Connecticut School Shooting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
I'm from Dallas and I've heard every side of that story my whole life. I've been to the old School Book Depository and looked out the same window Oswald did. For an expert marksman of his caliber, that was not a hugely difficult shot for him to make. His military records revealed he was able to hit targets at twice the distance 98% of the time. It was never as far-fetched as Oliver Stone wanted to believe.

In fact, my 8th grade science teacher was completely obsessed over the subject
His father was the news reporter that was scheduled to interview JFK after that parade. His family has an exhibit in the JFK museum and he's practically the most knowledgeable person on the subject I've ever met. Not only does he completely dismiss the conspiracy theories, but he debunked the entire JFK film scene-by-scene in our class and even conducted shooting experiments outside with a pellet gun to demonstrate how much easier it was from Oswald's angle than from a grassy knoll gunman's angle. Almost everyone made the shot from Oswald's and only a couple people hit it from the grassy knoll angle.

So yes, I accept the lone gunman theory and without question.

You make good points. Fair Enough.

Also- I'm not going to come into this thread and lie, because I refuse to get into a large argument over this with people, but I personally do think these shootings were a work. Not to the extent of some crackhead hippie's opinion, but we're never told the 100% truth about anything anymore in this country. I'm not gonna shove my opinion down anyone's throats though. It's just what I think.

Last edited: