Conspiracies, Illuminati, Elite Thread 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't trust either guy ( :madcat: ). But it is hard to dispute what Duke is saying, a lot of it is just facts. Definitely worth a listen! There's not much to watch, so you can maybe play the video while doing something else. :)

Yeah they both seem fishy to me but they still make some good points.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Cool vid.

:true:

I seen the GI Joe one years ago, probably right around when it was posted. I'll watch the other one in a bit. Music is the easiest way to make people act and do stupid things. Just look at the hold the "rap community" has on a lot of kids, teens, and young adults.

Reactions: Swift

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I ended up watching it now, didn't realize it was only 6 min long. He sounds like me. Most of what I listen to has no lyrics. lol The current "hit" music in America is garbage. It has been for years now. Specially the rap. It has gone down hill so much. I feel horrible when I listen to anything mainstream. That is why I stick to Blackmill and stuff like that. I am easily influenced and I know that. Most people are but most people are too ashamed to admit that. I am with this dude. I don't care if people think I am boring for not listening to that kind of music. It is a shame this video doesn't even have 6,000 views. I am going to share it.
:obama:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I ended up watching it now, didn't realize it was only 6 min long. He sounds like me. Most of what I listen to has no lyrics. lol The current "hit" music in America is garbage. It has been for years now. Specially the rap. It has gone down hill so much. I feel horrible when I listen to anything mainstream. That is why I stick to Blackmill and stuff like that. I am easily influenced and I know that. Most people are but most people are too ashamed to admit that. I am with this dude. I don't care if people think I am boring for not listening to that kind of music. It is a shame this video doesn't even have 6,000 views. I am going to share it.
:obama:

I cannot stand modern popular music whatsoever. It literally puts me in a bad mood and even gives me headaches. For example, when I went to Universal Studios, there's this food area and they're always blasting (popular) music and I felt like I was being tortured. Couldn't even enjoy my food. And the fact that all this garbage is put out there intentionally, for the sole purpose of making everyone fucking Blue and easy to manipulate makes it all even worse.

But yeah, this dude is right on the money.

Also, this is why I've been begging for that group lol. Can go on random rants without shills coming in here and bashing us :pity1: :gtfo: .

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I cannot stand modern popular music whatsoever. It literally puts me in a bad mood and even gives me headaches. For example, when I went to Universal Studios, there's this food area and they're always blasting (popular) music and I felt like I was being tortured. Couldn't even enjoy my food. And the fact that all this garbage is put out there intentionally, for the sole purpose of making everyone fucking Blue and easy to manipulate makes it all even worse.

But yeah, this dude is right on the money.

Also, this is why I've been begging for that group lol. Can go on random rants without shills coming in here and bashing us :pity1: :gtfo: .

:true:

It will be done soon. The only groups that are running right now are the most active ones. All the other ones had to wait. I guess it is a process to get them going and not worth it until everything is set up. Hopefully it will be soon. I think it will just end up being me, Soli, you, aidman and I think black wizard wanted in.

Reactions: Swift

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
new purvigiggle vid :yay:

Check out the video I sent you in the PM. The video you shared is the worldly aspect of the book of Revelation. The spiritual meaning is the catholic church. It directly attacks God on the inside. Using his own Word against him.

Think about the numbers in the bible... Everything comes in 3's, both good and evil. The mind, the body, and the spirit. The body (the physical) is the video above... the spirit (the whore) is the catholic church... but what is the mind?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Check out the video I sent you in the PM. The video you shared is the worldly aspect of the book of Revelation. The spiritual meaning is the catholic church. It directly attacks God on the inside. Using his own Word against him.

Think about the numbers in the bible... Everything comes in 3's, both good and evil. The mind, the body, and the spirit. The body (the physical) is the video above... the spirit (the whore) is the catholic church... but what is the mind?

Will do. Should check out the video I posted too. Kind of put the fear of God in me, lol.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Will do. Should check out the video I posted too. Kind of put the fear of God in me, lol.
I watched it :obama:

I have seen a lot of videos like this one as well. Talking about the nations, the trumpets, and all that. It is horrific yet fascinating.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker