Conspiracies, Illuminati, Elite Thread 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"As the Bill of Rights Defense Committee and the Defending Dissent Foundation show, the Orlando shootings, the Dallas shootings and whatever shootings, real or staged, next occur have nothing to do with the FBI’s demand to completely destroy all privacy rights of the American people.

What’s that I hear? You say you knew nothing about this? Little wonder. Your media consist of people well paid to deceive you and to deliver you into a Police State. To strip you of all constitutional protection and deliver you unprotected to a police state is the function of the New York Times, Washington Post, Fox 'News', CNN, the rest of the presstitute print and TV media and many Internet sites"

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

And they say video games don't teach us stuff :pity:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Patriots = Illuminati

"What you call government is actually a well staged-production aimed at satisfying the public"

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
So I've just binge watched all those MGS videos and all I gotta say is...Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

nothing_is_true__everything_is_permitted___acr__by_pinkie_pie297-d4sofyn.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So I've just binge watched all those MGS videos and all I gotta say is...Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

nothing_is_true__everything_is_permitted___acr__by_pinkie_pie297-d4sofyn.jpg

Them games have such deep context. At least the first few. You don't even have to play them. Glad you enjoyed the vids :obama: they are kewl

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

That was really interesting.

But I find it odd that there would be a plan to reduce the world's inhabitants. Seems to me, that the more sheep. The more meat for the wolf.

Anyways, I still think that Twitter and Facebook are just easy propaganda machines that allow for the message of the NWO and other elites to spread faster, and make people believe in them. First it was Radio, then it was TV and now it's Social Media. It's a clear trend, at least it is to me. Why else are people with fake accounts banned, but ISIS accounts still around? Why else are all major media outlets and companies (subsidiaries of the NWO and Elite) promoting their own Social Media's trash. It's simple. And even this site has fallen under their guise. It's a farce, and we've added to the fabric.

End times. End times, indeed.

Reactions: Swift

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
ISS-UFO-620211.jpg

Picture taken from the ISS.
There was the video too. Something is happening that the government isn't telling us about. What's new?