap shot from Punk who lands a few forearms before hitting a spinning kick to the gut and putting Batista fully on the back foot. Batista tries to shake the cobwebs as Punk leans him into the ropes and goes for the irish whip but Batista uses his raw power to stop in his own tracks and whip Punk into the ropes. Batista goes for a high back body drop but Punk puts on the breaks himself and kicks Batista in the chest. Punk suddenly goes for a GTS! Understandably though, Batista’s gargantuan 300+ pound frame of pure muscle is too much for Punk to lift at this point with Batista still wriggling to avoid the manouver so Punk falls to his knees which allows Batista to get the better of the situation with what amounts to a running knee to the side of Punk’s head!

JR: Simple and effective.

The King: You could say that again, Batista nearly took Punk’s head clean off!

Batista, showing a small amount of remorse for his actions, gives Punk a second when he sees the straightedge superstar stirring. Back on his feet Batsita goes to lock up but Punk hits him with a toe to the midsection that looks deceptively low for a shot to the stomach and he gets a telling off from the official. The damage is done however as Punk now shoves Batista into a nearby corner before turning around, showing the ‘X’ pose to the crowd before running and hitting his patented running knee to Batista in the corner. Holding Batista up with one hand Punk mocks Batista’s classic ‘thumbs down’ taunt before flying out of the corner and hitting a bulldog on the big man! Punk goes for the first cover of the match-up.

1…
2…

Batista gets the shoulder up, unsurprisingly at this early stage, and gets to his feet while Punk tries to stomp away at him. Using one arm Batista shoves Punk several steps away and Punk falls into the ropes, shock across his face.

JR: As if you needed a reminder of this man’s raw power, that was with one hand ladies and gentlemen.

The King: They don’t call him the animal for no reason!

Batista looks like he’s getting to his feet when Punk comes right at him and tries to land a kick to the gut but Batista grabs the leg and shakes his head towards Punk who flips his other foot up to hit an enzuigiri! Batista falls back to the mat as Punk hastily covers him.

1…
2…

Batista once again gets the shoulder up and it’s evident Punk wants this one done quickly as some stomping on Batista’s extremities and limbs leads to Punk desperately dragging Batista to his feet, hitting a series of right hands ending in a spinning right hand shot before Punk kicks away at the back of Batista’s knee. Batista is once again on his knees as Punk grabs his head and hits a vicious DDT from this knelt position. Batista looks completely out of it as Punk goes for yet another cover.

1…
2…

Batista once again powers out to a small pop as the vicious Punk mounts Batista and starts pummelling his head with right hands, a crazy look across his face. Punk gets to his feet and the crowd boo him as he plays to the crowd. Punk points to the brackets for the title tournament that are displayed on the titantron. Punk screams some trash towards the fans but does so for just a moment too long because as he turns his attention back to Batista, the Animal lands a right hand that can be heard throughout the arena. He follows it up with knee to the midsection before picking CM Punk up with one hand on his chest and one on his back and throwing Punk back first into the corner. Batista approaches Punk and lays some shoulder thrusts into Punk before backing up and posing with his classic thumbs down pose. Punk comes out of the corner, holding his midsection, so Batista kicks him in the now sore torso and sets up for the powerbomb! The crowd pops but as Batista flips Punk up, Punk thumbs him in the eye, unseen by the referee and Batista falls back with Punk sat on his chest.

1…
2…

Batista manages to get a shoulder up again and throw Punk off.

JR: Batista seemed to be getting back into this one but Punk is a master of the ring and knows how to get in and out of situations seamlessly having plied his trade for years before arriving at the CWF.

The King: Well he’d be wise to capitalise on this position of power because if Batista gets back into this again I can’t see that he’ll last long.

Indeed Punk is the first to his feet and as he rounds to face the groggy Batista he hits a snap scoop slam to shock from the crowd as until now Punk hasn’t been able to lift the bigger man. Punk’s eyes widen as he goes for the cover once again.

1…
2…

Another kickout and Punk’s eyes tell the story. He screams ‘what do I have to do?!’ before he gets to his feet and slowly exits the ring to the apron on the outside. He waits for Batista to get to his feet and goes for a springboard clothesline but Batista catches him in a urunagi type position and throws Punk down to the mat with authority! Batista is wobbling on his feet as he tries to get back into the game. He drops into a cover but the referee doesn’t even begin a count as Punks leg is outside of the ropes. Batista pulls it inside of the ring but then Punk kicks out and rolls onto his stomach. Batista sighs and drags Punk to his feet before hitting a vicious spinebuster and going for the cover.

JR: This could be it with that impact, Batista with the cover.

1…
2…

Punk shows some resilience this time by getting the shoulder up and rolling away to the outside. Batista leans over the ropes and pulls Punk to his feet by the head and shoulders. It looks like he’s about to pull Punk over the ropes and into the ring before Punk breaks free of the grip and headbutts Batista who stumbles backwards. Punk slingshots his way into the ring with a shoulder block, wobbling the big man before a club to the back of the head and neck area bends Batista over. Punk looks around and sees his opening, grabbing a double underhook hold on Batista. In a feat of pure power, with the blood rushing to Punk’s head and upper body he manages to lift Batista up in this hold before bringing him crashing down across Punk’s knee in a backbreaker that the CWF crowd have never seen before. Punk, who may have injured himself performing that move, falls into the cover.

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner, via pinfall: CM Punk!

cmpunk119.jpg

JR: Well I’d have to consider that an upset by all accounts!

King: Batista will not be happy looking at that tape back but Punk did exactly what he needed to, stopping the power game.

We’re taken backstage to see Shane McMahon walking down some corridors. He is ALL smiles and stops several cameraman and backstage guys on the way, shaking their hand, clapping them on the shoulder and what not whilst receiving numerous audible compliments back from the grateful employees. He’s handed a coffee from a young looking intern and he stops, his smile turning sour.

Shane: What’s in this?

Intern: Um, coffee, black, sugar?

Shane: That….is….PERFECT! How about a permanent position young man? I need a damned PA! Haha come see me in my office later.

Shane continues walking, the smile returning to his face before he bumps into Chris Jericho and the crowd boos seeing him in suited and booted attire. Jericho nods towards Shane.

Chris Jericho: Shane, I respect you. You’ve always been a man like myself, exposing the liars and cheats be it in your own family or some of the more disrespectful superstars of WWE so you know how appreciative I am when I thank you for the opportunity to compete for the World title.

Shane: You’re quite welcome but I’m busy so can I just-

Jericho: No no, hang on one second. I’m not just thanking you for the chance, I’m telling you I’m TAKING that chance and WHEN I become World Heavyweight Champion there won’t be so many frauds and fakes and parasites wandering around here with grins from ear to ear thinking this is going to be anything other than Chris…Jericho’s…show.

The crowd boo as Jericho walks away from Shane who shakes his head. Shane walks into his office, the smile gradually returning to his face as we fade to black.
In the back, a wrestler straps his boots on and puts his last portion of facepaint on. The commentators ramble on trying to predict what's about to happen but their guesses do not come close to reality. Music hits the sound system; whilst Hardy hits the entrance ramp as "Another" plays throughout the arena, Jeff Hardy himself emerges from the back with his traditional armbands and t-shirt. All of the reminders that there used to be a good side to him are there, but in his left hand is a cigarette lighter.

[video=youtube;EOoeUVf93ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOoeUVf93ho[/video]

The fans extend their hands to recieve high fives but he aggravates them further by avoiding every single one of them. Ascending the steel steps, the "Immortal" takes a moment to see if he is getting the desired reaction. He shakes his head in dissaproval and puts in an effort to jump up onto the turnbuckle and dig out his signature towel. He raises it above his head and dangles it above the fans who hold their hands out but they get nothing from as he drops it to the ground sending them into an outrage. He smiles, before speaking...surrounded by smoke.

2r2b4hu.png

The "Immortal" Jeff Hardy:
Now a couple of years ago your behavior might of been acceptable but as I look down at the world from twenty five thousand feet above...it becomes more and more apparent to me, that I was always in control of my own destiny. I was always the one calling the shots, and always the one that made the choice to follow by your example. But that didn't bring me championships. Didn't bring me money.

Cut off by the boo's of fans, Jeff is left to listen to the hate being thrown at him.

However...was I always to blame for my losses? Was I always to blame for the moves I did? Not ONE bit. You fans are nothing more than an illusion trying to steer me off of the path of greatness...but you can not remove me from this path, and that is because it is my destiny. Why explain myself now?

Seeming unconcerned, Jeff drops the microphone and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a cigarette and with the other hand, lights it. The crowd chant everything they can think of and one fan decides to throw a plastic bottle into the ring, skimming Hardy's head. After a few moments, Hardy stubs it out and continues.

You wanna know why I did that huh? It's simple, I am under a lot of stress right now. The reason I came here, is to get all of this stress out of my system. To give back all of the anger that you people have given me through all these years...this anger...I blame you. I blame the crowd, I blame the people, I blame the cheers for my pain!

Jeff seems angry, but keeps his voice under control.

I did those things to be respected, not every guy puts his body on the line...but I did, and what have I to show for it? So until I have some accomplishment to my name; each and every wrestler in the building will feel my wrath. They will feel what I have been through, as I go through every single one of them...I'm tired of asking and I'm tired of banging on every other manager's door trying to convince them to hand me a title shot. Well it ends here, and it ends now.

Inhaling, the "Immortal" leaves the audience with a few more words.

So from now on, if I want something I'm gonna take it. And there's not a damn thing anyone can do...play my music.

We go to commercial.
zooey-deschanel-02.jpg

*Many commercial slots will simply serve to reveal my personal list of sexiness. Zooey Deschanel tops that list.*

Back from commercial and we're with Drew McIntyre warming up backstage. When I say warming up I mean of course, walking around looking mean and running his hands through his gloriously femine long hair. He looks like he suddenly has a spark of inspiration and moves around a corner backstage before he's suddenly jumped by Jeff Hardy! The crowd can be heard throwing up a mixed reaction, some disliking the tactics but some liking that Drew is getting his, as Hardy and a masked accomplice beat down McIntyre. They throw him straight THROUGH a glass panel in a door and leave him hanging over the door. Jeff throws up his hand gesture and disappears into darkness. We go back to the ring.

JR: Well what the hell was that about? Ridiculous!

[video=youtube;ELOG5HlX8ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELOG5HlX8ow[/video]

Ricardo Rodriguez takes to the mic in the middle of the ring.

Ricardo: Permítame que le presente, que es de San Luis Potosí, México y es un futuro campeóndel mundo! Alberto Del RRRRRRRRIIIIOOOOOOOO!

Del Rio, by this time, has driven into the arena in a Bentley S1 and stepped out of it. He stands, arms outstretched, imploring the crowd to drink in his physique and aura as sparks rain down from the titantron. He walks to the ring and climbs in, taking the microphone.

Del Rio: My name…is Alberto Del Rio! I…am the next World Heavyweight Champion! But ay, you already knew that!

Del Rio laughs and goes to speak again when suddenly.

[video=youtube;NDtwtGkfmMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDtwtGkfmMg[/video]

“Voices†by Rev Theory hits and Randy Orton rushes the ring. He ignores all the fans on the way and bundles Ricardo Rodriguez out of the way as Del Rio throws his personal announcer to the wolves. Orton smiles and goes to attack Rodriguez which draws Del Rio into the fray but whilst Del Rio thinks Orton is unawares, Randy has been playing the games and turns around to hit Del Rio with a clothesline and we’re underway as the bell rings! Orton levels Del Rio with a second clothesline and then a third! The crowd boo Orton’s momentum as he grabs Del Rio and puts him down with his patented backbreaker!

JR: Looks like Orton is in the zone here, this one could be over quickly!

Orton stalks Del Rio and goes for the RKO! But Del Rio shoves Orton off and into the corner. Orton falls with his arms either side of the turnbuckle and Del Rio sees it as his opportunity, rushing forward and hitting a huge boot to Orton’s shoulder! There’s no give as it’s wrapped around the ropes and Orton cries out in pain. Del Rio pulls Orton from the corner, holding his arm, and applies his devastating cross arm-breaker! Orton looks around, wide-eyed, but there’s nothing he can do and he taps before his shoulder becomes separated. The crowd look on in shock as Del Rio’s music hits.

Your Winner, via submission: Alberto Del Rio!

110125-alberto-del-rio.jpg

The King: I can’t believe it!

JR: Huge upset! Del Rio is set to become a massive star here on Monday Night R…War!

The King: On that performance…I DO actually believe it!

Ricardo begins rambling in Spanish as Del Rio celebrates. We're taken backstage with a cameraman running hastily towards the outside. He bursts out of a door and trips over two downed bodies. He desperately grabs his camera and gets a shot on the two downed men revealed to be Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes. Suddenly the cameraman notices a ladder, painted in greens and purples, off to the side of the scene and he looks up to see Jeff Hardy sat atop it!

Hardy: These are the actions...of an ANTI-CHRIST.

TNA_Genesis_Logo.png

*CWF's first PPV offering, live, March 25th. The first World Heavyweight Champion in CWF history will be crowned!*

Backstage again and we see Shane in his office, talking to someone important on his cell.

Shane: Yeah. Yep, it’s all done and dusted, made the signing. I know, it’s going to be big but man, where are you tonight? I want to make the big GM announcement already haha. *pause* Ok well give me a ring just as soon as you arrive. Top of the hour? No? Ok in time for the main event then, you promised me! Haha ok see you real soon, we’re going to make history!

Shane hangs up, all smiles once more, and welcomes Jack Swagger into his office.

Swagger: Shane, listen, I’m the biggest and best commodity in professional wrestling so I have a question. Why is it I have to even qualify for the title match at Genesis?

Shane: Ok well I appreciate your confidence but this is the CWF and we all start on the same level. In fact, we don't, there are a few guys who singed contracts who would love to be competing in that bracket for the World Title so I think maybe you should be a little more thankful?

Swagger: Thankful? Are you kidding? You should be thanking ME for signing! I am the all American...American, a pure bred, the best athlete in this whole company! I should be in the middle of that ring right now being awarded MY Worlds Heavyweight Championship!

Shane: You know, I expected these kinds of outbursts but this soon? Within...45 minutes? I'm shocked and frankly, you need to stop running your mouth before I become royally pissed off. You want to be out in the middle of that ring? Well then let's switch things up a little bit, I'll go tell the guys and we'll pull your match forward to about...now! I'm sure Cena won't mind at all!

The crowd cheers as Swagger looks PO'd and goes to storm out of the room.

Shane: And wait, Jack, I forgot to say. That sort of insolence will NOT be tolerated by me, the OWNER AND CEO OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING FEDERATION! It will be even less tolerated by the General Manager I have coming in to run things from next week so fix up and fly right Jacky. He'll have stronger words for you, no doubt.

Shane slaps him on the back, all smiles again.

Swagger: Oh will he? I'm sure.

Swagger's almost knowing comments leave Shane with a look of bewilderment on his face as Swagger leaves and we fade to black.

[video=youtube;0_5LbDc4omc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_5LbDc4omc [/video]

Suddenly the roof is blown off the place with a HUGE…mixed reaction. Some like Cena’s badass nature but most hate on Cena and his re-emergence as the Dr. of Thuganomics. Cena comes out from the back in a green jersey, padlock around his neck, and throws up the ‘Word Life’ symbol. Cena walks to the ring and slides in before posing on the turnbuckles and removing his padlock. He kisses it and places it in the corner as he awaits his opponent.

[video=youtube;Hj4kosxIhb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj4kosxIhb0 [/video]

The crowd boo the arrival of Jack Swagger who walks out from the back, grinning from ear to ear. He talks trash as he pounds his chest and walks down the ramp. At the foot of the ramp he falls onto his hands and does some push ups as pyro goes off behind him. He mocks a title around his waist before climbing into the ring and coming face to face with Cena. They exchange words before suddenly Cena’s eyes change, obviously not happy with something Swagger has said, and lays a right into him.

JR: Looks like we’re not wasting any time here ladies and gentlemen!

Cena lands several right hands to the head and torso before clotheslining Swagger out of the ring! Cena looks pumped and climbs onto the apron before delivering a diving shoulder block! Cena is really bringing the pressure and pace early on but as he tries to pull Swagger back to his feet Swagger grabs Cena and pulls him down head first into the steel steps. The official doesn’t like what he’s seeing and comes out to have words with Swagger and check on Cena who slumps to the floor. Swagger picks up Cena’s dead weight and rolls him into the ring, placing him near the turnbuckle. Swagger goes to hit his signature splash by jumping from the bottom rope onto the downed opponent but as he turns away to shout trash at the crowd Cena gets to his feet so that when Swagger turns to run at Cena, the Dr. of Thuganomics is there waiting to level him with a flying shoulder block. Something must have separated or something in Swagger’s shoulder because the all American-American stays on the mat and Cena sees his opening. Climbing to the top rope, Cena waits and stalks Swagger before looking to hit his Fameasser type manoeuvre from the tope rope. Swagger has it scouted though and Cena’s coccyx hits the canvas and he cries out in pain. Swagger doesn’t care though and hits a standing dropkick to the seated Cena.

The King: I can barely keep up! This is a supreme effort from these two men.

Swagger quickly falls onto the cover.

1…
2…

Cena kicks out and Swagger quickly applies a headlock. Cena tries to get to his feet as the crowd become disinterested in the action with two bad guys going at it but when Cena starts to get some energy they become a little more invested and there’s a small pop as Cena manages to escape the hold and hit a back suplex. Cena shakes the cobwebs and goes to get up but as he does Swagger bursts into life and grabs a school boy on Cena! The official swings round to Cena’s shoulders and so misses Swagger grabbing the tights!

1…
2…
3…!

JR: No! Not like this!

The King: Swagger’s done it, smart kid! You should be proud of a future home grown talent JR!

Your Winner: Jack Swagger!

Swagger gets to his feet and rolls out of the ring celebrating whilst Cena has a look of shock on his face. He looks pissed at the official and pulls him down to the mat on his level to try and shout some sense into him. The crowd boo at the awful finish as Swagger backs up the ramp but suddenly Shane McMahon appears behind him with a microphone and a series of huge guys in black next to him. Swagger hears the pop and looks around as his music dies before suddenly backing into one of the large masses of man. Swagger turns to see Shane who begins to speak.

Shane: No way! This sort of thing happened all the time in WWE and TNA and WCW and all places inbetween! Let’s face it, the whole world can see what happened and when you have an attentive owner like myself, you don’t get away with stuff like that!

The crowd pop as Cena begins a plodding, menacing walk up the ramp towards Swagger who is unawares.

So! Long story short, Jack my boy. This match will be restarted in about…10 seconds time. Good luck!

Swagger is outraged and perplexed but he doesn’t have long to think about it as Cena grabs his head from behind and crashes it into the crowd barriers. Shane disappears as Cena slams Swaggers head into the rail repeatedly! Cena finally throws Swagger into the ring and bell rings. Cena dives into the cover!

JR: This one’s done by the looks of it.

1…
2…

No! It seemed like Cena would capitalise on the re-start but Swagger keeps himself alive and tries to scramble away. Cena keeps up the pursuit but Swagger reaches up with a right foot and lands a shot to Cena’s midsection. Swagger drives Cena backwards with his shoulder until Cena is pinned into the corner. Swagger repeatedly drives his shoulder into Cena before pulling Cena out of the corner and whipping him against the ropes. One power slam later and Swagger has a chance to win this thing!

1…
2…

Cena kicks out and the crowd couldn’t be more invested now in comparison to the start of the match. Swagger goes back to a headlock but Cena climbs to his feet and shoves Swagger into the ropes. As Swagger comes back however he applies a sleeper to Cena and tries to drive Cena to the mat but Cena fights out of it and hits a spinout back drop to a loud mixed reaction. He poses for the five knuckle shuffle and pumps up those sneakers of his. He hits the ropes and stops at Swaggers head, dusting his shoulder off, but he takes a second too long and Swagger grabs his ankle! Jack drives a shoulder into the back of Cena’s knee knocking Cena to the mat and then applies his patented ankle lock!

The King: Swagger might just win this one legitimately!

JR: A young talent with this much talent should stick to what he knows best, he could have Cena here without needing to bend the rules!

It looks like Cena has nowhere to go and he roars out in pain! Cena looks around as he reaches out for the rope but he doesn’t make it. Swagger screams out as he really applies pressure to Cena’s ankle but all this does is spur Cena on to use his ridiculous strength to pull himself to the ropes. There’s a mixed reaction for him getting there and the official pulls Swagger off Cena. Cena is on the apron on the outside as Swagger approaches him again and knees him through the ropes. Swagger tries to suplex Cena into the ring but fails repeatedly until one elbow to the head sees Cena completely out of it. Swagger looks like he’ll nail the suplex but Cena slides down Swaggers back and hits a German suplex right out of Swagger’s playbook! Cena goes for the cover.

1…
2…

Swagger kicks out but Cena applies a waistlock and keeps Swagger grounded. Unfortunately for Cena, playing Swagger at his own gamy doesn’t work out as Swagger breaks Cena’s grip and twists his arm round into a hammerlock before hitting a back suplex with the hammerlock still applied. Cena cries out as his arm takes a beating. Swagger goes for the cover but Cena kicks out before a single count and desperately tries to get away. Cena begs off in the corner and Swagger approaches him, driving a knee into Cena’s skull. The referee tries to get between them but Swagger is relentless. The referee manages to push Swagger back slightly but Cena simply takes the opportunity with the refs back to him to grab his nearby padlock chain and crack Swagger over the head with it! The official suddenly shoves Swagger further back than he thought and realises Cena must’ve landed a right hand or something. Cena smiles and falls onto the cover but before a count is even made a voice is heard from the ramp.

Shane: You’ve GOT to be kidding me, haven’t you?!

The crowd offer a mixed reaction, uninterested in the reoccurrence of a false finish.

Re-start this damn match, Cena, you’re not getting away with that if Swagger isn’t, what got into your head? I’m staying down here to make sure this goes off without a hitch!

The bell rings AGAIN and we’re back underway. Cena is peeved but gets back on Swagger for the cover.

JR: This is ridiculous, these two men don’t NEED to use these tactics, it’s nonsense!

1…
2…

Swagger manages to get the shoulder up but Cena immediately mounts Swagger and viciously lands right hand after right hand after right hand until he physically busts Swagger open right in the eye. Swagger looks like he’s knocked out cold after a brief period of trying to cover up and the official drags Cena off him. Cena looks down at his bloodied fist and the official consults Shane at ringside and some ringside assistants. Suddenly, the bell rings and Justin Roberts takes the mic as Shane walks to the back shaking his head in disgust.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’ve been informed that your winner, by knockout or by means of his opponent not being able to finish the match, John Cena!

17.jpg

The crowd throw up a mixed reaction as Cena throws up the ‘Word Life’ pose and heads to the back with not a second thought.

JR: I can’t believe what we just witnessed.

The King: That was intense but did you hear the official? He said those shots were perfectly legal.

JR: I’d like to see them again, that’s for sure!

Backstage we see Shane in his office once more.

Hey, CWF Universe! I’m kidding, we don’t do that crap. Now, the persons I will handpick to compete for the Intercontinental title next week are supreme athletes and could get on a roll at ANY time so not only is it an honour to become Intercontinental champion…if you can defend that belt three times, you will gain an opportunity at the World Heavyweight Title!

Big pop from the crowd as Shane smiles.

We’ll also see the first of our semi-final matches in the world heavyweight title tournament, how about that? Hey and you know what else? That’s two matches booked and there’s a couple more to come but let’s spice things up a little bit shall we? We’re going to have match stipulations decided prior to each bout via a giant roulette wheel! That’s right, a variation of the classic, it’s WAR ROULETTE!

The crowd go crazy in the arena.

So the Intercontinental title match? How’d you like that contested in a first blood match, huh? How about our first semi-final pitting two men against each other in a lions den match! Now that’d be old school! You’ll have to tune in next week and find out just how that goes down.

We go back live to the arena with the crowd cheering when suddenly the titantron lights up, JBL is seen staring into the camera with a serious look on his face. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as JBL doesn't move at all.

ftzzt0.jpg

*JBL begins to speak*

John Bradshaw Layfield:

I have been everywhere around the world, I was the top star of World Wrestling Entertainment and I brought a joke of a show known as Smackdown to the pinnacle of the WWE. I decided to retire and near to two years later not only does the biggest wrestling promotion in the world crumble but all the other companies do so as well. That Ladies and Gentleman is not a coincidnce, that ladies and gentleman is concrete proof that JBL is Wrestling.

*The crowd is booing loudly in the arena as JBL continues*

And now I see this place, The Championship Wrestling Federation start in an attempt to keep Wrestling alive and suddenly my phone rang. You see it is because of my retirement that the Wrestling world crashed, and now that I have decided to come back I will single handedly bring CWF to the level I brought the WWE. And for that I would like to say your welcome

*The crowd boos as JBL keeps his serious face on*

All those wresting fans your welcome for being the best at your favorite sport, all of you who joined CWF to try and keep a job, Your Welcome for making this company the soon to be most succesfull in this business’ history, and to the people heading this company You are welcome for gracing your show with my presence. As far as Tonight goes I will not be competing because I simply don’t have to, it is obvious John Bradshaw Layfield deserves to be the first ever CWF Champion and while the people competing tonight are trying to start this company out with a bang. I am making myself heard first, before I make my impact, Trust me this company is in for an epic era. The Era of JBL, and this is the only warning the roster will get.

*the camera pushes in slowly as JBL looks down, he suddenly lifts up his trademark white hat and puts it on his head as he looks into the camera once again*

All of you are here to either lose to me or fill out the time I’m not using, This show belongs to JBL.

*JBL pauses and looks to one side, he looks back up*

As a result of the sudden change I see superstars, former superstars, legends, hall of famers from all over signing up but while all of you are a part of a group of others, while all of you are a category I am something all together different. I am not a "Super-Star" I am not a "Legend" no I am higher, I am bigger I am something none of you can relate to, I am and Forever will be the One and Only WRESTLING-A!

*The crowd boos as JBL has lifts his head up looking out to the sky, he pauses not saying anything after Wrestling. He slowly looks down and stares into the camera*

God.

We fade to black for commercial...

hayden-panettiere_3868-thumb-450x650-thumb-450x650.jpg

*Killz has a soft spot for Hayden Panattiere*

Backstage we see Jeff Hardy conversing with his masked and covered accomplice when suddenly the Miz walks in. He walks straight through the locker room, smirking at Hardy before Jack Swagger stumbles in and sits down near Jeff. The Miz re-enters the frame and sits opposite Jeff.

Hardy: Gentlemen, thanks for coming...

[video=youtube;3XwJL10YBEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XwJL10YBEo[/video]

A huge pop from the crowd for the re-emergence of Shane McMahon! He shuffles on out, tie off, shirt with a few buttons undone and looking way more chilled than earlier. He makes his way down to the ring.

JR: Our esteemed owner, Shane McMahon shuffling like only he can.

The King: Normally I’d make a remark about you being a kissass but you’re right partner, what a night it’s been for our owner and for the CWF.

Shane enters the ring and has a microphone already.

Shane: Cut…my…music!

Shane is all smiles and the crowd really feed off his energy.

Now you’ve all seen how tonight has played out so far and we’ve still got the BIGGEST match of the night, a dream match that some thought might never be seen again, as Chris Jericho goes one on one with the great one for the last semi-final place in the World Heavyweight championship tournament!

Big pop for that match of legends.

In the back on the whiteboard this time says ‘GM announcement’. That’s right, there’s too much for me to do backstage to keep on top of match booking these days and whilst I’ll always be around I needed to hire a guy to run this place out front so to speak. Now, I’d love to be introducing him to you at this point, I really would, but unfortunately he hasn’t made it to the arena so I’ve decided to make it an announcement for the already MEGA show we have for you next week!

Boos from the crowd, upset they won’t see the GM tonight.

But I didn’t come out here just to disappoint you. No no. It’s obvious what the prize and opportunity was to most of the winners tonight but the triple threat…the triple threat that demonstrated the FUTURE World Champions of this company, had no obvious prize. That doesn't matter now after the heinous and brutal attacks from Jeff Hardy and his masked associate! Let it be known Jeff, your retribution is coming and it's coming swiftly. The winner of that triple threat was going to be considered for a title match next week but as we didn't get to see that match here's what we'll do. Instead of crowning an Intercontinental Champion next week, we'll do so in 2 weeks time. The match will be a triple threat. The losers of all semi-finals tonight will team up and compete in a tag-team match next week in accordance with the brackets. Orton and Swagger will team up to face the team of Batista and the loser of tonights last semi-final, either Chris Jericho or the Rock. The winners, if they can co-exist for that one night, will go onto the triple threat the following War. The last competitor will be determined via a battle royal next week for ALL superstars not still involved in the World title tournament.

The crowd pop for Shane once again.

Right I’m going to stop hogging the spot light here because Rocky and Jericho are backstage waiting so have an awesome main event and I’ll see each and every one of you back here next week!

Shane heads out of the ring and claps hands with a bunch of fans, bouncing his way to the back to the sound of his theme.

JR: HUGE announcements from Shane tonight. Join us after the break for our main event folks!

[video=youtube;AcJ50mQkfA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcJ50mQkfA0[/video]
*can anyone say WAR's theme song?*

We’re taken to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen it’s time for the MAAAAAAIIIINNNN EVENNNTTT! This is the fourth semi-final in the World Title tournament! It’s scheduled for one fall via pinfall or submission. Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing 260 pounds, The People’s Champion, The Rock!

[video=youtube;pdWUTB20mJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdWUTB20mJk[/video]

Rocky hits the ramp to a mixed reaction from the crowd in classic Rock fashion as he swaggers out from the back, all confidence. He smirks as he goes from side to side of the entrance ramp and the electricity builds in the arena! Rock walks down to the ring, specifically clapping hands with anyone who has a Rock sign and avoiding those who don’t with icy glares. He climbs the steel steps and walks to the nearside turnbuckle, climbing it and throwing an arm into the air. He takes a deep breath and just as he’s getting into his own entrance Chris Jericho must’ve had something to say to the guys in the truck…

[video=youtube;YhhFncs-Vrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhhFncs-Vrw [/video]

Rocky looks pissed as he stands atop the turnbuckle and glares back at Jericho who gets more boos than even Rock as he swaggers out from the back. One fist in the air as he walks down the ramp he shouts trash at Rock, suggesting he hop down before Jericho throws him off. Rock climbs down into the ring as Jericho takes his time and stalks Rock from the outside before he suddenly rolls into the ring and the two men come nose to nose. The official endeavours to separate them as Jericho’s music dies and Justin Roberts speaks up again.

Roberts: And his opponent! From Winnipeg, Manitoba, weighing in tonight at 230 pounds, Chris Jerichooooooo!

Jericho laps up the heat from the crowd as the referee rings the bell and the Rock slaps the lips right off Jericho’s face before Chris has even stopped gloating! The crowd are briefly into it, they pop for it but then boo the right hands Rock lays into Jericho leaving him leaning on the ropes. Rocky does his classic right hand, throwing it back into the air behind him before laying the smacketh down and sending Jericho straight to the outside! Jericho lands awkwardly and Rock is right out after him. Rock picks him up by the head and crashes Jericho into the crowd barrier, head first, 1…2…3…4 times before leaving Jericho to slump against the barrier. Rock grabs a bottle of water from a fan. He takes a swig before throwing it back into the crowd and taking a moment to gargle it. Some love it, some find it a complete waste of time and awful showboating but isn’t that the beauty of the CWF?! Rock picks Jericho up and rolls him into the ring to break the referees count but by now Jericho is playing possum and as Rock climbs back into the ring, Jericho hits him with a codebreaker!

JR: Already?!

The King: Fastest match in CWF history?..wouldn’t have much to beat but stil!

Jericho crawls into the cover, smiling at his own genius possum work.

1…
2…

Rocky kicks out to the surprise of some but Jericho seems to have had the kickout scouted from the first moment and goes to work stomping away on Rock who is on the mat. Rock convulses at every shot, clearly a lot worse for wear from the codebreaker, before Jericho suddenly bursts towards the ropes and hits a lionsault! He stays on for the cover.

The King: This time maybe!

1…
2…

Kickout from Rock and the crowd are eating up the quick start to the action and the intensity these two men are displaying. Jericho smirks knowingly. He drags Rock to his feet but Rocky bursts back into life with right hands but just as Rock looks to land the final blow Jericho retailiates with a knee to the midsection and physically shoves Rock into the corner. Jericho storms at him but Rock drops to his knee and clambers out of the way leaving Jericho to fully eat turnbuckle. Jericho takes a moment to recuperate but as he turns and rushes towards Rock the Great One lifts him up and plants him with a samoan drop.

JR: A tribute in name to his heritage, expertly applied.

King: It’s vintage, old school Rock!

Rock sits up, shock across his face as this is his first opportunity to catch his breath for a while before he crawls backwards into the cover on Jericho.

1…
2…

A routine kickout and both men roll to opposite corners, taking a breather. The pace and damage dealt in this first section of the match alone is supreme and the two competitors are certainly showing their mettle. A lunge from Jericho is ducked under and once again Rock proceeds to lay the Smackdown on Jericho. Jericho takes several solid shots before blocking one and kneeing Rock in the gut. Keeping up the pressure Jericho whips Rock into the ropes and goes for a high back body drop but Rocky bounces back with a running DDT! Rock goes for the cover, rolling Jericho over, and this one could be done.

1…
2…

Jericho snaps back into life just quick enough to get a shoulder up in the closest count of the night so far. Rock looks a little frustrated and gets to his feet. He stomps away at Jericho briefly before he begins to stalk him. Jericho wobbles to his feet and turns into the Rock Bottom!

JR: ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM!

The King: The first of many in CWF I think! This is done!

1…
2…

BUT! Just like the Codebreaker earlier on in the match, the perfect execution doesn’t make up for the earliness of the attempt and Jericho manages to force himself onto his stomach, thus getting a shoulder off the canvas in time. Rock looks a little flabbergasted and attempts to drag Jericho to his feet but Chris plants a foot and drives through Rocky’s torso, forcing the Great One into the turnbuckle. Rock walks out of the turnbuckle only to be hit with a scoop slam. Rock it’s the canvas as Jericho falls into the ropes, trying to get back in the game after the Rock’s finisher. As Rocky uses the perpendicular ropes to get to his feet, Jericho hits a springboard dropkick which knocks Rock to the outside! Rocky lands awkwardly near the announce table and Jericho gets to his feet, raising a fist into the air.

The King: Rock are you ok? That looked nasty.

JR: And so the Rock, so-called champion of the people depending on which mood you catch him in and Chris Jericho are battling in our main event and it’s a classic so far, a classic.

The King: What do you mean so-called JR?! He’s our champ! Rocky Rocky Rocky!

Some fans close to King join in the chant whilst others boo in a mixed reaction that then sweeps the arena. Within a minute there’s a loud chorus of ‘lets go Rocky!’ countered by ‘Rocky sucks!’ Jericho, unenthusiastically, joins in with the lets go rocky chants sarcastically before berating the official for not yet starting the count. Our ref has no choice and begins to count Rock out who is in pain on the outside.

1…
2…

No movement as yet from Rock but the King is certainly shouting enough encouragement at him.

3…
4…

Rock stirs and pushes himself up onto all fours and begins to crawl to the ring.

5…
6…

Rock reaches up one hand but doesn’t have the strength to pull himself onto the apron.

7…
8…

Finally rock gets half his body onto the apron but as the crowd holds it’s breath to see if Rock will make it Jericho hits a baseball slide and knocks Rock back before exiting the ring and mounting Rocky against the announce table. Jericho lays in right hand after right hand until the official starts the count again. At hearing this, Jericho rolls Rock back into the ring.

JR: That’s vicious from Jericho.

The King: It’s all mind games JR! Jericho let Rock teeter on the edge of defeat and then came in for more punishment. I don’t like it but it’s effective.

Jericho gloats to the crowd before grabbing a mic mid-match.

JR: Oh now what is this?

Jericho: *breath* Come on Rocky *breath* is that all you’ve got? *breath* this is where pandering to those fans has gotten you!

Jericho’s mic falls away in shock as Rocky bursts to his feet and hits Jericho with a surprise spine buster dead centre of the ring! The fans throw up a mixed reaction, but they all hit their feet, when Rock positions himself for the people’s elbow! He removes his elbow pad and goes to throw it to the crowd but instead lays it on Jericho’s chest before hitting one set of ropes, jumping Jericho, hitting the other and landing the people’s elbow with aplomb! Rock goes for the cover.

1…
2…

Jericho kicks out to the supreme shock of Rock!

The King: That’s the Rock Bottom AND People’s Elbow Jericho has kicked out from!

JR: Did you expect less? Both of these men are fine athletes and first ballot hall of famers in their own right.

Rocky snaps out of his shock and gets to his feet, loudly talking trash. He goes to pick Jericho up but Chris rolls him up with a small package!

1…
2…

As the officials hand comes down for 3, Rocky pops out of the hold and the two men quickly get to their feet before meeting in the centre of the ring and flat out brawling. In a strange move for both men, after Rock tackles Jericho to the ground, technique and charisma go out of the window as they assault each other with a barrage of rights and lefts until Rock gains the upper hand and gets to his feet, dragging Jericho over to the turnbuckle and slamming his head into it. Rock wheels around and waits for Jericho to walk into a Rock Bottom but this time Jericho reverses it, by simply elbowing Rock in the side of the head, and grabbing Rock around the legs. Jericho flips Rocky onto his back and goes to apply the walls of Jericho but Rock manages to fight it and shove Jericho off. Rock gets back to his feet but Jericho wheels round and puts Rock down again with an MMA style takedown before repositioning and again trying for the Walls! This time Jericho gets Rock onto his back but before Jericho can really apply any pressure Rock reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. Jericho throws a miniature tantrum, stomping away at Rock’s back before falling to one knee and hitting some closed fists to the back of Rock’s head. He roars ‘you’re fake Rock! I tell the truth!’ before the official drags him away and gives him a warning. Rock wobbles to his feet and as Jericho tries to rush him Rock hits a snap belly to belly and crumples Jericho up at the base of the turnbuckle!

JR: That looked like it hurt, Jericho landed real awkwardly there.

Rock drags Jericho out of the corner and goes for the cover.

1…
2…

Jericho pops a shoulder up and tries to use the turnbuckle to climb away from Rocky who pulls him to the centre of the ring and goes to hit a neckbreaker. Rock delivers but Jericho rolls away after suffering the impact and falls to the outside.

The King: Turning point right here, Rock could have sealed it.

On the floor outside Jericho recuperates and is seen by the cameras to pull his knee pads down to expose his bare knees. The Rock doesn’t see this and climbs out on the apron. Rock winds up for a double axe handle and jumps off as Jericho gets to his feet but Chris catches him in mid-air with a brutal codebreaker to a huge pop before the crowd realise who performed it!

JR: My god! What impact! What athleticism!

The King: Say what you will, there’s few better minds in the business than Chris Jericho.

Jericho displays a wry smirk as he heaves the Rock’s dead weight into the ring and goes for the cover, sure of victory.

2…

KICKOUT FROM ROCK! The crowd pop for the kickout and Jericho runs his hands through his hair. Jericho truly can’t believe it and drags Rock up to his feet only for Rocky to wrap an arm round Jericho’s chest and plant him a Rock Bottom for the second time in the match!

The King: Rock needs the cover!

King is right but the Rock takes a while to get his bearings before crawling backwards, back first onto Jericho.

1…
2…

Jericho kicks out! He gets a short pop but then a lot of boos as Rock falls off Jericho, wide eyed.

JR: This is unbelievable!

Both men tenderly get to their feet, using each other for support, when suddenly Rock bursts upwards from a bent over position to line up another Rock Bottom! The crowd boo as Jericho fights out of this one. As Rock turns around having been elbowed repeatedly in the head, Jericho grabs Rock’s legs and pulls them out from under him. Jericho turns Rock over and finally applies the devastating Walls of Jericho! Dead centre of the ring, Rock has nowhere to go. He reaches out frantically but he’s not even remotely within reach. Jericho tweaks the pressure, sitting on Rock’s lower back, as Rocky tries to will himself up using his mighty upper body strength. Rock manages to turn himself and Jericho round in circles but never gets closer to the ropes. Another 10…20…30 seconds pass with the crowd nearing on silence as Rock collapses onto the mat after nearly a minute of fighting. You can tell he wants this but when Jericho repositions himself and drives his knee into the back of Rock’s neck, the People’s champ has to tap out to fight another day!

Your Winner, via submission: Chris Jericho!

jericho61.jpg

JR: Dammit, he did it. Jericho is advancing!

The King: However you feel about these two men, they put on a hell of a main event for us tonight!

Jericho manages to stand of his own accord, a smirk across his face, as the official raises his hand to a chorus of boos. Jericho throws the official away now and rolls to the outside, talking trash to those shouting at him and booing him. Jericho heads towards the back but stops at the ramp to hold up one fist. As he does so, this graphic appears on the titantron indicating the advancing participants of the tournament.

TitletournyR2.jpg

The show is almost over as we seem to fade to black to a huge pop but there is some bustling heard on the mic. We hear some footsteps from a camera that has been left on, propped up in the backstage promo area…suddenly, a loud screech is heard and a collision is evident from the ensuing bump and scuffle of body on bonnet and body on floor. The car speeds away before a technician gets to the area and flips the camera around before seeing to the downed victim. Other technicians can be heard discussing whether the tape saw what happened before they pick up the camera and jog over the point of incident. The man face is face down but when he’s rolled over it’s revealed as SHANE MCMAHON! The crowd boo heavily after a brief period of shock when suddenly, in the background, Jack Swagger slowly appears from behind a pillar. The crowd boo, knowing what that could mean, before the Miz appears from a stairwell to the left of the scene. Both men walk up to Shane and stare down at him, blankly offering token phrases of encouragement to trainers. A few moments pass, heat raining down from the live arena, until it intensifies upon the arrival of a suited and booted Jeff Hardy who stands behind, and between the bodies of Miz and Swagger…a very solemn moment, exacerbated in the evil intent by the lingering heel superstars is turned on its head when suddenly a bunch of security come and throw the technicians away and take control of the camera. They back up and establish the shot in a more wide angle to include all the visuals of the scene. From the group of security steps a familiar face who kneels down next to Shane. The man throws a contract down on top of him.

Man: Signing me on as General Manager…with full power…was the biggest mistake you’ve ever made Shane my man.

Swagger slinks away as Jeff Hardy lights up a cigarette. The Miz slowly takes his leave, trudging away into the background before the television audience. The man looks up to reveal himself to be who we all suspected from the first glimpse…Eric Bischoff.

Bischoff: I’m back! And I’m better than ever…

We finally fade to black to a series of boos and groans from the live audience as Bischoff smirks down at Shane, Hardy smokes in the background and other two men disappear completely...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK:

WAR ROULETTE!

WHC Tournament Semi-Final:
- John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio

To determine #1 contenders to the Intercontinental title:
- Swagger/Orton vs Batista/Rock
- Battle Royal featuring all superstars (minus winner of Cena/Del Rio, Jericho and Punk)

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TT'ers <3
Everything else - (Skillz that) Killz

Owners note: Well thanks guys, hope you enjoyed the first show! There was a lot to digest but hopefully plenty to keep you coming back! Thanks to everyone who TT'd or got a promo to me and to those who didn't, I expect better next week ;) Haha. RE: The Triple Threat, obviously you'll get where that match went if you read all the show segments. <3 There WILL be problems in that this is the first show I've posted in...18 months? Something stupid like that. Had some issues with repetitive colours and some segments ending up tiny because of squash matches etc but as I get more practice it'll all iron out hopefully :) Preview later maybe? Tomorrow at latest. <3

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Loved the show Killa. Matches were well written, and you did a great job of laying the foundations for the coming months. The show as a whole was fun to read.

CWF has a bright future. :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Awesome show, next week will be a tough one for me facing Swagger

Rev

Reaction score
Good job, I'm impressed at the quality. Reminds me of good ol' UCW. Was my Hardy promo decent for a first timer, hopefully so cos I want him on the card this time :D

EDIT: just read the ending...great to see some Jeff in there amongst the great heels :D

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
WAR March 7th Preview - Better Than Ever...

In a video posted on CWF.com on March 1st, Eric Bischoffs face fills the screen as he addresses what looks like the CWF roster.

Eric_Bischoff-300x225.jpg

Bischoff: First of all, great news! There's no evidence pinning the Shane McMahon attack on ANYONE in this room! So, I'm free to take over...ahem, run Monday Nights!

The vast majority of superstars cheer this whilst guy like Batista, Rock and Cena look on knowing the negativity this move could bring.

Now Shane-O had a great idea for this week and some great matches booked so hey, I'm not one to change those plans meaning that you, John Cena, will indeed go one on one with Alberto Del Rio in the first of the World Heavyweight Title tournament matches this week. Let me say this though Cena, whilst Shane was unappreciative of your work this past week on Jack Swagger...I have to say I was impressed.

Swagger, who is sat in front of Eric, widens his eyes at the news.

Having said that, Jack here is a future world champion and that is a fact so if I see ANYTHING like that against Swagger here in the future, you will be fired on the spot, no questions asked.

Cena looks astonished and Batista puts a hand on his shoulder only for Cena to shrug it off and storm out of the room.

Well, he'll miss the big surprise which is that I'm getting the roulette wheel out early for one match this week and it's yours Alberto! This is the only match-type we'll know beforehand!

Eric spins the wheel and purposefully stops it on something with tiny writing. Upon closer inspection it reads "Each man can ban a move oft utilised by his opponent and if his opponent hits it then you win the match automatically!" Clearly a fix, Del Rio leaps to his feet.

Del Rio: The FU! The FU! Haha!

Bischoff: Was that FU or STFU? Ah no matter, we'll ban both. Cena, what move...oh, he's not here. Ah well, I'll just sign-off on this match then and it's official. Good luck Alberto!

There's laughter in the room but Rock and Batista still look less than amused.

Ah yes, these two....Rock, Dave, you have a match too don't you? And I'm not going to change Shane's stipulations, no. You will indeed face Randy Orton and Jack Swagger. The winners will of course go on to compete for the Intercontinental championship. You'll find out your stipulation on the night but hey, good luck! Now, where's that Jeff Hardy!

Hardy stands up lazily and holds his arms out to his side.

There he is. You know I had a special phone call this morning from someone in hospital you got to know last week Jeff and that mans name is Cody Rhodes. He won't be cleared to wrestle for another 3 weeks apparently but he wants to wrestle you this week on WAR anyway so I figured...why not?! It's done, you and Rhodes, this week on War!

Eric smiles and looks around before spotting a couple of guys and going to speak. Before he can, JBL stands up.

JBL: Mr Bischoff, sir, if you'd be so kind as to inform me why it is I don't yet have a match I'd be very appreciative because all I need is one opportunity to show why I am still a WRESTLING-A GOD!

Bischoff looks at JBL and smirks.

Bischoff: Mr. Bradshaw I was just getting round to that. See I have a man who I've gotten to know very well as of late who is destined for only big things. His name is the Miz. Now, the Miz wants an opportunity he tells me. He wants an opportunity against a legend, against someone who poses a unique challenge. Well I found him a legend and a totally unique...well, a unique nobody in a guy named Joey Ryan so here's the scoop. You, Miz and this Ryan fellow will kick off the show next week in a 3 way! That'll get you guys loosened up for the big battle royal won't it? The last chance saloon to get into a title match at Genesis! Oh and the Battle Royal might just be under roulette rules too come Monday night. Good luck Gentlemen!

The screen fades to black...

------------------------------------------------------

Confirmed for WAR on March 7th.

- John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio (John Cena's finishing moves, the FU and STFU, are banned)

- Rock & "Roid" connection vs Swagger & Orton - Winners go on to the Intercontinental Title triple threat on March 14th. - stip TBA.

- Jeff Hardy vs Cody Rhodes - stip TBA.

- The Miz vs JBL vs Joey Ryan - stip TBA.

- Battle Royal to determine last of 3 IC title competitors (features all superstars except Chris Jericho, CM Punk and winner of Cena/Del Rio) - stip TBA.

That's your preview boys!

Could I get promos from:

The injured Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre following their brutal attack from Jeff Hardy.

Chris Jericho and CM Punk on their semi-final next week and potentially becoming the first CWF World Heavyweight Champion.​

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Show looks a lot of fun Killa, looking forward to it. :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Ah lovely, Cena can't use his moves!

^_^

Nice card overall

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
Awww man I got left out of the World title hunt? No fair! Oh well. I am coming after some IC gold baby!!!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Gnarlly Rock vs Jericho match Killz :eek:.

The rest of the show was impressive, gonna be real interesting to see what happens next from here. Good luck with it ;D, gonna need it ;).

Rev

Reaction score
So this means I have Cody Rhodes, AND the battle royal? Need to get that checked. Awesome stuff anyway :)

Killz

Reaction score
Yeah I'll get on top of this now;

You MAY be double booked for this show, that's the way the chips have fallen. If you can pull double duty, superb. If not, you will get more long-term reward from making the effort in your singles match than you would for posting in the battle royal, feel me?

Sorry I didn't think of an easier solution sooner but if you want it bad this is a great opportunity to show it.

Killz

Reaction score
Supreme FUCKING rage.

Writing the show in a thread in staff when suddenly I accidentally hit some sort of shortcut whilst trying to paste something and my browser window closes with no option to recover the text I'd input! :mad:

How awesome is that?

This puts me back to 50% of the damned show. Anyone want to save me the misery of writing another battle royal and do it for me? If not I may have to push the show back to tomorrow guys, I can only apologise for my own idiocy for not putting it in MS Word but I got on a supreme roll and just wanted to get the show done..more fool me :mad:

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
As I have said if you need an emergency/assistant writer I am here for you.
FOR. YOU.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.