Conspiracies, Illuminati, Elite Thread 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The weird thing with the Illuminati is still why would you do this, lol. What's the point in shooting up a school or a nightclub and murder dozens of innocent people to completely take over the news/social media when you can just throw a celebrity in prison or have a wild animal on the loose or hell, even make stuff up because people are so gullible? I mean, they got their trade agreement passed while we freaked out about a flag.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The weird thing with the Illuminati is still why would you do this, lol. What's the point in shooting up a school or a nightclub and murder dozens of innocent people to completely take over the news/social media when you can just throw a celebrity in prison or have a wild animal on the loose or hell, even make stuff up because people are so gullible? I mean, they got their trade agreement passed while we freaked out about a flag.

If they are real, which I believe they are to a certain degree... They do this to control the population and keep people divided enough to control them. They believe they are gods and are entitled to inherit the earth and their practices of sacrifice is the same as it is with any other religion, to prove they are worthy to inherit things, namely the world. I know there is likely waaaaay more to it than that but that is what I have gathered in the simplest form. So yeah, crazy bat s*** religion, as usual.

To answer your question, the murdering is mostly sacrificial just like in the early days of people throwing people into volcanoes (and things of that nature). They just stage it to appear differently. Does that make sense at least to some degree?

Reactions: Snowman1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Orlando Nightclub Shooting Another False Flag?

1-orlando-tweet.png

"They’re calling it “the worst US terror attack since 9/11.” A Muslim is being blamed for shooting up a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, killing more than fifty people.

Robert David Steele and 25 other experts explain today’s false flag epidemic in ANOTHER French False Flag: Bloody Tracks from Paris to San Bernardino

In the recently-published Another French False Flag, former CIA clandestine services officer Robert David Steele – who admits he executed one false flag operation for the Agency – lists ten “key indicators of a modern false flag.” The most important is #10: “Who benefits?”

So let’s start there.

The entire world just spent the past week celebrating the life of Muhammad Ali – and Ali’s religion, Islam. It was the best PR week Islam ever had."
Keep reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowman1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"It does seem like false flag 101. Kill the Muslim perp. who supposedly wasn’t even religious according to his father who apparently has CIA connex. A crisis actor was holding the door closed, stating later that he wanted to close the bad guys in. But of course, the other people were kept inside. Mercenaries (like in San Bernadino) could have executed those who died, if any. And of course, it was done on gay pride parade day.

So here is what we have:

1. anti-gun – take away everyones guns so only the mercenaries can execute people at will!
(and you are right about glocks, the cops can’t even shoot straight with their police issues)

2. anti-gay – they will feel more fear and jump on the anti-gun band wagon

3. anti-muslim – usual suspects so the zionists can carry out their plan

I noticed a bit of lethargy in the people in the video footage, looking bored, all on their cell phones, hardly anyone looked upset. One guy laying on the ground with a bandaged leg, apparently wounded, looked like he was giving directions to several standing around him, none of them had a sense of urgency. Later he was carried by 6 people to a pickup truck and dumped in the back????? I saw no ambulances.

I have developed quite the discerning eye. I really hope it was actors and no one was killed, but a lot of cops (or cop actors) had to be in on it. So sick of this….. but look how many have read this article!!

That alone tells you that more and more each day are waking up!!"

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@deth @Aids Johnson Tin hats on?

GOOD!
So when did that shooting happen? June, 12th? (612)
What year is it again? 2016?
Who just won the Finals? Cleveland? (216)

Just going to leave that alone and not think too much on it but... Ya know... Seems odd.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It's 216 degrees here too :angry: :mad1: :madcat:

But yeah, lots of weird numberology stuff going on.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's 216 degrees here too :angry: :mad1: :madcat:

But yeah, lots of weird numberology stuff going on.
:madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat:
:madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat::madcat:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Came across this the other day, dunno where else to post it. Gotta love how a 'metalhead freak' is standing up for a Christian fella.

edit: found a shorter vid

I like how they change the subject asap, lol. Only let him talk about it for a few seconds. :pity1:

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Haven't kept up with this stuff since we last spoke (on Skype) basically lol. But yeah, I definitely buy that. They used "the first black prez" last time to get votes and they're going to do the same but this time with a woman. And they have a perfect heel (Trump) to be her counterpart. Obummer is probably going to lead the UN sometime in the near future. He and the Pope are up to no good.

Satan's sitting back and smiling. Time's drawing near. :obama:
Hilary is in the pocket of the Jews. :pity1:

Reactions: Swift

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Samuel A. Weems (December 12, 1936— January 25, 2003) was a writer and a disbarred lawyer in Arkansas, United States. In his book, Armenia: The Secrets of a Christian Terrorist State (2002), he stated that the Armenian Genocide was a gigantic fraud designed to "fleece" Christian nations out of billions of dollars. He also claimed that the Armenian Church was a "state owned" entity that organizes and funds terrorist attacks and that Armenians had "infiltrated" the United States. That book states that Armenian Diasporacommunities in the United States and throughout the world are actually "colonies": political bases intended to gain money and support for Armenian Republic. The books also claims Armenia is founded on land stolen from Muslims and that Armenians have perpetrated enormous massacres against Turks and Azeris, both recently (in the Nagorno-Karabakh war) and in the past. He has been quoted as saying "The religion of the Armenians is fake" and that his research shows "that there is clearly an Armenian Master Plan that generates Armenian hate around the world". Prior to his death in 2003, he was preparing to write a second book claiming the international Armenian community collaborated with and supported Nazi Germany.
@deth here it is, Armenian Genocide.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The Elite actually support the free thinkers that attempt to expose and showcase knowledge of an Elite ruling the world. It's a reverse psychological way for society to dismiss those people as frauds and allow the Elite to draw in power and capital from the doubt that there isn't a group of people attempting to decode our world. But those who believe this and attempt to unearth the Elite, draw in money and power from the belief that there is an Elite. We feel compelled to prove there is one and show their work, but in turn we bring them resources.

It's like the Big Pharma issue.

Read this a lot of places, mouse is being a bad bitch so I typed up a summary.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am not going to pretend I have any idea what is going on in the UK right now, with them being on their own but it seems the people at Info Wars (the readers) backs them. I am very confused though. The "bad guys" I conceive as bad on a day to day basis were telling them not to do this.