Control A Superstar - RAW (July 8th, 2013)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
*Rhodes comes out with his hood on*

Two matches tonight, not bad. I have a battle royal for the US championship that well...when I look at the contenders, I see nothing but a bunch of losers. And then I have the WWE Title..Against Bryan, the guy who thinks that having a beard like Dumbledore is cooler than having a mustache, a golden mustache, well buddy, you're goona lose tonight. And well, with all that blood that is gonna be in your beard, you might have to shave it. Exactly, tonight you'll bleed. And you will ask for the ref to stop the match. Is the first round. Already a victory

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
*The Shield run and jump the barricade, They run through the crowd*​
Jerry Lawler: OH MY! ITS RVD! HES BACK!​

Michael Cole: AND HE IS HEADED RIGHT FOR THE SHIELD!​
Lawler: I think RVD has a bone to pick with The Shield!​
Cole: ANd he jump made them run off little children!​
OOC: Nice move btw, Sets up a nice little feud. Thought id put you over with Cole and Lawler for that one. Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan can I control all of The Shield until someone takes them? It makes promos and the group better.​

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*RVD Asks for a Microphone and a Nearby official gives him one*
RVD: Ambrose, Rollins,Reigns! You attack people if they're on their own but when the experienced Veterans like me come out to play, you run away like headless chickens just to avoid getting your ass kicked by Mr.Monday Night! You Want to continue attacking people, carry on but I won't let it carry on because I, The Whole Dam Show, Will stop you ruthless Punks, With Help or On My Own!
*The crowd cheers for RVD as he climbs onto the turnbuckle and points at the fleeing Shield*

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
*The Shield run and jump the barricade, They run through the crowd*​
Jerry Lawler: OH MY! ITS RVD! HES BACK!​
Michael Cole: AND HE IS HEADED RIGHT FOR THE SHIELD!​
Lawler: I think RVD has a bone to pick with The Shield!​
Cole: ANd he jump made them run off little children!​
OOC: Nice move btw, Sets up a nice little feud. Thought id put you over with Cole and Lawler for that one. Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan can I control all of The Shield until someone takes them? It makes promos and the group better.​

(OOC) Yeah! That's cool

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
*the rocks music hits and the crowd goes wild woooo*

(the rock) so the rock is going one on one with titus o'neil tonight in a last man standing match then he faces a bunch of nobodies who ain't fit to go one on one with the great one first up we have dusty... I mean cody rhodes who lets be honest will never be as good has his brother then we have daniel bryan don't get me wrong i like the guy but he is and always will be the weak link of team hell no then we have dean ambrose who is a member of the sheild who i have a lot of respect for they are one of the best groups in recent times they even whipped the rocks arse pretty good recently but to be honest they are just a bunch of cowards then we have ryback *crowd boo* i see the crowd feels the same way i do the guys had multiple chances to become the wwe champion but he has failed every time miserably and finally we have rob van dam which old folks home did vince wheel him out of oh thats right tna the rest of them the rock doesn't give a crap about as the rock is gunna open a can of whoop arse and stick it straight up there candy arses starting with you titus o'neil if you smell what the rock is cooking

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
*After The Shield have retreated they appear on the tron from an undisclosed location*​
Ambrose: Dean Ambrose​
Rollins: Seth Rollins​
Reigns: Roman Reigns​
Ambrose: You think you have the upper hand Rob, Well prepare because you never know when we will strike and you never how hard we will strike!​
Rollins: You call your self the whole fuckin show? Well we havent had a show in years then because you left! You think you can run down the ramp higher than the moon and get title shot after title shot when you done deserve it well think again!​
Reigns: Thats an injustice!​
Ambrose: We stood face to face with you in the ring but we left, We left you and whats left of your career, Its an injustice that Ryback is still relevant in this company after over a year of PPV losses! YET YOU STILL GET TITLE SHOT AFTER TITLE SHOT! Tonight we finish off what little self respect you have​
Rollins: Mr Monday Night hasnt seen a Monday Night Raw for years and still holds it to his name, Theres a reason why you are wanted in no companies, You are here for Vince McMahon to earn money off you. But in doing so you step into Shield Territory and we will not treat you kindly in our homeland, The Shield runs this place and you coming back doesnt change a thing, It just adds a big target on your back.. And when The Shield brings the sword its going right in your back and then maybe you will BELIEVE IN TH SHIELD!​
Reigns: BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!​
*Ambrose drops the camera leaving the tron in static*​

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
(John Laurinaitis) Mr ... Ryback. My name is Mr. John Laurinaitis and I am the executive vice president of talent relations and general manager of Monday Night RAW. I heard what you said about me. About how I'm scared. Well, I can assure you sir, that I am not scared. In fact, you will get your shot in the WWE Cha - Championship First Round Tern - Tournament. And it will be next week on RAW. Good luck. *Johnny turns around to leave, pauses and turns back.* And you will be facing the South African werewolf, Justin Gabriel! *Crowd pops*

NanoRah14
OOC: If it's next week, I agree on having this match. It'll be funny.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Van Dam Is Still in the Ring, Chair and microphone in his hands, Staring at the Titatron*
Van Dam Sarcastically : Boy, I do feel Threatened *The Crowd Laugh with RVD* *In a Serious Tone Now* Seriously guys, You need to man up and get your asses down to this ring! You're not earning yourselves any favors taunting a Former ECW and WWE champion! What have you guys won, oh that's right, Mid Card Titles! I don't care what you say about me or my career because I know, My Career is More Respected and Is Put Into the History books and so do the fans! *The Crowd Cheer* Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Prepare your self because I will stop you, On my Own or With Some Help because I am The Whole Fucking Show, Mr.Monday Night, Mr.PPV, ROB.....VAN.....DAM
*Van Dam does his signature Hand gesture whilst saying this and the crowd cheer. Van Dam Leaves the Ring and heads backstage*
(Alright, I'm out for the Night. No attacking me while I'm Inactive, Adam)

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
*Ryback walks around backstage angry.*

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
(Randy Orton) *Backstage with Renee Young*

Renee: Randy, I wanted to know what you think of your tournament match tonight tonight with Dean Ambrose, and whether you're concerned or not with the possible interferance of The Shield?

Randy: Renee, I've had my own encounters with The Shield before and they haven't been ... pretty. Tonight's tournament match will be the first of many tournament matches that I will compete in until I beat whoever is lucky enough to get to the final at SummerSlam with me. And when I hold up that WWE title, I'm not going to be thinking about Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Ryback, anybody. I'm going to be thinking about Randy Orton. *Faces the camera* And as for you, Ambrose, and your two little buddies... I know The Shield ins't stupid. I know that they know that if they attack me during my match, I'll win by disqualification, and advance in the tournament. But that isn't going to happen. Because if any of you tries it with me ... well, I've got 3 RKOs, for 3 Shield members. You say believe in The Shield? Dean, Seth, Roman, you won't be believing, after I give Dean Ambrose the eating of his life. Believe ... in an R ... K ... O.

Renee: Thank you, Randy.

Adam568

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
(Randy Orton) *Backstage with Renee Young*

Renee: Randy, I wanted to know what you think of your tournament match tonight tonight with Dean Ambrose, and whether you're concerned or not with the possible interferance of The Shield?

Randy: Renee, I've had my own encounters with The Shield before and they haven't been ... pretty. Tonight's tournament match will be the first of many tournament matches that I will compete in until I beat whoever is lucky enough to get to the final at SummerSlam with me. And when I hold up that WWE title, I'm not going to be thinking about Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Ryback, anybody. I'm going to be thinking about Randy Orton. *Faces the camera* And as for you, Ambrose, and your two little buddies... I know The Shield ins't stupid. I know that they know that if they attack me during my match, I'll win by disqualification, and advance in the tournament. But that isn't going to happen. Because if any of you tries it with me ... well, I've got 3 RKOs, for 3 Shield members. You say believe in The Shield? Dean, Seth, Roman, you won't be believing, after I give Dean Ambrose the eating of his life. Believe ... in an R ... K ... O.

Renee: Thank you, Randy.

Adam568

*The Shield run in for an attack, Orton fights back, He throws Ambrose into the camera, He hits an RKO on Seth Rollins but is hit with a spear by Reigns into the metal surrounding*

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*RVD Is Backstage in his Locker room with Joey Styles, Whom he asked to interview him personally*
RVD: Joey, It's alright, don't be frightened of 'The Chicken Shield', I locked the door for ya.
Now, On to the reason for this interview....Ambrose, When we step into that U.S Title battle royal, I will be coming for you....And too make this fair....I Request that John Laurinaitis Bans the shield from ringside, so that Ambrose can't find a easy win. 'The Shield', I'm coming for you and I encourage any star out thereto come and assist me in taking down the Sheild!

Nick

Reaction score
*Damien Sandow's music hits, and the boos echo throughout the arena. Sandow comes down the ramp wearing his traditional robe and is carrying a mic with him. Halfway down the ramp he stops*

"Silence! You ignorant hooligans are looking at your savior and rather than ridicule him you should embrace him. I am here to make a few announcements. *the boos get louder* Silence! I, am Damien Sandow. I am here to save the unwashed masses, which, for you imbeciles who don't know, are you fools. *boos* Now now, summer down. *still being booed* Silence! It appears I am just going to have to get straight to the point. In order to further my efforts to save you cretins, I have decided its time for myself to become a champion.
Yes, a champion. And in all sincerity, it shouldn't be that difficult. I only have a few imbeciles to conquer. There's that bumbling fool Ryback *boos*. That fool with the eyebrow, The Rock *cheers*. Those idiotic cowards The Shield. An that flipping moron RVD. *Sandow laughs, only recievin boos*. I shall become your champion in dominant fashion, and a new era of scholarship and excellence will be upon us. I will become, the WWE champion."
OOC: not sure if I could join or not, so if I can't that's fine, but if I can i would like to be Sandow :)

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Damien Sandow's music hits, and the boos echo throughout the arena. Sandow comes down the ramp wearing his traditional robe and is carrying a mic with him. Halfway down the ramp he stops*

"Silence! You ignorant hooligans are looking at your savior and rather than ridicule him you should embrace him. I am here to make a few announcements. *the boos get louder* Silence! I, am Damien Sandow. I am here to save the unwashed masses, which, for you imbeciles who don't know, are you fools. *boos* Now now, summer down. *still being booed* Silence! It appears I am just going to have to get straight to the point. In order to further my efforts to save you cretins, I have decided its time for myself to become a champion.
Yes, a champion. And in all sincerity, it shouldn't be that difficult. I only have a few imbeciles to conquer. There's that bumbling fool Ryback *boos*. That fool with the eyebrow, The Rock *cheers*. Those idiotic cowards The Shield. An that flipping moron RVD. *Sandow laughs, only recievin boos*. I shall become your champion in dominant fashion, and a new era of scholarship and excellence will be upon us. I will become, the WWE champion."
OOC: not sure if I could join or not, so if I can't that's fine, but if I can i would like to be Sandow :)

(OOC) Good promo, I'll add you to the show.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
(the rock) the rock is here because he want to see someone and that someone is titus oneil so titus get your monkey arse down here because the great one has a message for you!