Control A Superstar - RAW (July 8th, 2013)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Fireworks inside the arena explode, the Boston crowd erupts into cheers*

(Michael Cole) Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night RAW!
(Jerry Lawler) And have we got a show in store for you tonight?! Tonight, we wilol begin a tournament to name our first ever WWE Champion!
(JBL) Yes King, tonight we will begin a tournament including all out top superstars, this tournament will continue over the next month until the final that will be held at SummerSlam!
(Michael Cole) Also tonight, in our main event, a battle royal to name our first ever United States Champion! Good luck to all the superstars involved!

A couple more rules to be added:
Make sure you post the name of your superstar in brackets before you speak in character. For example, (John Cena) You can't see me!
Also, if you need to speak to someone out of character, make sure you write (OOC) before you type.

You can sign up for the Control A Superstar thread here! http://wweforums.net/threads/control-a-superstar-game-sign-up-thread.26341/

All rules are in the above link.

All current participants are welcomed to begin writing promos in this thread. When we have enough tag teams, I will start a touranment for the WWE Tag Team Championship. I will start some feud in this episode of RAW to help you guys get kicked off, but you are welcomed to begin feuds/alliances etc. below. Results will be posted Monday Night.

Match 01 - WWE Championship Tournament 1st Round Match
Cody Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan
Rhodes vs. Samalan

Match 02 - Tag Team Match
Rob Van Dam & Ryback vs. Yoshi Tatsu & Sin Cara
Forrest & DKJames vs. Suicide & Seabs

Match 03 - WWE Championship 1st Round Match
Randy Orton vs. Dean Ambrose
Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan vs. Adam568

Match 04 - Last Man Standing Match
The Rock vs. Titus O'Niel
Rhodes vs. Fluttershy Farooq

Match 05 - 11-Man Battle Royal for the United States Championship
Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose vs. The Rock vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Ryback vs. Sin Cara vs. Titus O'Niel vs. Yoshi Tatsu
Rhodes vs. Nick1698 Samalan vs. Adam568 vs. tgill85 vs. NanoRah14 vs. Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan vs. Forrest vs. DKJames vs. Seabs vs. Fluttershy Farooq vs. Suicide

Last edited:

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
(the rock) if you smell what the rock is cooking!

(OOC) Try posting a longer promo, with a purpose. For example, it could be on how you're going to win the WWE title and no one can stop you, etc. Remember, the better quality the promos, the more likely you are to win the title.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
(the rock) finally!... The rock has come back to monday night raw the rock is here to let you know that he is gunna go after the wwe title and he's gunna do it for the million (and millons) of the rocks fans and doesn't care which jebroni ass! He's gotta kick to win it whether it john cena, cm punk or even sin cara the rock doesn't give a damn who there's plenty of room in the smackdown hotel the one thing the rock can guarentee is on monday night raw the night after summerslam the rock will be WWE champion! If you smell... What the rock... Is cooking!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

*Ambrose walks out through the crowd by himself, He walks through and jumps the barricade to open RAW, He climbs in the ring and grabs a mic*​
Ambrose: Dean Ambrose, Luckily for you all my partners couldnt be here. You see, For decades, Idiotic mindless fools have held the WWE title and for years its been called prestigious but in the eyes of The Shield it has been the focal point of the WWE being held by everyone who Vince McMahon thinks can make it in the WWE, But who he thinks can make it isnt who do make it, After years of tarnish and ridicule the WWE title will be coming where it belongs, It will be coming to The Shield, It will be coming where justice thrives! It will be coming where it will be respected and where it will not be cheated off someone! WELCOME BACK TO REALITY! WHERE A TITLE MEANS SOMETHING! We treat titles with prestige and honour because thats what it deserves, NOT BEING HANDED TO PEOPLE WHO ARE BIG GUYS! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HANDED SOMETHING DOESNT MAKE YOU GREAT! All of your eyes will soon be open and you will all soon see a true champion, You will all see the justice brought to the title.​
*AMbrose throws the mic down and leaves*​

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
OOC: Wheres the matches?

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
(the rock) just wait a god damn minitue you leave when the rock says you can leave so dean you talk about justice where was the justice when you cowardly attacked ryback at survivor series then you attacked john cena on raw the you made the biggest mistake of all when you attacked the rock that my friend was biggest mistake of all you and now you think you deserve a shot at the title? No no no no you and your friends deserve nothing you're all just a bunch of pussys

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
*Ambrose turns around when he hears The Rock's theme, Ambrose listens and leaves*​

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

*The crowd boos as Ryback's theme blasts. He walks out on the stage with a grim look on his face and storms down the ramp. He rolls into the ring and demands a mic from ringside. He's handed one and walks to the center of the ring as his music fades but the crowd continues to boo.*​
Ryback: Tonight is not like any other night. For some strange reason, our GM doesn't seem to want me in the WWE Title tournament tonight. I have an idea on why that is... it's because he's scared. He's scared that I will crush every single one of his precious superstars.​
*The crowd boos and he pauses*​
Ryback: SHUT UP! Everyone knows I deserve the WWE Title, not only do I deserve the WWE title, but I deserve the US Title. Which I have my chance for in the battle royal. I will win that battle royal and become the new united states champion. Along with that, I happen to be booked in a petty tag team match where I team up with Rob Van Dam to take on Sin Cara and Yoshi Tatsu. My opponents are simple. I can throw them around like they're nothing, and I could do the same to you Rob... Don't get in my way tonight. Feed... me... more.​
*He drops the mic as his music plays and the crowd boos. He walks to the back.*​
OOC: Decided to keep it short since Ryback doesn't talk much.​

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Rob Van Dam is backstage with Josh Matthews*
"Hello, WWE Fans! Tonight, You shall witness the return of Mister Monday Night....ROB....VAN....DAM *The crowd says this with RVD* Now, Tonight I have a match with Ryback against Tatsu and Sin Cara, but I also have an opportunity to show my dominance tonight as I will win that Battle royal tonight and Mr.Monday Night will become the United states Champion Because I AM ROB.....VAN.....DAM and I am the whole Dam show!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

*The crowd boos as Ryback's theme blasts. He walks out on the stage with a grim look on his face and storms down the ramp. He rolls into the ring and demands a mic from ringside. He's handed one and walks to the center of the ring as his music fades but the crowd continues to boo.*​
Ryback: Tonight is not like any other night. For some strange reason, our GM doesn't seem to want me in the WWE Title tournament tonight. I have an idea on why that is... it's because he's scared. He's scared that I will crush every single one of his precious superstars.​
Ryback: SHUT UP! Everyone knows I deserve the WWE Title, not only do I deserve the WWE title, but I deserve the US Title. Which I have my chance for in the battle royal. I will win that battle royal and become the new united states champion. Along with that, I happen to be booked in a petty tag team match where I team up with Rob Van Dam to take on Sin Cara and Yoshi Tatsu. My opponents are simple. I can throw them around like they're nothing, and I could do the same to you Rob... Don't get in my way tonight. Feed... me... more.​
*He drops the mic as his music plays and the crowd boos. He walks to the back.*​

*The Shield walk through the crowd, They climb the barricade, They surround the ring and attack Ryback*​
OOC: SOrry for the sudden attack, Its mean to be WWE so :/​

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

*The Shield walk through the crowd, They climb the barricade, They surround the ring and attack Ryback*​
OOC: SOrry for the sudden attack, Its mean to be WWE so :/​

*Rob Van Dam out onto the stage with a Chair in hand, He Runs down the ramp, heading towards the ring.*

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score

(John Laurinaitis) Mr ... Ryback. My name is Mr. John Laurinaitis and I am the executive vice president of talent relations and general manager of Monday Night RAW. I heard what you said about me. About how I'm scared. Well, I can assure you sir, that I am not scared. In fact, you will get your shot in the WWE Cha - Championship First Round Tern - Tournament. And it will be next week on RAW. Good luck. *Johnny turns around to leave, pauses and turns back.* And you will be facing the South African werewolf, Justin Gabriel! *Crowd pops*

NanoRah14

Reactions: DK JAMES