CWF - Past War Shows & Previews (1st Run)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Monday Night War Preview; February 28th *FINAL*

Consider this an opportunity to get going TT'ing and showing me who really wants it you guys! This'll be updated until the middle of the week as more members sign-up and then subsequently finalised with all new members before the show being given promo time to set up their character and intentions!

CWF.jpg

*MNW Banner Coming Soon*

In the first card of the fledgling CWF we will some of THE biggest names from 90's and 00's wrestling, and a bunch of future Hall of Famers to boot, compete to show the world not only why they signed with CWF but why they should be crowned a champion in the Championship Wrestling Federation! In an interesting note; each winner this week will be greeted with a special prize to be revealed on the first Monday Night WARRRR! (all will be revealed on the night people but none of these are filler, each winner is going somewhere and everyone who puts in the effort will see reward, that's how I'm playing this ting)

Match 1
Batista vs CM Punk
Batista.jpg
vs.
CM_Punk.jpg

Match 2
Jack Swagger vs John Cena
Jack_Swagger-1.jpg
vs.
John_Cena.jpg

Match 3
The Rock vs Chris Jericho
The_Rock30.jpg
vs.
Chris_Jericho.jpg

Match 4
Del Rio vs Randy Orton
AlbertoDelRio7.jpg
vs.
Randy_Orton19.jpg

Match 5
Dolph Ziggler vs Drew McIntyre vs 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes
Dolph_Ziggler.jpg
vs.
Drew_McIntyre.png
vs.
Cody_Rhodes10.jpg

Promos:

JBL
Jeff Hardy
Joey Ryan

Promo guys PM for direction if you'd like it. (I'm aware Gun Show/Sam have already promo'd in the main forum so they get a bye this week for their promo i.e. no punishment from me for not turning one in haha ;) )

NB: This seems as good a time as any to explain that weekly matches, whilst I remain the sole writer, will be truncated affairs with detailed entrances and final moments seperated by more sweeping descriptions to fill the middle sections of the match. This is to prevent burnout. Matches will be assigned numbers on the card as oppose to 'opening match' and 'main event' because making the main event of a weekly show will be rewarded with a fully written match. The main event will be the match thats has the most skilfull TT'ing and from guys who show they REALLY want it. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
*CARD CHANGE*

As no TT'ing has taken place yet I've made an alteration to the card that accommodates the sign-up of Rumorz and makes the matches fit better into my vision of contendership etc. Now I will go one on one with Prodigy and Andrew will face Rumorz who has Randy Orton.

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
*UPDATE TIME*

You'll notice I have added Ellis, Dom and BRMP to the card to take part in a super youthful triple threat bout ;) Good luck guys!

Killz

Reaction score
*UPDATE*

This is the final card! Sign-up thread is no longer in use as the roster size is nice as it is. Obviously pick-ups/new members can still join by PM'ing me (which I'll make clear in the sign-up thread)

"Youth" Triple Threat updated to accommodate DOM's change of character and promo guys outlined.

TT Guys! And/or comment on this bad boy?

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
What do you mean by "sweeping descriptions"? Also if you need an assistant I can help since PWMMA got closed down. I won't touch booking though...

Rev

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind being an emergency writer after a few weeks. Got my promo sorted, I thought I'd post it because it's a lot more comfortable rather than doing it in a pm, and plus everyone can see it straight off the bat.

Looking pretty good Killa, let's hope you can take the load.

Killz

Reaction score
What do you mean by "sweeping descriptions"? Also if you need an assistant I can help since PWMMA got closed down. I won't touch booking though...

Sup Punk. Well for this week I'm actually writing out all the matches fully by the looks of it but in the future, as there's going to be 5+ matches on each cards I might write in this fashion.

"Several rest holds from the Miz really slow the match down as he employs headlocks and the like for 2 straight minutes as Orton tries to break free. Orton eventually does after the crowd get behind him and he hits his signature moves for a close 2 count before the Miz hits a low-blow, thanks to A-Ri inteference, and continues to hold the upper hand with more locks and holds."

That would segue into the final pinning moments but thats 1/2 paras of a match written in 2 lines, you feel me? As such, in the future, if I can only write 2 full matches 1 week and no-one can help out, some of the less TT'd for matches will feature sections like the above. A bit 'classic' if you remember the sort of first ETW matches and stuff.

Also thanks for the offer. I'll see how writing goes for this week and if I need an assistant to maybe get full matches out every week, I'll drop you a line :) Sorry PWMMA collapsed btw, was a legend run on your part.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I will trash talk as soon as possible. Been man busy this holiday.

Killz

Reaction score
No worries my man. TT by Sunday afternoon and your TT will be counted bro, we all have busy weeks and the like.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Nice I'll get a post up soon

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Yeah its look awesome... Just make Rock Jericho awesome, me and dod are going crazy tbh.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
Sup Punk. Well for this week I'm actually writing out all the matches fully by the looks of it but in the future, as there's going to be 5+ matches on each cards I might write in this fashion.

"Several rest holds from the Miz really slow the match down as he employs headlocks and the like for 2 straight minutes as Orton tries to break free. Orton eventually does after the crowd get behind him and he hits his signature moves for a close 2 count before the Miz hits a low-blow, thanks to A-Ri inteference, and continues to hold the upper hand with more locks and holds."

That would segue into the final pinning moments but thats 1/2 paras of a match written in 2 lines, you feel me? As such, in the future, if I can only write 2 full matches 1 week and no-one can help out, some of the less TT'd for matches will feature sections like the above. A bit 'classic' if you remember the sort of first ETW matches and stuff.

Also thanks for the offer. I'll see how writing goes for this week and if I need an assistant to maybe get full matches out every week, I'll drop you a line :) Sorry PWMMA collapsed btw, was a legend run on your part.

I get it. Kinda lame but it is rather ingenious. As a member of CWF I am like what the fuck as a former writer/booker/owner/president that is like epic wins.

Thanks I am pretty awesome.

Killz

Reaction score
Everything is one track for this week so far, just got a couple of the non/least TT'd for matches to be written and then this baby will go up. I'd say before 12pm my time which is in plenty of time for the Americans amongst us and...well whenever that is for other nations.

Hope you guys are looking forward to kicking this baby off!

Status
Not open for further replies.