Conspiracies, Illuminati, Elite Thread 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I am not going to pretend I have any idea what is going on in the UK right now, with them being on their own but it seems the people at Info Wars (the readers) backs them. I am very confused though. The "bad guys" I conceive as bad on a day to day basis were telling them not to do this.
Info Wars agrees with the leaving side because Info War maggots believe freedom is the ultimate nirvana for a nation. Except, this freedom is gonna cost in more ways than one.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I am not going to pretend I have any idea what is going on in the UK right now, with them being on their own but it seems the people at Info Wars (the readers) backs them. I am very confused though. The "bad guys" I conceive as bad on a day to day basis were telling them not to do this.
Info Wars agrees with the leaving side because Info War maggots believe freedom is the ultimate nirvana for a nation. Except, this freedom is gonna cost in more ways than one.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I don't buy in to a lot of what they say on there but I like to get views from both sides when I don't know what is going on. I can see why they wanted this but I think they went about it the wrong way.

And for the wrong reasons.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Not really elite related, but I had a renewed interest in hard Satanism, after listening to some black metal music. I found this to be some good reporting, with stories from both sides. And, I wished the Black Mass could've taken place, it would've been funny.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not really elite related, but I had a renewed interest in hard Satanism, after listening to some black metal music. I found this to be some good reporting, with stories from both sides. And, I wished the Black Mass could've taken place, it would've been funny.

The new idea of freedom of speech is being able to say something but the second someone says something back, it is offensive and uncalled for. Agree to disagree doesn't exists anymore. It is all "I have the freedom to do what I want but if you offend me, your rights should be taken away!".

Also Info Wars is very biased, just like a bunch of other groups of people. They all encourage fear mongering and hate.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The new idea of freedom of speech is being able to say something but the second someone says something back, it is offensive and uncalled for. Agree to disagree doesn't exists anymore. It is all "I have the freedom to do what I want but if you offend me, your rights should be taken away!".

Also Info Wars is very biased, just like a bunch of other groups of people. They all encourage fear mongering and hate.
I'd probably be the first one to know that they're biased. :dawg:

But I think they did a really good job with the report. Not sure if they intended to, but the Satanists look and sound like irritating wackjobs, except for the one lady. And I agree with what you mean, it's hardly existent for a civil debate to happen, without someone reading their Miranda rights. It's very sad to see that the freedoms given to us, is being used as material to demonize other people and prove their own cases in the worst way possible. I mean these people feel offended that people are protesting a Black Mass but intend to erect a monument to Satan next to the Ten Commandments. Is there a point to this? No, it's just a farce to stick it to Christians.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'd probably be the first one to know that they're biased. :dawg:

But I think they did a really good job with the report. Not sure if they intended to, but the Satanists look and sound like irritating wackjobs, except for the one lady. And I agree with what you mean, it's hardly existent for a civil debate to happen, without someone reading their Miranda rights. It's very sad to see that the freedoms given to us, is being used as material to demonize other people and prove their own cases in the worst way possible. I mean these people feel offended that people are protesting a Black Mass but intend to erect a monument to Satan next to the Ten Commandments. Is there a point to this? No, it's just a farce to stick it to Christians.

It is like WWE scripted these street fights :haha:

Some people just enjoy trying to make other people feel bad. If you are spreading a message, any message, with the intent to make one person or a group of people feel bad well then common sense says the masses SHOULD ignore them but they rarely do. Then you end up with this mess.

Reactions: Roadster

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Most "Satanists" don't know what the fuck they're talking about. A lot of them are actually Atheists who use "Satan" as some sort of metaphor or something, others just "worship the Devil" because it's edgy. LeVayan Satanism in particular is a fucking joke.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
There are real "Satanists" or Luciferians though. Usually very spiritual, knowledgeable and actually practice what they preach. Those are the ones you need to watch out for.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Most "Satanists" don't know what the fuck they're talking about. A lot of them are actually Atheists who use "Satan" as some sort of metaphor or something, others just "worship the Devil" because it's edgy. LeVayan Satanism in particular is a fucking joke.
LaVeyan Satanism is the Satanism based on atheists that believe that they are God. They don't worship Satan, but use him to add an image to their beliefs. They use Satan as a symbol of independence and spirituality, but they claim that they believe in no "super natural being" which is what Satan is, but whatever.

The real psychos are Our Lady of Endor Coven. They basically believe that Satan is God's God. Makes 0 sense, but I guess smurfs got do what they gotta do to be edgy.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
LaVeyan Satanism is the Satanism based on atheists that believe that they are God. They don't worship Satan, but use him to add an image to their beliefs. They use Satan as a symbol of independence and spirituality, but they claim that they believe in no "super natural being" which is what Satan is, but whatever.

The real psychos are Our Lady of Endor Coven. They basically believe that Satan is God's God. Makes 0 sense, but I guess smurfs got do what they gotta do to be edgy.

nikkaz sending themselves to Hell because of straight stupidity. :pity1:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
nikkaz sending themselves to Hell because of straight stupidity. :pity1:

You would be amazed how often people on either side change completely. Who knows, the leader of that Satan parade may be a pastor at a youth center next year. :success:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Going to have to watch this tomorrow :obama:

I don't trust either guy ( :madcat: ). But it is hard to dispute what Duke is saying, a lot of it is just facts. Definitely worth a listen! There's not much to watch, so you can maybe play the video while doing something else. :)