CWF - Past War Shows #2 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ants

Reaction score
That makes 11 matches for the pay per view..Craziness. Might need to look into two brands soon man, there getting bigger and bigger every week!

As far as the show goes, like I said it was big. Seemed well writtens so props to the writers.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
wow a great show. I'm glad that I'm number one contender even though I don't like Triple Threat matches. :p And for Rock ... you should rewrite your signature, because you have been pinned ... :D

Lewb

Reaction score
Wicked... wicked wicked show. Picked up a victory but left with egg on my face. Starrcade BRMP..... IT'S AWWWWWN!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Great show guys. I'm thrilled to be back and yes the Attitude Era will be unleashed upon the CWF! :-D

awesome miz

Reaction score
What a show!

I must say, guys that's how I want to show looks like. If everyone would tt and get promos like this, CWF gonna be best!

To show... I will not comment matches, because I saw them before, but I will comment promos and so...

I must say all the promos, return of Hoov, return of Y2J and ALL the promos was so exciting to read, really awesome work guys!

Me debuting as Del Rio and McIntyre and getting tag team match against LewB next week is really exciting and I'll say... Good luck Lewb, but you can't change destiny...

Show overall 10/10 and Starrcade gonna be BIG!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Monday Night War: Monday 22nd August 2011 Edition!

tazz1.jpg

The camera cuts backstage as we see Taz. He is interrupted...

Josh Mathews: Tazz, Tazz... Can I have a word?

Taz: Uh, I guess so... I do have an announcement that I'd like to do to kick off the show...

Josh Mathews: Well, if you have an announcement, go right ahead.

Taz: You might as well save my time going out there, I do want to be quick... We got the main event up next. Anyways, going to get to the point. This Sunday at Starrcade, we will see nWo vs. Attitude Era. But I'll speak about that one later... Also DX are out the door as well, the reason for these cuts is because I'm bringing in other talent. I understand DX are popular with you people but Shawn Michaels has personally told me that he's been suffering injury and really doesn't want to return to the ring. Shawn is officially retired.

Josh Mathews: Who are the new signings to CWF?

Taz: You'll find out at Starrcade Josh. I'm not going to reveal anymore but this... The draft is on Monday. Check CWF.COM to find out where you're heading to.

Josh Mathews: Is there a name for this new brand?

Taz: Tuesday Night Honor will be the name of the brand. I'm going to my office, speak later...

The camera fades...

WarBanner.jpg

Live From,
Amway Arena, Orlando
TDWPIC5.jpg

The titantron comes alive as we see this image...

rawiswar2hbk91ey5qp6.gif

Pyrotechnics explode from the entrance ramp as CWF Monday Night WAR theme song begins playing.

RAW7251.jpg

[video=youtube;flcRItw066U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flcRItw066U&feature=player_embedded[/video]

We cut to ringside.

Joey Styles: Hello Orlando, with just six days until the biggest pay-per-view of the year, Starrcade. Tonight's WAR is going be a great show.

Joey Styles: It will be, last week we grabbed the highest rating ever for CWF. Could we top last week's rating this week Joey?

Joey Styles: Easily, it's CWF. Tonight we've got some great bouts we've got Cody Rhodes taking on Brock Lesnar in a singles bout. Now that's going to be a tough task for Rhodes but it's possible he could upset Lesnar here.

Jim Ross: It will be extremely tough, Christian and Orton picked their opponents and what great choices did they pick. Orton picked Christian to face his old friend Edge tonight! Now that's going to be a match I'd want to see. Christian picked the returning Jericho, with Jericho taking an extremely long hiatus...

Joey Styles: He hasn't been seen since Retribution and didn't take part in the Scramble. I'm glad he got his rematch clause. Jericho could just as well walk away the winner and prove everyone why he was the best in the world.

Jim Ross: We'll see Joey... In our other bouts we've got New Age Outlaws taking on Chosen Destiny. Now I really enjoyed what Chosen Destiny had to say and I believe they'll work as a team. This match should be a great one nonetheless.

Joey Styles: In our pre-main event we've got the hottest match ever to hit the wrestling world. Stone Cold Steve Austin one on one with Hulk Hogan! That match is a dream come true for me Jim, I don't know about you but both these guys were my icons when I grew up.

Jim Ross: I'll give you that one, this match is going to be a slobber-knocker! In our main event we've got Finlay and Hassan taking on Kane and CM Punk. Let's get rolling!

Jim Ross: Rhodes and Lesnar is first up!

Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen, tonight we're opening up the show with what is sure to be a slobberknocker of a showdown.

Joey Styles:
Intercontinental Champion Brock Lesnar asked for a challenge and Taz gave him his wish in the form of "Dashing" Cody Rhodes.

Jim Ross:
Not to take anything away from the young Rhodes, but I'm not sure someone of his stature is what Brock was expecting to receive.

Joey Styles:
Brock Lesnar likely feeling very confident about this match-up, but the "Dashing One" shouldn't be counted out by any means, J.R.

The camera pans from the announce table to the ring where Todd Grisham is taking a break from his backstage interviewer duties to serve as the ring announcer for this bout. The ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

url

Todd Grisham: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is your opening bout of the night! Introducing first...

WHOAAAAAAAAA!
Your Only Smoke And Mirrors!

[video=youtube;r2fK7-N71Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fK7-N71Ic[/video]

"Smoke & Mirrors" by TV/TV begins to play over the PA system, much to the chagrin of the fans in attendance. As they rise to their feet and boo the sound of the theme, the "Dashing" superstar himself walks out onto the stage, inspiring them to boo louder.

220px-Dashing_Cody_Rhodes_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops.jpg

Jim Ross: Well there's certainly no love lost for Cody Rhodes.

Joey Styles:
He loves himself enough for everybody.

Cody smirks and turns around to face the titantron, admiring his own reflection in the "mirror" before he turns around and slowly walks down the ramp.

Todd Grisham: From Marietta, Georgia. Weighing in at 223 pounds. He is the son of the "American Dream", "Dashing" Cody Rhodes!

The fans' boos intensify but Cody ignores them, climbing up the steel steps and entering the ring.

Todd Grisham: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY[/video]

"Next Big Thing" by Jim Johnston begins to play as those in attendance rise to their feet again, cheering the theme as much as they were booing his opponent's. With no time wasted and in a manner only he could, the Intercontinental Champion makes his way from the backstage, walking with a purpose down the ramp, Paul Heyman beside him.

url

Jim Ross: And here comes the pain! Brock Lesnar looking focused as always, ready to knock someone's head off it seems.

Joey Styles:
That's why I'm glad I chose to sit on this side of the table for a living, J.R.

Jim Ross:
You and me both.

Brock marches down the ramp, Paul now walking behind him. Lesnar reaches the end of the ramp and approaches the ring apron, leaping up onto it as he's introduced.

Todd Grisham: From Minneapolis, Minnesota. Weighing in at 280 pounds, he is the current and reigning Intercontinental Champion and the "Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!

The fans cheer as Brock steps through the ropes and enters the ring. Heyman remains ringside with Brock's Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder. Both Rhodes and Lesnar make their way to the center of the ring as Todd Grisham exits it, and the ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

rhle.jpg

Both men walk towards each other, standing nose-to-nose. Cody slaps Brock across the face, the crowd, "Oooh"-ing at the gesture and the impact made. Lesnar's head rocks with the impact, staying turned in the direction he was slapped in, a smile forming on his face. Brock laughs as he turns his head, the expression on his face becoming instantly seriously once he's eye-to-eye with Rhodes again. Brock begins stalking Cody down, walking forward into him as Rhodes keeps backing away, doing everything he can to avoid his opponent. But the "Dashing One" makes a mistake by not paying full attention to where he was going, as he now finds himself in a corner, Lesnar walking towards him with evil intentions in mind.

Jim Ross: Brock quickly playing predator in this contest.

Joey Styles:
Which, unfortunately for him, makes Cody the prey.

Brock gets close to Cody, who thinks fast by stomping on his foot as hard as he can. Lesnar leans down and Rhodes grabs the back of his head with his left hand, delivering a thumb to the eye with the right. The crowd boos these cheap tactics as Cody slips out of the corner behind Brock and delivers a clubbing double axe handle to the upper back that sends Lesnar into the corner. Rhodes takes full advantage of the situation as he lights into the back of Lesnar with ferocity and quickness. Brock throws a kick backward into the shin of Rhodes to break up the barrage as he leaps, twisting in mid-air, and lands on his feet facing Cody. He rolls his arm backward at the shoulder and fires out of the corner, going for his patented lariat but Rhodes leaps out of the way, launching himself into the ropes and using the momentum to send himself at Lesnar.

Jim Ross: Rhodes very innovative at keeping himself in this one so far.

Joey Styles:
True but Brock Lesnar's a bear, poke him long enough and you'll wish you hadn't.

Rhodes raises his arms above his head, forming his fists together, seemingly planning to deliver a double axe handle to the top of the head. Lesnar sees this and sidesteps, Cody hitting his hands on the mat. In the brief moment that Rhodes is left open, Brock takes advantage of his opponent's crouched state and places Cody's head between his legs, hoisting him into the air and delivering a brutal powerbomb. Not long after Rhodes makes impact with the mat, Brock keeps a hold of him and hoists him into the air again, delivering another brutal powerbomb. The crowd is going nuts as Brock lifts Cody up for the trifecta.

Joey Styles:
And right about now is where Cody's wishing he hadn't poked the bear.

Jim Ross:
The raw power of Brock Lesnar is so impressive!

As Lesnar lifts Cody into the air, Rhodes throws a punch downward, extending his pinky so that he jabs Brock in the eye. Lesnar lets go as Cody goes over his head and slides down his back. Rhodes knees Brock in the back and hooks his arm around the neck of the "Next Big Thing". The crowd boos as he follows through and connects with "Cross Rhodes", planting Brock with authority. Rhodes goes for the cover.

1!

NO!

Lesnar places his hands on the abdomen of Rhodes and pushes him off, Cody being sent through the air, now standing with his arms draped backward over the top rope. Lesnar places his hands on the mat and rolls backward, his legs going over his head as he ends up on his knees, rising quickly to a vertical base. Brock charges Rhodes, who throws up his legs, kicking Lesnar in the face with one foot to stall his momentum, then locks his legs around Brock's neck and throws him into the nearest turnbuckle, twisting his own body so that he landed on the mat hands first, his knees following soon after as he climbed to his feet. As Cody stood, his back was to Brock, who made his way to the top turnbuckle. Rhodes turns around as Lesnar leaps at him, going for a diving spear but Cody leaps into the air and kicks Brock in the mouth and then in the back of the right side of his head a moment later with an enziguiri. Both men crash to the mat, Rhodes quick to regain his footing.

Joey Styles: Nice agility on the part of Cody Rhodes!

Jim Ross:
Look here, I think he may have drawn blood!

Brock is on his fists and knees as he looks down at the mat, blood dripping from his mouth. He looks at Cody with a scowl, baring his blood stained teeth and lips as he leaps from the position he's in to his feet. Cody runs into the ropes, looking to get the jump on his opponent but Brock catches him, turning him quickly and planting him on the mat with a spinebuster that seemed to shake the ring. As Rhodes lie there on the mat, Brock walked over and rolled him onto his back, grabbing Cody by the ankle and applying an over the shoulder single leg Boston Crab!

Jim Ross: It's the Brock Lock!

Joey Styles:
Cody Rhodes may have no choice but to tap here!

Rhodes looks ready to tap but he angles himself forward, placing both hands on the mat and throws his free leg into the abdomen of Brock, who releases the hold and is sent staggering into the corner. Cody gets to his feet, limping on the one leg, and turns to face his opponent, taking a three-point stance as he seems ready to charge. As this is happening, suddenly Dolph Ziggler comes running through the crowd and hops the ring barricade, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. Rhodes charges Ziggler instead but Dolph leaps over him split-legged, then lands on his feet, quickly turns around and plants Cody with the Zig-Zag!

Jim Ross: What is the meaning of this? I know they're opponents at Starrcade, but Dolph has no business getting involved in this match!

Joey Styles:
I don't think Dolph's the only one looking to get his hands dirty, J.R., look!

As the referee goes to call for the DQ, Chris Jericho comes running down the ramp and hops onto the ring apron. As the referee argues with Jericho, Dolph comes up behind him and connects with the Zig Zag! Heyman pulls Jericho off the apron and gets in his face, telling him to leave. Chris turns and begins to walk away, then turns around, grabs Paul, and lays him out with the Codebreaker! In the ring, Dolph is standing over Cody beating him up with repeated punches to the face as Lesnar walks over and grabs him. Just as this happens, Chris grabs the Intercontinental Championship Paul dropped and enters the ring, getting Brock's attention.

Jim Ross: This is heinous! Get these two out of here!

Jericho charges Brock, teasing hitting him with the title but he stops mid-run and throws the title into the air. Lesnar reaches up and catches the belt, leaving him open for a Codebreaker! Jericho looks at what he's done smiling as he and Ziggler leave and make their way up the ramp. Todd Grisham takes the microphone, making the call for the incapacitated referee.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, as a result of a double disqualification, this match has been ruled a no contest!

The crowd boos the announcement as the camera pans to the announcers for post-match statements.

Jim Ross: Well certainly not how I wanted this match to go down. I hope this won't be the norm tonight.

Joey Styles: Certainly a controversial end to our opening contest, but you can't deny that Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho have each made a statement for Starrcade. For now, we've got to go to commercial folks, more Monday Night WAR after this!

The camera goes backstage as Lesnar and Rhodes are helped out back, we see Josh Mathews interrupting Christian.

Josh Mathews: Uh, Christian?

Christian: What do you want Josh? I'm busy...

Josh Mathews: I won't be long, how do you feel about Randy's attack last week.

Christian: How do I feel? Is that what you're going to ask me? Look Todd, get out of my way.

Christian storms off as we can hear The Miz's theme song being played.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;IlgZjZDZ1VE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlgZjZDZ1VE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"I Came to Play"by Downstait begins to play over the PA System. The Miz and the always sexy Maryse come out to the stage to loud boo's from the audience. They walk down the ramp ignoring the fans. They get to the ring and they both do their usual taunts on the ring apron. Maryse gets a mic from one of the CWF workers and hands it to the Miz. He pauses for a while and then begins to speak.

MizMic2-1.png

The Miz: I was asked by CWF management to come out here and explain my actions from last week on Monday Night War. Last week I attacked someone who I despise very much. That person is none other than John Cena.

The children and woman in the crowd begin a "Cena" chant while the guys chat "Cena sucks"

The Miz: I knew that as soon as I would mention his name you pathetic mistakes would go into a cheering frenzy. So why did I attack John Cena? This is the question that is in the mind of all the little children and women in the arena. The reason I attacked John Cena is because he is the so called face of this company. He gets everything handed to him on a silver platter while the rest of us like me are over looked. I’m tired of being overlooked and that is why I attacked the children’s hero Cena. I attacked Cena because he needed to be taught a lesson that he is not who he thinks he is. He is not the face of this company because someone else is. Someone who is awesome and that person is standing in this ring right now. That’s right I should be the face of CWF not Cena. I’m the must-see superstar in CWF history not CENA!!!!!!

The Miz pauses for a moment

The Miz: People say that Cena is where he is because he is popular with the crowd. The only people I say cheering for Cena are the little nine year olds. So congrats Cena you made it, you’re in the same category as Spongebob Squarepants and Hannah Montana. Your career will be defined as the guy who kept the little kids entertained. But at Starrcade all these little kids are going to get hit with the harsh reality that their hero is a fraud. Because let’s face it I’m the star and the true face of this company BECAUSE

The Miz pauses like he usually does for his catchphrase

I’M THE MIZ

The Miz pauses again

AND I’M

The Miz pauses again as the crowd yells "Awesome" to taunt him

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

We then go to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
nightofchampions2011.jpg

Yeah... We'll just post it here...

Monday Night War is storming ahead and the crowd are electric. The next thing they hear however is not exactly music to their ears.

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and with a smirk, stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

jph079.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, joining Randy Orton who from the time he came out of the ring hasn't taken his eyes off him. The Animal just walks right past him to get a microphone, and when he gets it he stands dead center in the middle of the ring and waits. Waits for the lights to shut off, leaving one spotlight on him, and he clears his throat to speak.

wwe-batista-cool-looks-in-black-shirt-and-sunglasses.jpg

The Animal, Batista: Last week, I showed everyone that the side of Batista that you thought was gone, can be brought out at any time. I could have pinned Randy Orton after my Batista Bomb had ruled him out out for the count, but I thought better of letting him have the easy way out. When I wrenched him up and locked in the Batista Bite, everybody realized there and then that in the CWF, I mean business. I am here to get the biggest paycheck, to get the hottest women and to become the champion that you all know deep down that I deserve to be. I am the only person worthy of their own spotlight around here, which is why I'm the only person that gets it! Not Randy Orton, not even our Champion Finlay.... and especially not Edge.

Edge, I heard you last week, I heard how you whined about Retribution and how even though you got your ass well and truly handed to you, you never technically "lost".... But where you spent the next night, tells me a much... much different story.

Batista looks up at the titantron with an image flashing onto it while smirking.

EdgeHurt2_display_image_crop_340x234.jpg

The Animal, Batista: Looking in a bit of a bad way by there Edge, not too comfortable. And at Starrcade, with Tazz as our referee, the hardcore original insists that there is no need for rules. So i can do absolutely anything that I see fit to make sure I got a shot at the CWF Championship. If I want to make a permanent dent in your skull with the wrong side of a steel chair I can do it. If I want to throw your spine out alignment by Batista Bombing you on the ring steps I can do it. And while your crying for a little sign of compassion from your boss, I will laugh as I pick you up, and set you in the Batista Bite, just because I can. Once the match is over I may decide to let go, I may not.... it all depends on a how much a lesson you had learned by that time!

And then Finlay, or CM Punk, I'll be coming for you. You two fakers have had enough time in the spotlight, and it is now time to bow out, and let the real superstar take his rightful place at the top of this company. And believe me, if you don't have the brains to let me get there, you'll get the scars to show I made my way there!

Batista leaves the ring as JR speaks.

Jim Ross: Coming up right now is our tag team match featuring New Age Outlaws and Chosen Destiny. I'm not too sure what to think of this new team Joey

Joey Styles: I believe they'll do just well, I wish we saw more tag team matches happening however...
tag-3.jpg

Joey Styles: Are you ready for some tag team action, J.R.?

Jim Ross: Oh most certainly, Joey, especially when it's a match like this. The New Age Outlaws are arguably one of the most pivotal tandems in the history of our sport comprised of two veterans. And Chosen Destiny is, by my estimate, a combination of the two hottest rising stars today. It's past versus future here tonight!

The ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

Todd Grisham: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first...

The War arena is filling up ready for another sellout show, when all of a sudden one of the iconic guitar riffs in wrestling folklore fills the arena to announce the arrival of one of CWF's best loved tag teams.

Road Dogg: Oh! You didn't know?! Your ass better CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYY!

The crowd copy him as he walks out, with Billy Gunn onto the stage with James as he approaches the ring.

new_age_outlaws.jpg

Todd Grisham: From Austin, Texas and Nashville, Tennessee respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 529 pounds. They are the team of Billy Gunn and Road Dogg, the New Age Outlaws!

Todd Grisham: And the opponents...

As both Jesse and Billy wait for their opponents, Alberto del Rio's personal ring announcer step into the ring with a microphone in his hand and at the moment Justin Roberts stands up and introduce him...

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rooodriguez!

mkn.jpg

Whole arena turn into huge boo and chant “ you suck “ for Ricardo Rodriguez, as suddenly well know theme of Alberto del Rio hit the PA system of the arena...

As the theme hit the sound system, fans in the arena leap to their feet and show huge disrespect to their newest sensation – Alberto del Rio. As Alberto arrive in his new car, to make sure everybody in arena know who just arrived, Alberto beep of the horn... Alberto get off the car and fans in arena chant “ You Suck “, but Alberto with huge smile on his face ignores them...

adre.jpg

As Alberto get off car and stay before him and point on his own face, Ricardo grab microphone and put it before his mouth and introduce Alberto del Rio...

Ricardo Rodriguez:
Señoras y señores,
El gran momento ha llegado,
cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
Es un hombre apuesto y muy poderoso,
A diferencia de usted las personas que son gordas, feas y pobres.
Él es la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de México
Él es Alberto del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

adrf.jpg

As Ricardo finish his introduction of Alberto del Rio, Alberto begin to slowly walk on the entrance ramp and with huge smile on his face, he yell something to these peasants sitting in the crowd and booing at him like idiots... Alberto step on the entrance ramp and pose for people in crowd and the peasants, that are sitting at home, as the flickering pyros fall behind him...

153.jpg

Alberto after posing for the fans, slowly begin to walk down to the ring, with huge smile on his face and look at at his personal ring announcer, that is still standing in the ring. As Drew McIntyre walks from aside him as they smirk, they then head to the ring as Ricardo steps out of the ring sitting near the announcer's desk.

Todd Grisham: From Ayr, Scotland and San Luis Potoso, Mexico respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of 519 pounds. They are the team of Drew McIntyre and Alberto Del Rio, Chosen Destiny!

DING DING!

tag-3.jpg

The teams are standing on opposite sides of the ring, diagonally across from one another in their own respective corners, both discussing who is going to start things off. It is decided that Road Dogg will start for the Outlaws as Billy Gunn steps through the ropes and takes his place on the ring apron. Across the ring, the decision is made for Drew McIntyre to start for the Destiny as Del Rio steps through the ropes onto the ring apron as well. Road Dogg and McIntyre circle the ring, feeling one another out as they've never squared off before, deciding to meet in the middle and lock up in a test of strength.

McIntyre doesn't wish for it to last long so he delivers a knee to the abdomen of Road Dogg to break it up, slipping behind his opponent and locking his arms around his waist, trying to lift him off the mat. Road Dogg turns and elbows Drew in the side of the head, breaking the hold as he turns around and comes face-to-face with him, rocking his head back and then forward, connecting with a devastating headbutt that takes McIntyre off his balance as he falls back into the ropes. Dogg grabs his wrist and guides him from the ropes, looking to whip him into the opposite ones, but McIntyre stops himself in the middle of the ring and instead whips Road Dogg into the opposite ropes. Del Rio delivers a punch to the upper back before Dogg is sent in the direction of McIntyre, who goes for a big boot attempt that Dogg sidesteps, McIntyre connecting with nothing but mat, the force of which jars him a bit.

Jim Ross: This match hasn't definitively belonged to anyone yet, it's still anyone's game.

Joey Styles:
Road Dogg very clever between those ropes. Each time it seems McIntyre is in the driver's seat, he is proven wrong by the veteran Outlaw.

Road Dogg turns McIntyre and fires into his face with a left-handed jab, then another, and another to make it a three-piece before delivering a quick crotch chop and hitting him with a right punch. The crowd was cheering but Drew wasn't amused as he fired back with a right punch of his own, knocking Road Dogg on his butt and running into the ropes, firing back and leaping into the air, drawing his legs in and extending them quickly, catching Road Dogg in the face with both feet. The attack was delivered with vicious impact as Road Dogg's head violently snapped against the mat. McIntyre grabbed Dogg by the hair and dragged him over to his team's corner, holding his arms behind him as Del Rio reached over the top rope and slapped him across the face.

Jim Ross: What blatant disrespect!

Del Rio pulled his fist back to punch the restrained Outlaw, but Road Dogg threw his legs up, kicking them out and connecting with Del Rio's abdomen, sending him flying off of the apron. The crowd cheered and Road Dogg went to focus on McIntyre next but Drew fell backward, launching Road Dogg through the air and driving him onto his head, Road Dogg able to see his own feet beside him as McIntyre had him rolled up in a form of bridging suplex pin. The referee covered.

1!

2!

NO!

Just as it seemed like the match was over, Billy Gunn ran into the ring and delivered a boot to the side of McIntyre's head, sending him rolling onto his face. He grabbed Road Dogg's legs and got him out of the predicament, dragging him over to their corner and slipping out of the ring before the referee could reprimand him. The fans were riled up, trying to will Road Dogg on, who was mere inches from tagging his partner in, crawling over to the corner. The crowd got hotter the closer Dogg got, and as they were a second away from tagging, McIntyre grabbed the leg of Road Dogg and dragged him to the center of the ring, away from Billy Gunn's hand, rendering him unable to tag. McIntyre walked over to Alberto, who had returned to the ring apron, and tagged him in. Del Rio entered the ring, angry at what Road Dogg had done to him earlier, as he wasted no time in attacking, beginning with stomps to the upper back and back of the head of the New Age Outlaw.

Joey Styles: Road Dogg not in a good situation right now.

Jim Ross:
If he gets kicked in the head correctly, he could be on the receiving end of a concussion. I hope he finds a way out of this.

Just as J.R. expresses this, Road Dogg grabs the leg of Del Rio and flips him onto his back. He makes his way quickly over to his corner and leaps, tagging in Billy Gunn as the roof nearly comes off of the Amway arena.

Jim Ross: And business is about to pick up!

Billy Gunn comes into the match a house of fire as he runs to the corner of Chosen Destiny and leaps, taking McIntyre off of the apron with a double dropkick. He lands on the mat and springs to his feet, doing the same to Del Rio as he gets up, landing the Mexican superstar face first into the nearest turnbuckle. Gunn runs over and leaps into the air again, landing both knees in the back of Del Rio as he grabs his shoulders and falls back, connecting with a variation of the Backstabber. Except when Gunn lands, he holds Del Rio for a moment, grabbing his arms and pinning them to the mat, holding him over his knees. Billy lets go of the hold and stands up as Del Rio places his hands on the mat, pushing himself up as he climbs to his feet. As he does, Billy runs over and connects with his trademark leg drop bulldog, driving Del Rio into the mat.

Jim Ross: The Famouser!

Joey Styles:
This one could be over!

Road Dogg enters the ring and charges across, taking McIntyre off of the apron again as Billy rolls Del Rio over and covers. The referee counts.

1!

2!

3!

DING DING!

Todd Grisham: Here are your winners, the New Age Outlaws!

url

Billy Gunn and Road Dogg celebrate their victory as the camera pans over to the announce table to get the commentators' post-match feedback.

Joey Styles: Well there you have it folks, the young stars of Chosen Destiny were no match for the veteran craftiness of the New Age Outlaws.

Jim Ross:
This certainly bodes well for them heading into Starrcade, that's for sure. Well folks, we understand that Josh Matthews is standing by for a very important interview. Josh...

WAR cuts from its previous match to show Jericho, tongue in cheek, looking quite pleased with himself as Josh Matthews stands by to interview him.

Josh Matthews: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here with the man who will be facing Randy Orton tonight, Chris Jericho, and Chris, what are your thoughts on your match tonight, and your match with Brock Lesnar at Starrcade?

Jericho looks up, seemingly in deep thought before smirking and looking towards Josh.

Jericho: Josh, I think I've already made my thoughts on Randy Orton clearly known. I don't like snakes, and he might bruise my heel, or something else unimportant, but when Randy Orton walks into Starrcade, he's going to be doing it with only one leg usable. I'll go out there and show him why he should've dreaded this day ever since Christian announced me as his opponent. He should be shaking in his boots so much that they're slowly withering away, and his RKO chants and foaming mouth in the ring won't be able to save him from the best in the world. As for Brock Lesnar, that's a whole different story...

Josh Matthews: Chris, you have to admit, Brock Lesnar F5'd you at Redemption when you attempted to interfere in the Intercontinental Championship Scramble, he's got to be going in with the psychological advantage.

Jericho looks at Josh like he just said he likes dancing to Barbie Girl music in his underwear, as though he just said the stupidest possible statement in the english language?

Jericho: The Psychological advantage? Psychological advantage? So...you think some 6"6 or something brute is more intelligent than me?

Josh Matthews: Chris, that's not what I..

Jericho suddenly yells and the crowd laugh at his frustration in his next statement.

Jericho: SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP! You do not call me Chris! You will refer to me as Mr. Jericho, and what you need to understand, is that Brock Lesnar cannot beat me! I ignored the scramble because I realised the filth they called competitors in it, so I left. But then I realised, if I didn't appear at Retribution, the ratings would go down, so I selflessly ran down there and sacrificed my own well-being when Brock Lesnar caught me off guard and hit me with an F5. Now I'll admit, Brock Lesnar's a great athlete, yada yada ya. I have no problem with Lesnar, not yet. I have a problem with the ball of sludge that follows him around and likes to run his mouth to me. I am Chris Jericho, Heyman can pretend I owe him something because I used ECW as a springboard, but once I am done with Brock Lesnar, if he dares to get in my way, he's the one who's going to feel the pain. I'm done here.

Jericho smacks the microphone out of Josh's hand as he stands there bemused, unsure of what to do next, and WAR quickly fades to commercial.

futurama_bender.jpg

ojeri.jpg

We come back from commercial as Randy Orton is already in the ring.

The crowd aren't pumped yet, despite the epic show they have upcoming and the great pay per view that should be soon to impress. Suddenly, the theme of a man they just love to hate hits and the boos tear asunder.

[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Chris Jericho appears from the back and the boos get even more intense. Jeers and slurs are thrown at Y2J as he marches his way down the ramp, seemingly ignoring all those around him. He gets to the middle of the aisle, and sneers at some kid wearing an Orton shirt before moving on.

Jericho ventures up the steel steps with supreme dignity as he gets on the apron, and steps in between the ropes as the bell rings.

Jim Ross: Jericho's return to the ring, can he show us why he is the best or will Randy stop him?

Joey Styles: I'd like to see Randy stop him, he needs as much momentum for Starrcade.

Orton quickly fires away with a few punches before Irish-whipping Jericho to the ropes. Jericho grabs the ropes as he stays put as Orton misses a dropkick. Jericho grabs Orton and hits a Codebreaker as Jericho drops and goes for a pin.

Jim Ross: Could it be over already?

Jericho lets go of the pin and smiles at the referee.

Referee: What are you doing?!

Jericho: You just watch.

Jericho laughs as Orton lies motionlessly on the mat as Jericho does the 'Orton' pose. Jericho waits for Orton to get to his feet as Jericho hits an RKO on Orton as Jericho then pins Orton.

Winner by pinfall, Chris Jericho.

Joey Styles:
That was disgusting. How dare Jericho use Randy's finisher like that.

The referee raises Jericho's hand as Jericho then slides out of the ring and heads backstage.

Suddenly... we're interrupted...

tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv.gif

Out comes Christian wearing a leather jacket and a dark red t-shirt as 'Highway to the Danger Zone' by VS The Ocean begins playing. Christian smiles at the crowd as they erupt into boos as Christian goes to speak.

002.jpg

Christian;

Randy, Randy, Randy... Once again you couldn't succeed. Why is it so Randy? Why is it that you cannot succeed like everybody else? For the past three weeks you've failed to secure a victory, for the past three weeks you haven't lasted any longer than three minutes. Yet I made the ultimate challenge for you to be in a match for half an hour against me, now you do realize that I could pin you 10 times in that half hour. One pinfall per three minutes. Why is it Randy that you are failing drastically? These moronic losers are wondering if they should continue cheering for you because you're absolutely useless Randy. You will never be successful like me, last week you took me out with the RKO and is that suppose to make me shut up? Was that RKO suppose to be some sort of damage? Because here I am Randy... and there you are laying motionlessly on the mat.

Christian continues walking down as he steps up the steel steps before entering the ring as Randy slowly gets to his feet.

Get up you moron. I dare you to hit me in the face, I dare you because I know you won't. You are exactly like these fat slobs in the audience, too lazy. I bet nobody in the arena here could last three minutes even if I invited them, they'd gas out just like you Randy. THREE MINUTES. Do you even realize how pissed off I am Randy? Week after week I expected better, I expected you to last longer or perhaps even win to look like a freakin' threat but you're not Randy. You're making this way too easy for me, yo'-

Randy gets to his feet as he looks for an RKO, Christian quickly pushes him off as Randy turns around and hits Randy with an RKO as Christian picks up the microphone.

Jim Ross: Now Christian is using that RKO!

That's all it takes Randy, your so called finisher. The RKO, well guess what Randy... There's a few more moves up my sleeves I could possibly pull off on Sunday and I guarantee you, you won't last thirty minutes... I better call the medics to come out prepared because you Randy... your career will be over at Starrcade and that's a promise because I will put you in hospital and if I can't do it in that match... I'll do it once the thirty minutes is up, but I shouldn't have to because I know I am better than you Randy.

Christian drops the microphone and slides out of the ring as he grabs two chairs and slides them in the ring as Christian gets back into the ring.

Joey Styles: OH GOD!

Christian places the chair under Orton's neck as Christian grabs the other chair as he goes for a Con-Chair-To but...

Taz: STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. IF YOU HIT HIM, YOU WON'T HAVE YOUR MATCH. DROP THAT CHAIR RIGHT NOW!

Christian drops the chair as he grabs the microphone.

You wouldn't.

Taz: Don't start me Christian, get out of the ring right now or I will fire you.

Christian looking disappointed as he leaves the ring, still holding the microphone as Christian gets to the top of the entrance ramp as ringside workers go to check on Orton as they help him to his feet.

This Sunday Randy... Tell your wife that she will meet you at the hospital and oh, this is for your wife Randy.

Christian blows a kiss towards the camera as Christian leaves. The ringside workers help Orton to the back as the camera leads to us backstage where Josh Mathews is
The titatron suddenly lights up a Todd Grisham is shown standing backstage with a stupid grin on his face as he introduces us to his guest.

03.jpg

Todd Grisham
Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time ..... John Cena.

The women and children in the arena erupt as Cena walks into view of the camrea. Many of the older men in attendance sigh and sit down in their seats disappointed in what they see as Grisham continues.

34nsm86.jpg

Todd Grisham
John thanks for your time especialy after what happened on the show last week. Now as we heard through out the week the War roster is going to be split after Starrcade when CWf introduces a second brand to the mix. How do you feel about the possibility of being drafted away from the CWF flagship show. I mean honestly it could turn out like Smackdown or ECW did for WWE.

John Cena
Well honestly I dont really care were I end up after Starrcade because it is not going to stop me on my road to the World Title. And management know that werever John Cena ends up no matter which show it will be what the fans tune into watch. Because even now Cena equals ratings. I dont want to toot my own horn Todd but why else would Tazz have given me a match against the Miz unless he was trying to boost his Pay Per View ratings?

The crowd boo when the brand split is mentioned and then again when Cena talks about leaving War. Men cheer in the hope that the brand fails and Cena is out of the Job.

cenaa.png

Todd Grisham
Thats great to hear, but now onto more important issues. How do you feel about the General manager making your debut match against the Miz at Starrcade perhaps one of the biggest Pay per Views of the year here in CWF.

John Cena
Todd I think the Miz just proved why I am going to be the best in this company, because after just a few minutes on the air he felt it necessary to bndside me and chalenge me to a match. now I dont know if this is for some personal reasons perhaps he is still anger that he has never beaten me with out the help of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and to be one hundred per cent honest I really dont care. Because now I get to make my debut on one of the biggest stages of the year and you can guarantee that I am going to make my mark on this company.

The fans cheer as Cena promises a victory against Miz at Starrcade in his debut match. Grisham nods stupidly as Cena looks over his shoulder briefly.

Todd Grisham
Interesting but John many are saying that after the Miz viciously attacked you after your interview last week that maybe the champ isnt the same as he use to be. That perhaps he has lost some of that fight he once had???

John Cena
Todd let me tell you this my friend, that cowardly attack from the Miz last week was exactly that. Cowardly and for you to even say that John Cena as lost his fight is just plain stupid. You see todd John Cena has nevr and I mean NEVER backed down from any challenge put before me in my carrer, I have done what many people thought was impossible. I on more than one occasion have lifted the Big Show above my head and given him an Attitude Adjustment, I was the first, and only person to ever beat Edge in a Tables Ladder and Chairs match ad you better believe that I am going to whoop the Miz all around that ring come our match at Starrcade. So to answer your question Todd, No I have lost nothing infact the attack last week made me only more determined to beat the Miz down.

The crowd again cheer as Cena promises to beat Miz's ass down at Starrcade. He then raises a hand and cuts off Todd speaking again.

John-Cena-Standing-back-stage-500x304_display_image.jpg

John Cena
Now man I am going to have to jet, so until next time CWF Universe .... YOU CANT SEE ME.

Cena walks off leaving Grisham standing alone looking like an idiot. The camera pans over to watch Cena walk off as he suddenly pauses and again peers over his shoulder with a concerned look and then continues walking. The camera then sees Edge making coffee.

2eq8f7p.jpg

Edge: Ah just what I needed before tonight. I am happy this company can afford good coffee otherwise it would be an utter outrage.

Todd Grisham:Edge, can I have a few words with you?

Edge nods his head in approval, as he seems to be in a good mood.

Todd Grisham: Now Edge tonight your in an emotional match with a man your very familiar with in Christian? What are your...

Edge: Familiar with? I know Todd you only have started watching wrestling since 2004. Let me bring you back to memory lane buddy. You see Christian and I were best friends for a very long time. We did it all together, hell we came into this business together and we became one of the greatest tag teams to date. The guy works very hard, he's very charismatic, and he is very talented. The problem is was that it's obvious that I was the guy people would like to see and take serious. Christian would be a guy people would see as a comedy figure after we split. I was the one that performed and put on the matches people will never forget. So when it comes to E & C, we all know who the star is already and will also know that after tonight I am still better.

Todd Grisham:Now are you concerned that Batista may try to get the upper hand on you before your huge match on Sunday? Also your thoughts on Tazz reffing?

Edge: Well we know how evil Dave can be, but if their is anything that big clumsy bastard can't do is be sneaky. I could see Dave from a mile away, just like most people can. If he thinks he can sneak behind me and make a statement, then he is sadly going to be mistaken!! He wishes he was on my level of hitting people when they least expect it. It's a chess match between me and Batista, but we all know who has the higher IQ. This isn't a match of brute strength and having all juiced up muscles. At the end of the day, I am the one that stands tall with my fingers in the air saluting to everyone that I am the best. As for Tazz, well I have all the trust in the world for him. I didn't really know Tazz from back in the day mainly because we worked on separate shows. But based on negotiating with him and how he praises me, I don't think their is anything to worry about. He just wants to make sure that the match goes well because this is the winner to determine will have the next chance at getting the heavyweight championship.

Todd Grisham: Just one last question Edge, is that alright?

Edge sighs for a bit, as he gives Grisham a look

288mwyb.jpg

Edge: Fine

Todd Grisham: CM Punk or Finlay? Who do you think will win also who would you like to face if you do win.

Edge: If I win, wow just ignore that statement Todd. Now Finlay said I have changed from being "The Rated R Superstar". Other than being a jackass that ripped on the fans that put in their hard earned money for the show, I haven't changed one bit. I am still the same confident guy that I was back in the day knowing I would win at any cost. I still do what I want when I want. So no it's not if I win, because your damn right is what I'll say to all the people putting their money on me to beat Batista. As for who is going to win, even though he pinned me I don't buy into Finlay. He won on a little roll up that I least expected. CM Punk reminds me a bit of myself because is such a rebel. I do respect Punk and I do think he will come out on top. That being said, nobody out performs or out tops me. So Punk if it's me against you like I expect it, you better bring even more than just your A game!!

Edge looks into the camera with a serious face then storms off as we go to commercial.

Chicago_flag.jpg

Chicago.

Under the titantron suddenly emerges Daivari with a microphone.

Daivari: Whether you stand or you sit, you all will shut up, as The Great Muhammad Hassan wishes to speak.

The crowd boos loudly as Daivari steps off to one side, Hassan comes through the curtain and Daivari hands him the microphone

HassanMohammed.jpg

Muhammad Hassan

Last week, last week was supposed to be my moment, in my debut after defeating C.M Punk the so called Number one Contender. I was to celebrate and everyone would see that The Great Hassan as a whole is here to stay, but then for no reason I was attacked. I was a victim of a terrorist attack, yes I said a “Terrorist” attack. Because for months this man has terrorized, he has used first and has used the cover of a mask to strike fear into all who oppose him. But what might be lost in the translation is that this man, this man is America. America and Kane they are big, they are slow, they are ignorant and they attack me for no reason. And I say this as an American, however Just because I am an American doesn’t mean I am as ignorant to this countries disgusting yellow underbelly as everyone else is. But back to my point, Kane is known as a machine, he wears a mask that hides his identity and his expressions, he signals fire at all times and with his intimidation he makes everyone else take note of him. Which is why I shall face him at Starrcade, many people they see this match and they’ve stated that it is a random pairing for two superstars, that it really didn’t have much of a backstory to it.

Hassan turns to Daivari for a moment before continuing

Well those people are wrong, because when I face off with the Big Red Monster it will represent every single one of you who have shuned me. I am fighting the big red machine just like I am fighting off all of your bigotry and all of your ignorance, because no matter how much Kane seems like an emotionless monster who just fights whatever is in front no matter what color, creed, or background. He is the one who attacked me, he chokeslammed me and until that chokeslam neither of us have spoken a word to each other. He might claim that he doesn’t care about the color of my skin just like all of you like to claim that everyone is “equal” in this country, well that big red bigot attacked me and in doing so he made an enemy of Muhammad Hassan. And he just like all of you and everyone in the back, will learn you don’t want to make an enemy out of me.

Hassan looks back at Daivari and nods him over, Daivari stands beside Hassan

And even though my followers have their hands full with three other teams, in a match that should of never been made. Because last week they won a match that said if DX won they got a shot, well DX Lost so what happens? DX Gets a shot, New Age Outlaws get a shot, and Chosen Destiny get a shot. Do you see now that even though everyone loves to deny what we say as truth, that we are still singled out, that we are still mistreated and disrespected, and that we must scratch and claw twice as much as anyone else. Well Even though my followers are busy, they will still constantly be at my side whenever possibly. The Great Khali is behind the curtain as we speak to make sure another attack is not to happen, and this is because we are all for the greater good. The Greater Good is to keep me safe so I can continue to guide them, and the Greater Good is our eventual dominance, our inevitable reign over this company. We’ve shown we can take out anyone at anytime in the past, if we wanted to we could take out anyone on the roster but the first sacrifices they were just examples. Because if we take out everyone, no one will be taught their lesson. You see The Great Hassan is to make you respect us, and therefore we keep our dominance at a slow pace. However to anyone watching in the back, if you ever feel like attacking me or anyone from the Great Hassan just know that we can always make an example out of you, we can always create a new sacrifice for our greater good.

And speaking of the Greater Good, tonight I shall do the unthinkable, and that is own victories over the Number one contender, the Money in the Bank case holder, all in my first two matches. Having already beating C.M Punk once Starrcade comes around I will have already beaten Kane. And maybe then some of you will open your eyes early and see me and The Great Hassan for what we truly are for you people, The Greater Good. It really is quite simple, we shall shine in this ring every single week and with that brightness you all will be forced to open your eyes. And for those who will keep your eyes blinded in a sea of prejudice, well for you we shall forcefully open your eyes. We are the Great Hassan, and whether you realize it or not, we are...The Greater Good

Hassan smirks as he steps back through the curtain with daivari as a theme song plays.

ec.jpg

[video=youtube;Y52HVU19cq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52HVU19cq0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

9711678-large.jpg

Christian's theme music plays as the fans boo. Out from the back walks Christian in his ring gear ready for action! He makes his way down the ramp without even looking at the fans. He slowly steps up the stairs, and into the ring. He takes off his shirt, and thinks of throwing it into the crowd, before just dropping it off outside the ring. He rolls his neck and wrist a few times, eyes locked on the stage, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets ready for action!

*DING DING DING*

The two foes stare at each other, and lock up. Each tries to overpower the other, and Edge gains the early advantage, locking Christian in a side headlock. Christian tries to get Edge off of him, but Edge wrenches the headlock in tighter. Christian finally pushes Edge off into the ropes, but Edge springs back with a shoulderblock into him, dropping him to the mat. Edge then takes off for the far ropes, springing back into the middle of the ring, and Christian throws himself at Edges feet. Edge jumps over him, running to the far ropes again, before springing back into the middle of the ring, where Christian leapfrogs him. Edge bounces off of the ropes once more, and Christian catches him with a hip toss.

JR: A lot of people underestimate Christian because of his size, but he is deceptively agile.

Styles: Very true, he may not throw a lot of people or slam them, but he can move quick.

Christian begins kicking Edge before he picks Edge up by the arm. Christian Irish Whips Edge to the corner where Edge lands back first as he begins walking out of the corner holding his back. Christian waits on Edge before he lifts Edge in the air into a back body drop! Edge lands hard on the mat as Christian looks over at Edge. Edge is on his feet as Christian grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him to the corner. Edge lands back first and stays in the corner as Christian suddenly runs to him and leaps in the air looking for a corner body splash, but Edge moves out of the way and Christian lands face first on the top turnbuckle! Christian is groggy as Edge takes off for the far ropes, before flying back in with a mighty Spear to Christian!

JR: THIS IS OVER!

Styles: Oh my God! Already!?

Christian grabs the bottom rope!

JR: What ring presence by Christian!

Styles: Edge has him with his back against the wall though, let's see if Christian can turn this around.

Edge is fuming, as he gets to his feet. He's pulling on his hair, sitting in a corner, measuring Christian for another spear. Christian slowly drags himself to his feet as Edge rushes in for the kill, but Christian counters with a drop toe hold! Christian grabs Edge's leg, locking on a half Boston Crab just as Edge grabs the ropes, pulling himself to the outside.

JR: Edge right on the ball there.

Styles: If Christian had locked that in, it would be over.

Christian, still groggy, waits for Edge in the ring. Edge slowly climbs back in, before charging at Christian with a wild clothesline. Christian grabs Edge's arm and hiptosses him to the ground. Edge gets up and punches wildly, but Christian ducks before spinning Edge around and dropping him to the mat with a belly to back front suplex. Christian then climbs to the second rope from the inside of the ring, and jumps off nailing Edge with his Flying Head butt!

JR: Flying Head Butt! Vintage Christian!

Styles: Hey...isn't that someone else's catchphrase?

Edge now is slow to his feet, as Christian measures him up for the Killswitch! Edge is groggy, and staggering around, as Christian always stays one step behind him.

JR: Could be Killswitch Time!

Styles: Edge in need of an Attitude Adjustment!

Christian flips Edge over and falls, smashing Edge's face into the mat with the Killswitch!

3...?

NO! Edge gets his shoulder up in the last millisecond as the crowd goes crazy!

JR: I can't believe it!

Styles: The heart of a champion showing through here in Edge.

Christian is in shock and gets up to argue with the Ref. In a sudden burst of energy Edge runs to Christian for a spear, but Christian side steps, and extends his legs, and falls back to trip Edge. Christian gets back up with Edge. Edge bounces off the ropes and runs at Christian again, Christian jumps and shoulder blocks Edge right in the face. Edge shakes it off and is determined to walk out victor. Edge makes one last run at Christian, but again Christian side steps, but Edge stops, back facing Christian . Christian throws his arm between Edge's legs, and flips him down to the mat in a roll up pin!

Kick out!

Edge kicks out at the last millisecond again. Christian turns to face the announce table, where he again shakes his head in disbelieve. Christian then turns to face the stage...SPEAR! Edge had bounced off the ropes, and Speared Christian! Edge crashes Christian to the mat.

JR: There it is! It's over!

Styles: Edge would not give up dammit! He fought to the end the win this thing.

Edge just lays down on the Speared Christian for the win.

3!

Winner at 10:37, "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!!!!

wwe-edge_display_image.jpg

Styles: Those two left it all in the ring tonight. Best friends since childhood, enemies tonight.

JR: Even though it is Edge with his hand raised, both won this one tonight. Everyone in the locker room knows just who Edge and Christian are, and what they can do. One victor, but two stars we're shinned tonight.

Edge walks to the back to cheers, as Christian lays in the ring as he is helped by the ringside workers backstage as we prepare for the next match.

JR: Wow, this gonna be epic!

Styles: Epic? This gonna be biggest match of history JR!

*GLASS SHATTERS*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstGOt0NM0c&feature=player_embedded

JR: WOW! Stone Cold brother!

Styles: He looks ready JR!

The crowd ignites to life as “The Texas Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin emerges from the back and looks out to the crowd in the arena. Not a person is sitting in their seats. All are on their feet in a sign of respect.

JR: Man, this gonna be big!

AUSTIN.jpg

Austin stomps down the ramp and up the ring steps into the ring. He climbs each turnbuckle and salutes the fans with dueling middle fingers raised high into the air. Then he jump down and step into the ring and wait for his opponent as Guitar strums are heard...

Styles: Look like Stone Cold's opponent brother!

[video=youtube;sjqS707wD9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjqS707wD9w&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix Experience' begins playing throughout the arena, Hollywood Hogan comes from behind the curtain in his nWo tank-top as he pretends to play the guitar. Sporting a black bandanna and long black pants. Hogan makes his way to the ring as the crowd boo's, Hogan takes his time as he steps into the ring and rip off his T-Shirt...

hulk-hogan3.jpg

JR: Wow, Hogan look's great tonight!

Styles: Absolutely JR....

Referee asks both men if he can start the match, but before ref calls for a ring bell, he look at both men and say them somethin and tell them to shake hands, but Stone Cold raise his middle fingers and says referee to start the match and referee calls for a ring bell...

DING! DING! DING!

hogauscopy.jpg

JR: Oh my god, here we go!

Styles: This gonna be big JR!

Both men step into middle of the ring and say some words to each other, before Stone Cold tell Hulk Hogan to “ fuck off “ and he kick him to the guts and send Hogan to the corner and follow him there. Stone Cold give Hogan few punches to the head in the corner and Hulk Hogan fall down and Stone begin to stomp on him, but after few seconds referee takes control of the match again and say Stone Cold that he gonna be disqualified if he'll not stop and Stone Cold step back and let Hogan get up, but as Hogan get up in the corner, Stone Cold runs after him and thinking Clothesline there, but Hogan ducks out of it and Stone Cold hit the turnbuckle hardly and as Stone Cold turn over, Hogan kick him to the guts and send him to the ropes and then hit him with huge Clothesline, but after Stone Cold falls down to the canvas, he nearly immediately get up, but Hogan is ready for him and give hard punch to his face and then put him up and down with hard Suplex and Hogan geos for a quick cover....

JR: Wow what a Suplex by Hogan here!

Stone Cold kicks out!

Styles: Stone Cold kicks out quickly!

Hogan grab head of Stone Cold and put him up on his feet and kick him to the body and then send Stone Cold to the corner and run right after him and hit him with huge Corner Clothesline and Stone Cold fall down to the canvas and Hogan take the moment and run forward the ropes and thinking to hit Stone Cold with a Leg Drop quickly, but Stone Cold rolls out and Hogan hit the canvas and slowly get up and Stone Cold from back grab Hogan's head and put him down with a Backbreaker and Hogan is down and holding his back and he slowly crawl to the corner and look there at Stone Cold that don't look happy about Hogan get to corner so Stone Cold goes after him there and stomp on Hogan with about Fifteen Mudhole Stumps, but Hogan disappointed get up and stay in the middle of the ring and Stone Cold run to the ropes and then grab Hogan's head and put him down with huge Swinging Neckbreaker and Stone Cold goes for a cover...

JR: OH my gawd what a Neckbreaker by Texas Rattlesnake there!

Styles: Oh this could be it!

Hogan kicks out!

Stone Cold quickly stomp on Hogan to keep him down and then he run forward the ropes and fall right on the Hogan's hearth with huge Elbow Drop. Hogan is down on the canvas and he's trying to roll down of the ring, but Stone Cold mentioned it and grab Hogan's leg and drag him back to middle of the ring, but Hogan turn over and kick Stone Cold right into his face and Hogan quickly gets up and give few punches to head of Stone Cold and run forward the ropes and then hit Stone Cold with huge Clothesline. Both men are down, but Hogan get up first and grab Stone Cold head and pick him up, but Stone Cold reverse it and kick Hulk Hogan to the guts and then give few punches to his body, but Hulk Hogan still able to fight back and both men are now fighting in the middle of the ring, but Stone Cold is taking little control of the fight and then run forward the ropes, but Hogan mentioned it and get his leg up and put Stone Cold down with Huge Big Boot and he goes for a quick cover....

JR: Wow what a Big Boot!

Styles: I feel the pain in head of Stone Cold here at our announce table!

Thr... Stone Cold kicks out!

Hogan get up and wait for Stone Cold to get up, but Stone Cold is out and he's holding his head down on the canvas and Hogan is not able to wait anymore, so he goes to Stone Cold and grab him up and put him up on his shoulder, but Stone Cold reverse it and he get off Hogan's shoulder, but Hogan quickly turn over and kick Stone Cold to his guts and give few more punches to his head and then Hogan send Stone Cold to the ropes and want to hit a Clothesline on him, but Stone Cold ducks down and Hogan miss, but Stone Cold still running and both men are thinking Clothesline and they both fall down to the canvas after huge Double Clothesline. Both men are down and Hogan grab ropes to help him get up, but Stone Cold do the same thing and both men get up at the same time, but Hogan don't see Stone Cold and Stone from back jump after Hogan and put him down on his knee and then Stone Cold grab his body and put him up and down with hard Gutwrench Suplex and then he goes for a cover...

JR: Wow, what a Gutwrench!

Styles: What a match so far!

Th... Hogan kicks out!

Stone Cold get up and someway get to the corner and he try to take some time off there, but Hogan is trying to get up slowly and so Stone Cold goes after him and kick him to the body and Hogan fall back to the canvas. Stone Cold get on Hogan and keep punching Hogan's head and Hogan looks like he's off, but from a nowhere, Hogan reverse one punch and give a head butt to head of Stone Cold and Stone Cold fall down and both men are now trying to get up and Stone Cold gets up first, but only second after him get up Hogan as well and Stone Cold run forward the ropes and just as Hogan do and Stone Cold look for a Clothesline, but Hogan ducks out and both men still running and now Hogan try to give him Clothesline, but this time Stone Cold ducks down and both guys still running and this time, Hogan jump up with his knee up and hit Stone Cold with unbelievable Running Knee Strike and Stone Cold fall down through second rope to the outside of the ring and referee begin to count him out!

JR: Oh my what a Knee by Hogan!

Styles: This is awesome JR!

Hogan is near the ropes and he get down and roll out of the ring as well and he help Stone Cold to get up and then give him huge punch to Stone Cold's head and Stone Cold fall down again. Hogan quickly pick him up and send him right on the steel steps and Stone Cold hardly hit the steel steps and he's now down holding his arm, but Hogan pick the moment and kick him to the arm and again pick Stone Cold up, but Stone Cold give a elbow to Hogans head, but his arm is hurt and Hogan kick him to the guts and Stone Cold turn over and Hogan from back grabs him and pick Stone Cold up and connect Stone Cold's back with huge Belly to Back Suplex right on the barricade and Hogan get back to the ring and tell referee to count Stone Cold out....

JR: Did you saw that Styles? That was epic!

Styles: Yeah, what a move by Hogan here!

JR: Stone Cold better get back to the ring...

Stone Cold slowly grab apron and he's trying to get up, but after that huge Belly to Back Suplex he feel huge pain in his back and he's not able to get up....

Styles: This is it JR!

Stone Cold heard referee count to eight and so he grab all of his energy and at last second he roll back into the ring and Hogan looks not happy about that and so he goes and argue with referee about slow count outs, but referee tell him to shut up and Hogan grab referee's shirt and tell him something and referee tell Hogan to let him go, or he'll disqualify him and so Hogan let him go but still saying him something and Stone Cold slowly get on his knee and get to Hogan and from nowhere get Hogan into School boy position and referee begin to count...

JR: School boy! This is it!

Styles: Oh my, Stone Cold gonna steal it!

Thre... Hogan kicks out!

Hogan immediately get up and looks shock for what Stone Cold did and he goes after Stone Cold but Stone Cold get up and give hard punch to Hogan's body and then just send Hogan to the ropes and he runs forward the ropes as well and then take Hogan down with Huge Lou Thesz Press and give about ten punches to Hogan's head and fans in arena are crazy for Stone Cold and Stone Cold get to the corner and look at Hogan that is laying down and then, Stone Cold begin to climb on the top turnbuckle and when he get there, he raise his hands and wait to Hogan to get into right position and when Hogan did, Stone Cold jumps into the air and connect body of Hogan with huge Diving Elbow and then, he quickly get up and looks little bit shocked, but Stone Cold pick the moment and grab hands of Hogan and turn Hogan over and lock him into painful Sharpshooter and fans in arena get Crazy!

JR: Oh my god Styles, Hogan gonna tap out!

Styles: This is so painfull JR!

JR: Absolutely Styles! Hogan's back being destroyed there!

Styles: Wow look at Hogan, he's trying to get to the ropes!

Hogan's is screaming in pain and arena is claping and chanting like mentals and Hogan is trying to get to the ropes, but every time he crawl, Stone Cold lock him even harder and Hogan looks to tap out, but someway he begin to crawl and he's now finger tips away from getting to the ropes, but Stone Cold drag Hogan to the middle of the ring and Hogan looks to tap out, but someway he grab all of his energy and begin to crawl again and this time he get to ropes and referee tell Stone Cold to grab the hold, but Stone Cold don't want to break it, so ref begin to count...

JR: U better break the hold Stone!

Styles: Stone Cold breaks the hold!

Stone Cold breaks the hold and Hogan is out, but Stone Cold grab his leg and drag him back to the ring, but Hogan kick him right into the face and someway he's able to get up and he grabs head of Stone Cold and turn him over with Swinging Neckbreaker and fans in arena get to their feet and fans chant “ This is awesome “, but both Hogan and Stone Cold are down and they both are trying to get up and Hogan is first man that is up but Stone Cold get up right after him and Hogan give a punch into Stone Cold's face but Stone Cold fight back and he put Hogan on his knee and then grab his head and put it between his knees and put him up and then connect head of Hogan with a canvas after Epic Piledriver and then he goes for a cover...

JR: OH MY! This is it!

Styles: This was epic match JR!

Three.... NO! Hogan kicks out!

JR: WHAT THE HELL!

Stone Cold looks shocked and he can't believe that Hogan kick out after that, but he pick the moment and grab Hogan's hair and get him to his feet but when Hogan get to his feet, Hogan someway reverse Stone Cold and grab his body and put him up and then put him down and connect Stone Cold's back on his knee and hit him with huge Rib Breaker. Hogan quickly pick a momentum and grab Stone Cold up and then kick Stone Cold to the guts and run forward the ropes and as he springs, Stone Cold grab him to a Spinebuster position, put he drop in on the ropes with huge Stun Gun and as Hogan turn over stunned, Stone Cold kick him to the guts and hit him with Stone Cold's stunner....

JR: STUUUUNEEER!

Styles: Oh my gawd this is it!

Stone Cold want to go for a cover as......

[video=youtube;FByUhp7-UCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FByUhp7-UCs[/video]

JR: What the hell!

Styles: It's, it's kevin Nash!

Kevin Nash comes out on the stage and then he begin to walk down to the ring...

4927-bound.JPG

JR: Get out of here Nash, you're not welcome!

Kevin Nash get before the ring and Scott Steiner comes out after him and walk down to the ring...

2zz8ged.jpg

Styles: It's Scott Steiner! New World Order is in da house!

Both men stay before the ring and Hogan is down after that Stunner and Stone Cold can't believe that New World Order is walking into the match and Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner step up on the apron, but referee tells them to get off, but they begin to argue with referee and Stone Cold picks the moment and put them to the floor with huge double Clothesline and both Nash and Steiner are down on the floor as...

[video=youtube;FByUhp7-UCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FByUhp7-UCs[/video]

Cactus+Jack+%26+Smackdown+2.jpg

JR: Oh my god, it's Mick Foley!

Styles: Here we go JR! This gonna be something!

Fans in the arena get crazy, as Mick Foley comes out on the stage and look at his fans and then walk again back and immediately comeback on the stage but this time with Barbed wire in his hand and he run down to the Steiner and Nash and he hit Steiner with Barbed wire to his head and Steiner begin to bleed and Foley begin to hit Steiner again and again with that Barbed wire, but after about five shots to his body, Kevin Nash from back clotheslined him and Mick Foley fall down to the floor and Nash begin to stomp on him and he help Steiner to get up and they both begin to stomp on Foley and Stone Cold is just looking because he can't do anything about it after that huge physical match as....

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM[/video]

JR: OH MY GOD! HERE COMES THE CAVALRY!

Styles: Wow this is epic Styles!

The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-.jpg

JR: So here we go!

The Rock comes to the stage and fans in arena get absolutely crazy and Nash and Steiner stop stomping on Foley and look and get ready for The Rock and The Rock begin to run down on them, but before they begin to fight, Rock smiles and points behind Nash and when Nash turn over, Stone Cold is behind him and kick him to the guts and give him huge Stone Cold Stunner! And Steiner looks shocked and want to go after Stone Cold, but The Rock jumps on him and give him few huge punches and then put him up and down with huge Spinebuster and after hitting that Spinebuster he says Stone Cold to get back into the Ring and Stone Cold did but he look after Steiner and Nash and he didn't mentioned that Hogan is already up and standing behind him and when Stone Cold turn over, Hogan kick him to the guts and give him Stunner and he goes for a cover...

Styles: Oh my gawd STUNNER!

JR: This is it!

Three..... NOOOO! Stone Cold kicks out!

Hogan can't believe it and he covers Stone Cold again...

Styles: Another cover here!

JR: What an epic match!

Thre... No! Stone Cold kicks out!

Hogan can't believe it but he get up and see a moment to hit Leg Drop and he run forward the rope and looking for a Leg Drop and when he jumps up, Stone Cold rolls out of it and Hogan fall down on the canvas and Stone Cold quickly get up and pick Hogan up and down with huge spinebuster and camera now focus on The Rock that is holding Scott Steiner in a Rock Bottom position before announce table and then he put him up and down right on the announce table and fans in arena begin to chant “ Holy shit “ and referee get out and check if Steiner is alright and Stone Cold pick Hogan up and push him right on Mick Foley that has sock on his hand and put it straight into Hogan's mouth and when he mentioned that referee is getting up, he break it and quickly get out of the ring and when Hogan turn over, he get another Stone Cold Stunner and referee get back into the ring and Stone Cold covers Hogan.....

JR: Another Stunner!!!!!

Styles: And this is it!

3!

DING! DING! DING!

YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL @ 34:56 STONE COLD, STEVE AUSTIN!

JR: Oh my god this was epic!

Stone Cold just sit in the middle of the ring and pray and thank god for winning this match...

20110803_lt_homepage_4b_l.jpg

The Rock get into the ring and raise hand of Stone Cold as Mick Foley roll Kevin Nash into the ring and he get into the ring right after him and all Foley, Rock and Stone Cold look at kevin Nash that is bagging them to let him go and as he get up, Mick Foley stick his sock into his head and then let him go and Stone Cold kick him to the guts and give him huge Stone Cold Stunner, but Nash still on his feet and The Rock grab his hand and put him up and down with another Rock Bottom! Rock look at all the fans in the arena and then do his usual taunt and run forward the ropes and hit Nash's hearth with huge People's elbow and his music hits the PA system and all three guys step on the turnbuckles step and pose for the fans....

JR: People's elbow!

Styles: This was epic!

austin_crop_340x234.jpeg

768_332571.jpg

foley.jpg

JR: This was epic and now, we go to commercial...

Starrcade.jpg

This Sunday, only on WrestlingSmarks!

We are back from commercial as Taz is in the ring.

Taz: Now everybody 'ere is wonderin'. What's the announcement, what's happening now DX are out of the company. Everything will be answered right now. Now with DX gone, I have found a replacement, that replacement will be Beer Money. As for nWo vs. Attitude Era... Hulk spoke to me just then during commerical and he has told me he is too 'old' and too 'injured' to compete this Sunday. Mick Foley and The Rock have also said they want the match cancelled due to their injuries, so unfortunately that match will no longer take place at Starrcade. Now, we're going to see what matches there are for Starrcade, here's the full list. Enjoy the show and make sure you turn up this Sunday!

Taz leaves the ring as the titantron lights up with the matches...

OFFICIAL MATCH CARD:
Finlay© vs. CM Punk - CWF Heavyweight Championship
StarcadeFinPunk.jpg

Jim Ross: Both these superstars have been attacking one another, now CM Punk has the opportunity to become CWF Champion. I really would love to see a great bout here.

Christian vs. Randy Orton - No Holds Barred 30 Minute Iron-Man Match
StarChOrt.jpg

Joey Styles: I'm dreading this match, I really am because Randy hasn't been successful as of late. I really hope Randy Orton can pull off the biggest upset here.

Batista VS. Edge - #1 Contenders' - Tazz as Referee
BatEdge.jpg

Joey Styles: Oh boy! I cannot wait for this encounter... Tazz as referee, he could make it a damn hardcore match or even get involved!

Brock Lesnar VS. Jericho - Intercontinental Championship
lesjer.jpg

Jim Ross: With Jericho pulling off a victory, he's got all the momentum. But will Lesnar turn up because he didn't tonight...

Morrison VS. Sheamus VS. Thorn - PRIMETIME CHAMPIONSHIP STEEL CAGE
primetime.jpg

Jim Ross: This should be an interesting bout between the three, all of them are up and coming stars. A tough one to call who could win this

John Cena VS. The Miz
cenmiz.jpg

Joey Styles: The Miz showed frustration and anger towards management which is why he took John Cena out last week. Tazz booked them a match, who will be victorious?

Kane vs. Hassan
khas.jpg

Joey Styles: Kane, the Money in the Bank winner takes on Hassan who is said to be the 'future' of this very company. This will be a tough match and I'm glad management booked this one.

DX VS. NEW AGE OUTLAWS VS. THE GREAT HASSAN VS. MCINTYRE & DEL RIO - TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
tagmatch.jpg

Jim Ross: Now I love me some tag action, this will be a very good bout. With DX being replaced by Beer Money!

ZIGGLER VS. RHODES
zigr.jpg

Joey Styles: Ziggler who hasn't been as active as I'd like him to be, I'd like to see him get an upset over Rhodes. Cody has been here and there as well, this will be interesting... now let's head to the next match!

hassanpunkkanefin.jpg

LOOK IN MY EYES-WHAT DO YOU SEE?

GIF.gif

“Cult of Personality” hits as the crowd ignites. “The Best In The World” CM Punk emerges from the back to greet his legion of fans.

cm-punk.jpg

JR: Here he comes, folks, the number one contender to the CWF Championship, CM Punk.

Styles: This man, I believe, is the future of this business. It's no wonder why he is called “The Best In The World”.

As Punk gets to the ring, fire explodes from the stage.

z133765182.jpg

kaneentrance1nk.gif

The crowd again pops as “The Big Red Machine” Kane makes his way down to ringside.

Kane-July_entrance.jpg

JR: Through Hellfire and Brimstone, here comes Kane!

Styles: This man has had his fair share of problems with Muhammed Hassan as of late and tonight I can guarantee he's looking for a bit of payback.

Kane steps into the ring with his partner Punk and sends flames from all 4 corners of the ring. Just as Kane's music stops, Finlay and Hassan both appear on the titantron.

th_Mohammed-Hassan.gif
Finlay.gif

Finlay: Hey Punk, Kane, look up ere will ya? I know you two were looking forward to our match ere tonight but, let's be honest: We both have got bigger fish to fry, so we're not there tonight.

Hassan: My Irish friend is right, Kane and Punk. We have decided to save our energy for StarrCade because we want to be 100 percent when we teach each of you a lesson in humility and respect. So, referee, go ahead and do your little 10-count and declare them the winners so no time will be wasted.

The referee looks perplexed but starts the 10-count.

JR: What a bunch of cowards those two men are.

Styles: I'm inclined to agree with you, JR. They robbed these people of a great main event here tonight.

All of a sudden, Finlay runs through the crowd and into the ring. He tackles Punk from behind and both men brawl to the outside of the ring. Kane looks surprised and looks on as Punk and Finlay are fighting each other on the outside of the ring. As Kane turns around, Hassan has hopped into the ring.

Hassan.jpg

JR: Hassan and Finlay played Punk and Kane like a fiddle!

Hassan kicks Kane in the midsection and starts pounding away at the big man. Kane has enough and shoves Hassan halfway across the ring. Kane goes to attack again but Hassan gets a thumb in Kane's eye. Hassan then chop blocks Kane's knees and brings him down to his level. Hassan runs off the ropes and connects with a dropkick. Meanwhile, Punk and Finlay are still going at it on the outside and eventually head towards the back. This keeps the referee's attention leaving Kane and Hassan alone in the ring. At this moment, Daivari and Khali emerge from the back and head towards the ring. Hassan has Kane in his arms and is motioning for them to come closer. Just then, Kane overpowers Hassan and chokeslams him. Khali and Daivari try to rush in but Kane signals a wall of fire right before the two.

z183583259.jpg

Styles: OH MY GOD!

Kane grabs Hassan up off the mat and sets Hassan for the Tombstone Piledriver but Hassan counters into a schoolboy pin.

YOUR WINNERS @ 4:34 FINLAY & HASSAN!!!

Hassan shocked as the walls of fire disappears escapes the ring quickly as The Great Hassan quickly leave the arena as Kane looking angry begins to chase them backstage. Just then, the camera cuts to the backstage area, specifically the parking lot where Punk and Finlay have ended up. These two men are beating the hell out of each other with everything and anything they find. Finlay finds a trash can lid and hits Punk in the head. Punk lands on the hood of a car. Finlay climbs on to and goes to hit a Celtic Cross onto the car but Punk counters and slips away. He then low-blows Finlay and he falls off the car. Punk levels Finlay with a shot with a fire extinguisher he found sitting by the car. Just then, Hornswoggle appears with a shillelagh and clubs Punk in the knees. Punk goes down.

JR: That damn Hornswoggle!

Styles: I never thought I'd say this, JR, but I hate that leprechaun!

Hornswoggle continues to pummel Punk with it until Finlay gets to his feet. Finlay grabs Punk and shoves him into the side of a semi-truck. Finlay walks away, leaving Punk a mess. Finlay and Horsnwoggle hop into a car and go to drive away but stop to say something to Punk.

Dave-Finlay-wallpaper.jpg

Finlay: 'ey Punk! See ya' at the Pay-Per-View!

Finlay screeches away leaving Punk lying in the middle of the parking lot as the camera fades as the show ends...​

CREDITS:

Andrew - Putting up the show, Coding, Orton vs. Jericho
Tapout - Edge vs. Christian
Hoov - Main Event Tag
Awesome Miz - SCSA vs. Hogan
Chris Dresdon - NAO vs. Chosen Destiny, Rhodes vs. Lesnar

OOC:

Starrcade is this Sunday coming up, good luck to everyone. Send in promos and such, this show is going to be amazing! I really want you all to get posting after this week lacked in TT'ing and promos itself. So, please do get posting for the Pay-Per-View because it's going to be a big one!

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Awsome show man, againnrealy enjoyable to read. Very promo heavy but it was good cause ppv is next week. So good work this week everyone and lets get tting for starrcade.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Andrew
‎ Aniking
‎ awesome miz
‎ Big Red Morrison Punk
‎ PegasusKid
‎ rawisrey
‎ SoccerBoy
‎ Tapout

Once again we get readers but no comments... I don't really have to want to beg but I do appreciate it when you people comment on the show.

Also, would appreciate if you could also do the predictions in the PPV Thread and get posting for that as well.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Great show guys. Promo heavy but that's really what the show before the PPV needs to be. It's great to be back in my Austin character AKA "My Comfort Zone" LOL. I can't wait for StarrCade and, like was said earlier, Andrew and I have cancelled the nWo vs. Attitude Era match and I have officially dropped The Rock and Mick Foley. If you want to know who the new signings are.......check out StarrCade and find out ;-)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Reason for our cancelling the match is due to the fact we don't want to be selfish with our characters. Overall the TT'ing lacked, hopefully it makes up for Starrcade.

Lewb

Reaction score
Nice show. I weren't expecting the win in the way, but I'm glad I picked it up. Edge building up momentum ready for Sunday, tall order for me. Good hustle team

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm around, I looked through the show. It's aight. I'll show up for the PPV though. Just been doin a lotta thinkin lately so yeah. We'll see how things go.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I'll comment later. Expect this comment to be edited.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Really good show here. but T'Ting has to step up. The main event should have been a bit longer and the promo alignment still could use some work but I am overall happy. Starrcade is going to be insane, really can't wait for it to be put up. Expect the unexpected is what I say.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Monday Night WAR: Monday 5th September

WarBanner.jpg

Monday 5th September
'Enter The WarZone' - Episode 1

Live From,
Rexall Place, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

[video=youtube;Ixv-_Piz8wo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixv-_Piz8wo&feature=artist[/video]

A brand new theme song is played 'Nonpoint - There's Going To Be A War' is playing throughout the PA System. The crowd is red hot as we go to ringside as we see Booker T with Michael Cole and Josh Mathews.

booker-t-josh-mathews-michael-cole_crop_340x234.jpg

Booker T: Dawg, I cannot wait for tonight. Finally a new era is happenin' 'ere and mannnnnn I'm excited to see what's goin' down 'ere!

Michael Cole: It's going to be an exciting night that's for sure, John Cena taking on Chris Jericho in what should be a great match-up.

Josh Mathews: They've got history outside of CWF, It will be very interesting to see how things pan out. REMEDY are taking on Sheamus & Morrison tonight...

Booker T: Tensions are risin' boy, my main man Morrison has been a bit peeved since the Celtic Warri-ah Shay-must has taken the belt off him. They takin' on Eddie Guerrero and R-Truth who are claimin' there's some conspiracy goin' on around 'ere... Oh mahhhhhhhh lord.

Michael Cole: That tag match will produce either way, battle of the Edges tonight with CM Punk facing Edge here. With CM Punk suffering a defeat at Starrcade and Edge becoming the number one contender, what will we see here?

Josh Mathews: Edge has been on a hot-streak lately, but lastly the main event. Finlay against Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Booker T: Man, that match is gonna be hotter than what Texas can get boy! Stone Cold is gonna deliver some whoop-ass and give us a beer or two, I tell ya that! Let's roll onto the show!

Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
Why Believe Them? I Believe Them!

custom-sheamus-o.gif

The crowd pops as “The Celtic Warrior†Sheamus emerges from the back with his Primetime Championship clutched around his shoulder. He beats his chest and stomps down the ramp to the ring.

Booker T: Man, I tell you guys I love me some Sheamus, dogg. He's just a big, powerful behemoth!

Cole: Yeah, Booker, but can he win this match all on his own? John Morrison won't come out to help him.

R.E.M.E.D.Y.

[video=youtube;GvMcfb57MjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMcfb57MjA[/video]

"Coma White" by Marilyn Manson comes blasting over the PA system, pulsating through the arena as the fans aren't sure how to react or what to think. As they all rise to their feet, inspired to do so by their peaked curiosity, the members of R.E.M.E.D.Y. make their way onto the stage. If one were viewing this on a television screen, R-Truth would be on their right and Eddie Guerrero would be on their left, with Jesse Ventura walking behind both of them. They reach the end of the ramp and walk up the steel steps, entering the ring through the ropes.

Cole: Now I REALLY like these guys.

Mathews: You would, Cole.

As Eddie and Truth enter the ring, both men immediately attack Sheamus. Eddie and Truth start pummeling Sheamus with right hands and back him into a corner of the ring. Sheamus slumps down into the corner as Eddie and Truth stomp away at the Primetime Champion as Jesse Ventura cheers them on. The referee finally gets some sort of control and manages to get Truth onto the apron so we have Eddie vs. Sheamus 1-on-1.

Booker T: This tag team, as unusual as it may seem is actually working together quite well. Can't say I agree with their tactics but whatever, man!

Cole: You don't have to agree, Booker. In fact, who cares if you do?

Eddie lifts Sheamus to his feet and grabs him in suplex position and proceeds to execute a textbook suplex. Eddie rotates his hips and hits another suplex. Again, Eddie then hits another one, successfully completing his 3 Amigos. Eddie gets up and starts taunting Sheamus and the crowd here. Eddie goes to lift Sheamus again to his feet but this time Sheamus shoves Eddie off. As Eddie comes running back, Sheamus nails a big axe clothesline.

Mathews: That gloating really cost Guerrero here tonight.

Sheamus lifts Eddie to his feet and hurls him across the ring with a big overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Eddie crashes to the mat. As he does, Truth tags himself in unbeknownst to Sheamus. Truth jumps Sheamus from behind with a big forearm. Sheamus stumbles forward but turns around and nails another big axe clothesline to Truth. Just as he does, this theme hits the P.A.

[video=youtube;XQJQ_d9OOSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQJQ_d9OOSA[/video]

Cole: THE SHAMAN OF SEXY HAS ARRIVED HERE TONIGHT!

The crowd starts to boo as John Morrison emerges from the back and does his usual slow-motion entrance routine.

Mr-Kool-3-john-morrison-14702754-635-395.jpg

Booker T: Yo man, I thought Morrison wasn't comin' out here?!

As Morrison makes his way down to the ring, Sheamus has his eyes focused on Morrison. As he turns around, Eddie has a chair in hand and whacks Sheamus right in the head, causing the referee to call for the bell.

YOUR WINNER VIA DQ @ 8:46 SHEAMUS!!!

R.E.M.E.D.Y. Walks out of the ring leaving Sheamus to the mercy of John Morrison.

Mathews: What is John Morrison planning here?

Morrison climbs into the ring and grabs the chair Eddie left behind. Morrison looks down at Sheamus and then starts hammering away at Sheamus with the chair over and over again. Morrison is unloading onto Sheamus with chair shots.

Booker T: Man, somebody stop that dude!

Morrison takes the chair and starts choking Sheamus with it. Sheamus is struggling for air. Morrison lets up as Sheamus lies flat on the mat. Morrison goes outside the ring and grabs the Primetime Championship.

Mathews: What is Morrison doing now?

Cole: He's just admiring what soon will be his again.

Morrison smirks at Sheamus in the ring and then starts walking towards the back with the Primetime Championship.

Booker T: Man, Morrison is stealing Sheamus' Primetime Title! That ain't cool, dogg!

Morrison starts walking up the ramp but then stops at the top to admire what he has done to Sheamus.

John_Morrison_-_John_Hennigan_11.jpg

Morrison then leaves the ramp as we go to commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

bob_marley_poster-9352.jpg

Bob Marley.

We return from commercial.

Booker T: Man, I cannot believe my main man did just that, ain't cool man, ain't cool at all.

Josh Mathews: It was a shock move, I didn't expect it at all.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
When I told everyone that things were going to change when I come back, I know all of you had faith I would. A few months later, here I am standing before you as your number one contender. It has been a long journey since coming back but I've never had a doubt in my mind that I can't make it to the top. The injuries have torn me up internally and physically yet it hasn't brought me down. I promised all of you I will save you from the boredom and stupidity that has been at the main event of the roster. We have seen the likes of Batista and Christian just bore us to death and give us splitting headaches. Those days are over, because it's now my time. I still have the one major obstacle and that's earning the most prestigious title in this company. I can talk all I want, but the fact is my mission isn't done without that title around my waist. It's been so far very successful for me here in CWF, but the job is far from complete. My new objective is you Finlay and these next few weeks your going to be tested like you haven't been tested before!!

The crowd pops at that, as Edge starts to nod his head with a sadistic look in his eye before speaking again.

zmh11x.jpg

Edge: Now I have a lot of things to address right now, because their a lot of questions swirling about how everything went down. Before I invite a special person to the ring, I like to get to on why I speared Kane. It's simple big fella,, I want Finlay and you weren't going to take that away from me. The grudge I have for him is big and after that little schoolboy pin, he needs to get what he deserves. So it's nothing personal, but I had to do what I want to. Plus I think it's smart on my part, since I think anyone would rather face an old Irish man that a 7 foot 300 pound Big Red Machine that shows no mercy. It's all about thinking head and that's what I excel at. It's one of the main reasons on why I have succeeded so much in my life. Now another thing about ya Finlay is I see you have that little guy with you. He has been a thorn in a few guys side and I see you can be a threat somehow. Nevertheless, I have officially signed someone as my manager. I had no idea she would come back, but after some negotiations for now she will be back. Without anymore time wasted, here is the legend and close friend of mine LITA!

SO F#@K YOUR RULES MAN!

Lita comes out to a huge pop, as she gets on stage and dances for a little bit. She has a huge smile on my face, as Edge is clapping. Lita runs to the ring like her old self and shows huge excitement. She hugs Edge, as the crowd is loving it. Eventually they hand her the microphone, as she can't help but smile.

wbw9wj.jpg

Lita
It's a pleasure to be back everyone!! I missed all you guys so much. Now everyone knows why I had to step out of the ring after all the abuse I took which was rightfully so. I messed up and I paid the price, although if you have been on the internet lately you can see why I did what I did. Yeah I know that still burns deep down buddy. Anyway to things that actually are relevant and basically why I am back. It warms my heart to see Edge back in a ring. I still watch the action from time to time again and I notice what's going on. One thing I did notice was how our world champion has a little sidekick. This midget has caused havoc and has helped Finlay with some of his success. It would absolutely burn me if Edge lost the match if that little bitch cost him. This is where I step in and I will make sure nothing happens. I can still go in the ring and if I have to, I will squish Hornswoggle like he should have been already. This is Edge's time to shine and I want to be there in person to see the celebration. No there won't be any sex celebration sorry boys, were simply friends and I think seeing Edge back on top is the best thing that can happen!!

The crowd pops to that and starts a "Lita chant". Edge chuckles for a bit before going on.

Edge: Damn no sex celebration for old times sake? Ah sorry people, but in all seriousness their is a lot to be happy about. I am a huge CM Punk fan and I can't wait to see him in the ring tonight, but the fact is he couldn't get the job done. I will get the job done and put an end to this reign of the evil Irish man to bed along with his little puppy of a son. It's time for a new era that I promised you when I came back. We have had some good times here but lately it seems like I'm the only good thing going on. We go terrorists taking control, whining Canadians that don't include me, and fantasy monsters from video games. We have had good, but it seems like the negativity is overlapping. This will change when I become your champion and THE RATED R ERA BEGINS ONCE AGAIN!! I do what I want when I want and that will never change. Some people hate me in the back because I have that attitude but I could care less. The Edgeheads across the globe better be ready because soon you will see The greatest era in any wrestling company return. Hide your kids and hide your wives, because it's the return of RATED R!!

Edge drops the microphone as the crowd pops while the music is blasting. Edge poses for the crowd as Lita is clapping. We head to commercial as Edge continues to pose.

2vjr96r.jpg

Booker T: Dawg, I'm diggin' Edge's new attitude. It's growin' on me. I hope he beats that drunken lard at Invasion!

Michael Cole: The crowd is behind Edge in every way possible. We've got Finlay's celebration party coming up next too.

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic.

Finlay: Finally, after being this company’s champion for one and a half months, I am being celebrated for what I truly am, and that is the best in the business. I am the king of the CWF, the number one man, not only on this brand but also, the other brand, more commonly known to us as “The B Show.†You see, all these other blokes requesting for a fresh start on Tuesday Night Honor, all they are going to be is big fish in a very small pond. The only reason they want a fresh start is for the simple fact that they are scared. They know they will never amount to anything here, because as long as I am champion here, they would be squashed weak after weak. At least over there, they may have a chance to win some gold, as fake as it would be, because everyone knows that the real champ is right here on War. Now speaking of War, and specifically to those who are staying here for the time being. I commend you on your strength and desire. You see, you wish to stay here to try and be the best you can be. And the only way you can do that is by beating the best that there is, and that ladies and gentleman, is me.

The crowd boos, but Finlay ignores them and continues.

Now, this is supposed to be a party, and I’m quite certain you don’t need to hear me talk throughout the party. I have a couple of things planned, and I think you are going to like it. So first things first, if you would like to turn your attention to the titantron.

On the titantron is the photo of a brand new t-shirt of Finlays.

07.jpg

It’s nice isn’t it? I thought to myself, considering I’ve been so mean to people lately, the least I can do, on top of coming out here and celebrating with the millions…
Crowd boos

And MILLIONS of my fans, I thought I may as well bring out a few gifts. The only problem is, I only have half a dozen to give away, mainly because I couldn’t be bothered getting more, and also because I’m sure there will be so many people wanting one of these shirts that there will be high sales, so the fewer I give away, the more money I can make. Understand?

More boos, and some Finlay sucks chants are erupting in the crowd.

Never mind that. Now Hornswoggle here is an expert at using this little gun to shoot t-shirts into the crowd so Hornswoggle, if you please can you go get the gun the gun that you left under the ring.
Hornswoggle nods and talks in a way that noone else can understand him, and jumps out of the ring, and under it, before pulling out a t-shirt gun. He gets back in the ring and starts jumping around, excited at the prospect of being able to shoot things at the crowd.

wwe-finlay-and-hornswoggle-i-love-to-fight-t-shirt-2420-p.jpg

Alright Hornswoggle are you ready? Ok. 1…2….No, no, no, no, no, no!

Finlay grabs the gun out of Hornswoggle’s hand and throws it out of the ring to the floor where it breaks, a couple of t-shirts coming out of it when it hits the ground. The crowd boos, and Finlay laughs his maniacal laugh.

Did you actually think that I of all people was going to give you all a freebie? You have got to be kidding yourself. You are all so far below me in life, it sometimes feels as though all of this is a waste of time. You know what I mean, me coming out here and entertaining you all, how is it going to fix you in the whole scheme of things? I mean you come here, most of you probably spending your weekly payments that you get from the government because you don’t have the mental capacity for full time work, you boo for the baddies and cheer for the goodies, and what for? Does it actually make any difference? Of course it bloody doesn’t. Coming here doesn’t make you feel better about your own lives, all it does is take you away from it all, just for the one night. Tomorrow you’re going to be back home, sitting on the couch, eating chocolate and drinking beer til you pass out, and all you do is wish you were back in a little fantasy land cheering idiots like CM Punk and Edge because they play up to you for your love and admiration. Each and every single one of you are a disgrace to your families, and a disgrace to yourselves, and there is no way in hell that I am going to celebrate with you. You aren’t going to get a t-shirt, you aren’t even going to get a balloon.

Finlay suck chants erupt, but Finlay simply talks over them.

I’ll tell you what I’m going to do instead. I’m going to go back to my locker room, watch my plasma screen television for an hour or so, and prepare for my match later against Stone Cold Steve Austin, another bonehead who you cheer because you have nothing better to do with your time. I’m then going to come back out here, teach him a lesson he will never forget, and go back to my homeland of Ireland and celebrate with people who actually know the meaning of the words hard labour. See you later.

At that, Finlay drops the mic and leaves the ring with Hornswoggle behind him. Hornswoggle puts the t-shirt gun back under the ring and runs up to Finlay and jumps up into his arms. Finlay carries out of the arena to more boos of the crowd, and Finlay sucks chants, but Finlay and Hornswoggle simply smile at the camera and disappear at the end of the ramp.

Finlay7.jpg

CHAIN GANG IS THE CLICK

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4[/video]
The fans in the arena erupt as John Cena comes running out from behind the curtain spinning in circles. He stops as he looks out into the back rows of the pavilion as he preforms his signature salute towards the chain gang soldiers.

1-7712197-4267-t.jpg

He then runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into to ring raising both hands into the air as the women and children pop as he waits for Jericho.

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc[/video]

The theme of the best in the world at what he does hits the arena PA as you can hear actually quite a positive reaction for Jericho here in the great white north. Jericho never takes his eyes off Cena as he approaches the ring.

Jericho quickly steps inbetween the ropes and approaches his opponent.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Booker T: Oh boy, my boy John Cena 'ere is gonna pull a victory.

John Cena and Chris Jericho lock up in the middle of the ring, Cena gains the advantage by placing Jericho in a headlock, Jericho struggles as he drops to the mat, Cena tosses him over his torso as Jericho gets into a sitting position as Cena still locks on the headlock. Jericho slowly gets to his feet as he begins to elbow Cena in the abdomen section, Jericho repeats as Cena lets go of the hold. Jericho then Irish-whips Cena to the corner turnbuckle as Jericho charges at him only for Cena to lift his arm as Jericho crashes into him. Cena then hits a shoulder-block followed by another one as Jericho swings for a punch and misses as Cena hits a side-slam. Cena then raises his hand in the air and does the 'You Can't See Me' taunt as he bounces off the ropes and performs the maneuver.

Booker T: It's time for the FU!

Josh Mathews: Could this match be over already?

Jericho gets to his feet as Cena places Jericho on his shoulders looking for the FU but Jericho elbows Cena in the jaw as Jericho backslides and rolls Cena in a pinfall.

Kick Out!

Both men get to their feet as Chris Jericho clothesline Cena sending him over the top rope to the outside. Jericho slides out of the ring and begins punching Cena. Jericho then Irish-whips Cena to the steel steps as Jericho is looking slightly frustrated as the referee begins counting both men out.

Jericho walks up to Cena who somewhat places Jericho onto Cena's shoulders.

Cena smiles as he then hits the FU onto the steel steps!

Booker T: Ohhhhhh mahhhhhhh lord, did you see that?!

Cena slides into the ring.

10!

Winner by countout, John Cena!
john-cena-wins-elimination-chamber-2011.jpg

Michael Cole: John Cena didn't win Booker... Countout means nothing. Jericho could have won.

Booker T: Man, the hell you talkin' bout dawg. Cena won fair 'n square 'ere!

Jericho slowly slides into the ring looking disappointed by his rare loss, he looks at John Cena and goes to extend a handshake but Jericho kicks Cena in the guts before connecting with a Codebreaker. Jericho then slides out of the ring and grabs a chair as he slides back into the ring. Jericho goes to slam the chair on Cena but from behind a man jumps over the barricades and manages to stop Jericho. Jericho turns around as the man is masked and hits a Stunner on Jericho!

The man unmasks and it's Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Booker T: Ohhhh boy, Stone Cold is here sucka! You're a fool Jericho, you just got some whoop ass handed to ya!

We go to commercial.

kojiclutch_29302.jpg

Tap the F*CK out!

WAR comes back from commercial to show Jericho and Jack Korpela backstage in an interview studio. The camera is mainly focused on Jericho, as it should be, rubbing his face with a scowl cut across it. Korpela does the stupid thing and asks him a question.

4-2010-08-31-16-23-23.jpg

Korpela:Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Chris Jericho. Now Chris, you're coming off what some would call an embarassing loss to Brock Les-

Jericho breathes deeply as he sticks his hand out to slowly move the microphone away from Korpela's mouth while giving him a look that hardens the hearts of children. He grabs Jack's wrist and methodically moves it so the microphone is placed near his face.

displayimage.php

Jericho:Embarassing? Who are you? Who are you, to tell me, a man who just under a decade ago, became the first Undisputed Champion of all time? Who are you to tell me, the 11 time Intercontinental Champion, The man who shines the light of truth onto the hypocrites in the stands, The greatest thing to ever happen to this industry? Who are you..to tell Chris Jericho, that he was embarassed? You're nobody. You're a man who sits back here one day hoping you'll get a big time interview or story and thing that's your big break. Don't you even dare to try and make a career out of my expense.

Korpela:Chris, I'm so-

46-2010-08-31-16-24-47.jpg

Jericho:Don't call me Chris. I told the last man standing here the same, when you learn decent manners, and perhaps when I've gone senile in about 40 years, then perhaps I'll allow you to start calling your superiors by their first name. You will refer to me, as Mr.Jericho, or you will refer to me, as SIR. Are we perfectly clear?

Korpela:Yes, Chr- Mr.Jericho.

Jericho:Well done. If I find some dog biscuits around here, you'll get your reward. As for what happened at Starrcade, it was blatant abuse of power. Even Tazz realised that Lesnar couldn't try and win off a double countout victory, he couldn't deny me. So he wisely restarts the match, I win, 1, 2, 3, and this is where it starts to go downhill. You see, I proved I can beat Brock Lesnar. I did what I said I would, I became an eleven time Intercontinental Champion. Tazz just could not accept that his favourite coud lose, so he restarts it AGAIN, and allows Lesnar to grab me by the hair, which is ILLEGAL, by the way, and attack me from behind, hitting me with two F5s and a frankly awful looking Shooting Star Press. This is the THIRD time, that Tazz has allowed assaults to be carried out on me, two of them by Brock Lesnar.

Jericho takes a deep breath through his nose and looks at the screen, while pulling the microphone from Jack's hand.

5-2010-08-31-16-23-25.jpg

Jericho:I refuse to accept this anymore. Not only has Tazz allowed this, but he books me in a match against one man I hate so much more than any other man. John Cena. John Cena is the epitome of hypocrisy, and tonight, I expose him for the cheater and the fraudster that he is, out there, in that ring, tonight. Not only will I do that, I have to show that I am not settled with letting other men take my place. I've beaten The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in the same night, The Rock was granted a world title shot, and Austin gets his shot at the world champion, Finlay, tonight. I have to make an impression, once again. So tonight, I make an example of John Cena.

Jericho drops the microphone and storms off camera, and WAR quickly fades to the next segment.

[video=youtube;w7iFoyRzvZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7iFoyRzvZk[/video]

The crowd immediately starts to boo as Matt Hardy Version 1 and his “MF'er†Shannon Moore emerge from the backstage area.

Cole: Yes! Our Savior is here!

Booker T: Look who's in the house!

Mathews: Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore have come out here to address the audience here tonight!

Matt screams out at the crowd “I'M VEEEEEEEEE-ONNNNNEEEEE-AAAAAHHHH!†much to their chagrin.

matt.jpg

The screen is displaying what it's calling “Matt Factsâ€. Tonight's Matt Fact is “Matt Knows How To Solve A Rubik's Cube.â€

Booker T: What the hell is that? Matt Facts?

Mathews: It seems Matt Hardy is trying to give us an insight into his personal life.

Cole: Booker, you hush Mr. 5-time 5-time 5-time 5-time 5-time WCW Champion!

He walks with Shannon into the ring and demands a microphone. Shannon scales the top rope with what appears to be some sort of book in his hands.

Shannon-Moore.jpg

Matt slowly walks around the ring waiting for the crowd's boo-ing to die down a bit. It certainly takes a while for it to do so but it finally does and Matt begins to speak.

2rzfehf.jpg

Matt Hardy: Greetings CWF faithful. My name is Matt Hardy Version 1 and, as you saw at StarrCade, myself along with my Mattitude Follower, or MF'er, Shannon Moore have arrived on the scene and I just wanted to take this time to personally address all of the fans who were too cheap to actually purchase the PPV or those whose illegal stream died during my arrival. Like I said last Sunday, I have arrived here to teach you people just exactly what Mattitude is all about. You see, it's not just about winning matches. It's not just about winning championships. Mattitude is a mindset that just plain makes you better than everyone else. That's why I'm here, to prove to each and every one of you that mediocrity is nothing to accept or be proud of. Excellence is the only thing worth striving for. And by the looks of you people out in the audience here tonight, I can see excellence seems like an unreachable and impossible goal.

The crowd really hates Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore here tonight. Matt has a smile on his face as he signals for Shannon to come closer.

Matt Hardy: But I assure you it is not. You see, Shannon here is a prime example of just how I can mold anyone into a bonafide success. Shannon, would you please open your Book of Mattitude to page 1.....

Booker T: The nerve of this cat, for real!

Cole: Shush!

Matt Hardy: Lesson 1: Shannon, I want you to tell these people exactly what you think of them. Go ahead and take it away, sport!

Matt hands the microphone to Shannon and Shannon starts his shoot on the people.

Shannon Moore: What do I think exactly about these people? I think these people wouldn't know real talent if it came up and bit 'em on the ass. My friend and mentor Matt Hardy is trying to do all of you a favor and all you do is boo him. So go on, continue to boo him. But just remember one thing: At the end of the day, when it's all said and done, you will all thank Matt Hardy and you will all worship Matt Hardy and Mattitude will become the biggest thing in the entire world.

Shannon hands the microphone back to Matt as Matt gives him a big hug. The crowd is absolutely hating these two.

Matt Hardy: You see, things are going to change around here. First: We take the CWF Tag Team Championships. Next: The World. Be warned and until then......

Matt drops the microphone and he and Shannon head towards the back.

Mathews: More stunning and bold comments from Matt Hardy Version 1.

Cole: They will definitely be a force to be reckoned with here in the CWF.

The duo leave the ring as they head backstage as a theme song is quickly played over.

God Save Our Gracious Queen!

[video=youtube;tN9EC3Gy6Nk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk[/video]

The boos from the Canadian crowd hit as soon as The English National Anthem hits. Everybody begins to wonder why it is playing on the PA system but it soon becomes quite apparently when the arrivals of William Regal and Wade Barrett appear on the stage, singing along to their theme tune.

NXT_005_Photo_005.jpg

The boos become louder and drown out the singing as the new theme song gets into full swing and the duo make their way down the entrance ramp. They are both dressed in robes and they climb up the steel steps, led by Wade Barrett who steps into the ring first and then puts hit foot on the second rope so Regal can get in easier. Their theme song dies down and they begin.

William Regal: How ruddy dare you boo our national anthem. I suggest you learn some respect before we beat it out of you. Now we are here in this company that has seen a lot of hype recently. I will say one thing though, I for one am not impressed. I mean, why the hell travel to Canada?

10497268.jpg

The crowd rain down boos on Regal & Barrett but they are cut off this time by Barrett

Wade Barrett: Shut up you no-brainers. To be quite frank, I’m sick and tired of people like you who have no respect what so ever. We Englishmen are talking now and it makes me sick that you creatures would dare to interrupt us. We will very soon be on top of this tag division so you had better get used to us. Now before we have to punish somebody, I suggest the general manager just give us a tag team title match before the current champions are forced to vacate it.

NXT_001_Photo_071.jpg

The crowd boo Wade and William Regal continues on.

William Regal: Learn your manners stupid people. You are looking at The Emperors of Royalty here. Now, if I were to tell you the truth, by this time next month, we will also be the emperors of the Tag Team division. Now I don’t care who the champions are currently as they can enjoy it while it lasts but when they in the sights of me and Wade, I promise you that the inevitable will happen, me and Wade beating them and taking their gold because to be perfectly honest, CWF needs some real champions, some English champions. Everybody deserves some creditable champions and we are here to give you all what you deserve.

Again the crowd cut them off with their booing and Wade Barrett silences them.

Wade Barrett: Enough! Dare I ask what part of your pointless brains can’t understand the two simple words of shut up! I am getting tired of the nonsense spewing from your idiotic lips. You are nothing but a bunch of fools who are fed and believe the nonsense that those idiots like Sheamus or John Cena tell you. The ones who are the supposed ‘good guys’ in this business. Well I have got some news for you, good guys finish last.

Wade is cut off by boos and there was a nice pop for the names of John Cena and Sheamus.

William Regal: I suppose you want to know why we came here? Well, I’ll tell you the truth, we are sick of these idiot Americans and Canadians running their mouths and making professional wrestling look like a disgrace. We are here to put the ‘W’ back into CWF. I’m sure you all know what the ‘W’ in CWF stands for. That’s right, it stands for wrestling. All these men, these supposed ‘professional wrestlers’ are all rolling around the floor like a bloody gay gangbang and to be honest, it’s really embarrassing. The North Americans are the worst culprits and we are here to show you what wrestling is all about. We’ll show you how us Englishmen wrestle and I’m sure you all will get a shock.

10917874.jpg

Boos erupt the arena at Regal’s comments and it takes a while for them to die down.

Wade Barrett: I think it’s about time you showed us some respect and as your superiors I demand that you shut your filthy mouths. It is a disgrace the way you filthy Canadians address us. You should address us as Sir as we are here and we are the emperors of this company. We will be taking over and from this point on, there isn’t a soul in that locker room that dare to challenge us. Everything from this point onwards is just little obstacles in becoming what we so rightfully deserve, CWF’s Tag Team Champions. So I suggest that Beer Money enjoy their last few weeks as champions because once they are on our radar, they won’t get off it until we get what is rightfully ours. We also have a message for every single superstar in this company, if you are not English, then you best stay away because we are targeting every single wrestler that is a culprit for giving professional wrestling the bad name that it has received and unfortunately, if you aren’t English, expect a little payback.

Wade Barrett throws his mic down with force and is followed by William Regal. They get out of the ring and walk down the entrance ramp as the boos are raining down on them. They point out a few fans before bad mouthing them before heading to the backstage area.

Booker T: We're supposed to respect these bunch of morons? I ain't gonna do anythin', I'm glad these guys are gone 'cos it's time for Edge vs. CM Punk!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

Michael Cole: Oh this man...

Booker T: You know what Michael, shut up! Edge's my boy here and he gonna walk out of this match as the winner! That's my pick tonight!

Josh Matthews: If I can step into it guys...

16igtol.jpg

Cole: No you can't Josh! I'm here for steping in and not you, so sit down and listen how true proffesionals are doing it!

2re1qia.jpg

Booker T: look at Edge!

he runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off as...

LOOK IN MY EYES!!!

Matthews: Wow, here we go!

the fans get to their feet, booing and cheering, making a mixed reaction. The Straight Edge Superstar, our only CWF Savior, walks his way to the ring without any posing, just smiling...

001.jpg

Cole: Oh my god shut up guys! Now this should be my match and not his!

He enters the ring and looks at Edge...

after few, second, referee call for a bell...

DING! DING! DING!

Both men lock up in the middle of the ring as...

SO F#@K YOUR RULES MAN!

Booker T: What the?!

wbw9wj.jpg

Lita comes out of the back and step on the stage and pose for the fans and CM Punk step to the ropes and look at the ramp at Lita. Lita wave him and then Edge from back grab CM Punk and put him into school boy pin position and ref goes for a cover.......

Matthews: Never trust a women!

Cole: What you idiot can know about it huh?

3!

Booker T: Edge did it haha!

Edge quickly rolls out of the ring and run to the stage and grab Lita's hand and go with her to back and CM Punk is shocked and he's standing in the ring and then he get to the corner and make some funny faces and then camera turns to dark...

tumblr_llce06rIoG1qax9gv.gif

tenille.jpg

Heading to FCW, Tenille Tayla's the name.

War is having a quiet moment, setting things up for the next contest. But all of that is paused when....

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and with a smirk, stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

jph079.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone, and when he gets it he stands dead center in the middle of the ring and waits. Waits for the lights to shut off, leaving one spotlight on him, and he clears his throat to speak.

wwe-batista-cool-looks-in-black-shirt-and-sunglasses.jpg

The Animal, Batista: You see this. This is my spotlight....and it is brightening my face for you all to see in the middle of MY ring! And at this point in time, I should be representing MY brand in the main of event of Invasion to claim MY World Heavyweight Championship! But no, thanks to a certain grubby hooker.... and Lita...... that's not exactly happening yet. I get screwed out of a championship opportunity, and our manager Tazz just stands there and lets all this happen?! I mean, what kind of idiot is running this place?! You know, I have a good mind to say screw this, and just walk out the door and go somewhere I'm actually appreciated!

The crowd cheer Batista threatening to quit.

The Animal, Batista: Oh yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like me to just walk away. Well, I don't see why I shouldn't. I lost the match to no fault of my own, so I'm not number one contender... but not only that, do I have a match tonight? Am I competing, no. No, I'm not..... It's absolutely ridiculous! Who in their right mind would keep their best fighter off their damn show! I don't turn up here to be told I have the night off, they could have rung me or text me and told me not to bother coming in. So, I've taken matters into my own hands. I've come out here and of commandeered MY spotlight. I am standing in the middle of my ring, and this show is not going a step further, until someone comes down here and gives me the respect I deserve, and gives me someone to take all of my frustrations out on! I'M WAITING!

Batista stands his ground in the ring until.....

LOOK MY EYES, WHAT DO YOU SEE?

punkavatar.gif

normal_RAW_953_Photo_006.jpg

CM Punk: Hi Dave! So what I'm sensing here is you're not happy about your loss at Starrcade and you want to be recognized, well... I lost too to a drunken Irishmen, now I'm thrown into the mix... You want a-

SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!

[video=youtube;2iGOsDW2pVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iGOsDW2pVc[/video]

Taz's theme song hits the arena and the crowd erupts into cheers. Batista look towards the entrance ramp as Taz makes his way down the ring and stops at the bottom of the ramp.

200px-Tazz_2.jpg

Tazz: Well, well, well... Look what we got 'ere. We got a whinin' CM Punk over there and we got you Dave not willin' to get out of the ring until ya get ya spotlight. Well, ya lost fair 'n square at Starrcade as did CM Punk 'ere. Seein' ya both ain't happy with how things are goin', the fact I've already booked Finlay vs. Edge at Invasion. What I'm goin' to do is do somethin' spectacular, I'm goin' to book Batista vs. CM Punk at Invasion, but it won't be an ordinary match, Na, Na... The name of this brand is WAR and we're goin' to show Honor how things are done 'ere. I'm goin' to book ya both in a Last Man Standing!

Booker T: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Mahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lord. Batista and CM Punk in a Last Man Standing. This goin' be brutal dawgs.

Tazz: But that ain't all... next week on WAR we're going to hold the very first WAR Roulette and I'm goin' to return the Highlight Reel. Chris Jericho is goin' to come out 'ere and interview Stone Cold Steve Austin! Now that's what's up... and if you guys want a bit of a 'Warzone'... The time will come but survive if I let you!

Michael Cole: Oh things are finally shaking up here on WAR!

Tazz: Now it's time for Finlay against Stone Cold Steve Austin. Goodnight folks, enjoy the main event. I'll see ya next week!

Tazz leaves backstage as CM Punk and Batista are still looking towards Tazz. Batista grabs Punk and turns him around before kicking him in the guts and delivering a Batista Bomb. Batista then steps out of the ring as he leaves yelling at the crowd.

Josh Mathews: Oh boy... This ain't pretty.

Booker T: What the hell man?!

Batista gets to the top of the entrance ramp as CM Punk slowly recovers and gets to his feet. Batista walks backstage as CM Punk slides out of the ring as he holds his back as he slowly walks towards the back. As CM Punk leaves, a theme song is played as we're ready for our main event of the night.

[video=youtube;bstGOt0NM0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstGOt0NM0c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd ignites as “The Texas Rattlesnake†Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way down to ringside. He has his usual no-nonsense look on his face as he walks down the ramp.

AUSTIN.jpg

Austin steps up the ringsteps and into the ring. He scales every turnbuckle and salutes all of his fans in attendance. He then hops down and throws off his shirt, waiting for his next victim.

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin.

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd and then takes a quick look at Austin, before continuing to take it all in. Hornswoggle takes his place at ring side for the start of the match.

DING DING DING

Finlay and Austin lock up immediately. Finlay backs Austin up to the ropes but Austin quickly puts him on the back foot. Austin snaps a headlock onto Finlay. Finlay throws him away; Austin comes back off the ropes and knocks Finlay down with a shoulder block. Austin bounces off the other ropes and comes back. Finlay stays on the mat and let’s Austin jump over him. Finlay gets to his knees but Austin has stopped and managed to hit him with a drop kick to the face. Finlay falls to the floor and Austin taunts the crowd. Finlay gets back up whilst he is doing this and kicks him in the back of the leg. Austin hobbles for a moment before Finlay clotheslines him too the canvas.
Finlay uses this to grab a break. Austin recovers. Both men use the turnbuckles to pull themselves to their feet. Finlay shakes his hands ready for another lock up. Austin advances towards him. Austin goes for the lock up but Finlay slips underneath him and locks his hands around Austin ’s waist. Austin struggles and manages to get his hands over Finlay’s and drags them apart. He turns around and kicks Finlay in the gut. He goes for a DDT but Finlay holds onto the ropes. Finlay goes for a bridge pin but Austin kicks out straight away. Finlay snaps a headlock on Austin but the Texas Rattle Snake pulls his head free and clubs Finlay in the back. Finlay falls over into the corner and the men pause again.

Matthews: Neither man can get an advantage here.

Cole: What a great start.

Booker T: I'm tell you dog, these two are HOT!

Finlay and Austin go in for a lock up once more. Austin punches Finlay quickly and follows up with a surprisingly quick amount of jabs to the face. Finlay wipes his mouth and smiles. He holds his fists up as if going into a boxing match. He moves in and feigns a punch before kicking Austin in the knee. He then hits a modified chop block to the front of that knee. Austin falls to the mat and Finlay immediately grabs the leg. He twists it around his foot before hitting the floor, wrenching Austin ’s leg. Finlay gets up quickly and stomps on Austin's leg. He quickly begins to pound it as hard as possible. Austin grabs it and writhes on the floor in pain. Finlay smiles, he has found a weak spot.

Booker T: Oh! I've seen that look before! That look as been on my face before. Oh I'm telling you, this is NOT good for Austin dog, this is not good.

Finlay picks the leg up and locks in a figure four leg lock and snaps it shut as hard as he can. Austin screams in pain and writhes on the floor. He is stuck, surely he has too tap out. Austin begins to claw his way to the ropes. He makes it too within inches but suddenly Finlay locks the hold in tighter, rendering Austin to agony. Austin once again tries to reach the ropes. Finlay sees it coming this time so he stands up. Just as he is about to drag Austin over to the centre of the ring, Austin kicks out and pushes Finlay over to the ropes. Finlay holds onto them and Austin rolls quickly out of the ring. He is buying himself valuable recovery time.

Matthews: Smart move by Austin.

Cole: Well, I think he would have tapped if Finlay did not try and pull him back to the center of the ring.

Austin gets back slowly into the ring, he is hobbling slightly as Finlay approaches him. Austin holds onto Finlay’s legs. Finlay begins punching Austin in the head repeatedly. Austin rolls sideways quickly and pushes Finlay into the turnbuckle Finlay’s arm gets the full impact, he turns around holding it and Austin begins boxing his left arm. Shot after shot flies on to Finlay’s arm. Finlay swings his right arm at Austin. Austin ducks it and grabs the left arm. He hits an arm wrench. Austin wrenches the arm again and again as Finlay screams in pain. Austin begins to punch the arm repeatedly again. Austin pounds the arm with his head. Finlay swings another punch but Austin snaps on a crossface and brings Finlay crashing to the canvas.

Booker T: This right here is a fight ya'll!

Cole: Both seasoned veterans, can work the mat, or just work a straight out fight.

Finlay tries to get out and uses his spare arm to elbow Austin in the face as hard as he can. Finlay pulls himself towards the ropes but just can’t reach. He raises his hand and looks as if he is about to tap out. Austin wrenches even harder but Finlay refuses to tap. He tries to punch Austin in the head once more but just cannot reach. He leans over and manages to get ahold of the bottom rope. Austin lets go in shock. He cannot believe that Finlay reached the ropes. Austin crawls back and grabs the turnbuckles as he pulls himself up. He looks at Finlay in disbelief. Finlay struggles over and gets to his feet. Both men stare each other out, respect has been earned.

Matthews: What is it going to take to separate these two?

Cole: One big move is all it takes, get to grips with this!

Booker T: Now hold on now. Just because someone hits one big move, don't been they're out.

Finlay gets to his feet and runs at Austin, he swings a clothesline, Austin ducks. Finlay bounces off the ropes and uses his good arm to hit a shoulder block. Austin falls to the floor. Finlay bounces off the other ropes, Austin is on his feet. Austin snaps a headlock in. Finlay picks Austin up and hits a great back drop. Both men get to their feet relatively quick. Austin runs at Finlay and goes for a spear. Finlay manages to reverse the move into a swinging high-impact DDT. Austin is laid out on the floor. As Finlay gets to his feet, still nursing the injured arm. Finaly goes to lift Austin up off the mat, but Austin sweeps Finlays legs out, and he crashes back first onto the mat.

Matthews: A burst of energy by Austin here!

Booker T: It's about to get good dog! It's about to get good!

Cole: What is with you and dogs?

Austin gets to his feet and begins to use his good foot to stomp on Finlay repeatedly. Austin then picks Finlay up. He uses an Irish Whip to send Finlay over to the opposite side of the ring. Finlay comes back and Austin hits Lou Thesz Press. Austin gets to his feet and looks pumped. Austin goes to the corner and waits for Finlay to get up, mocking him, and taunting him. Finlay slowly gets to his feet. Austin walks over, flips the Champion off, and goes for the Stunner! But Finlay throws his head back and Austin has nothing to grab hold to. He falls to the mat in the sitting position. Austin grabs his back in pain. He gets up and is met with a kick to the gut from Finlay. Finlay lifts Austin onto his shoulders for the Celtic Cross! Austin drops off though. Finlay turns around, is met with the Flip off, and STONE COLD STUNNER! Perfect connecting as Finlay whiplashes up and falls to the mat. The crowd cheers to their feet. Austin yells in Finlay's ear, then covers the fallen Champion.

3!!

DING DING DING!!

Winner at 11:43, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

Booker T: He did it dog, he did it! The toughest SOB has beat the Champion! What a match.

Cole: It was more like a fight to me partner.

Matthews: Fight or match, one thing is certain, Stone Cold Steve Austin got the Champions number. What does this mean for the championship?

Austin walks out of the ring with two beers in hand, about to celebrate his victory over the world champion as we go to fade...

Credits;
Andrew - Jericho vs. Cena, Tazz Promo, Putting up the show
Tapout - Finlay vs. SCSA
The Hoov - Tag Match
Awesome Miz - Edge vs. CM Punk

OOC;

This week lacked a fair few promos, important ones. I did the CM Punk bit if anybody's asking... Rock's had an accident. I'm quite disappointed that the important promos were not handed in, but thankyou to those who did give me promos. Next week it's going to be a big show, I do expect everybody involved and I do expect promos as well. I hope you guys enjoyed the show and head over to Honor on Thursday for a dose of Honor!
Also thank Tapout for stepping in last minute to ensure the show has gone on time. Thankyou Tapout!

Status
Not open for further replies.