Control A Superstar - RAW (July 8th, 2013)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Backstage Fallout*

(Matt Striker) Randy, what are you feeling right now, since Cody Rhodes cost you not only your tournament match against Dean Ambrose, but the battle royal, too? And also, what are you feeling after hearing that John Lauriniatis has fined you $1,000,000 for attacking a referee?

(Randy Orton) *Randy stares at the floor, and slowly looks up at Striker, looking angry. ... Orton hits an RKO on Striker! He kicks the microphone and stomps off. He's obviously extremely pissed off*

Rhodes

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Backstage Fallout Episode 1:
*Ambrose is walking backstage and is stopped*
Interviewer: Dean, You have won your tournament match but lost the United States Championship Match, Whats next?
Ambrose: Thats a stupid question, Whats next? Justice. Tonight justice was served to a high flying (if you get what I mean) asshole. RVD is done here, He will not have that title for very long, Injustice is not a good thing and when the saviours arrive to fix it they do it the hard way, Things done the hard way leave a lasting impression and thats The Shield's goal here in the WWE, To leave a lasting impression about injustice, Now get out of my face!​
*Ambrose pushes down the camera man*​

As Ambrose turns around, CM Punk is right in front of him. He is still wearing his ring attire and is covered in sweat.

CM Punk: "You really had to use a cheap tactic to eliminate me in the Battle Royal? So, you couldn't eliminate me fair and square? Oh, wait, I understand. You were afraid that I was going to beat you, weren't you? Well, next time, an eye poke won't effect me. I don't care how long it takes, but I'm going to prove to you that I'm the best in the world!"

OOC - Adam568, Answer if you want.

Last edited:

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Backstage Fallout
*RVD is Outside the Arena with his New U.S Title on his shoulder, with Joey Styles interviewing him*
RVD: Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns! You Failed in taking down the Whole Dam Show.....And now, Mr.Monday Night, Is YOUR NEW U.S CHAMPION! See, Ambrose, I saw how you 'Handled the Situation'. You took out Punk because he was a Better wrestler then you and then you try to Injure me after the match in which YOU Lost! Next Week, I challenge You Ambrose and the Shield to a 6 Man Tag Match. And my Partners....Will be the Guys who Wipe your faces from this side of the WWE!
*RVD Gets into his car and Drives off*

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
backstage fallout

Interviewer: rock, what happened in the battle royal?

(The rock) to be honest the rock doesn't give a damn! About the us title because the rock wants the wwe championship thats why on raw next week the rock will face anyone at any time any place heck they can even choose the match stipulation it dosen't matter because the rock is gunna open a can of whoop arse and lay a smackdown on there candy arses!

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've added everything up and listed the number of eliminations for each superstar

CM Punk: 3
Dean Ambrose: 2
Randy Orton: 2
Cody Rhodes: 1*
Damien Sandow: 1
Daniel Bryan: 1
The Rock: 1
Justin Gabriel: 1
Rob Van Dam: 1
Ryback: 0
Sin Cara: 0
Titus O'Niel: 0
Yoshi Tatsu: 0

*Cody eliminated Orton after being eliminated himself.
(If two or more men work together to eliminate one person, that counts as an elimination each)

Congratulations Shannon_724, you got the most eliminations! :p

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've added everything up and listed the number of eliminations for each superstar

CM Punk: 3
Dean Ambrose: 2
Randy Orton: 2
Cody Rhodes: 1*
Damien Sandow: 1
Daniel Bryan: 1
The Rock: 1
Justin Gabriel: 1
Rob Van Dam: 1
Ryback: 0
Sin Cara: 0
Titus O'Niel: 0
Yoshi Tatsu: 0

*Cody eliminated Orton after being eliminated himself.
(If two or more men work together to eliminate one person, that counts as an elimination each)

Congratulations Shannon_724, you got the most eliminations! :p

OOC - Sweet. Will I not be in the WWE Championship tournament due to me joining late?

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
OOC - So, these shows are the same days as WWE RAW?

(ooc) Yes. If I eventually get enough active participamts, I will divide the roster into RAW and SmackDown. That will be considerably harder, though, so it depends on how much I have to do in real life when that finally happens

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
(ooc) Yes. If I eventually get enough active participamts, I will divide the roster into RAW and SmackDown. That will be considerably harder, though, so it depends on how much I have to do in real life when that finally happens

OOC - If you ever need help writing the matches, I could help.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
As Ambrose turns around, CM Punk is right in front of him. He is still wearing his ring attire and is covered in sweat.

CM Punk: "You really had to use a cheap tactic to eliminate me in the Battle Royal? So, you couldn't eliminate me fair and square? Oh, wait, I understand. You were afraid that I was going to beat you, weren't you? Well, next time, an eye poke won't effect me. I don't care how long it takes, but I'm going to prove to you that I'm the best in the world!"

OOC: Sorry been sorting out some stuff, Ill reply soon

Nick

Reaction score
backstage fallout

Interviewer: rock, what happened in the battle royal?

(The rock) to be honest the rock doesn't give a damn! About the us title because the rock wants the wwe championship thats why on raw next week the rock will face anyone at any time any place heck they can even choose the match stipulation it dosen't matter because the rock is gunna open a can of whoop arse and lay a smackdown on there candy arses!

Damien Sandow walks by and overhears the rock. He stops walking and approaches him and the interviewer. *ahem* "Don't mind me, Rock it's just that I heard you going off on a tangent, and I I must say so myself, I will gladly accept your open challenge. I will conquer you in any type of match, and I also heard i shall select the stipulation? In that case, "rocky", i propose to you this. My proposal is a no disqualification match against the intellectual savior of the masses himself, Damien Sandow! Your loss to myself will be one of the first steps in educating the idiotic people who you claim to be the champion of. So, rock, do you accept my challenge?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Ambrose: *Laughs* If you were the best in the world why didnt you win, Why did I eliminate you? I was thrown out unfair but you were thrown out fairly and freely. You are a pathetic excuse of a man.

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ambrose: *Laughs* If you were the best in the world why didnt you win, Why did I eliminate you? I was thrown out unfair but you were thrown out fairly and freely. You are a pathetic excuse of a man.

CM Punk: "Before I got thrown out, you poked me in the eye! Even you would've lost after that. You know what? I hope RVD picks me in that 6-Man tag next week because you're going down."